[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most cringe beliefs you have seen on /x/? I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1494725094455.jpg (42KB, 640x841px) Image search: [Google]
1494725094455.jpg
42KB, 640x841px
What are the most cringe beliefs you have seen on /x/? I'll start

>aliens are demons / fallen angels
>sasquatch is a species of ape
>any belief in ascension at all
>believing that Yahweh is a benevolent entity
>>
>>19342651
>muh pendulum >>19337271
>>
>>19342657

kek
>>
>>19342651
I told you guys in /x/ 2 years ago to buy crypto currencies, btw if you're still lurking in /x/ you're still in the grid senpaitachi. Get out.
>>
>>19342657
>muh fedora
>>
>>19342651
Back in 2009 or 2010 before the normies got ahold of Slenderman I had like a 30 minute shit post with an anon that unironically believed in Slenderman.

He didn't realize was Marble Hornets was fake. We're Skype buds now and I like to remind he's retarded because of that shit occasionally.
>>
>>19342667
dude you were in that skype group of /x/?
>>
>>19342663
I can tell you're a man; you reek of semen.
>>
>>19342761
Never heard of it to be honest.

I only lurk /x/ for a few weeks at a time kek. So I probably missed it.
>>
Not from /x/ but...

This guy I work with believes that the AARP is using spirit forces to influence the weather as an attempt to cause an abnormal amount of violent storms near his house so that he'll get struck by lightning and then they won't have to give him his pension.

fucking dementia man
>>
Honestly, tarot and psychic readings through the damn internet is as cringey as it comes.

Also, Anti-Flat Earthers who have no idea that 99.9% of Flat Earthers are trolling them. That's the definition of autistic screeching.

Also, succubus and tulpa retards.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.