[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to talk about Kundalini Awakening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

File: kundalini-awakening.jpg (59KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini-awakening.jpg
59KB, 600x441px
I've been on the path for about 3 years now, and have moments of extreme clarity, insight and that electric feel. However it never stays. What are techniques to wake her up permanently?

Let's keep this topic on how to go on the right hand path.
>>
>>19342966
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
>>19343023
Interesting. A lot of that I knew. How can I apply these techniques when I have to work a service industry job 5 days a week?
>>
>>19342966

Read "I and Thou" by Martin Buber. It's a good read. It'll take a day, maybe, to read the whole thing. Once you have read it you will understand why I told you to read it.
>>
>>19343096

Thank you. this seems more promising.
>>
>>19342966
Why do you want to wake her? What outcome are you hoping for?
>>
i heard a voice tell me.. this is "euphoria"... a bolt of lightning hit my spine and traveled down my back. I had just woken, startled from my sleep. i lay there yelling silently as the pain is almost too much to bear. all of a sudden, it lifts. i hear the birds, i finally see colors. i can taste the rain in the air. an there it was. euphoria. i cried for the first time in a long time. "this is the meaning of life."
>>
>>19343023
Who the fuck would actually click that shit.
>>
>>19344147
A bunch of people on /x/.

>>19278710
>>
>>19344476
i did. just a pdf. its awesome
>>
>>19344476
i always do
im waiting till i open a cool virus
>>
>>19342966
I invented a technique that happen to be close to what some indians do. Sitting crosslegged, tongue as far back as can be managed, either very drawn out breathing or hyperventilation, eyes closed, focussing on the perineum muscle and pulling that energy up through the spine. It feels like a quick drop in an elevator, or right before a cramp.
>>
>>19344834
So Khachari Muhdra?

>>19343899
I want to be fully alive
>>
>>19345537
I don't know, there's this pose where you squat, but really difficult to do for prolonged periods of time if you don't got very strong legs.
>>
>>19343023
Archive the link dumb dumb
>>
File: Kali8.jpg (446KB, 1400x887px) Image search: [Google]
Kali8.jpg
446KB, 1400x887px
>>19342966
Think we just have to focus more permanently and stronger. Dharana (concentration) might be the key.

Left Hand Path all day!

>tfw first girl I ever fuged looked like this.
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300KB, 800x854px
>>19344030
I remember 17 years ago studying like a maniac all the different esoteric Eastern paths and would have such A-HA! moments I would literally hear it as if someone said A-HA!; shits crazy yo.
>>
>>19345537
tfw had surgery by a doctor named Mahavir to be able to practice Khechari Mudra better.
>>
>>19342966

Go to Sikhi, friend. The poses and useless rituals of a charlatan who brought shame to the name of Sikhi in the United States won't do anything except for herniate disks.
>>
File: Kali33.jpg (108KB, 480x621px) Image search: [Google]
Kali33.jpg
108KB, 480x621px
>>19343899
Cause she's my bitch. rape
>>
>>19345709
Oh right that's that's the name of the tongue thing. Sorry totally forgot. So you did the thing, care to share your experience?
>>
>>19345798
Get a doctor to laser the frenulum off and he even went extra deep until it hurt removing the muscle to make khechari easier. Cost $400 and looked like he lasered a cave under my tongue. Looked so fucked up! He stretched it out after he was done and it went so far! It healed shorter than before. You have to do stretches to lengthen but once I hit a plateau I stopped lulz.
>>
>>19345698

I keep having these and some slight awakenings. Should I just keep meditating or just let myself sort of let it go for a while and have "her chase me"?
>>
>>19342966
Turn away from this witchcraft and ask the Lord, Jesus Christ, for forgiveness.
>>
>>19345930
Uh yall called it Baptism. Baptism use to be real and not symbolic; its the same thing as the Hindus shaktipat. Jesus gave baptism aka shaktipat (divine transmission) to his 12 disciples.
>>
>>19345938
No, stop trying to understand everything through the Hindu framework. Why do you think that is a good approach?
>>
>>19345828
And do you regret doing it or worth it? I'm curious about spiritual body modification. Trepidation & cranial deformation is also pretty interesting.
>>
File: 1500725634067.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1500725634067.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>19345922
Keep doing what you do.
>>
>>19345943
Why its the deepest and open about enlightenment tier subjects unlike every other tradition. Cause it explains shit that other religions don't explain.

