[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what do you think is about to happen and what is happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 18

So for once /x/ seems to agree on something. Something is happening.

Time and again people here report feeling the same emotion for seemingly no reason. Sometimes there will even be multiple threads up at a time discussing this.

So what could it be? Well every major religion seems to have the answer and many prophecies such as the return of the Udumbara/heavens flower, have been fulfilled.

Could this be explained by the Massiah, Kalki, the demiurge or something else being reborn, or changing.

What do you think it is?
>>
Off the top of my head of things that are happening
>sun is changing into a white dwarf
>our poles are shifting faster and faster
>our planet's spin is changing
>shumen residence has changed into a higher frequency, which affects humans and animals and plants
>theirs a big ass planet heading in our direction, binary sun or something else (nibiru)
>supposedly all that federation of light stuff, but who knows about that one
>earthquakes are on the rise, so is volcanic activity
>the planet itself has been changing for quite some time
>evil has stronger control over us than it has ever in previous times
>war is on the horizon, be it with nk, china, or Russia, its coming.
>9/23
I probably missed like 7 dozen things but..
Just the fact that we've been under a massive deception for so long and people are starting to see it and question their own reality is really a breath taking experience. Spirituality is growing at an alarming rate.
>>
stuff has been happening for years
things are always happening
since time began things have occurred
can you be more specific op
>>
>>19343786
Also, the divide between the lost and the found is becoming much wider. Both sides stick out like sore thumbs, with less and less middle ground. You can especially notice that here on x with the toxicity vs the none toxicity. This is happening everywhere to a point where even normies are noticing and "waking".

The people who will be left behind are definitely sticking out so to say.
>>
>>19343786
At I first I thought that with "poles" you were referring to the people of Poland
>>
>>19343819
haha no, but i guess it applies :P
>>
we all died in 2001. if you are born after that year you are a simulated person.
>>
>>19343852
So what if I was born before that and am still alive?
>>
>>19343924
>we lived in an ordered universe created by a machine god
>it is attempting to build a perfect soul in order to meet it's own creator
>our planetary system was suddenly destroyed in 2001
>probably 10-15 million system revolutions (SRs) ago
>curators followed standard universal protocol and inserted our remains inside a black cube
>years have no real meaning here, time is a clockwork toy speeding up and slowing down as required
>we became suspended memories imagined by a primitive race of humanoid aliens
>this is our only link to the real universe, the cube is otherwise a one way entropic filter
>this link is maintained across simultaneous time flows:
>(alien) we exist as myth and legend until they discover the light worm cult
>(human) we exist until the last real human (recorded birth before 2001) dies, with her death the cube is recycled, about 80 SRs from now

certain people have been trying for about 300,000 SRs to escape, desperate now since the event itself (2001) has been crossed with nothing happening inside our simulation.

>So what if I was born before that and am still alive?

then you were really born 10-15 million SRs ago, just before system destruction. could be you hold a latent memory of what occurred. opinions are mixed here, i'll give you 3:
>key lies in remembering what occurred, repeating it, the cube will unwind
>we need to make a cube of our own to understand how to break it
>due to physical size of cube (fits in your palm) network all living things and send out a message through the filter, some observer will come and break us out

the information typically filters down to the uninitiated through the consumption of media, and people then feel the truth. to the initiated it happens through various books and private institutions which are self-selecting. they are not interested in systems of thought, it is purely a mechanical task of digging up out of a dark hole, results matter nothing else.
>>
>>19343852
>teenagers are subhuman
Well, yeah.
>>
>>19343309
>>19343786
it's reddit invading
>>
File: ids_habbeding.jpg (63KB, 576x499px) Image search: [Google]
ids_habbeding.jpg
63KB, 576x499px
>>19343786
>sun is changing into a white dwarf
Not for another 6 billions years (if ever).

>our poles are shifting faster and faster
No. But the magnetic poles are weakening right now which is a prelude to a magnetic pole reversal. Magnetic pole reversals happen about every 600,000 years. They are not sure how fast the weakening happens and how long we will have NO magnetic field before it starts up again. This is actually a big deal because with no magnetic field agriculture will be disrupted by increased surface radiation, BILLIONS could starve. This can happen in a few decades or 10,000 years from now.

