[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Globalist Agenda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: antispiralpost.png (144KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralpost.png
144KB, 720x406px
I, for one, am on board completely. Human nature is a pox that should either be transcended, domesticated or eradicated. The alternative is humanity perpetuation a vicious cycle of destruction that will expand for as long as the universe will allow. I don't have any illusions about how this will affect my life nor do I believe that I will see globalist goals reach fruition during my lifetime. It's something I expect my children and grandchildren to experience and hopefully benefit from.

Am I the only one who feels this way? I know /x/ is full of people who fight desperately against the coming tide of globalism but I'm genuinely curious if there are any people who agree that the human ego needs to be quelled.
>>
>>19345316
I feel a great swell of pitty for you anon, please find God and repent of your sins.
>>
>>19345352
I feel a great swell of pity for you. You do not get saved by "repenting of your sins".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UYWJNU_TUA
>>
File: mongroliand.gif (266KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mongroliand.gif
266KB, 320x240px
If all nations get destroyed then im going to reform the golden horde and become a nomadic mongolian that will kill everyone who comes in my path
>>
>>19345316
>Am I the only one who feels this way?

I honestly believe we need to kill 90-95% of people on this planet. Shits getting way too fucking populated.
>>
>>19345316
Hope you get fucking beheaded by a kebab you piece of shit.
>>
>>19345352
Religion has no place in a globalist society. It breeds conflict and the detrimental belief in the absolute.
>>19345395
I'm not a kebab. I actually despise how much Islam relies on traditional institutions. These institutions all need to be eliminated and replaced with support for the cultural hegemony. We need to become a monoculture.
>>
>>19345391
I agree, let's start with neets (you)
>>
>>19345362
Sorry I should have defined that, but you are correct I misused the word repent, but I still think he should repent away from faith in the government towards faith in God
>>19345473
If this is what you think Anon then so be it I cannot change your mind so I won't even try.
>>
>>19345316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p7XRac0xgs
>>
>>19345521
Haha nice one, especially since I posted the antispiral for that specific reason.
>>
>>19345316
w/e faggot just because It makes u feel good and denies the real you from you doesnt make it right.

you will realize this someday when It is Off.
>>
>>19345316
the edge is out of control with this one
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.