[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No BS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: 1411532578258.jpg (179KB, 404x521px) Image search: [Google]
1411532578258.jpg
179KB, 404x521px
First off I've been smoking daily for about 7 years now. I smoke about 5 grams a day.
>Weed does cause short term memory loss
>I will make you paranoid, but ONLY if you already have a reason to have to hide your habit.
>It can egg on paranoid delusions but this is a result of not wanting to get caught coupled with the fact that being high makes you jump to conclusions quicker.
>Weed on it's own does NOT cause schizophrenia by it's self, but it can if you couple smoking with having to constantly be on the lookout for the police or family.
>Weed does NOT lower your IQ but it does make learning while high very difficult, so you won't learn much while you're stoned.
>Weed will help you be less nauseous but can't fully prevent nausea.
>Weed and Alcohol can make you more sustainable to blacking out.
>Not smoking can make you edgy for a week or so.
>Weed alone isn't addictive but it can provide an escape which is often to tantalising to resist.
>Weed is not a wonder drug.
>Weed does help with sleeping but it also causes insomnia if you've been smoking for a while and suddenly stop.
>Weed only makes you hungry if you smoke it moderately.
>Weed will mess up your short term memory if you start to young, but my long term memory has never been affected.
>Weed smoke is less dangerous only because it doesn't paralize your lungs international cleaning mechanism, so don't mix tobacco and weed as you will then have no way of getting the tar out.
>The tar takes a while to fully be ejected from your lungs.
>Weed CANNOT CURE you of anything, it's only a quick impermanent fix.
>It's better for you than most other substances, but the act of inhaling smoke is still bad for your system, it's mainly bad for your blood.
>Smoking weed has truly thought me about the true nature of reality, but it doesn't always do this for everyone.
>>
>>19344927
true 100% all
>>
>>19344927
totally paranormal tho.

Fuck off.
>>
File: z.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
z.png
551KB, 964x912px
>true nature of reality

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>19344989
Ghosts
>>
>>19344927
I like this thread. I think that it shows how /x/ is currently in this almost perfect state of low population, almost no retards and former, kidless, /b/-esque freedom.
>>
>>19344927
Wtf are you talking about? "True nature of reality" lmfao you sound like a fucking douchebag.
I've been smoking weed for 8 years now, since I was 12, every day for the vast majority of that time. And while I agree with most of these statements, there are a few that are bs.
Namely...
>I will make you paranoid, but ONLY if you already have a reason to have to hide your habit.
Not true. I know people who get on edge or anxious or dissociated from smoking, even in a safe scenario when they cannot get in trouble or don't have to hide anything. Some peoples' biochemistry does not jive with THC.
>It can egg on paranoid delusions but this is a result of not wanting to get caught coupled with the fact that being high makes you jump to conclusions quicker.
As I said, it can be a chemical thing. Not necessarily true.
>Weed on it's own does NOT cause schizophrenia by it's self, but it can if you couple smoking with having to constantly be on the lookout for the police or family.
100% untrue. It cannot cause schizophrenia in ANYONE. No matter how paranoid or even temporarily psychotic it makes them. These are temporary effects of a bad biochemical reaction. Marijuana CAN, however, bring about the onset of an underlying mental illness such as schizophrenia earlier than it would express otherwise. So if you are going to start dealing with schizophrenic symptoms in a few years and you smoke weed, those symptoms may begin to manifest early.
cont.
>>
>>19345566
cont.
>Weed does NOT lower your IQ but it does make learning while high very difficult, so you won't learn much while you're stoned.
There are studies showing a trend of slightly diminished IQ in subjects who began smoking weed before reaching full brain maturity. This does not control for other factors such as the environment of the smoker vs the non-smoker (perhaps people who get high generally have negative influences or factors in their lives?) or the culture of young smokers (anti-intellectual, lazy, etc... not necessarily related to the drug itself)
>Weed and Alcohol can make you more sustainable to blacking out.
I don't know about that. If you smoke and then drink, your BAC will actually be lower per volume of alcohol consumed. On the flip-side, if you drink and then smoke, the THC levels in your blood will increase at a higher rate than if you had smoked the same amount of weed without alcohol.
>Weed does help with sleeping but it also causes insomnia if you've been smoking for a while and suddenly stop.
While some might find it helps them fall asleep, sleeping while high on THC will actually prevent you from getting REM sleep, which means you will not get real rest and will wake up feeling groggy and shitty moreso than if you went to bed sober.

