[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you're so schizophrenic you become a genius

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0770.gif (763KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.gif
763KB, 356x200px
>when you're so schizophrenic you become a genius
>>
>le codewor-

FGLK'346TJMGEWIREFJLDKV,CSADA
>>
I think schizophrenia is mislabelling by western societies. It aint an illness by nature though it can develop in maladive ways. It's the opening of the mind and what's beyond into foreign territories, possibly leading into chaotic inner patterns leading further to disfunction.

Schizo thread ?
>>
I'm schizo and I think it's just being sensitive to the other side of the veil. Much like astral projection but locked in your body. It can easily lead to utter madness in unhealthy environments. Imagine dreaming while your awake.
>>
do you even know what that word means
>>
Im diagnosed with schizo too. More or less high functioning while on my meds. Very vivid mystic dreams every night. Still speak to the divine in my head daily and can feel it responding. Psychosis itself was very strange and very exhausting. A profound mystical deeply spiritual yet insane awakening experience. Glad Ive experienced it once or twice, wouldnt want to go there again this soon though. Things could be worse. Currently really enjoying watching jordan petersons religious series on yt, this guy is woke.
>>
and no one asked for your 2cent opinion either you dumb ass niggerspic
>>
I don't know where to ask this, but since this thread is here...

What do I do if I want to go get checked for schizophrenia? And is that a bad idea? I don't want to make a big mistake revealing myself to everyone if I were to be a schizo .
>>
>>19345579
Why do you suspect of being schizo? Do you hear voices or get other hallucinations like seeing things that no one else sees? Still doesn't necessarily has to be schizo in that case.

Anyways, you would give a psychiatrist a call, just search for one on google or in your local phone registry and make an appointment. If he gives you the diagnosis it's up to you if you were to reveal it to anyone, everything between you and your psychiatrist is confidential.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.