What about the missing years of Jesus? Look into it. He went to India and became a Buddhist and took it back and tried to dumb it down for the Jews and they killed him. Fuck the West!

Oh and look at that Buddhism is part of Hinduism aka Sanatana Dharma.
>>
>>19346001
>He went to India and became a Buddhist and took it back and tried to dumb it down for the Jews and they killed him.
[citation needed]

>Fuck the West!
Why are you so angry at the West? All you love (computers, Internet, free society) are Western products.

>Oh and look at that Buddhism is part of Hinduism aka Sanatana Dharma.
Not according to Buddhists. They would never say they are part of "Sanatana Dharma" but that they are part of the Buddha-Dharma.

>Cause it explains shit that other religions don't explain.
Christianity is the only Revealed Religion so it alone unveils what others keep shrouded in mystery.
>>
>>19346018
>Christianity is the only Revealed Religion so it alone unveils what others keep shrouded in mystery.
as composite as they come
>>
>>19346053
Refute his point with one of your own or your words are as worthless and meaningless as you yourself are.
>>
>>19346053
The other religions are man-made; Christianity is revealed by the Triune God Himself.
>>
>>19346062
I did.
>>19346063
No it's from Judaism which is itself Canaanite Pantheism, which comes from Babylonian Pantheism. And some Zoroastrianism sprinkled on top.
>>
>>19346134
You're pulling all this stuff out of your ass : )
>>
>>19346168
I don't look into it.
>>
>>19345930
Jesus taught this stuff as well. He just used different words. What do you the Magi taught him when he went East?
>>
>>19346018
>[citation needed]
there's books on the topic. i havent read any of them but if they have citations, then they're in there.
>Christianity is the only Revealed Religion so it alone unveils what others keep shrouded in mystery.
>The other religions are man-made; Christianity is revealed by the Triune God Himself.
this is just dumb and beyond arrogant
>>19346053
>as composite as they come
pretty much. if not composite then at least directly influenced by a lot of different forces and factors including (as the other anon said):
>Judaism, which was already influenced by Canaanite, Babylonian, Assyrian, and Egyptian ideas/mythologies/etc
>Greek ideas, like Platonism, some pre-Socratic stuff, Neoplatonism, etc
>Probably Zoroastrianism
>Probably a bunch of other stuff

the fundamentalist christians who seriously believe that christianity is the only pure revealed religion, untinged by the conditions of the times when it arose, are just silly.
>>
so what is this exactly. can someone reccomend some reading material i really want learn about this
>>
>>19348673
Kundalini?
>>
>>19348676
yes
>>
>>19346018
The West sold its soul to the Jew. Europe lost its traditional spirituality.
>>
>>19348699
YouTube has a lot but a quick rundown is basically an awakening of all that is. It's a profound moment of clarity and understanding. It's hard to put into words. It can last just a moment or a lifetime. You ever take LSD? Similar to sometimes being on that everything makes sense.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-180548.png (507KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-180548.png
507KB, 1440x2560px
>>19348705
It's getting it back. Don't worry. And it'll be bigger than ever.
>>
>>19344776
its CIA, its clean.
>>
It's been up and down for me, OP.

Started after I drank some ayahuasca. I've had those moments of extreme clarity, serenity, insight and electric feeling of energy throughout my body- almost as if my nervous system is rewiring itself.

The sensations range from extremely pleasant and serene to awful bouts of anxiety and panic. I just feel as though all of these sensations require reflection as they are all happening for a reason.

The more it awakens, the more you will experience. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, my friend. Ultimately it is for the best, though. Just keep trucking anon. Think about the events surrounding those feelings and what they mean. The more you open yourself to what is going on the more your perception of reality will change. You'll always have more insight today than what you had yesterday. It is spiritual growth that has no end once it begins.

