[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else has been hearing their friends, family and neighbors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

Who else has been hearing their friends, family and neighbors thoughts? I can't be the only one. For me it started about 6 months ago, I have regular conversations with my kids and some family members without ever opening my mouth. What started it and what is it leading to?
>>
>>19346339
Stop doing drugs.
>>
>>19346346
you might be "practicing" conversation. i do this too because of my anxiety. say im on the way to pick up a fr5iend. in my head i come up with casual conversation so that im ready to talk and not a silent moron.
>>
>>19346339
Read Ouspensky's "In Search of the Miraculous" he talks about this same phenomenon taking place after participating in Gurdjieff's Fourth Way system. He would have full conversations with Gurdjieff in this manner.
>>
>>19346339
None, but I have been hearing police sirens in my head and it's getting fucking annoying.
>>
>>19346339
wtf? I wanna do it to...why does cool shit always happen to lame-asses...I'd do crazy shit, not posting on 4chan...I'd be ruling Japan already if I were to speak through telepathy
>>
I'm looking for vegeta.
>>
I keep hearing the song "underwater love" by Faith no more in my head. its not bad honestly
>>
Has dormido bien? cuando normalmente no se duerme bien suele suceder que uno comienza a delirar,quizas por eso escuchas voces o estas inquiet@ por algo
>>
>>19346339
i don't have conversations with people... but i can feel the emotions of people i have a strong emotional connection to. or i'd know when they woke up, or when they were about to call or text me. even though they'd be dozens of miles away. thats about it.

the best way i could describe the feeling i get is by describing a light. the color and intensity of the person's glow would occasionally flash at me and i'd almost always know who it was from and what the situation was.

but conversational telepathy... lol no. i doubt that exists.
>>
>>19346339
I broke one of my ex-boyfriends by proving his "telepathy" constantly wrong when it came to me. I thought he was fucking with me, but he seemed pretty sincere. Still, I don't feel bad about giving him grief over it. Being incorrectly convinced of one's own telepathy can be dangerous.
>>
>>19346598
my gf and I constantly have the same thought at the same time. one of us will say something before the other has the chance to speak, literally the same idea/concept/plan of action.
>inb4 like minded people think alike
we are nearly polar opposites when it comes to everything under the sun, except for vidya and spirituality.

im not saying we are telepathic, but if you subscribe to the idea of a connected, collective consciousness, this gets weirder and weirder.
>>
>>19346339
tats actually a norm when you become 18 and older you start to experience it, its actually normal and nobody talks about it in the open if there not spiritual because they use such blessings to scheme and dont want people to know they experience such things so they pretend they dont have it while being sternly quiet about certain situations like black people. its why we can see through all there bullshit without giving a fuck not northwestern european from what i know anyways.

subliminal thoughts are telepathy
>>
File: ayylmao.gif (4MB, 283x233px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.gif
4MB, 283x233px
>>19346782
what the fuck are you saying here?
>>
>>19346782
>>19346812
I think he's saying "I know how to brainulate simulations of other people, but I don't know that I know how to brainulate simulations of other people, so I think I'm actually telepathically reading their minds"
not sure I have it tho
>>
>>19346849
I was with it and then he goes off on something about black people but somehow northwest euros are able to bullshit you? like what
>>
>>19346346
shut tf up already if u still dont know that this stuff is legit and scientifically proven in 2017 youre nothing but a complete utter buffoon and required to off yourself this instant.
>>
If it's starting to get to you then carrying pure copper on your person hinders telepathy. Some old pennies might do in a pinch.
>>
>>19346339
Perhaps take this to a psychologist. Get some tests done. If you're a scientific marvel, well I can't wait to hear about it on the news. If not, I hope they can get you the help you need.
>>
>>19346782
>a norm when you become 18
... wat? In what cult did you grow up in that that was a thing that existed?
>>
>>19346550
*saiyan pods behidn u* yo watup erth niqqa
>>
>>19348416
There is nowhere OP or anyone else can go where people will seriously entertain the idea that anyone can be a scientific marvel. They'll try to get them the help they think they need and ignore any possibility of legitimate paranormal activity. Why do you think so many people hate the psychiatry industry or are skeptical of the degree to which it actually helps people? Could it possibly be because real paranormal possibilities are blatantly ignored and medicated away? Or are they just standard incompetent and their failings aren't indicative of a mass failure to research things that might prove paranormal?
>>
>>19348444
While rare, they exist. At the very least, get an experiment together that has a 3rd party involved, and post that shit on youtube or something.
For example: OP claims he can communicate with his immediate family. So, put OP in one room, and his wife in another. Prove there is no other way to communicate beyond the mind. Then, have said wife write down her thoughts on paper in front of camera with time stamp. Let OP in seperate room write down what he thinks his wife is thinking.
Repeat this process with all family members he thinks he's in telepathic communication with. Let uninterested 3rd party post results: either in psychology journal, or on Youtube or some other medium.
If OP is legit, it will be self evident, and he can post it here for all to see. If OP is mentally ill or LARPing, then that too will be self evident if results are posted at all.
>>
>>19348470
>>19348444
And that's just one way of proving even on his (mostly) own, that he's not crazy or LARPing.
>>
File: smug anime girl 10.jpg (79KB, 551x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl 10.jpg
79KB, 551x600px
>>19348470
>OP goes public
>scientists lock him away and probe his mind and feed him drugs
>the government never releases him and is inspired to boot project stargate back up with him as patient zero
If OP is not LARPing then telling people about his ability is a terrible terrible idea.
>>
>>19348490
So you're saying I'm cursed to live this way without being able to share it with the world? Fuck.
>>
I think everyone can secretly read my thoughts, and that's why they don't like me.
>>
>>19349300
If you're interested, you can head to Mt. Shasta. The Lemurians are naturally telepathic.
>>
>>19349304
Just because I can read your thoughts doesn't mean I know how to approach you.
>>
>>19346339
Same thing happens to me, it's schizophrenia.
>>
>>19349304
There is no communication that takes place between individuals that doesn't rely on coded symbols. It is physically impossible to telepathically communicate with strangers, without agreeing upon some protocol system prior. This is because of every message is comprised of two parts:

