[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUIN MY LIFE BY HELPING ME CONTACT BEASTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bigreddude.jpg (61KB, 715x350px) Image search: [Google]
bigreddude.jpg
61KB, 715x350px
How do I get the unwanted spirits to contact me and be around me? My reason for doing so is finding excitement in life. Whether it be completely life wrecking or just a fun little game. Girlfriend is pregnant and is pagan and would probably kill me if she knew I was trying to do soemthing like this.
>>
Oh her grandmother just passed in May if that helps anything. She was very into the church.
>>
>>19346109
>Girlfriend is pregnant and is pagan and would probably kill me if she knew I was trying to do soemthing like this.

you should really KYS
>>
>Contacting beasts

You realize this is literally a bunch of bullshit and no one has ever summoned anything right? Ask anyone who tells you otherwise to provide proof, and watch them stall.
>>
Just leave offerings. You sound extremely fucked up, so I doubt it'll take much more than that since negative energy attracts more negative energy. Money usually works, but I found meat and milk both to be pretty powerful as well.

Now, you won't encounter any beasts. Just an awful, awful feeling of sadness and emptiness never before experienced.
>>
>>19346109

Go and ask hobos to "enchant you with their unholy presence"...

They'll cum all over your pretty face and stay around you forever guaranteed.
>>
>>19346155
So basically nothing will happen other than he will realize what a fuckup he is and get depressed about it.

You don't need to leave meat and milk around the house to this. There is nothing to be summoned. He can have the same effect just meditating and possibly smoking a j.
>>
>>19346109
>op looking for excitement in life
>decides to contact unwanted spirits for the lulz

fucking INNN
>>
>>19346109
Smoke meth senpai. You'll fuck your shit up forever.
>>
Focus on being the father your future newborn deserves. This is reckless abandon. Grow up or your son will have a fag for a father.
>>
>>19346285
This, your time of fucking around with spirits for teh lulz is over.
>>
>>19346109
Why would anyone or anything want to fuck with you? You sound boring as hell.
>>
>>19346109
What a fool your are
Keep playing with that shard of infinity Darling
>>
File: 1430953409698.png (444KB, 528x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1430953409698.png
444KB, 528x1060px
>>19346109
Wait till you have a baby. Excitement will abound, with a sudden rise in the second decade of its life. Just wait, anon. Just wait. Patience is key.
>>
>>19346155
>Just an awful, awful feeling of sadness and emptiness never before experienced.

Not OP, but what if i'm already at this stage?
>>
>>19346159
>he'd get the same effect from smoking a j
If anything it would distract him from his problems which is why cannabis is great for anxiety
>>
>>19346344
You think it stops when you have kids? Dipshit, remember:
YOU'RE HERE FOREVER
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.