[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing dream interpretation for Free Part 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: gKfOJnD.jpg (85KB, 540x542px) Image search: [Google]
gKfOJnD.jpg
85KB, 540x542px
Hello, it´s Dreaminterpretation time.

Only 4 dreams, the thread will be abandoned after those.

Give me your LAST dream, if its not, at least say it.

Write it short, no novels or big stories.
Plain,simple but vivid and with detail.

What i need from you:

>Age
>Gender
>Feeling during dream
>The dream itself

Be nice, stay classy.
>>
>19
>M
>Urgency A need to do something quickly ASAP

It was night i was with my dad on a beautifully green hill. It wasn't a smooth slope in some parts it was steeper and in other it was easier to climb/walk up. At the foot of the hill there was a village of some sort (i thought it was a village , didn't see houses but i saw bright lights scattered about as bright as stadium lights)

I was standing and looking around the whole time and he was in a typical meditative pose (legs crossed ) he was sitting next to a part of the hill that formed a green wall of grass and i was standing 5ft away looking up towards the top of the hill. When i looked to the top i felt uneasy as if something was there in the forest at the top of the hill a very large spherical mass just waiting for something, Although i couldn't actually see the forest or mass i felt it was there). The sense of urgency came from this The strangest part was that i felt as if i was leading us both toward the unseen forest while he just sat there smiling while meditating
>>
>>19345365
22 / M
I remember it vividly enough because after waking up i wrote it on paper:

I think i was dead because I was on the clouds, and I wasn't alone.
I had a feeling on being up in the sky but I don't rememebr ever seeing under the clouds or through them.

There were me and another girl wich i didn't recognize.
The girl was an ordinary girl, long and smooth hairs, white skin dressed in jeans and shirt.
Then some bearded man (my depiction of god?) dressed with white rags (like the one we see in pictures of the greek) speaks to us and say something like that we need to go back.
In this part of the dream I was feeling surprised and curious of what to do.

After that I "wake up" in the dream on my bed on my bedroom. Everything seems normale despise that the fact the extern walls of the house are completely covered with red flesh.
In this part of the dream I was feeling curious and surprised (in a bad way) of what was happening.

Then I think I wake up or just didn't remember enough to wrote it.
>>
>>19345365

That is a REALLY cute picture OP :) made me smile.
>>
>Age 27
>Gender M
>Feeling during dream I can't really recall, it was a couple of days ago. It was the last one I remember, though. I believe I felt anxious and wanter to see her.
>The dream itself

I think it's not really complex to interpret this. We had some sort of party at my grandmother's house. She has a little house on the back that she rents. In the dream, my ex´s family lived there and I was wondering why I didn't see her: my grandma told me she had given her money for her to go dancing (?).

Anyways, at some point, a car arrives at the reunion. It was driven by twins that I don't know and after these two girls got out of the car, my ex and her twin got out. They were dressed up in costumes. I remember my ex even had a fake beard, some sort of pirate outfit.

She got out and told me that she had pawned her heart and left it in a pot.

I woke up mildly amused by the dream's silliness and quite sad.
>>
>>19345428
>It was night i was with my dad on a beautifully green hill.

In private, there is a problem upcoming.
You will need a good advice for it.

>It wasn't a smooth slope in some parts it was steeper and in other it was easier to climb/walk up.

The Problem will have different perspective, but its up to you how you will manage it

>At the foot of the hill there was a village of some sort

People will know that you are facing this problem

>I was standing and looking around the whole time and he was in a typical meditative pose

To face your problem in a good manner and for a good outcome, you will need discipline

> he was sitting next to a part of the hill that formed a green wall of grass

The outcome will be very good, if you manage to hold discipline

>i was standing 5ft away looking up towards the top of the hill.

you can oversee the whole effort that it needs to take, solve it

>When i looked to the top i felt uneasy as if something was there in the forest at the top of the hill

you will face multiple problems at the end of your effort, you have to sort it out

> a very large spherical mass just waiting for something,

The problem itself currently has no final form, it will reveal itself as soon as you have put enough effort into it.

