[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Experiences With Animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1stStory.png (997KB, 1233x968px) Image search: [Google]
1stStory.png
997KB, 1233x968px
Alright, so I just posted in a now dying thread about my strange experience with a black cat
Pic related is the story,screencapped it to avoid writing the entire thing out again

TLDR: I was out at 3 AM last Wednesday morning having a cigarette, a black cat I had never seen in the neighbourhood before approached me, and we both watched a procession of clouds that looked like hooded men float across the sky

Tonight something similar happened
>Having another cigarette
>Around 3 AM again
>Gazing around, up and down the street
>Walk out into the middle of the street to see if I can see the moon
>Overcast
>Go back over to my front yard
>Hear a jingling sound
>It takes me off guard so I give a little jump
>Turn around and who the fuck do I see?
>The same fucking cat is sitting on the edge of the sidewalk
>Tell him I was just thinking about him and gesture for him to come over
>He prances up to me
>Think it's weird I've never seen this full grown cat before in the neighbourhood before last week and that I've only seen it out at the dead of night
>Remember the jingling and check his collar so I can get his name and address, but it's just a silver looking chain
>He jumps up onto the steps of my porch
>Ask him if anything spooky is going to happen tonight as well
>As if to respond to me, he just stares up at my front door, ears back, tail flicking back and forth and it's straight up in the air, all poofed out
>Hair on its back starting to rise up
>It looks back at me with this "What the fuck do you think?" kind of look
>Flick my cigarette and say goodbye to the cat
>He runs down off my front yard and I run up to my front door
>Get upstairs and start this thread
>I'm currently hearing this sound from the downstairs tenant's place (who are away) that sounds like a piece of furniture being dragged across the hardwood floor

Has anyone else had strange encounters with other creatures?
>>
>>19344379
Do niggers count?
>>
>>19344379
That cat sounds pretty bro-tier.
Maybe the cat puffed up because someone broke into the downstairs tenant's place?
>>
File: 3.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>19344578
That's what I thought, I ended up checking it out once the noise stopped and there wasn't anyone there. All the furniture hadn't been moved and nothing was stolen.

>>19344575
kek no, but they are pretty spooky :^)
>>
File: spooksiren.jpg (2MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
spooksiren.jpg
2MB, 2656x1494px
>>19344586
Bumping with documented footage of the cat's return.
>>
Thas one cute black cat OP- Glad nothing weird or spoopy happened to you! Hope the rest of your night goes smooth too :'^)
>>
>>19344611
b-but it was spoopy
>>
Hide from the spoopy stuff OP, it will all be okay
>>
>>19344601
Cute boy, I'd adopt it, too bad that he already has a owner.
>>
>>19344379
It isn't my story, but it is my father's.
>the year is 2014
>my grandmother (his mother) is sick and dying in the hospital
>eventually she passes in February and my father is in anguish
>His birthday comes by in March and he's still suffering greatly
>low motivation to work, drinks a lot, easily irritable and has a mixture of sadness and anger
>the night of his birthday he's outside smoking a cigarette
>a stray cat jumps over the fence in the backyard and approaches him
>the cat nuzzled against him and helped to calm him down, and allowed him to pet it and pick it up
>eventually the cat leaves and is never seen again

Maybe it was just coincidence but to this day my mother is convinced my grandmother's spirit was in that cat, and it came to visit my father.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.