[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RFID Microshiping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 16

File: Untitled-1.jpg (1MB, 1779x1257px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
1MB, 1779x1257px
Its happening
>>
>>19344828
It's been happening since 2014 my dude. The rollout is rather slow.
>>
>>19344869
Not actually feasible at this point, their NWO has been halted, they don't know what the fuck to do
>>
>>19344896
Project Blue Beam. Soon coming to a planet near you...?
>>
>>19344828
They do this if you get sent to jail. They claim that it's a tuberculosis shot, but it's actually an rfid.
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
1499382864334.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19344828
Written 2000 years ago by the Holy Spirit:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
>>
>>19345054
so the mark of the beast is the chip in either the right hand or forehead

but what about the name or the number?
how can you do business with that?

maybe the number is the private key of your crypto wallet?
you can buy or sell if you memorize it and you won't need an implant

but how can crypto be the "beast"
that makes little sense

what exactly is the beast?
the antichrist is the white horseman, right?
>>
>>19345096
No the RFID chip is not the mark. It is the precursor to the mark. They do this with everything.

Want to make trannies and gays normal in society?

Easy, simple release movies with loving actors (Robin Williams) in fun family friendly movies with your kids and keep doing this, by the time they grow up, voila, the kids think trannies are normal and having a dad as a mom is fine.

That's what the RFID chip is.

What is the mark of the beast? An injection of DNA from the beast into your body. Once you corrupt your body you stop being human = you cannot be saved = you will burn forever.

http://holytext.org/mark-of-the-beast/
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
>>19345096
The whole alien twist of it will be:

"Alien" comes down to earth says: "man must evolve or die! Become like us or perish! You must evolve beyond this understanding, here's how"

It's all garbage.
>>
>>19345124
I'm referring to this movie btw.

They've begun doing this with pedophilia too.
>>
File: 98896g6g.jpg (41KB, 567x527px) Image search: [Google]
98896g6g.jpg
41KB, 567x527px
>>19345096
>>
File: 1500694923317.gif (2MB, 295x216px) Image search: [Google]
1500694923317.gif
2MB, 295x216px
>>19345146
>>
>>19345156
Kill yourself you fucking pedo garbage.
>>
>>19345146
but aren't we living in the end times already
with the great sign in heaven happening in september

how are they going to condition most humans into accepting dna injections?
>>
>>19345170
It's all in the book of revelation, written out.
Read it, only from the King James Bible (Youtube: New world order bibles) to see why only the KJV.

At chapter 11 of the book of revelation, it repeats the story but from a slightly different angle to give you more info. So do not be confused about that.
>>
>>19345170
Don't believe people telling you about "this is happening in sept" or this is happening in oct etc. Bible gave signs, not dates.

I believe, personally we are in the beginnings of sorrows stages.
>>
>>19345190
thank you

you know i don't know how much the church has manipulated yeshua's teachings in 2000 years and i don't think he is the son of yhwh considering he said this to he pharisees

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

john 8:44

you may want to read the apocryphons for (probably) unaltered teachings

namaste
>>
>>19345210
Jesus is God. That's the whole point.
I've read them, it's not scripture.
>>
>>19345217
To back this guys statement up.

John 10:30 (KJV)
>>
>>19345130
OP is agreed with you relegion is just bullshit and predective programming
>>
Not yet, it's only an application of the technology. The mark of the beast and its NUMBER (666 or 6+6+6= 9) is what you must beware of. When they start having mandatory chips numbered 9 to participate in business, it'll be it.
>>
File: 666-count-the-number[1].jpg (113KB, 1491x1130px) Image search: [Google]
666-count-the-number[1].jpg
113KB, 1491x1130px
>ermagerd someone is putting a tiny radio ID under their skin!!!!!!
>IT'S THE DEVIL
>MARK OF THE BEEAAAAST
>THEY CONTROL YOU BY ???????
>APOCALYPSE IS NOW U GUISE
Remember when bar codes were the mark of the beast? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
>>
>>19344828
I happened when you got your Social Insurance or Social Security Number
Jesus Christ guys.
>>
>>19345861
have you read the bible?