So thats the only bs, that and of course the last line, which is fucking retarded.
Also, smoking weed is not paranormal, OP is a faggot.
>>
File: feels comfy.png (183KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
feels comfy.png
183KB, 1024x576px
>>19344927
Smoked a .72 and .91 joint last night of 2 different types of dank. Today feeling medicated and not having constant muscle spasms aka epilepsy; feels relaxed man.
>>
>>19345616
I thought I was the only one who called it dank.
Oddly enough, I get muscle spasms and twitches a lot more often when I'm high.
>>
>>19344927
Weed also represses dreaming.
>>
>>19344943
Many people who frequent /x/ smoke weed Anon
>>
>>19344943
Its a psychedelic and I def consider psychedelics paranormal; it will show you some shit!
>>
>>19344989
OP here, so you're in your early 20's?
>If you're worried about going schizophrenic just say so.
>>
>>19345703
What country are you from dank is common terminology in the states
>>
>>19345703
I literally had a debate about calling the good stuff dank weed the other day. This makes me laugh. At least there are three of us.
>>
>>19345616
>epilepsy

You need some CBD my man, most dank won't have that in it though.

>>19344927
After having smoked weed for over 12 years I've learned not to be that guy that yells about weed all the time.
>>
>>19345752
>early 20s

yeah

what's with schizo and all the other stuff going on?
>>
File: 1500719610034.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1500719610034.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>19345809
>After having smoked weed for over 12 years I've learned not to be that guy that yells about weed all the time.
>>
>>19345809
All ganja has CBD in it. Just gotta smoke more of the good stuff.
>>
>>19345981
untrue
>>
>>19345981
The levels vary greatly...I don't think 1.5% of CBD with 15-20% THC will stop seizures as effectively as high CBD strains/concentrates do.
>>
>>19345988
What? CBD is the second most common cannabinoid found in cannabis. Name me a single strain of weed that does not contain any CBD.
>>
>>19346031
Might be thinking of CBG or CBN. 99% of varieties used in the western world contain none. Only traditional hash cultivars & wild/feral plants do. And the offspring of some freak clones are used in the western world these days with high CBD dominance.
>>
>>19346040
>99% of varieties used in the western world contain none

[Citation needed.]
>>
>>19344927
>Not smoking can make you edgy for a week
>totally not addictive, though.
>Also I smoke every day, so you can trust me on it not being addictive.
>>
>>19346055
Do you also need a citation that lawn is green? It's common knowledge.
>>
>>19346084
>lawn is green

source pls
>>
>>19346031
>>19346040

>>19346010
Plenty of cultivars in the western world contain CBD. The difference is the amount and percentages. 1 or 2% CBD in your weed will probably not stop a seizure.
>>
>>19346084
So you don't have one?
>>
>>19346091
Sure, but it still contains CBD.
>>
>>19346088
I found this clay tablet in a cave in the himalayas, said it right there.
>>
>>19346100
thanks, gooD reply
>>
>>19346091
Nah they don't, side effect oft blindlessly selecting for raw potency. They selection is for enzyme dominance. There are these low reports by bad labs, sure. But the majority of actual high CBD cultivars are ripoffs of Resin Seeds Cannatonic, which it itself a ripoff from Reggae Seeds Juanita la Lagrimosa. There are exceptions, like when someone uses a untouched afghani etc. But it's very rare.
>>
>>19346117
The*
>>
>>19346117
>Nah they don't,

Yeah they do. Define a good lab. Because there are plenty of reports by multiple labs of modern hybrids containing anywhere from .05 to 2%+ of CBD, with absolutely no Cannatonic in them.

>But the majority of actual high CBD cultivars are ripoffs of Resin Seeds Cannatonic, which it itself a ripoff from Reggae Seeds Juanita la Lagrimosa.
Do you have the genetic testing data to prove this?
>>
>>19346167
The spanish canna labs are quite okay. The thing is, most of them lie about CBD presence, since it became valued. It's even on tests for first generation tropical sativas sometimes, where it absolutely does not belong.

