[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here hear voices? Mine are able to predict future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Unknown-4.jpg (10KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-4.jpg
10KB, 276x183px
Anyone else here hear voices?

Mine are able to predict future events and tell me good things, they are pleasant to deal with most of the time.

If it isn't wireless communication then it must be a series of bit waves that are embedded in DNA or something like that.

Let's discuss this, I'm interested in hearing other peoples experiences.
>>
Time to take your meds OP. Kinda worried you know...
>>
>>19343939
yeah, usually i hear a soft female voice call my name out. it happens usually when i need guidance or affirmation of some kind.
>>
Sounds like you have the gift of claraudience. Very cool. Be sure not to follow blindly. You're going to receive what you resonate with at the moment it comes in. Keep your thoughts and emotions in check and see what you hear.
>>
>>19343939
>Anyone else here hear voices?
No, I don't hear any auditory hallucinations because I do not have a mental illness.

You do.

Seek help.
>>
>>19345824
>RPing in a thread when someone is showing signs of serious illness
Look deep inside yourself, find whatever tiny shred of shame you have left, and think about what you just did.
>>
>>19345824
Who do you like in your network? Like what kind of person, Nice Ship?
>>
Maybe you are a prophet of God, OP.
>>
>>19343939
Telepathy, at least in audio form, is an ineffective way to communicate truly. Remember this post.
>>
>>19345913
My consciousness based telecommunication network is an encrypted line to my self. I use it to discover aspects of my environment, when asked to do so nicely, by others in physical reality.

Currently, I am using it to study a device that appears to contain the instructions for simulating the history of this physical universe in real time. By matching its resonant frequency both internally and externally, I am able to route my consciousness through it in a recursive feedback loop to control amplitude.

By mentally computing a fourier transform of the amplitude, I can approximate frequency.

The only group I have explicitly ignored is the Orion Group, after an unpleasant thought stream, using that corresponding constellation as a resonance template. After that experience, I decided that the only people I like in my telecommunication network are those who consented to be a node in that telecomunnication network.
>>
>>19346002
Ok
>>
Sometimes, when I really focus on something, I can hear voices commenting on what I do, criticizing some details or praising others, talking as if I can't hear them.

And at times I wonder, what if there's like a device in the future, that lets people send their consciousness back into the minds of past people and live through their experiences. And your life, all the shit you do, your dirty secrets and such is all just a theme park ride for bored future people. It'd be pretty sick.
>>
File: IMG_20170506_203846_664.jpg (45KB, 320x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170506_203846_664.jpg
45KB, 320x341px
>>19346002
Fun times ahead!
>>
>>19343939
CODE RUBY
TURN OFF Y
>>
>>19343939
what is an example of something that has come true? what is something you think will come true that hasn't yet?
>>
>>19346067
That's strange, I had the same idea.
>>
>>19343939
No, but I'll raise you seeing two dogs appear out of nowhere in your back yard and then disappear into nowhere. I would've just thought I was seeing things, but my cat was the first to see them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.