"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name"

i don't know what exactly the mark is, but it will be on your right hand or forehead

if you don't believe in the paranormal, like some dude getting visions of shit hitting the fan, then why are you on /x/?

i don't think the biblical narrative is 100% true but if you were brought up christian and then get these visions it is likely that you will give them a context that fits your world view

all of that is specualtion on my part, but that doesn't mean it is wrong

also how is science not a believe system

"the mark is a barcode"
later: "the mark is a chip"

vs

"things just fall down"
later "mass causes gravity"
later "energy and momentum cause gravity"

or

"light is a ray"
"light is a partical"
"light is a wave"
"light is both a wave and a particle"
>>
>>19345861
namaste
from >>19347443
>>
>>19344905
aka federation of light?
>>
>>19345861
oh i memba

memba pagers being global tracking devices?
>>
>>19345146
That's an out of context shot of a book for children who have been the victims of assault.
>>
>>19345146
you realise these are troll accounts
>>
>>19345054
That reminds me of an episode of "best of the worst" where they were talking about how people used to think UPC codes were the mark of the beast, and that soon people would think "micro chips" were the mark of the beast and that they should put them on the forehead and right hand just to fuck with the fundies... And y'know what, they weren't wrong
>>
File: newfagspotted.png (144KB, 670x432px) Image search: [Google]
newfagspotted.png
144KB, 670x432px
>>19345165
newfag spotted
>>
>>19345143
Cool story bro.
>>
>>19344828
how do we avoid the chip?
>>
>>19347816
We know smartass, its about that tumblr pedo that should be hung who commented on it.
>>
File: 1498867142656.gif (115KB, 326x208px) Image search: [Google]
1498867142656.gif
115KB, 326x208px
>>19349040
>not having the .gif version
>>
>>19349017
I never said microchips were the mark idiot.
>>
>>19349243
Yeah but they're probably like john the baptist, they are there to lead the way and make it acceptable to have a microchip in your hand or in your head.
>>
crypto-anarchism will liberate us all
>>
You've already been "implanted". Implants are are etheric / astral crystals that were put into the aura of every human being just before the incarnation, as that person needs to descend from the mental / higher astral planes through the lower astral / etheric towards the physical in order to incarnate. Those implants remove the memory of the prior incarnations and are the main reason why we mostly do not remember past lives, nor the Archon entities ruling the planet.

There were also physical implants. The physical implants were very popular in Atlantis but were discontinued after the fall of Atlantis happened. There was an attempt to reintroduce physical implants after the World War II with physical biochips that were put into the vast majority of human beings through vaccination programs. This is the main reason why WHO has made vaccination mandatory. Physical biochips reinforced other programming but were successfully completely erased from the human population about two years ago with a special technology that could be operated from a distance, developed by the Resistance Movement.

Therefore fears about NWO planning to microchip human population are not based on reality since the population has already been microchipped and those same biochips have also been removed without anybody really noticing.
>>
>>19349478
However, what has not been known previously to the Resistance is the fact that the physical biochips have not been cleared completely. There is a certain part of the biochips that has escaped all advanced detection and removal technologies of the Resistance and unfortunately every human being still has at least three of those biochips. These three biochips are the physical anchor point for the three main plasma implants, located in the frontal lobe and above the navel.

The frontal lobe biochips are attached to the optical nerve of both eyes and connected to the auditory cortex of the brain with artificial synapses. They send a constant audio video stream of whatever you see and hear into the mainframe computer of the Chimera group. That computer constantly monitors the activity of surface population and prevents contact between the surface population and the Agartha network and/or extraterrestrial beings of Light with plasma toplet bomb retaliation mechanisms.

The above navel biochips can effectively control the behavior of the surface population with electrical current biofeedback loop entrainment.

The activity of the biochips increases during plasma scalar attacks, additionally creating conflicts and lowering the vibration of people.

Some Agarthan and SSP groups are also infected with those biochips. On the other hand, the races that have completely mastered physical-etheric body transfer (the Resistance, the Pleiadians, Sirians, Arcturians and the positive Andromedans) are completely free of them.
>>
>>19349478
>>19349478

OP IS AGREED 100% with you
but thru power meditation and working with our spirit we can unlock the etheric chains made by the archons
>>
>>19349478
Source?
>>
>>19345217
Correct, you inherit sin, even your fathers lust. God watched Mary and made her sinless, god was also sinless. Jesus did not inherit sin. Sin entered through one man and leaves through one man... It hurts people's pride to just give it all up to a sacrificial lamb. So many messianic prophecies were fulfilled by Jesus that it's almost impossible for anyone at this point in time to duplicate what he's done. Certain prophecies came way before his time on earth and have indeed been fulfilled... your own pride is lying to you if someone denies this.
>>
>>19344951
I've been to jail a few times. Never any shots. Not even on felony side.
>>
>>19345143
How so?
>>
>>19349303
I know, I said that already.

