[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prophecy + Free Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: GLDNUNI.png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
GLDNUNI.png
1MB, 1680x1050px
Since childhood I've always believed in law of attraction, creating reality, or free will. I have been experiencing prophetic dreams, usually minor(seemingly), and also a few death premonitions ( people closely related to me) for the last few years. But after a recent minor vision, I am beginning to believe our life's are 100% predestined. If anyone else experiences foretelling dreams please let me know your thoughts on free-will.
>>
I think life is a fucking video game.
>>
>>19343261
I have similar experience that pretty much took place on its own but I've also built on it with a hell of a lot of studying and working on harnessing my gift of foresight. My own conclusions are different from your own. I believe in possibility. Almost looking at it as a tree with several branches, of which you can only choose one at a time to move forward. The future isn't written in stone, but choices are not always for you to make.
>>
my belief is supported solely on the fact that things will happen in dreams that are totally random, yet manifest in real life. Do you think our end results are predestined, but the path we choose is up to us? or are you adamant on choices. Do you have any tips on refining this gifts?
>>
>>19343261
Reality is mostly predestined until you become your own person and start drinking heavily.

Not even god knows what to do with you then.
>>
>>19346103
I find that the dreams are quite definitive too, as well as other little premonitions I'll get randomly. I developed my theory of choice just by reading about the occult in general, but what solidified it was getting into divination, and picking up the tarot. That was sort of my way of directing that advantage I have and making it more predictable. In combination with the tarot it's developed to the point where I can get definitive answers about things I want to know, rather than the randomness of the dreams. And one thing I learned with the tarot is that it shows possibility. You can definitely change the outcome of things. I once turned a whole day around that way. I'd decided to skip class and stay in bed, I did a spread and it was just a whole lot of suck, so I was like fuck that, changed my mind on the spot, went to class and had one of the best days I've had that month. Having that amount of foresight is really amazing, and my intuition has been kicked up a notch because I'm more used to communicating with it instead of just getting random messages.
Try divination. Doesn't have to be the tarot, there are several other methods. I never thought I'd get into it myself, but it's seriously helped me so much, I can't recommend it enough.
>>
>>19343838
it is, but its not you playing...you are the game!
>>
>>19343261
Deja Vu? Precognitive Dreams? Clairvoyance?

Next time you have your Deja Vu do this HACK in the short time they occur.
1. Increase heart rate/ emotional excitement - This will partially wake you up more in the past dream(like a kick in Inception)
2. Memory mark- bookmark the memory by saying a word externally or internally to let you know your having one back in the dream,
3. Phrase it- in a short concise phrase say what your experiencing or a message you want to send yourself (can also be internal or external)
4. Repeat Repeat Defeat- until the Deja Vu ends say your phrase as many times as possible to remember it more in the dream.
5. Wake Remember Write- wake up write it down with time stamp and wait for it to happen.

Now your fucking with your internal time machine, free will sends information backwards to help you make decisions for future outcomes, yes/no switchboard for every decision you have made, third dimensional creatures still think BINARALY
>>
>>19346328
thank you. its funny you mention divination because just today I almost picked up a set a tarot cards, but didn't buy. Would you say you have complete control over your precognition now ? I also use repeating numbers to guide me as well. Do you understand that language at all?
>>
I am just creating all this in my head.
>>
>>19347712
That's an interesting coincidence indeed.
I definitely wouldn't say I have complete control over it. I just have a much clearer path of communication with my subconscious, and that feels much more refined than not only the dreams but also the tarot on its own. Sometimes I'll be doing a reading and just zone out out of nowhere, getting a much more precise reading than just the cards would give.
The numbers are definitely not my strength, I'm leaning a lot on my tarot cards. I do pay attention them though. Lots of 333s lately. I'm pretty stoked about that.
>>
>>19343261
Ok so let's try a metaphor. You know when the source of a sound is far away but you can still hear it, kind of, and make out what it is? If space is a dimension just like time, we can think of precognition as the ability to "hear" something that is temporally distant from us before we are actually on top of the event itself.
>>
Considering quantum mechanics and that nothing operates at random I think it's safe to assume that free will is an illusion.. I mean to assume otherwise would just be blind ignorance..

Remember kiddies, atoms are what makes us all matter.
>>
>>19347795

So cool, i really appreciate everything you've shared. I started seeing 1111 first. the more you see the more you will understand the meaning in regards to your personal

>>19347837
fascinating, your metaphor makes great sense. Thank you. And thats a cute pun at the end. Can you tell me, are space/time the same dimension or different?
>>
>>19347848
do you have any recommendations regarding quantum physics. id love to learn more
>>
>>19343261
I keep having dreams of a giant orange planet arriving at earth and fucking shit up. I get to see it from a distane and see people shit there pants.
>>
>2 people want the exact same thing
>both believe they'll get it
>only 1 does
what now then?
The "Law of Attraction" is unscientific horseshit
>>
Here I'll try super super hard OP!
I'm going to imagine that I wake up and not have a disease that's ruining my life!
And that everything is OK and now life falls totally into place!

That will do it!

reality crushes this bullshit ever ytime
so gay
>>
>>19349030
lol watch it work this time and him look like a fucking moron
>>
>>19347848
I don't see how you would make the jump that nothing operates at random from quantum theory. One is science the other is your opinion. To call disagreeing with you ignorance is presumptuous at best.

>>19348145
Thank you OP. Your thread was a lucky find. To meet someone with similar strengths and am interest in improving, it doesn't happen every day. I'm glad we got to have this conversation.
>>
>>19343261
>100% predestined
Maybe your life is but mine is not.
>>
>>19343261
BUMP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.