I would recommend meditation. I've started doing kundalini yoga myself. It's helped me center myself amidst all of what goes on inside.
>>
>>19342966
Learn to use both hands
>>
>>19342966
You have to leave your body behind forever.
>>
>>19346063
>Christianity is revealed by the Triune God Himself

STFU. The Triune God - Odin, Villi and Ve - had nothing to do with the establishment of any of the Magian religions.
>>
>>19342966
I did it through psychedelic drugs. Mostly DXM and LSD. My first awakening just happen while meditating on the come up of a DXM trip. I had read about it the day before and just sat in me mediation pose started meditating and, BOOM full blown kundalini rising all the way up and out of my crown. The state that followed was what i would assume is nirvana. I felt like I had no body and was connected to everything and one in the universe and was in a state of unconditional love. I know DXM causes OBE but this was different that the completely disassociated states i had reached on high dose DXM. After that, every time I took any psychedelic or high doses of cannabis it would happen, even If i wasn't meditating. It would literally interrupt whatever i was doing, force me to lie on the floor and it would do its thing.

Im not saying do drugs, that is just my story.
>>
>>19342966

Everyone has their own epiphany, their own journey, their own questions, and their own perspective.

It is awareness of this, at all times, that will allow you to move forward.
>>
>>19352135

Basically, my tools will not be yours, and vice versa.

Awakening is a tricky business like that.

But step one, as it usually is, is awareness. Awareness of the nature of your being. Awareness of the nature of the feelings and emotions. The reactions and consequences, the nature and the reality.

I'm not sure if this can be done without breaking yourself down to a base level.
>>
>>19352129
OP here I do get the sensation when on drugs, but I want it sober now since I cleaned myself up.
>>
>>19352557
That is very commendable. I would suggest reading up on the subject while practising daly Kundalini meditation. I picked up a really comprehensive book on the subject at chapters. You should check it out. Its really well researched and has detailed instructions on daily working with Kundalini.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10574964-kundalini
>>
>>19349197
Any music recomendation while practicing k yoga?
>>
>>19352557
You could find a teacher to initiate you. That to me is the best and quickest way. A teacher with a fully awakened kundalini can transmit that state to you.

Teachers like that are not easy to come across though. It's also possible to receive initiation in different ways, such as in a dream. If you are receptive to it, someone may come and give you shaktipat in your dream.

As for practices, you can do kundalini yoga or siddha yoga.

That still doesn't mention the most important factor which is the grace of the kundalini itself. It may decide that you a ripe for awakening on its own, and will begin to orchestrate the experience necessary to make that happen. On your end, what you need is devotion, which just means a sincere desire to awaken and fulfill the path.

Remember that having proper knowledge of what the kundalini is is also essential. Treat it with respect, acknowledge that it is none other than divine energy and intelligence. Then you are no longer dealing with kundalini but Kundalini-Shakti, the divine feminine deity.
>>
File: IMG_20170727_003737.jpg (2MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_003737.jpg
2MB, 3036x4048px
>>19353672
I think creating this thread was part of that. While meditating tonight it just hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm not sure how to put it into words. I just put my "home" into my "heart" and I just felt pure. Almost like what a baptism should be.
>>
>>19353708
It is a baptism. A baptism of fire.

That's a good meditation. I would say that kundalini is already active in you and it is doing its work. It's not a full awakening yet but it's headed there. First it has to purify you and ready you for that. That will take some time and meditation practices can facilitate that process.

Do you feel the kundalini regularly outside of your meditations?
>>
>>19353708
same
>>19353763
agreed
>>
>>19353763

I do periodically. Mostly when I'm focused on whatever task is at the present moment t 100%
>>
>>19353763
I've felt it all the time in music, media, emotions, and fantasies or dreams.