No need, they were the first to sell seeds of a higher CBD cultivar. Rule Nr.1 in the cannabis breeding scene is, there's no point doing something yourself if you can just steal it and take credit for it. AC/DC is very likely the same. Charlottes Web too. The whole catalogue of CBD Crew is made from Cannatonic. Harlequin is unique though.
>>
>>19345988
WTF I literally just got my Masters in Marijuana. I can assure you you are wrong lol.
>>
>>19346064
Well its medicine that makes you right in the head and all calm. Normal society is not normal its overly stressful and cannabis shows you the way.
>>
>>19346205
AC/DC is, I know this by testing. I also know for a fact Charlotte's Web has no cannatonic in it.

Tropical sativas no...but plenty of polyhybrids with Afghan or Pakistan hash cultivars in their crosses show up with under 1 or 2% CBD levels. And any crosses made with these types have the possibility to show up with higher CBD phenotypes but it has to do with numbers and selection.

>Rule Nr.1 in the cannabis breeding scene is, there's no point doing something yourself if you can just steal it and take credit for it.
If you're a piece of shit, sure. Aka Rare Dankness.
>>
>>19344927
>international cleaning mechanism

epic, truly epic.
>>
File: feb2s0014579307005728-fig1-m.jpg (14KB, 293x383px) Image search: [Google]
feb2s0014579307005728-fig1-m.jpg
14KB, 293x383px
>>19346246
Okay fair enough, wasn't sure about about Charlotte's Web.

Do your varieties with 1-2% have ancestry from bagseed and or are clone onlys? Chemdogs, OGs, Diesels, GG#4, Cookies etc. In that case it would make sense for some to be preserved.
Sloppy breeding jobs too, when unworked F1 plants are femmed & sold.

But usually stuff is inbred before being hybridized & afterwards selected for potency. Once you do that you tip the scales in favor THC-Synthase. It's an either or thing, once you do that, only trace amounts (lower than 1-2% should remain).

Being a piece of shit is the status quo though.
>>
>>19344927
Okay man you truly have expirience because I can agree with you and I know all that. But I can´t agree with you on the addiction part.

It does addict you (psychological) and I had a really hard time to smoke moderately. I mean a really hard time. And now I see it on my cousin. And I have spoken to other people who just can´t stop smoking.

That shit is more addictive then some people make it out to be. You can stop anytime you want? Yes? But let me guess, you just dont want to.

Thats the first stage. The second stage is when you realize, that it´s not as easy. Third stage is I wanna stop but I can´t.

Surely friends play a big role in that but it is how it is and no one should downplay it. I know that shit.
>>
File: IMG_20170325_122029.jpg (3MB, 1728x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170325_122029.jpg
3MB, 1728x3072px
>>19344927
Yeah,weed used to be this magical thing to me
Now it just makes me feel weak and lost & very paranoid
As I type this I'm rolling a fat one
I need to stop this little game once and for all
Pic related, last summers harvest
>>
>>19344927
>First off I've been smoking daily for about 7 years now. I smoke about 5 grams a day.
Stopped reading there. Fuck off junkie you aren't having a paranormal experience.
>>
Bad the pothead
>>
>>19345820
Not OP dude you are being paranoid on that shizo stuff. I know some people who smoked really strong stuff and now they say, that they get flashbacks sometimes. Its just them being scarred.

The girlfriend of my cousin, who is a non smoker, smoked some 29 THC hash. I would not have recommended it but she done it. She said to my cousin, that she couldn´t differenciate between dream and reality while high.

Now she sometimes gets that same feeling. I mean I think that´s paranoia. That stuff shouldn´t be possible.
>>
>>19346351
Yea back in the day I could smoke the hardest shit. Now I have always a badtrip/high at the beginning. I need like 5 minutes to overcome it. It´s really annoying. I mean when I smoke good stuff obviously.

You really have to shut your brain down when smoking. That feels difficult for me. Yet I wanna smoke again after a week or two.

I was an everyday smoker for some time. Then I stopped with that BS and started smoking 1 joing a week.

Now After 3 years of smoking once a week, I started smoking one joint in 2 weeks. Feels fucking great man. Say mashallah everyone.
>>
File: laughingbatman.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
laughingbatman.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>19344943
you mean you come here and you're not a paranoid stoner?

Autism levels are reaching levels we weren't sure were possible.
>>
>>19345586
>>19345566
Calm down retard. It's just his own subjective perspective on what his experience with pot has been. No need to act like you're the king of losers.
>>
>>19344927
What u said about schizophrenia is interesting. If you had the genetic markers for schizophrenia I can definitely imagine the anxiety switching it on.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.