>our planet's spin is changing
It's ALWAYS changing a little bit because of ice and water distribution changes, but the moon keeps these changes to a minimum, and they happen over MILLIONS of years, There is NO evidence of INCREASED spin or wobble to the earth.

>shumen residence has changed into a higher frequency, which affects humans and animals and plants
Shuman resonance is caused by the cavity produced from the ionosphere. A weaker magnetic field OR stronger solar radiation causes the cavity to get smaller and the resonance to go UP. The magnetic field IS getting weaker right now, the sun has many different cycles of radiance. The 12 year sunspot cycle is known, but there may be longer cycles (which possibly caused past ice ages). Everything I've read says the sun is abnormally quiet right now, so the increase in shuman resonance is probably 100% earth caused. I have no idea if this affects behavior in any way.

(continued)
>>
File: ids_habidding.jpg (110KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
ids_habidding.jpg
110KB, 600x446px
>>19343786
>theirs a big ass planet heading in our direction, binary sun or something else (nibiru)
No there isn't. There is no way anything larger than our moon could remain unnoticed if it was closer than Saturn. A much more likely hypothesis is that a large planet past Pluto periodically disrupts the Ort Cloud sending meteors and comets into the inner solar system. There would be INCREASED frequency of asteroids for a few hundred years until Jupiter and Saturn sweep them all up. IF THIS IS TRUE, it's possible that the elites found this planet with an INFRARED telescope. It already came close to Pluto and is now leaving, and it takes several decades for the meteors to migrate inwards. Circumstantial evidence suggests that the orbit of this "world destroyer" might be about 12,000 years.

>>supposedly all that federation of light stuff, but who knows about that one
Yea who knows. I love GF stuff but its nearly in the realm of religion for proving true or not.

>earthquakes are on the rise, so is volcanic activity
NO, and NO. There have been times when so many volcanoes went off at once that the earth cooled for 1000 years. This is NOT one of those times. Earthquakes ALWAYS happen there is no "base line' for comparison. They are increasing in magnitude or frequency to be noticeable over human lifetimes.

>the planet itself has been changing for quite some time
It changes ALL THE TIME. 10,000 years ago Seattle, Chicago, and New York were under a sheet of ice a MILE THICK. 10,000 years ago Iraq and North Africa were lush fertile grasslands, now they are deserts. 10,000 years is less than 1/100% of the age of the earth

>>evil has stronger control over us than it has ever in previous times
This actually might be true. But the same technology that allows evil to dominate so much right now is also allowing people to notice and understand said evil more. In the long run we will have to see.
>>
>>19344846
>>19344885
tsssh
Your government propaganda has no effect here, Super Central Computer
>>
File: polska narodowa.jpg (2MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
polska narodowa.jpg
2MB, 2400x3000px
>>19343823
It's true. I've been shifting so fast lately that I went off the scale on the political compass.

t. Pole
>>
i just have a feeling there's something big coming, but i don't know what it is

i met a witch the other day who said she felt it too

disregarding all spiritual shit there's a lot going on in the world anyway

civil unrest is building, the government in many places is corrupt (in america for example there's surveillance, militarization of the police, unjust wars, large businesses with too much power through corrupt politicians, media that's frequently little more than propaganda, votes don't matter regardless of who wins the same agenda is carried out and only minor details people are passionate about get changed... if you read the declaration of independence you'd see that america has become what it was revolting from in the first place and that in these circumstances citizens have the right to defend the idea of this country over the system in power) and so is the media but people can actually see it right now

we have access to information currently that people haven't in the past, part of releasing chains is seeing them

the climate for things like civil war and revolution are both starting to build, along with how much power the few are exerting over the many

things don't ever just go on endlessly, there's always a cycle, death and rebirth and that's true of civilizations, systems of government etc not just things we see as part of nature

i can't say when, but if i had to guess i'd put my money on that rather than anything paranormal, and i hope it does happen

and i say that as someone who does know about the occult and practices in a sense (had a calling dream from dionysus years ago)
>>
>>19345101

i know you're joking, but fuck the political compass that shit just helps those in charge divide and conquer

people all have a common enemy regardless of their utopian ideals, and rather than recognize that they fixate on those ideals through quizzes and bullshit getting amped about shit they'll never have anyway because that's not how power works

the masses are just cogs with ideals that mean nothing to their masters and everything to them, if they stopped fixating on the division and focused on their common enemy it would be a lot more productive
>>
>>19345326
Determining who that common enemy is causes division.
>>
>>19344293
And what happens when this simulated body dies? Can it?
>>
>>19345333