What if when we feel this energy, along with others, we are to examine what thought is triggering that release? Not the song, but which words in it? Not that scene, but what was that character really doing that made me feel so physically empowered?
>>
>>19355194

This is how it gets triggered for me. The thought it brings up. For example I felt it once when "Lifestyles of The Rich and Famous" came on the radio. Now it wasn't that song but a reminder of a warehouse in Philly that has a platinum Good Charlotte record for some reason. And then it reminded me that I need to record at that Warehouse with friends.

Basically it can be a sort of convoluted way to remind you of something or someone mostly unrelated to what's being presented. Just be receptive.
>>
>>19342966
Aside from those moments of clarity, how has it influenced your life? Did it change your worldview or how you are as a person?
>>
Smoke a big bowl of DMT.
>>
>>19355194

Sounds like frisson to me. I get it quite a lot, especially during passionate speeches which reflect my values.
>>
>>19347765
The dude who claimed the "Christ went to india!" thing himself admitted that it was a hoax. He made it up. Also that would be Idolatry according to Judaism (Jesus was a Jew, he taught the Tanakh in synagogues if you bother reading the New Testament)
here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Notovitch#Allegations_of_forgery_and_claimed_confession
>>
>>19351933
are you a retard? odinism dates after Christianity. Just look at when all of their texts were written.
>>
>>19343023
For as much as some of us wish these "powers" existed, pause a moment and think about how this "research" helps with controlling the public.
If you were running a government, what would you be more worried about:
> Most citizens humming away in useless meditation fruitlessly trying to astral-project cancer into the heads of evil politicians
> Some citizens studying and gaining credibility in legitimate science, able to debunk any claims to virtuous drug usage offered by unscrupulous pharmaceutical companies and drug dealers.

It started as an easy paycheck doing virtually nothing of value for decades (how most government funded research actually works). Now its become part of a drug marketing campaign. Don't buy into the psychoactives they shill on this board - they're all laced with addictive substances to keep you buying, using, and in poverty.

If you want to change something in the physical world, you must take physical action. No amount of meditation, astral-projection, etc... will make difference. Good things happen when bad people are PHYSICALLY neutralized. Don't waste your time giving yourselves headaches.
>>
Shit. I wrote a book about how it happened for me. I'm not sure if I included the Kundalini experience itself but I wrote about the other visions I had. At some point I saw a snake coiling up and down my back in my mind's eye and the vision wouldn;t stop. I had no idea what it was at the time and it terrified the daylights out of me. I thought a snake was eating my chakras.

If anyone's interested, they can buy the book here. I'm more broke than a bad joke and I could use the money.

https://www.amazon.com/Its-Time-Wake-Up-Magnusson-ebook/dp/B073DCZ9HV/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1501244339&sr=8-2&keywords=its+time+to+wake+up
>>
>>19342966
>extreme clarity
extreme bulshit with psychosomatic "feels"
gtfo
>>
>>19359878
The snake is there, and it does eat something of yours.

Across many religions and cultures, the snake is a physical metaphor for the energy that coils along our spine.

That energy can only be managed with thought.

If you consider most people's snakes (a particular facet of their thought, or consciousness) as master over them, that energy (or snake, or thought[s]) runs directly from the mind to the pelvis (where our will manifests.)

Some can tame their snake (energies, their thoughts) to wind its perfect, ordained coil along our spine. It no longer consumes what it did, before.

Think of the Tree of Life story, with the Snake and the Fruit. How does it read in the context of consciousness?
>>
File: dmt.jpg (168KB, 640x508px) Image search: [Google]
dmt.jpg
168KB, 640x508px
>>19342966

Just know that mortal life is temporary, Free Will is real, and God is real. Just keep these concepts stuck inside your head and the Awakening will become much easier.

It's helped me a lot with my enlightenment.
>>
>>19360133
And I cannot prove it, but my Awakening has shown me that there is a before life, and after life. Mortal life is a struggle that we must conquer together.

Be kind to one another, even if some people decide to be total dickweeds about it. That's their choice, not yours.
>>
And don't just meditate. Be one with the Universe. Appreciate this short life while you can. Appreciate nature. Appreciate plants. Appreciate animals.

This advice will help you.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.