>>19349677
Mary was a sinner, fuck you going on about?
>>
File: 144,000.jpg (22KB, 440x460px) Image search: [Google]
144,000.jpg
22KB, 440x460px
Don't take the mark of the beast.
>>
>>19344828
And people agree to this? I'd pass on that job offer.
>>
I wonder is there's a way to disable such things if one would be implanted? Is there a way to make small EMP charge and would it work?
>>
It is your physical body you clowns.
Carbon.
http://gnosticwarrior.com/science-of-666.html

Is it your physical body that is you, or is it your soul/energy.

When the time comes, you have to choose which it is.
>>
>>19350037
Just cut it out...
>>
>>19350126
That's something possible only if the implant would be something noticeable and close to the skin. How would one go about disabling such a chip if it'd be somewhat deeper?
>>
>>19347443
>muh bible
Apparently I've read it better than you have, because I understand that the mark of the beast is to have 666 on it and that it is to be distributed or forced upon all mankind by the antichrist himself.

RFID chips meet neither of these requirements.

>how is science not a belief system
It is.

Wait, are you trying to ask why it's a belief system more worth believing than religion? Well that should be obvious: the scientific method (observe, hypothesize, test, repeat) provides a clear and effective method for improving our knowledge base and making it more accurate. It does not claim to know anything but allows one to explore anything. The efficacy of the process is clearly shown by our current level of technology.

Also, gravity is currently thought to be caused by mass warping spacetime.
>>
>>19344828

all people thinking hivemind or chipping is wrong are fuking tards
>>
>>19345130
Oh shit I get it, the dragon in the sky is a ship. That's neato.
>>
>>19347443
Each chapter in revelation is the tarot explaining the route sociology takes on a grander scale, taking into account metaphysics (applied quantum physics; that which requires observation before it defines itself) all written allegorical hewbrew.
>>
>>19350177
Not really we might like our non scripted behaviour.

Even if it lacks efficiency.
>>
File: 1497154723197.jpg (12KB, 138x189px) Image search: [Google]
1497154723197.jpg
12KB, 138x189px
>>19345861
Oh god I remember this scare. My parents are super religous and would ussually point to our food products and show me "See the devil lives inside these. This code is evil!" And that is when I relized that christianity and other religions just like to cause mass hysteria and point out any little thing that is new as the coming of the end as truth and fact even though they have so little understanding it. I swear, faith in god and spirituality isn't bad but religion is what makes it stupid and are the true hive minds.
>>
>>19344828
>>19344869

even earlier

Soldier ID is Bush era stuff
>>
File: gotta-do.jpg (16KB, 351x239px) Image search: [Google]
gotta-do.jpg
16KB, 351x239px
Remember everyone.
>>
>>19345170
The dna injections were there from the start.
>>
>>19350230
My goodness, get out of here. You aren't impressing anyone. The Word of God is infallible truth. People WILL burn for tricking people and making them twice as fit for hell. Re-read it, but believe it this time.
>>
>>19344828
I just watched a Fox anchor interview some business CEO that is implanting microchips in its employees for something really stupid like opening doors.

The anchor's face the entire time... it was clear he didn't buy it or thought it was a crime against nature. Not that he could have said such on television.
>>
>>19350163
Truth doesn't fail a SINGLE test... Do you understand this? Evolution, Gravity, and Copernicus fail Scientific tests....

The only thing worth believing is Truth. If you blindly believe what Scientists (big S) tell you, you aren't someone who cares about science or the Truth.
>>
>>19353706
>blindly
Literally the entire point of science is that experiments and proofs are replicable.

You don't neef to take it on faith unless you're too dumb to comprehend what you're being shown.
>>
it's literally just sending a message through a grain of rice. this isn't a big deal.
>>
>>19344828
>"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
>>
File: Project BlueBeam.png (145KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
Project BlueBeam.png
145KB, 1496x417px
>>19344905
Here you go anon, spread the word.
>>
>>19344828
What powers that lil thing? It does require energy, right?
>>
File: image7025.png (3MB, 890x4469px) Image search: [Google]
image7025.png
3MB, 890x4469px
>>
>>19349215
first time in all the time I have spent on 4chan that I have seen this
>>
>>19353799
"hey where is the next electron going to land in our double-slit experiment. we fired it exactly along the same path at last one"

"i don't fucking know"
>>
>>19344951
Been to jail twice, no injections. Just public school tier meals and alcoholic natives.
>>
So why is this stuff still happening with trump in the wh? Either he's a part of it, a puppet, or just doesn't care, why can't any of you admit this?
>>
File: IMG_9406.jpg (22KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9406.jpg
22KB, 246x250px
>>19356793
Maybe he's not in control of this?
>>
>>19356466

Gross misunderstanding of the experiment, which was ultimately inconclusive. The popsci version of the experiment and the results are pure fiction.