To me, an enemy is one who is stronger and bigger than me, that means the Enemy is Africa.
>>
>>19345478
So you're saying that jews and niggers are the enemy? I can get behind that. That's a noble cause.
>>
>>19345333

well it's impossible to please everyone, obviously to achieve anything you have to encounter opposition

however, anyone who gives up themselves and their control entirely to a small group of people who don't have the best interests of the part of the machine they share in's best interest in mind would be the sort of person that couldn't be on your side

not to mention control is never given up easily, there's no reason to think otherwise

i'm not talking about division in that sense anyway, i'm speaking of it when it's a tool used by people in power to control the masses

you don't think it's just laws and jail that keep people controlled do you? it's a lot more than that, and shit like focusing on political ideologies plays into that

people are pushed into a group mentality while voting within a largely two party system, and those parties have monopolies on certain unrelated ideas (healthcare and gun control should be unrelated for example, but they aren't in a two party system that has set ideals) and essentially create an "us against them" mentality

the thing is voting doesn't actually matter, because regardless of who's in charge you have the same underlying agenda and the only things that change are things people are generally passionate about that in most cases shouldn't even concern the government

so you have the wars and the surveillance, greed, and corruption in the background, while what we get to see is little more than a passion play

the "losers" are pacified thinking they can change things in 4 years while blaming the "winners" for everything that goes wrong, and those in power stay in power no harm done

if you look theough the history of the country things have played out for decades while people are focused on what's pushed down their throats

that's what i meant by divide and conquer tactics, you're talking about the kind of division that's unavoidable

that's more of a potential problem than anything
>>
https://www.consciousreminder.com/2017/07/24/6-keys-successfully-making-shift-new-earth/
>>
>>19345519

little high so there's mistakes in there, but you get the idea

when i say people clinging to ideals right now is meaningless i mean that they're unachievable within the current framework regardless and of little consequence as a result

dreaming about power is a lot different than actually living within a system where those thoughts don't matter

iif someone fails to see the common enemy there then they become part of the enemy themselves and that's completely on them
>>
>>19344293
Is this what happened to the people from mars?
>>
>>19345520
Nice read. Thank you!
>>
>>19345692
You're more than welcome
>>
>>19345728
Have you ever read ' What do you mean the third dimension is going away' by Jim Self? I keep getting distracted, but it seems like decent material so far for this kind of growth.
>>
>>19343309

I don't know what is happening, but what I do know is that tomorrow, I'm going to go out there and get shit done, since apparently no one else will do it.

Where should I start? I was thinking of either going to bring peace to the middle-east, or else go punch Putin out of Kreml. Or maybe taking Vatican's secret documents to reporters would make for suitably light warm-up? Guess I should do something about the Britbong royal house too, since I heard they're evil and hiding child-molesters.
>>
>>19343309
Naamah has returned
>>
>>19345793
And what will she do upon her return?
>>
File: full_retard.jpg (28KB, 620x363px) Image search: [Google]
full_retard.jpg
28KB, 620x363px
>>19345086
I wrote out a carefully thought out answer to each of these points so that people can focus on possible REAL things that MIGHT happen soon. And you call me a government shill / computer? I think its more likely you are the bot or lackey.