- the signal used to communicate
- the encoded symbols of the signal
>>
>>19349336
This is how we all know you're full of shit. Symbols don't encode meaning, they refer to it. We have to assign that meaning, and our ability to do that is what makes telepathy possible.
>>
I was actually spoken to by a school counselor because students would always ask "what did he say?" in the middle of class when I didn't actually say anything.

The psychology teacher had to tell me about abstaining from drug use not because of the health issues, but because the lunch ladies were going crazy from hearing my think louder and louder as I walked up the lunch line.

The drugs were Marijuana, Caffeine, and large amounts of Nicotine
>>
>>19349336
faggot
>>
>>19346339
You're probably going schizo.
>>
File: tmp_21164-Sv7VBl2-114562525.jpg (655KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21164-Sv7VBl2-114562525.jpg
655KB, 1920x1080px
>>19349369
Thank you for alerting me to the presence of shit within my physical self.

Physical reality is fundamentally meaningless.

You can begin your learning about telecommunication signals of physical reality here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7bDyA5t1ldU
>>
>>19348479
Not really. From there he'll have at least a couple of people swearing up and down it's real. The YouTube video could even drum up some public support. Even if not, he could shoot an e-mail to James Randi explaining things and mentioning he doesn't want the prize. Attach the YouTube link and he'd probably consider it worth a look, and if he admits to being stumped then you can bet that everyone will take him seriously.
>>
>>19346339
And do your family members and kids agree with you that they are having these conversations with you when you speak to them about it verbally?
>>
>>19346339
At work I always stare at hot girls from behind intensely. Some of them don't do shit but some do turn the fuck around and look directly at me like they had a WTF look on their face like they sensed they were being watched. As soon as we make eye contact I avert my eyes and act like nothing happened. Try it. It's fucking crazy and real. Again, some people don't sense this shit and it's frustrating but some do. Just have intense, sexual thoughts while staring at a hot chick from behind in public. Some of them actually whip around and look me directly in the eyes and I just look away.
>>
>>19346339
Psychic abilities have become more active this year. You have telepathy. Best thing you can do is start distinguishing the thoughts of "you" and "them". Those in the higher realms communicate through thought directly, not through language. You are evolving.
Call me crazy. Go to a psychiatrist if you want. They will not believe you nor understand you. Find whatever truth resonates with you.
>>
>>19346346
Take more drugs, OP.
>>
File: cast paralysis.gif (2MB, 246x222px) Image search: [Google]
cast paralysis.gif
2MB, 246x222px
>>19349524
Congratulations, you're pressing your will on humans way too far and it creeps people the fuck out. Hold your horny thoughts back just a little.
Pro-tip, only bang the ones that can pick up on it and turn around.

>>19349879
I hope those asshole psychologists shit themselves when gifted telepaths turn out in mass droves and they have no idea what to do.
>have some incredibly expensive anti-psychotics
>you'll need these for the rest of your life
>stop hearing voices please, it makes me uncomfortable
>>
Here crazy
>>19351111
>>
>>19346339

My entire life. Crowds bother me. Too much...noise. Play games with family and friends sometimes.
I guess what they're thinking. Object and color. They write it down sometimes. I don't think I've ever been wrong. Can be complex object.
Also I can read people. Everything about them. Sometimes right away.
I am 35 and born 1981. But I've always had this. My entire life and it's very strong.
No one ever really has much to say about it.
They just get quiet after I kind of prove it or whatever. People don't like it.
It scares them so I usually keep all this to myself. It's nice to say all this here I guess.
>>
I have actually done this. Who I am is not important, friend. You can call me EL. I have heard many of my date's thoughts on our first date and what I heard was disgusting. She was dating other guys also at the same time. So I dumped for that. She was confused and she begged me to stay with her. Well, I still dump that girl. I thought it was good thing at first until I heard other things...
>>
>>19351578
Copper, friend. Find pure copper. See if you like it.
Try pure iron maybe. Don't know.
>>
>>19346540
>I'd be ruling Japan already
NO YOU WOULDNT, ITS TELEPATHY, NOT MIND CONTROL
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.