[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Sighting Near My House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
So, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a frequenter here on /x/, and I've always had a penchant for the more inhuman cryptids that could be watching us.

It was about a half an hour ago, however, that i witnessed something that scares me the more I think about it. I was outside washing my pet hedgehog's wheel (If you don't already know, hedgehogs are like horses and just shit wherever, even on its wheel while running) and i was admiring the outdoors. Across the street and to the right by two houses is an old lady, the sort that has grown too old to leave her house and has a caregiver bring her food occasionally. I've never seen her, and the only activity I've seen there is the caregiver's car which is even rare at best. Tonight was something different, however, as the light was on and the garage door was somewhat ajar. I scrutinized the yard, and even with my glasses on it was hard to see from that distance, but it wasn't long until i saw it.

Near the front of her house, to the right of her front door, where the light was sat a bush, the sort with a thin trunk and a roundish top, almost like a bonsai. The whole area was at the corner, so you basically had to walk the span of her yard to get to the door. Underneath it squatted something on two legs, kind of how a gorilla or monkey does, eating something which I presumed to be a sort of berry or nut. It was a lightish brown color but the size of a man. It's head was proportionate to a mans size as well. It didn't seem to notice me, but I really wanted a closer look.

Cont
>>
We're waiting
>>
>>19343567
I would have loved to use my phone, but unfortunately, I have what is basically the economy galaxy phone. It has a lens made of virtually plastic, and can zoom to like 5 feet. If i had taken a photo anyway, it would have been basically a darker, blurrier photo of her entire house. I instead tried the alternative method of squatting and squat-walking my way to the end of my yard.

I must have looked like a fucking retard.

When i did get to the end of my yard, I could get a better view. It had long and thin arms, the forearm alone being as long as my arm, and three joints on each leg. And then it saw me. I could now see it's face far more vividly. Its face was mostly bland with two large eyes, no visual nose, and a thin mouth. It stretched widely across its face, about twice as long as a human mouth. Also, it didn't run, although i wish it had, just to see it move with those crazy legs. Instead it just watched me. We stared at each other for at least two minutes. It was weird, because it felt like it was as interested in me as I was in it. After a while my father opened the door and called my name. 'anon, what in earth are you doing son? Is everthing alright?'. and with that, it slowly retreated back into the brush that was the corner of her house.

I'll continue to watch out the window and keep you guys posted if anything else happens. If you guys know anything about what this could be, please let me know
>>
>>19343598
>three joints on each leg
Never heard of something meeting that description.
>>
>>19343650
I know! I'm not even sure what would cause something to evolve that. That's why i wanted to see it move
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.