Go ahead and waste your time on stuff that is easily explained, and ignore the stuff that might actually be happening.
>>
>>19345788
There is a lot going on with the British royal family. Lotta corruption there.
>>
>>19345863
The rumors say kill everything.
>>
File: Sign.txt.png (18KB, 1455x875px) Image search: [Google]
Sign.txt.png
18KB, 1455x875px
The Heavens, Hells, and layers of reality are being assembled right now.
>>
>>19346035

They seem like a fitting midway boss before the US tour.
>>
>>19343852
what happened in 2001? I was born before 2001 and am still alive...what am i then?
>>
>>19344293
nice story, but what's your source?! People make all those tremendous, bombastic claims, but never deliver sources, nor evidence.
>>
This may sound like some tremendous, bombastic claim by some new-agey with no understanding to physics whatsoever, but really Quantum Physics is telling us....

Indian man, from this dope documentary - YOU ARE THE MAN!
>>
>>19344293
im the guy asking for sources/evidence. Not meaning to be pushy, but I'd be hell interested where you got this from? And why are you so sure of your thing? I was born before 2001 and I remember nothing, but I'm looking for "the exit" for quite a while now, without knowing where the "exit" will lead.

Please give more on this, but with some sources
>>
>>19344846
>shumen residence
>Shuman resonance

oh boys...it's schumann resonance SCHUMANN and certainly NOT the first one...residence..who did shit in your brain bro?
>>
>>19344885
Earthquakes have been occuring much more frequently than previously recorded. Fracking-related most likely.

Other than that, i mostly agree with your rebuttal, except for the "evil" shit.
Anyone with a brain knows that absolutism is an impossibility. There is no 100% "good" or 100% "evil" supernatural force as morality is relative and NOTHING is absolute.
Maybe 99.9999999999% of /x/ is populated by Alex-Jones-watching Biblical fundamentalists, but to say that 100% of /x/ is retarded just shows your inability to understand nuance.
>>
John Titor was/is real and the reason shit feels weird and fucked up is bc some of our consciousnesses that experienced the other timeline or timelines meant for other future timelines are on a forced tineline created by his actions, intentionally or not.

Each of these splits have occured in years that titor has said he has went back to or changed.
>>
The veil is weakening.

It was saved in 2012.

But not this time.

You have been warned.

Tend to your dreams.
>>
File: 1496541166053.jpg (1MB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
1496541166053.jpg
1MB, 867x6091px
>>19346584
Donald Trump is John Titor.
>>
>>19345326
Well put.

>>19345333
I would imagine it would be those who have compassion, love, tolerance, who nurture and create VS Those who are selfish, spread hate and feer, who destroy and tolerate none but those like themselves.

Am I close annon?
>>
>>19346596

it is impending, I feel something too, like the beginning of an end is starting / has started. change is coming.
>>
How does everyone feel emotionally? Dread, anxiety, depression, excitement?

Recently, everything has become much more clear to me. I spent a long time dealing with depression, and suddenly it's all better. My psychic abilities improved drastically in comparison. Can anyone relate?
>>
>>19347977
No. Modern tolerance excludes compassion, love and creation because it is not compassionate, instills hate and destroys those who oppose its suicidal, Marxist tendencies. It is a tool of destruction used by ignorant, selfish narcissists who want to fit in with other virtue signaling pricks at the cost of a thousands years old civilization and at the cost of the race which helped create it.

Those who tolerate none but those like themselves aren't selfish and hateful. They are the force behind nurturing a safer and better future for those who they love out of a sense of defensiveness, not selfishness.
>>
I'm afraid. I'm a welp when it comes to understanding these sort of things and I can't seem to stream out wrong from right because everyone is so sure that they are right.

My theory is that it's just us. We are all so worried that these others don't see what we do and because of so we feel we've lost.

To those who say that we need to find a common enemy to act against: we don't even know that there IS one 'enemy'. It that feeling of truly feeling ignorant that we as people hate. Try as we might we truly are just ignorant.
>>
My biggest issue with this feeling is that it seems to coincide with my depression/apathy this semester. It's so easy to fall into the belief that things are going to change, that things will either improve drastically (Enlightenment of the world in some way) or fall apart (Global events currently in the news). The big allure is that either way, things would change enough that I'm no longer responsible for the things that are stressing me out and aiding my depression.

Yes, I do feel like things are approaching a tipping point. I have no idea what will happen, but myself and others seem convinced that something will. I think the alternative is just too depressing. If nothing happens then I go back to this shitty boxed life that I won't be strong enough to truly break out of for another number of years.

