[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Succubus and No-fap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Nofap-Benefits.png (247KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Nofap-Benefits.png
247KB, 1000x500px
I had a dream this night of a red haired woman doing sexual favours for me, in a 2/3 lucid world, even though im hard in on no-fap, is this a succubus trying to steal my precious seed?
>>
>>19344453
Undoubtedly. However, nofap is for pussies. You are simply creating a new addiction complex to replace the old one in a dualistic loop based on fapping or not fapping. Have some self control and masturbate only every few days or once a day like a normal guy. In addition, if you want to destroy the succubus you can jizz on a sijil that you design to represent her destruction.
>>
>>19344453
Anon is right. Nofap is for morons. Your body is telling you its okay to be horny and you think "nope this is wrong and impure, I'm gonna listen to reddit!"
>>
Ok i just read this

''According to Medieval Christian manuscripts succubus DO exist and stral sperm trough wet dreams. Then they take the sperm inside a womans belly.
If this is true I may have fathered a gang of beings. Should I feel happy? I mean im not a total failure , i passed on my genes''

>>19344504
you are reddit
>>
>>19344511
>Medieval
It's literally nothing.
>>
>>19344511
no you
>>
>>19344511
>calling anyone reddit while blogging about having a wet dream
>>
>>19344544
calling me reddit while profusly stating you are not reddit yourself while inadvertetly brining in moe reddit becouse when newfags google reddit they se this thread
>>
File: 1477500504508.png (250KB, 1016x929px) Image search: [Google]
1477500504508.png
250KB, 1016x929px
>>19344547
you are a kike.
>>
We did it reddit!
>>
>>19344504
Problem I have with nofap is that having sex with women has the same end result in terms of jizzing yet one is weak and one is not? Whatever dudes

>>19344511
piss off underage faggot
>>
For your own good please pray to God and repent.

Ask the Jesus to protect your virgin seed.
>>
>>19344453
You became weak by not masturbating and some lesser succubus probably stole your energy. Make sure that you jerk off and waste your energy (or reabsorb it if you're good enough) instead of feeding it to some pathetic demon next time.

You can take advantage of what happened however. If she comes back again and you're strong once more then you can enslave that weak bitch and baptize her so that she will serve you forever without being able to shorten your meaningless lifespan.
>>
>>19345076
>>19345051
>>19345017
>>19344557
this is some hardcore redditors
>>
File: 3563465.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
3563465.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>19344453
no fap is a meme and a dangerous one if you go more than a month without fapping you will become a soulless redditor but that dont means you can fap like a monkey, you will become soulless too.

The trick is you build sexual energy, use it and then expulse the rest, dont let it stagnate like the redditors and dont waste it like the 4channers.
>>
>>19345466
Reddit is a really bad drug, please don't use it it's worse than basefook
>>
That's because you still entertain lustful thoughts. Nofap doesn't suffice, it's all about no lust. And good luck trying to do it on your own, you'll have to ask God for help.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.