[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Machine DIY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Demented Dream.png (125KB, 560x201px) Image search: [Google]
Demented Dream.png
125KB, 560x201px
Have your demented dementia dimensional dreams of die-ing caused any distress? Lets Discuss, Make a memory mark to make what was made mentally, then make what was made un-made by making the memory move.
Time to travel and traverse the next tract, to truly torment the time trial of tribulations that is to be..........
Read This>>>>> CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
File: Time Travel Eye.jpg (23KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
Time Travel Eye.jpg
23KB, 236x334px
Deja Vu? Precognitive Dreams? Clairvoyance?

Next time you have your Deja Vu do this HACK in the short time they occur.
1. Increase heart rate/ emotional excitement - This will partially wake you up more in the past dream(like a kick in Inception)
2. Memory mark- bookmark the memory by saying a word externally or internally to let you know your having one back in the dream,
3. Phrase it- in a short concise phrase say what your experiencing or a message you want to send yourself (can also be internal or external)
4. Repeat Repeat Defeat- until the Deja Vu ends say your phrase as many times as possible to remember it more in the dream.
5. Wake Remember Write- wake up write it down with time stamp and wait for it to happen.

Now your fucking with your internal time machine,
>>
>>19345949
Whats the secret drug??????? Tell Me NOW!!!!!
>>
>>19345949
Your goose is loose Dr. Suess
>>
>>19345949
Don't try this at home
>>
A: Map Deja Vu

1. It is true that mixing certain types of drugs induce this sensation, so the subject should be given the two drugs (Deja Vu Inducing Drug, and MRI tracing chemicals,) while in an MRI device to measure all neural activity with date and time of all activity while subject is sleeping
2. When the subject feels the Deja Vu experience in the future he must also be in a brain mapping machine (MRI?) to detect which tracing chemicals work and which parts of the brains neurons are used (may also be electrically excited water molecules traversing time and space)
3. Map both ends of the experience of many subjects to then move said electro/chemical/frequency activity to a large scale machine.

B. Time Machine Construction

1. In a spherical tank filled with superconducting water insert said time traveler / remote probe.
2. Using electromagnets with an advanced capacitor bank should generate the harmonic frequency needed to simulate the mapped experiences with correct input/output time.
3. Generate the same field frequency in lab and find probe/traveler output time to make corrections to the universal calculation clock.
>>
>>19346099
lsd senpai
>>
>>19347021
Dream More Technically
>>
File: images_1.jpg (48KB, 452x326px) Image search: [Google]
images_1.jpg
48KB, 452x326px
>>19347034
what is acid but a wake up call from me?
>>
>>19347046
Dramatic Mental Trick
>>
Can I have that of which I desire? If so, please grant it upon me.
>>
File: Lucy Goosey.png (757KB, 1440x577px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy Goosey.png
757KB, 1440x577px
>>19347220
The knowledge of the known universe was at this time complete, after visiting the nucleic center of our universe we found a similarity in the bioluminescent cells of deep sea fish. our big bang up to this point in history is a flash of a cell, the opposite side of the cell displays light our cell wall absorbs light, the universe is not infinite if it was the night sky would be illuminated with suns, our sun is remnant of a fish flash. Sorry
>>
File: Brutal.jpg (29KB, 640x232px) Image search: [Google]
Brutal.jpg
29KB, 640x232px
Do not help OP build this, he is crazy i met him in another thread, he has the idea that he can create all the religions in the world by going back in time moving matter around, making holographs of angels and demons, he said his friends were part of a private company that developed a neurophone satellite and were controlling schizophrenics to test it???? i know i sound crazy right but, he suffered from night terrors as kid and lacks sleep paralysis ability, they made him an MK project as a child, if we let him make his machine he said he will put a clone of him in the Virgin Mary to make himself god of Christianity on his path to become god of all gods, help me, oh shit the shadows!!!
>>
Drugged Mind Trauma
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.