One of humanities favourite pastimes is waiting for the end of the world. Maybe enough of us have become so aware of the shitty traps we're caught in that we're just praying for a happening.

Maybe there is actually a storm brewing - there's enough evidence out there to suggest we'll at least see serious civil unrest on a global scale soon. But I'm also very aware of my gradual passage away from grounded realities, watching myself become a schizophrenic /x/tard.

Sensing something coming with the spirit feels very, very similar to dreaming of that something. We should be careful in making sure we aren't just compounding our desires for a happening on the craziness we're seeing in the world.

At the end of the day though, if we all want a happening, the best thing we can do is promote one. Don't want to be responsible for your life in the current system? Be responsible for the happening that frees us.
>>
>>19348301
I feel as if we are in the same page. We don't know what to think and so rather than worry we are ready to confront, no? Perhaps that is the best scenario. We aren't special as far as I know, we have no obligation to live. Why not feel happy that we are so uniquely unpurposed that even in destruction or rebirth, etc. we are interested in even the most simple of things.
>>
>>19348343
Absolutely, there's a very clear boundary between what the spirit knows and what we can bring from it into our consciousness. I believe that anyone who makes definite claims that something specific WILL happen or that 9/23 IS THE DAY is simply extrapolating from the hints of their spirit.

All we can say is that we feel something is looming. Rather than trying to predict what it is exactly, we should simply prepare our minds to offer some stability for those around us. You already know which of your friends/family will need a guide. We're no more special in being guides and navigators beyond the "normal" than anyone else is in being doctors or artists.

Until we're needed to navigate that chaos, I think I'm going to feel like spare parts. If there is no happening I'll have to find a job that makes use of that.
>>
Awakening. I find myself much more aware(and lucid) these days.
>>
>>19348420
Spare parts it's a good feeling.
>>
>>19348450
You're all mentally ill and desperate for something to live for
>>
>>19348420
>>19348463
It's a new feeling, I'll give you that.
>>
>>19348100
I feel empty in a psychic sense but the depression is real. I turned to /x/ and related stuff as my go-to hobby buy haven't had any relevation (I did in the past a few times)
>>
>>19348463
Eh, I don't know. I have plenty to live for (going to college, what I want to do with the abilities I'll have(trade job), and other stuff. Also I have lots of music, books, and Project Gutenberg. Life is great.

I just meant that I can think more clearly and easier, and also write better than I did before. I couldn't write like this("outgoing") even a week ago.
>>
>>19348519
*more easily(late)
>>
>>19348519
Every day I feel blessed to be alive.
>>
Idk but I've been sleeping so strange at night.
>>
>>19348558
me too? About a week ago?
>>
File: Cereal_spit.png (63KB, 640x412px) Image search: [Google]
Cereal_spit.png
63KB, 640x412px
>>19348126
Pfffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttt!

Oh my god. What kind of backward thinking fox logic did you use to come up with that rather loose bowel movement.

I love you bro, you gave me a laugh. (and a sigh)
>>
Something is always happening. When you *feel* like something is happening, chances are if you are here, this is the first place you post about it.

Over time, any amount of time, all of these posts pile up. They may wax and wane as statistics demand, but generally they are always there.

Because this is a congregation of the paranoid.
>>
File: chinese cyclops.jpg (66KB, 870x656px) Image search: [Google]
chinese cyclops.jpg
66KB, 870x656px
I know exactly what happened. What's happening.
I know why people were freaking out 3.5ish years ago, and why they thought nothing fucking happened (something totally happened).
I know why people are tripping out over shitty music and making terrible threads.
I know why crazy shadow people are haunting fuckers and undead monsters are popping up.
I know why people are just now suddenly waking up with new abilities.

You know what happened? I saw the direction the world was heading. It was dying. Something had to be done. So I made a heartfelt and thoroughly thought-out petition and altered reality, and now arcane power is slowly but steadily bleeding into our universe.
The supernatural world is returning in full force, and I am it's herald.
I have signed onto the Unseelie Accords as a Freeholding Lord, and will continue to make petitions in an attempt to heal our world. I will continue to lurk this board in case dire need arises, but it likely won't. Right now the threat level is highly amusing and subtly unpredictable.
>>
>>19343309

Mass hysteria.