One thing to keep in mind is that photons are not what the layman considers light. Photons produce light when interacting with matter, no interaction = no light. Photons are particles and light is a wave.

Anyways, when "measuring" the DSE particles which interacted with the slit themselves they were disregarded from the data set. No observation = no omission from data set.

That explains the difference in pattern. Schrodigners cat is a famous mockery of this popsci theory that also became popsci as support (somehow). Schrodigner did not believe in quantum mechanics when making this proposal.
>>
>>19345205
>>19345205
Those supporting the September date are working off astrological events matching revelations. Even as a non Christian it seems fair to say what happens on September 23 is in the bible relatively clearly.

I don't know if the bible is true, but I know powerful people and most Americans take it seriously. Some degree of shit is expected to go doe.
>>
>>19345861

And there will be more in the future. The elite are hellbent on creating the apocalypse or at least convincing the masses of it.

There are probably more examples before and after bar codes which fit the descriptor, and many more will be made.

They are attempting magic of either mind control or prophecy in this way
>>
>>19357066
dude i studied physics in university

you can't predict where the elctron lands (not photon, it works with electrons too)
even if you have the same inital conditions

so much for predictability
>>
>>19355605
>>19344828
Why are conspiracy theory people so shit at formatting images? These pictures look like crap. Seriously guys, learn to fucking format and stop shoving a bunch of random unrelated spooky images into your collages.

The worst ones are that anti-GMO guy who puts like 500 different copy paste images into each infograph
>>
Even after wearing a tin foil hat for many years, I'm still very much pro-microchipping.

I know a lot of NEETs can't relate but as a functioning member of society where identity theft is a real problem, presenting a microchip as opposed to three forms of documented identity would be so much easier.

The bank is always asking me for the last four numbers of my social security - which I don't actually have memorized because fuck it. At least with a microchip, I don't have to worry about shit like that.

chip me idec all hail skynet or wtvr
>>
>>19357066
>>19357113

i currently can't find a study showing tht conscieousness create reality

they used consiousness to modify the amlitude of the dse by medtitating on being in the ctual slit (know how, if you try to measure it, the light behaves light a particle again)

the amplitude didn't change by much but it did change

they also tried to influence random number generators and guess what, it worked

all their experiments had a relevace of at least 4 sigma with some going up to 7 or 8, i believe

search for yourself should be on youtube

if you don't believe any of that you try meditting for, well depends on you, a few months or years and you will see results

i had a kundalini awaking when i was still an atheist and i didn't know about any of that stuff

namaste
>>
>>19357127
Wow what a faggot fucking shill.

Do you think any mass-produced device can't be replicated by counterfeiters? Chips would make identity theft explode, because people would take them for granted way more than they have all other forms of identity preceding them.
>>
>>19357127
Rather than jumping all the way to microchips, we should just establish a national ID system like a lot of other countries have. As it is now the United States has NO complete database off all of it's citizens. There are some citizens with no Social Security number, there are some citizens with no drivers licence, there are some citizens with no birth certificate on record... The closest thing we have is the Social Security number system, but that has massive flaws in that there's no personal data like a photo or eye color/hair color with the number. Just a name and a number and that's it. The numbers are also extremely unsecure, you can figure out somebodies SSN pretty easily if you know what hospital they were born in and the date of their birth. If we just had a national ID that would solve all the problems.

Sadly, a national ID is constantly blocked for various reasons. Currently the main group blocking a national ID in the united states are Democrats who are concerned it would be used to stop illegal immigrants and people too poor to afford an ID from voting.
>>
>>19357153
A lot of places will already take just knowing a SSN and nothing else as valid proof of identity. Identity security is a fucking joke in the US. At least chips would raise the price of faking an identity from free with SSN to the price of faking the chip signal
>>
>>19357161
It's also a massive privacy concern. Blindly trusting government is a nice idea, for the first generation, but it invariably becomes corrupt the more people accept it.
>>19357174
>the price of faking the chip signal
Which would get continually cheaper over time as adoption of chip-accepting services increased.

Literally, faster monetary transactions is not worth the cost of an untrustworthy surveillance state.
>>
>>19357153
bruv i wish i made money from shill posting then i wouldnt have to work 40+ hours a week
>>
>>19355573
Your soul.
>>
>>19357145
didnt they cherrypick tho....?
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.