[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe the end times are near?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_5899.jpg (716KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5899.jpg
716KB, 600x800px
I personally believe so. Revelations has proven so many events that It's a 98 percent chance of the World ending within 25 years .
>>
It's funny because I have a gut feeling that September 23rd is legit, but I don't know if it's the so called end or just a happening of certain magnitude.
>>
>>19344073
The end won't be the 23rd, but the 23rd will have an event relevant to Revelations happen. The bible says we can't know the exact date of the end, but that based on the signs , we can tell the period of time when it will end. But not the exact date .
>>
>>19344063
>Revelations has proven so many events

What?
>>
>>19344063
duece duece retards
>>
>>19344180
They mention the Iraq war, Chernobyl, and the Black Plague. https://youtu.be/6HmYuXc-jrM
>>
>>19344180
Chernobyl = "The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter."
>>
>>19344292
Chernobyl means Wormwood in Ukrainian and Russian
>>
File: IMG_5901.png (918KB, 1704x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5901.png
918KB, 1704x781px
They predicted fucking Helicopters.
"And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle"
>>
>>19344063
End times are always near
Generation die off all the time
>>
>>19344282
No they don't. You and the person in that video are interpreting Revelations that way. This is the problem with 4chan "Christianity". It's not true worship of Christ, just fear mongering and conservative virtue signaling. They post on /pol/ about degeneracy and how the Bible is the word of God and not subject to interpretation, then turn around and come up with elaborate works of fiction to scare people into thinking the world is going to end.

Nothing's going to happen.
>>
>>19346044
Case in point, just look at >>19344304. What kind of a fucking stretch is that?
>>
>>19346044
Do some research, brother. Revelation has been verified by quite a few prophecies fulfilled to the T. There are still a small handful waiting on fulfillment, but the number of coincidences is just too high and you would actually be denying logic in believing that it's coincidence. The odds were against most every sign. The chances of all this happening as it is remains astronomical.
>>
I don't really think it will end tho... lots of ppl do believe that, but they always have
>>
>>19344063
Revelations is literally just the Jewish Christians wanking over the death of Rome and the Pauline Christians after the Romans fucked up the Temple and the Paulines took over the early church
>>
>>19346046
Helicopters sound like 100 chariots in motion, they are in the shape of a Locust.
>>
>>19346044
Chernobyl was precited because this "star of wormwood" caused the waters to taste bitter, and it killed men. It predicts how the water in Chernobyl got bitter because of the Radiation, and the Radiation killed people.
>>
Burden of Damascus when?
>>
>>19344063
>believe in God
>keep preaching the good news
>first thing you'll ever hear is "THE END IS NEAR"
>>
>>19344063
yes
>>
Revelations is funny. It was going to happen eventually, but it got indefinitely delayed due to the the wrong seal breaking. The investiture has been repurposed elsewhere and the batshit manichaeistic yehudy scheme for armaggedon has been neutralized.
>>
>>19347461
Why would the God of the bible bother to mention Chernobyl is end time prophecy?

You truly believe Chernobyl is the wormwood in scripture? It's ridiculous....
>>
File: 1493252589579.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1493252589579.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>>19344063
>98 percent chance of the World ending within 25 year
My body is fucking ready
>>
Didn't the world already end like 12,000 years ago? Didn't the ice caps trap most everything man made on earth? Didn't most of those things, aside from massive structures, shift with these truly gigantic glaciers, almost unfathomable in size? Either obliterating or scattering minute, as we know, ancient or primitive, fragments across the globe? Effectively masking our true history in a puzzling smokescreen? In which we piece together with little understanding, to fulfill what we think may be the case? Of which is taught to the masses as fact?
>>
We'll know for sure when they start requiring a mark on hands or forehead to work and trade.
>>
>>19344282
so donald trump is the seventh trumpet?
>>
File: IMG_0671.jpg (199KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0671.jpg
199KB, 1620x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4NDNA79lt4&feature=share
>>
>>19347456
Have you ever heard a chariot in motion?
Have you ever seen a Locust?
>>
>>19344063
i don't. there are always theories. what events prove it to you?
>>
>>19344073
Nothing is going to happen on the 23rd. Everytime something is supposed to happen it doesn't. What makes this one any different?
>>
>>19348608
THE DIALS ARE FLASHING
ARTIFICIAL HORIZONS AT 10 DEGREES
>>
>>19348692
Wtf you think Pangea was around 12,000 years ago?
>>
>>19344063
Nah,already happened
>>
File: photo copy 4.jpg (38KB, 571x460px) Image search: [Google]
photo copy 4.jpg
38KB, 571x460px
>>19347456
>>
>>19351012
Is that what I said?
>>
>>19344063
No, we're only 5000 years into Kali Yuga
>>
>>19346044
the worst thing is that these "christians" are now being ostracised because of their fearfulness and they are flooding to /x/

who do you think all these flatfags are? fucking idiot evangelists interpreting the bible literally that's who. nobody cares or wants for their panic, fucking delusional faggots.

yeshua preached unconditional love and individual responsibility. you pathetic losers disgrace his presence by longing for his return.

get out into the world and better yourselves, give your service to the whole. we could have heaven on earth if it weren't for your inaction.
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>19353433
>>
>>19353433
I'd have a much better time tolerating flat Earth stuff if it weren't just more of the same Christian apologeticism that plagues all rational thought.
>>
File: JesusFacepalmAndThusTheLord.jpg (44KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
JesusFacepalmAndThusTheLord.jpg
44KB, 750x600px
>>19353433
> "christians", fearfulness

No, the Christians are not the ones that are fearful. Nothing to fear if you have Christ.

>flatfags, fucking idiot evangelists, fucking delusional faggots, pathetic losers

"yeshua preached unconditional love". Yea, you clearly don't subscribe.

>disgrace his presence by longing for his return.

You're really this dumb?

>we could have heaven on earth
Wow, you really missed the main story.

You're a dangerous idiot.

>bible literally?

Not even worth discussing with someone so foolish. Get bent and enjoy your next few years.
>>
It is no longer "Revelations", the book is called Revelation. Go check. It's a Mandella effect. For real. What now disbelievers? Yes the end is happening, NOW.
>>
>>19354219
It is and always has been "The Revelation of Saint John."
>>
>>19353433
you need Jesus, friend
>>
>>19344063

No, just another age beginning.

People always think it's the end when it's actually the beginning.
>>
File: 1485289678572.jpg (25KB, 324x245px) Image search: [Google]
1485289678572.jpg
25KB, 324x245px
>>19344063
I too, once thought as you.
25 yrs later am still here.

It doesn't get better, but it's tolerable now.
>>
>>19353433
I tell people that try to push me into being hysterically wrapped up in church and stuff this all the time. They sit there praying the demons away to god which I understand, respectfully, but we should really be out there stopping the cabals bullshit with our hands for the future of our planet, but no one has a spine and it's probably too late anyway. Our perception of reality is blatantly fabricated but people willingly ignore the signs.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.