The cause of many paranormal events.

>So for once /x/ seems to agree on something.

You say that like people on here have a shred of credibility.

Right below this thread at the current moment is a thread with people who think vampires exist. The reason people report 'feeling the same emotion' is because of group think. Not mention anything is a 'happening' to you people.
>>
>>19348561
Idk how long it's been going on for, but it's like a crescendo. Strange noises. Strange perceptions. Ego death or something.
>>
File: 1472409116682.jpg (664KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1472409116682.jpg
664KB, 1000x1333px
/fernanflooelcrackcom
/videos
/1392241567497826

put this in facebook

AYYY LMAOS CONFIRMED
>>
>>19348463
It's amazing how you can tell so much about a person from just one word and a sentence.
>>
>>19348456
I'm not a fan of it myself. When you aren't dedicated to a specific use, it's a lot easier for you to end up crammed into a machine you don't belong in. The longer you spend as spare parts, the better chance you have of being USED as spare parts, and nothing more.

Far better to find something you can identify with as a purpose.
>>
>>19348561
A bit earlier for me. 2 weeks or so. Haven't had more than a single night go by without being anxious at something watching me. Can't even look at the mirror when I need to pee at night.
I've spent most of the nights awoke and only actually going to sleep when I'm utterly exhausted so I'll fall asleep faster without the dreadful feelings.

this has never happened to me in 26 years.
>>
>>19348712
Very similar problems. Feeling afraid and waking about 2 hours after falling asleep almost any time. This has never happened to me in my whole life, which is much shorter.
>>
>>19343309
Well considering the "something's totally going to happen soon guise" threads have been on here since /x/'s inception, I'd have to say it's absolutely nothing.
>>
>>19343309

Something was always happening
>>
>>19346503

i love alex jones, but i hate all abrahamic faiths

what's not to like about him anyway? the guy says crazy shit

>>19347977

thanks

>>19348100

my life is generally depressing, but i feel pretty numb generally

>>19348126

you sound like you've created a stereotype and just violently hate that instead of reality

not everyone left leaning is like that, just like not everyone right leaning is a stereotype either

this is what i mean about political ideologies being division tools, there's no reason for you to give a shit in the current situation about those opinions

much less demonize a group of people for having them

your real enemy is the same as theirs
>>
>>19348268

we do know who the common enemy is, even if we can't pinpoint them directly

when you know people are dictating the lives of others and affecting them in large scale through all manner of corruption, and that it's a small group in comparison to everyone else it's pretty easy to see the problem

of course you can't attack something like that in an easy manner, there's a lot of peaceful and violent ways to do it though

the initial goal when you can't see your enemy is to draw them out, make them visible so that you can attack them

you don't flail around wildly hoping to get an invisible target, that's why the current groups of people that are making noise are so ineffective

they're just not focusing on the right targets and they're not making a proper attempt to draw out their enemy either
>>
>>19343786
>>evil has stronger control over us than it has ever in previous times
>>war is on the horizon, be it with nk, china, or Russia, its coming.
Why do you give into the fear that others place upon you? Do you wish to experience that outcome? If you do, then please, continue propagating the fearful timelines.
But if you wish to experience the age of peace of on Earth, you better start preaching unconditional love.
>>
>>19348463
Sounds like projection, my friend.
Bitterness and resentment only turns itself inward in the end.
>>
>>19349956

preaching unconditional love accomplishes very little in spite of being a nice sentiment
>>
midnight pls
http://thebulletin.org/timeline
>>
>>19345478
>all of humanity's enemy is Africa