>The sense of urgency came from this The strangest part was that i felt as if i was leading us both toward the unseen forest while he just sat there smiling while meditating

You have to hesitate on what you can feel is needed to do.
>>
>>19345432

>I think i was dead because I was on the clouds, and I wasn't alone.

You lost yourself in dreams,daydreaming and fantasy

>I had a feeling on being up in the sky but I don't rememebr ever seeing under the clouds or through them.

you will be leaded

>There were me and another girl wich i didn't recognize.

with good advice

>The girl was an ordinary girl, long and smooth hairs, white skin dressed in jeans and shirt.

that leads you a very good,comfortable and lucky life

>Then some bearded man (my depiction of god?) dressed with white rags (like the one we see in pictures of the greek) speaks to us and say something like that we need to go back.

but you need to go back to reality. You have to ground yourself again. You have to stop living in a dream and face reality again.

>After that I "wake up" in the dream on my bed on my bedroom

You are trying to flee from problems, you don´t wanna face any discussion or problematic.

You feel lonely and left alone.

>. Everything seems normale despise that the fact the extern walls of the house are completely covered with red flesh.

Currently, everyone around you is getting that you are pretty materalistic and lusting.
>>
>>19345463
> We had some sort of party at my grandmother's house.

a little success and the feeling of being cared

>my ex´s family lived there and I was wondering why I didn't see her

There is still a relationship/bound between you and her realtives.

> my grandma told me she had given her money for her to go dancing

You will hear that she is living free and its very very important for here to live this freedom

>, a car arrives at the reunion.

ego is about to happen

>It was driven by twins that I don't know

and you will mirror her...

>after these two girls got out of the car, my ex and her twin got out.

all will realise that it was just fake and ego driven

>They were dressed up in costumes.

You won´t get her true nature and what she is about.

> I remember my ex even had a fake beard, some sort of pirate outfit.

She is now showing off might and living a life without rules. An outkast so to say.

This is amusing to you, since you know this is fake as well. But you won´t get what she is really about to.

>She got out and told me that she had pawned her heart and left it in a pot.

You will find out, she made mistakes in boundaries between other people and how this is now getting her down. She doesn´t listen to her feelings and is blindly going into ruin.
>>
>>19345365
>24
>M
>Lost or clueless

>Be North Pole
>canoeing on luggage bag
>Not cold or even frozen all melted
>Swimming around at Daytime/Nighttime
>Can see both the sun and moon totally opposite sides of the sky
>Canoeing around some more a lot of random bags everywhere
>Find a random room
>Enter it
>No one else but me, start checking bag
>suddenly other people 2 guys and 1 girl
>unfamiliar faces never seen them before
>keep checking bags unusual old Pokemon games old money and nothing else
>just kinda get up and leave the room
>suddenly I'm in a mountain kind of resort and my family is there
>go to my cabin lite a fire in the cabin try to goto sleep in my own dream
> Wake up

This was the last dream I had.
>>
I went to McDonald's high, the McDonald's was at a high school, I looked at the menu for an hour and a half. I got big Mac and fries. The person taking my order was a tall guy there were two other workers in there who were girls and one hit on me.
I went back to McDonald's in a car, the drive area was blocked by a janitor and someone else, the cashier was a teenage who through weed on the ground trying to spread the seeds to grow it everywhere.
I was in a baseball field that was underwater. My mom was getting pictures taken of everyone I knew I Iowa for a wedding, I saw Dominique and Emma.
I stole Kashmir'grandma's bag which had money and weed in it. Her grandpa was looking for me, his name was Ford /Something/ in my phone and Manny texted me saying he was looking for me. I planned on putting the bag outside Lewis' house so Ford would fight him.
>>
File: confusion.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
I know you said four dreams but I'm curious if you can figure out my last dream

>19
>Male
>Feelings included anxiety anger and fear, but also at times determination and joy.
>The dream itself:

At some point I was walking through a building, and passed a very old woman. The age 95 stuck out to me, but I couldn't tell you why, just that the name appeared to me. As we walked through I realised that this was my home, although I didn't recognise the building. It wasn't what I know as my actual home IRL, just that in the dream I recognised this building as my home. At some point I came to the realisation that it was haunted. I tried my best to appease the ghost, even getting it to enact my will at times. But then my mother said something suggesting that the ghost was bad, that it was useless, dismissing it's value.

