[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are skinwalkers sexually dimorphic? do they have the peni and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Are skinwalkers sexually dimorphic? do they have the peni and vergruba? how many horse tranquilizers do you think it would take to keep one unconscious for at least eight hours. Are para-chords enough to keep one bound? What could you reasonably feed a skinwalker held in captivity

basically, can you rape a skinwalker.
>>
>>19345127
Skinwalkers aren't real. What makes you think otherwise?
>>
>>19345131
how can we know if we're real, anon?
>>
>>19345127
Fucking paracord
>>
>>19345139
so is that a yes or...?
>>
Come on guys these are some pretty important scientific questions
>>
File: biertypen-teaser.jpg (149KB, 928x619px) Image search: [Google]
biertypen-teaser.jpg
149KB, 928x619px
>>19345141
Do you even read the stories about skinwalker, if they can shapeshift and are strong as a goddamn motherfucker how are you going to secure them with muh 550lbs paracord that you probably carry around as 10 bracelets on your arm anyways
>>
>>19345176
what would you recommend instead? and I figured if something was thick and heavy enough, and they were already bound, that their strength wouldn't mean much. I mean, A lot of strength is in the leverage right?
>>
File: dog.jpg (43KB, 647x435px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
43KB, 647x435px
If they were real, probably. They'd have to be capable of breeding themselves, as well as have some sort of basis for transformation.
>>
>>19345227
but would they be based off of mammals?
>>
>>19345257
That's a good question, my money's on yes. But some lore that actually touch on the subject say they lay eggs, so it's pretty hard to be sure. Either way they have reproductive organs.
>>
>>19345272
I wonder if they would have a cloaca or some other orifice. Basically something to be penetrated.
>>
File: IMG_4088.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4088.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>19345131
>>
>>19345642
a nefarious double-blind
>>
Skinwalkers are just people so yeah, people are sexually dimorphic.
>>
>>19345127
Well if you can kill them, then they must have some way to reproduce or they would have died out ages ago.
>>
Now I suppose the best question is how.
>>
I'd recommend iron chains
>>
>>19346506
is hot wax mandatory or optional
>>
>>19345127
What movie is this
>>
>>19346552
I think it's from the show supernatural(?)
>>
>>19346585
That kids show?
>>
>>19345127
You'll have better luck raping a vacuum cleaner. The end is the same, you're going to rip your fucking dick off.
>>
>>19346791
I'm willing to take this risk
>>
>>19345127
A skinwalker is more than likely predominantly a corporal thought-form of sorts.
>>
>>19347493
can you fuck a tulpa
>>
>>19345127
skinwalker are literally just furrys
>>
>>19345127
Uhhh...ok you win the internet for today...
>>
Do dragons eat princesses?
>>
>>19347558
yes
>>
>>19348616
then I guess we can rape a skinwalker
>>
>>19345127
>Are skinwalkers sexually dimorphic? do they have the peni and vergruba?
Yeah, given that traditionally they're humans, some sort of shamanistic occultists stemming from native american folklore who over time got kinda twisted or otherwise cursed/fucked up - be it by some external power or by the nature of their practices.

>how many horse tranquilizers do you think it would take to keep one unconscious for at least eight hours.
Supposedly they are really resistant but I really dunno. Probably not the size of dose as much as how quickly it works would be important here. But yeah, horse-sized too, since people claim that they can get big as animals.

>Are para-chords enough to keep one bound?
I find it unlikely.

>What could you reasonably feed a skinwalker held in captivity
If regular human food would be too risky, probably settling on fresh, quality meat or cooked one would work at least for some time.
>>
>>19350624
what would be better recommended to keep one bound? Someone mentioned chains but metal's a bit more breakable than most elastic substances
>>
>>19346612
Yes, and in the show that's a siren
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.