Fucking what?
>>
>>19349962
This. It hurts me to see people lie to themselves.
>>
>>19343309
>So for once /x/ seems to agree on something. Something is happening.
Well, hard to not agree on it. Something is always happening. Every generation since centuries experienced sizeable socio-political changes, a thing that speeds up together with development of new technologies and whole industries changing to accomodate them.
>>
>>19345101
At least it was a shift toward enlightenment rather than idiocy of political correctedness and virtue signalling, self-hate drivel.
Who would have though, maybe there's something to that "people will now get either enlightened or consumed by evil" bit.
>>
>>19349956
I wish no harm upon anyone, but risking the safety of your own people for the sake of outsiders is recklessness that I can't abide by.
>>
File: 1496806061027.jpg (250KB, 760x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496806061027.jpg
250KB, 760x800px
>>19351179
>>
>>19349962
Ironically, while unconditional love is being preached about more, current western society puts more conditions on some partners in relationship than it would be several hundred years ago, where being a decent, largely average looking but loyal and caring person was enough for one to be able to find quite a few potential partners. Now, there are divorces happening over every little shitty detail not being up to someone's expectations etc.
>>
>>19351243

if you're concerned about the safety of your own people outsiders shouldn't be your number one concern

>>19351249

staying in a marriage or getting divorced don't always have anything to do with love

there's loveless marriages and love doesn't always make things work out either

you're also making up what people were like hundreds of years ago instead of acknowledging that people are just people and things that matter to individuals in partnerships is and always was largely varied

some people care about looks others don't, finding potential partners and casual sex is a lot easier than making a relationship work longterm with one person no matter what's between you

at least in my experience, i could find a bunch of people to fuck around with or who want to date me, but when it comes to something longterm it's so much more complicated

unconditional love extends far beyond the type of relationship a person has with another anyway, it's not strictly romantic (neither is love) so there's that too

anyway my initial statement came from me assuming that they were being a pacifist, and i can't stand that shit

pacifism holds progress back, it also demonstrates an unwillingness to achieve by any means necessary and when the balance of power isn't shifted in your favour you have to be willing to utilize any means necessary to gain ground

power is never given over easily, and pacifism simplifies the idea of what power is and takes too much time to accomplish anything

inb4 gandhi: he was a piece of shit who helped the british in africa do what they did to the indian people, he held back progress that revolutionaries made, there were many reasons that the british pulled out of india when they did and he wasn't the sole cause, he used other people as cannon fodder for his pacifist ideals etc

pacifists are held up on pedestals because they're ineffectual and passivity is easier to control
>>
File: 2017-07-26 17.27.41.jpg (2MB, 2247x1585px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-26 17.27.41.jpg
2MB, 2247x1585px
>>19351244
>Europeans colonized, bringing advanced technology (firearms, medicine, vehicles)
>Europeans try to be nice and fuck off
>tribal Africans, who have only had this tech for a few generations, have trouble with organizing a society with these things present
>sexually frustrated racists don't understand the many factors leading to the problems in Africa, naturally, and instead blame genetics
>>
>>19348126
Someone gets it!
>>
>>19344885
Bruh im in Astronomy 101 and literally yesterday we learned their is very likely an object 10x the size of earth between mars and jupiter right outside the kuiper belt.
>>
>>19352947
Yep, but that's not it.
>>
>>19352723

except modern liberals have nothing to do with unconditional love and don't preach it, and not everyone on the left falls into that category

unconditional love isn't a marxist principle either, and it's not a tool used by communism

the only people who use it as a tool are pacifists, and sure they're wrong, but still

it's just stereotyping a varied group of people as sjws, and none of that matters anyway

your ideals mean fuckall and so do theirs it's unnecessary bickering and division that only strengthens the chains everyone's masters have in place for them allowing them to tip the balance of power in their favour

when people who are controlled step away from useless ideas and focus on what's in front of them as a collective with a common enemy progress can be made
>>
File: 3w.png (111KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
3w.png
111KB, 1400x1050px
bo
>>
File: 1501038752778.jpg (702KB, 2560x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1501038752778.jpg
702KB, 2560x1620px
I've been described as an empath, and I feel something dreadful coming down the shit tubes. Some bastard posted this a few days ago. Thank fuck I have a lot of canned food and my parents work in a single story kind of fortified data center.
>>
>>19353177
Did an A I generate this post or are you just part machine in your writing.
>>
>>19353177

i was with a wotch who told me i was an empath, and a psychic sponge among other things

it's nothing special, i don't think

as for the map... well, honestly it's things like that people should consider when they allow a small group of people to play war games with the lives of civilians
>>
>>19353260
Did you talked to the spider?
>>
>>19353199
I'm a stinky, sweaty, shameful human just like you, and judging by how you wrote your post, I can confidently say I'm more awake than you are.

