[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plasmoid Anomalies Study Group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: aliums.jpg (89KB, 700x645px) Image search: [Google]
aliums.jpg
89KB, 700x645px
What does /x/ think of Jeremy Thomas AKA The Plasmoid Anomalies Study Group?
This guy believes free floating balloons and high atmospheric trash are some sort of plasma based anomalies with constantly shifting topology that respond directly to mirror and laser signaling.

He insists that they aren't balloons because they're constantly shifting and shape-changing and don't display the same sort of physics as actual balloons (Which he attempts to show in comparison videos despite the fact that the balloon example is much closer to the camera and less deflated). He also hates the living fuck out of UFOologists for being skeptical enough to tell him they're just deflating balloons.

It seems like a joke but this guy spends and ass load of money on telescopes and radars to try and find these "anomalies" at great distances in the sky. He's incredibly defensive of his claims and loads his channel with videos that talk about biological mimicry(that someone proves the things in the sky are alive?) or physical phenomenons that are apparently absent from the anomalies which he claims are attempting but failing to emulate balloons.

Some of his earlier videos are almost convincing because free floating foil makes for some trippy effects but ultimately it comes off as some sort of weird joke when he's constantly filming "B shaped mimicking anomalies" which are blatantly B balloons from Happy Birthday balloon sets, or this "humanoid anomaly" where you can blatantly read out "Princess" on an upside down princess crown balloon straight from party city.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HjJDbWAaKM

I don't think it's a prank, I believe the guy and few other similar "study groups" are an unironic sub-cultures of mentally ill people that have taken so much /x/-tier tinfoil they think they're seeing unexplainable entities high in the atmosphere.
>>
>>19342895
bump
>>
File: Black Bag.jpg (363KB, 1189x709px) Image search: [Google]
Black Bag.jpg
363KB, 1189x709px
>>19342895
So something like a floating sack for rubble would be like a heavy boss in Doom? Keeeeewllll
>>
>>19342895
That's funny. So what's it cost to join this group? The answer to that would probably explain everything.
>>
>>19345656
I think it's more of a loose organization of six or so people all claiming the same thing and seem to be in contact with one another.

Despite the name I don't think it's an actual club, in fact the guys you tube went simply as Jeremy Thomas for years (A thread was made on him a few years ago on /x/)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.