[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Doe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: John Doe.png (1B, 486x500px)
John Doe.png
1B, 486x500px
>I know this is a paranormal board but I feel like it could draw some interest here but direct me to a different board if you feel it belongs there.

Hi /x/. So I've been doing some digging over one of my mom's friends she went to High School with in my home town in South Central Kansas. He was Native American and disappeared immediately after he graduated from high school His adopted parents have no clue what happened to him or where he went. The speculation is he went to an Indian Reservation in Oklahoma to be with his family/tribe. This was all in 1983. In 1989 in Idabel Oklahoma, a body of a male was found. Native American, all of that fun stuff. After the digging I did, I believe that this could be my mom's classmate. Do you guys think I'm on the right track?
>>
Dude its time to move out of kansas you are way too bored. Where is your hometown? Liberal?
Anyway you need to post your research if you want us to help
>>
>>19342977
Winfield, KS actually. Anyways, besides the point. Research isn't a whole lot but it's the little bit on what I can go on. Asking my mom, she said the reconstruction is relatively close to what he looked like. The approximate age of the deceased is between 25/37, and the guy wasn't too terribly smart so he was about 20 when he graduated High School in 1983. Since the body was basically a skeleton, there's not a whole lot to go off of. Assuming he died in 1987, he would've been about 24, however if 88/89, he would've been 25/26.
>>
>>19342998
Looking up any information regarding a Vince Sawyer (The Missing Classmate) either in Kansas or Oklahoma, I can't find anyone. Nationwide I couldn't find a native american Vince Sawyer either.
>>
>>19343012
School she went to was Oxford High School (Oxford, KS) even though we're from Winfield. Adopted Parents left to Arkansas and then came back as recently as 6 years ago.
>>
In the 50's here in Canada on a reserve near Regina, SK, the Natives there were given metal gardening tools to provide for themselves ('till then they were only allowed wooden tools) by an Indian Agent, who usually treated their charges like shit. They started to grow bigger and better veggies to the point that they were winning ribbons and some folks were buying their produce along with the white produce. Whitey got mad, called up The Man who came and took their tools away and fired the Agent.
Now, this isn't as bad as a murder, not my res either, but as a Native I've had to endure ignant hate and petty accusations/actions unleashed on me. I'm not perfect by any means, but I've never gone out of my way to be a douche towards society. Well once, but that was a "you want me to BE a Fuckin Indian? Fine!" It was stupid.
Things are getting slowly better, but hate from all sides and colours is still a daunting task.
Anyway, to hear that an Indian disappered then found murdered after being successful when stacked up to White's in that time isn't TOO too much of a surprise.
>>
>>19343080
Sorry to "white knight" but seriously, fuck those cunts. Treat others as you would like to be treated, is that so difficult? Seems it is for some people. ...
>>
>>19342937
Was there ever a missing persons report filed? Doe Network, I think it is, has an option to submit a match to missing person. But they need some kind of medical record to test against the DNA of the Doe. So if there was a missing persons report, or even old dental records, that can be submitted with the Doe to the police of where his location/missing persons was reported. Since he isn't on the internet, they would probably have to get the Doe tested. It will be a long wait, if they do test.
>>
>>19343080
If OP is correct in his theory, then the native who left South Central Kansas died while in or around the res he was travelling to in Oklahoma. Not "stacked up to White's", but exactly the opposite of that, he was probably with his tribe, those he sought to live amongst. And yes, there are several a reservations in Mccurtain County, and it has a rather large crime rate atm, although I'm not sure what it was like in 1989.

Reservations tend to have pretty bad drug and organised crime problems, at least here in Canada (particularly Manitoba.) It's probably the same in the US as well.
>>
File: Something-to-remember.jpg (63KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
Something-to-remember.jpg
63KB, 460x613px
It'a not WK. Just a reasonable response to injustice.
>>
>>19343394
Sorry about the namefagging btw, forgot to delete from another thread.
>>
>>19342937
https://lostandfound.revealnews.org/
>>
File: 1500365871824.jpg (144KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500365871824.jpg
144KB, 600x900px
>>19343394
OP said he grqduated high school in a white school and he lived with white sponsers; which was thing here in Canada too. So yes, he was "stacked up against whites". Not sayimg they were at odds, just that he was right there with 'em. Probably had friends too, doesn't mean there wouldn't be some old school colour haters.
>>
File: 450984509348598345.png (1001KB, 1459x791px) Image search: [Google]
450984509348598345.png
1001KB, 1459x791px
>>19342937
Sorry OP not a single Native American Missing person report was filed in Kansas or Oklahoma between the years of 1980-1990

can you give me any other states or a name for me to work with
>>
>>19343453
Old classmates following him to South Western Oklahoma from Winfield, Kansas (about 530KM) to kill him seems a bit far fetched, but it's definitely not out of the realm of possibilities. Also, Winfield has a larger than average native population than what is generally observed in other parts of the state, Winfield is about 2.4% native while the state as a whole is about 1%. That fact coupled with OPs lack of a statement regarding the ethnic demographics of the high school that his mother attended would make it safe to assume that the school was not entirely "white."
>>
File: a8WB3B6_460s.jpg (51KB, 460x337px) Image search: [Google]
a8WB3B6_460s.jpg
51KB, 460x337px
>>19343394
You do have a point though, and who am I trying to kid: Natives are just as untrusting of each other as everyone else is towards them haha. We do like laughing at ourselves and everyone else.
Typical stereotype crap from each race.
Good times.
>>
File: 1481798054776.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481798054776.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>19343533
Definitely not saying there aren't those who hold prejudices against natives, especially in the late 80s, but I was just saying that what OP said didn't really align with your own experiences and others experiences that you attributed to the case.
>>
File: aYpj3OV_460sa_v1.gif (677KB, 249x188px) Image search: [Google]
aYpj3OV_460sa_v1.gif
677KB, 249x188px
>>19343554
All good National Roomy, no bad blood. But I'm gonna get off this thread. There's some deep shite going down and beyond a quick anecdote about living in two worlds, there's nothing for me to add to this. Good on you for having an open mind an good luck to OP, nice to know people care out there.

P.s thanks for the Frost Pepe
>>
>>19343372
Sorry it took way too long for a response. I filed a report with the Oklahoma Medical Examiners office and they're looking into it. However, unless a missing person file was reported (Adopted parents didn't, since he was 18 they were no longer responsible therefor didn't know if they had the authority to)
>>
>>19343692
Thanks friend. I appreciate it.
>>
>>19343476
Please refer to >>19343700
He somewhat fell off the grid. Nobody knows what happened to him, don't even know if he changed his name or anything else. That's all the evidence I have to go off of. And since the body was found in a skeletal form, DNA is a bitch and no fingerprint records can be acquired.
>>
>>19343502
Oxford High School (Oxford, KS) literally is 95-100% white on certain times.
>>
>>19343774
Well there's the confirmation we needed, sorry to derail your investigation with demographics. Anyway, I think your best bet would be to figure out the location of the res the guy was trying to get to in OK.
>>
>>19343964
Will try my best to do. Hopefully more information can come up. Will write another post within a few days if I find anything if ya'll are interested again.
>>
>>19343964
This. Op needs to find some kind of record keeper/geneologist/old dude from that reservation.
>>
>>19343988
Not even 100% sure what Tribe he's from. Next time I'm down in the area of that town I'm going to try and find his adoptive family and see if they knew anything about his past/family and if there's anything useful I'll look even deeper into it.
>>
>>19343080
But you seem like a cunt, I'm not white but there nothing I hate more then a minority who blames everything on whitey.
>>
>>19344470
In this case, it is whitey. And alcohol.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.