>>19353260
I spoke with a few from the Wiccan community once and they seemed pretty chill.
>>
>>19348568
>Lucky
Were you ever in jail?
>>
>>19353345
Humans are only stinky, sweaty, and shameful if we allow ourselves to be.
>>
>>19353350
They tried to medicate me away in an institution twice. Got shuffled around for a bit. They never could pin down a concrete answer.
Rode in cop cars a few times, one good ambulance ride, two bad ones, been in handcuffs once or twice.
Never held in jail, never held in prison.
You meet some cool people inside "psyche wards." Learned a lot from people.
>>
>>19353391
>wanting to smell like corporatist soap and be prideful like Julius Caesar

You'll never be happy.
>>
>>19349962
>>19351219
It exists. That is all I need to say.

>>19351243
Then you will receive the proper fate awarded to you.
>>
>>19343309
27th is chicken tendies day
>>
>>19353503
Just because it exists doesn't mean everyone can see it. If you can't genuinely express it, all you'll do is create a sense of longing for those that can't understand it yet.
>>
>>19353476
>2017
>not making soap from the fat of your ancestors
>shiggydiggy
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (29KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
29KB, 300x294px
Flat Universe.

The Entire universe is our Sol star system. Sol A is our sun. Sol B is a black hole. There is nothing beyond that. The stars are beams of light that bounce around Sol B outside its event horizon for millions of years and by their bizarre interactions occasionally some bounce back at us. The universe is a disc of spacetime caused by these two things orbiting each other. The Planets are all inhabited by life but superterranean life is rare. Life originated underground on Mercury, where there are vast caverns with flowing water. The sentient lifeforms of Mercury are short, with no skin pigmentation, and without rigid bones. Their eyes are very big to detect bioluminescent fungi. Their societies were extremely hierarchical. They discovered the basic principles of genetics very early in their development, and have been working with it ever since. At some point they got into a political powderkeg situation akin to ww1 or the cold war. Most major civilizations had been destroyed, vast cavern networks were irradiated, and infant mortality skyrocketed due to mutation. A few Mercurials managed to flee to Venus.
>>
File: Black Sun.jpg (137KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sun.jpg
137KB, 1024x1024px
>>19353894
Venus at the time was different. It had an active magnetosphere, and did not have the constant volcanism it has now. The Mercurials brought seed populations of many Mercurial species and successfully, i guess mercuryformed the planet. Except Venus did not have the sort of caverns Mercury had. They tried digging down but they reached nothing, and thought it foolish to try to create a whole world of caverns by drill and pick. Instead they chose to live on the surface. The darkness adapted life they brought flourished and established new niches across the surface of the Venusian night, which is longer than a Venusian year. You may be thinking that even a year isn't long in evolutionary terms, but they brought everything from great mushrooms to bacteria to predator and prey animals. 224 days is a lot of generations for a prozoa. None of these species were adapted to any sort of seasonal change system, they were all subterranean. The selective pressures of this new environment were extreme, and an explosion of genetic diversity occurred, aided by the technical management of the Mercurials.
>>
OP here. Forgot about this thread. Just looked through it. Lots of interesting hypothesis.
>>
>>19353936

Now tell me about phobos and deimos!
>>
>>19353279

are you one of those people who thinks a small group of people should dictate that much of your life and believes your votes count?

>>19353345

she was a greco roman pagan who practiced other areas of the occult as well

that relationship had a pretty crazy foundation and ended weird, but i learned a lot
>>
>>19353503

i'm aware unconditional love exists, i have it for someone

but preaching it like it's going to change the world and relying on it is senseless

there's a lot that needs to change, unconditional love can't fix it
>>
>>19353894
I know your posting a lot, but some citations would be helpful.
>>
>>19343804
Can you fuck off atheist?
>>
>>19356900
Citations of what, ayylium records? Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.