This, in turn, pissed off the ghost. At some, I realised it was the ghost of a girl, but I can't pinpoint when. The ghost went insane, and suddenly possessed my dogs to kill eachother. Everyone in the house was in the despair, and it became very disorienting as I turned into what appeared to be a kitchen, and saw a clone of the dog that was mauling another butchered on the countertop. I become distraught, and handled one of my dog's and began pleading with it saying "Why? Why are you doing this? Please stop" whilst crying. The dog, as if the persona of the girl, suddenly stopped, as if embarrassed or ashamed of what she had done, and reversed the effects of all she had done. At some point, she came to inhabit my own body, acting as a inner monologue, and I could ask her to do things for me, but she was very much independent. She never tried to control me.

Time passed, and it appeared that I was in my back yard. Suddenly, it was like I was in a scene out of a videogame, fighting demonic monsters. She departed my body as I grabbed a sword to fight them off. Although the sword would swing, the slices would only be superficial. (cont.)
>>
>>19345589
A giant appeared, as if the boss of the monsters, and I grabbed an oversized wooden club. The giant would swing it's massive hammer down, and although I felt my swings were weak, they would match the force of the giant's hammer, effectively knocking them back. One of my swings knocked off the giant's balance, and climbed onto it's torso. While my ghost partner destroyed the rest, I, very viscerally, hammered the giant to death with the club. These swings, as opposed to the others in the dream, felt extremely forceful, and in a way satisfying, like exhausting exercise. The battle at some point was won, and the ghost returned to my body.

At some point I returned to building in a much more relaxed setting. I was on the computer, chatting in what seemed like an IRC client. The ghost could not verbalise, although we could speak there. It beckoned me to find it's original body so we could be together, telling me I passed it before (the 95 year old). My mother then tried to look at the computer, and I told a feeble lie to her saying that my mother was to look at our conversations, the ghost would get upset. Not knowing if this was true myself, I summoned the ghost to strike lightning as a sign to my mother. The lightning took maybe a full minute before it struck, in the meantime I tried to communicate with the ghost in my head, feeling like at times I was successful on a small scale. This I find strange because I could always ask the ghost to do things in my head, but I struggled to converse with it in my head. After the lightning strike, I walked out...

Then I woke up, feeling a sense of loss that I wasn't able to help her (the ghost) even though it was a dream.
>>
File: images.jpg (27KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27KB, 450x327px
Great. So I've been having this weird dream for the last couple of days.

>In walking around my house, just wondering
>Everything feels different, cold and odd
>I can hear this noise coming from outside. It move through the walls
>Outside (looking through the windows) is pitch black. Nothingness.
>The first floor is way bigger, specially close the main door
>The dream always ends when I try to get out

Maybe u guys might have an idea on what it means.
>>
>>19345542

>Be North Pole

Way too high expecations that you won´t be able to reach with your own strength

>canoeing on luggage bag

you are trying to find a an escape, a good point where you can find luck while you are traveling

>Not cold or even frozen all melted

your feelings are still normal

>Swimming around at Daytime/Nighttime

You feel lost, the whole time.

>Can see both the sun and moon totally opposite sides of the sky

Change is about to happen, good opportunities
and strength can be found

>Canoeing around some more a lot of random bags everywhere

bad news/ bad travelling situations

>Find a random room
>Enter it

a moment of changing your current situation

>No one else but me, start checking bag

you are looking for secrets

>suddenly other people 2 guys and 1 girl

you will find out a hidden relationship

>keep checking bags unusual old Pokemon games old money and nothing else

still looking for secrets, nothing special, stuff you already know and things that won´t really help you right now. Nohing of value.

>just kinda get up and leave the room

no change after this situation

>suddenly I'm in a mountain kind of resort and my family is there

its time for you to rest on your journey. Your family and relatives will be contacting you

>go to my cabin lite a fire in the cabin try to goto sleep in my own dream

You will find a romantic relationship, but you will miss the right moment for it to bloom.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.