[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boyfriend breaks up with me >ask pendulum if we'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 13

File: download.jpg (55KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
55KB, 500x333px
>boyfriend breaks up with me
>ask pendulum if we'll ever get back together
>pendulum says yes
>3 years go by
>still occasionally ask pendulum during rough times if we'll ever get back together
>pendulum always says yes
>talk to him recently and he picks a fight out of nowhere
>i am not mean back, but i tell him i'm just going to leave him alone from now on and wish him the best
>feels really final this this time, start to doubt we'll ever even see each other again
>ask pendulum if we'll get back together
>pendulum says yes

i know these aren't really fortune telling devices, but i use my pendulum to see what my subconscious is thinking and i was expecting it to finally say no.

what the fuck is wrong with me? rationally i know it's over, but why is my subconscious so deep in denial

does anyone else use a pendulum?
>>
Let it go.
>>
>>19337277
trying to anon. he has a habit of staying in my life *just enough* to give me hope but i think it's gone. hopefully next time i ask the pendulum it'll say no and i can be at peace knowing there's no lingering doubt in my mind.
>>
>>19337271
There are two big mistakes that people seem to make in regards to these fortune telling things, I'll try to avoid being edgy here.
They are:
> That it is firstly real, and not just projection.
> That it is honest, and doesn't have an agenda of its own, if it is real.

You'll be fine lass :) An actually intelligent lady has a whole world of men at her fingertips xD Trust me, you'll be fine.
>>
>>19337271
>does anyone else use autism?
well you sure as shit chose the right board to ask in
>>
>>19337285
At least until they combine /x/ and /pol/.
Until then, we're pretty split.
>>
>>19337271
No wonder he left you
>>
>>19337284
>An actually intelligent lady has a whole world of men at her fingertips
>intelligent
>woman

pick 1
>>
>>19337271
>what the fuck is wrong with me?
the fact that you talk to a fucking pendulum and the fact that you think it talks back, to start
>>
>>19337284
Go whiteknight elsewhere you dumb beta orbiter
>>
>>19337304

do you know how pendulums work? they don't "talk", they swing in different ways to indicate yes / no / maybe / etc. it is actually kind of neat.
>>
>>19337311
Why would I whiteknight on an anonymous forum?
And on /x/?

I prefer to think I'm just not being a complete incel cunt.
>>
>>19337316
Do YOU know how pendulums work?
Protip: They don't answer your questions
>>
>>19337271
An issue with pendulums is that when you have a personal connection to the question, you will skew the results.

Deep down, you wish things had been better. You've hung onto this guy for -- what did your post say? -- three years? I'm hoping this isn't because the pendulum said yes. But I think in part you keep asking the same question because you have feelings for him.

Three years after a break-up is far too long not to have let go. You need to turn any focus away from him, and move on. Stop letting him be a part of your circle.

My girlfriend just broke up with me after seven years. We've been living in her mom's house to help with renovations, so I have to leave. She insists I can stay as long as I need, to find another place. Fuck that. I'm out. I'm hurt, and I wish she would have chosen to work on our relationship in stead. But she made her choice. I've forced myself to realize I need to accept this, and mourn the loss of the relationship.

I have been doing divination about what is next, while I am in the moving process. I will not use a pendulum for these answers. I have been using tarot mostly, since that is my secondary method. I consider the answers and advice from the cards carefully and deliberately, making sure I am not reading what I want, but what the cards say.

Another option is that you keep asking the same question. You have trained your subconscious how to answer the question. It will keep giving the same answer. Use another method. Or better, let him go and stop hoping you get back together with him.
>>
>>19337271
>what the fuck is wrong with me?
I am guessing you are areally fat/ugly if you can't cut a loser loose
>>
>>19337271
Shouldn't just the fact that you are asking the question tell you that you are obviously not over him? If you know that the pendulum is just showing your sub conscience desire than why ask the question?
>>
>>19337316
A pendulum is a way to gauge a response form your subconscious, if you are in the right state of mind. This is why your own desires, or something repeated innumerable times over several years will have the same answer, even when the answer is clearly not true.

The pendulum is not good for fortune telling; it is better for what is now, and when used right, for memory regression. Of course, false memories and memories of dreams will interfere. This is why divination of the present is better than any other portion of your time line, with a pendulum.

The way a question is asked also has influence on the answer. Be careful of how a question is asked.
>>
>>19337316
>do you know how pendulums work?
>they don't "talk"
>they swing in different ways
>to indicate yes / no / maybe / etc.
maybe if you took a high school level physics class, you wouldn't be such a dumb bitch—maybe if you weren't such a dumb bitch, you wouldn't be fucking single rofl...maybe you should ask your pendulum about it
>>
>>19337284
le xD face how random lel
>>
>>19337271
>does anyone else use a pendulum?
Nah. Too susceptible to one's own small muscle movements to be effective for anything but, as you said, a view into the subconscious.

At best you're hung up on wishful thinking. I'd suggest moving on but I also have a problem letting go, and that would make me a hypocrite because I've been in love with the same girl for ten years now.
>>
>>19337271
I'm feeling something like this. I don't use a pendulum but silly things like poker cards, a pen, etc. Always asking "if I get x we will get back together". My head knows this person is not good for me, she doesn´t care, she changed a lot, and i'm a girl who can give her everything in my hands, but my heart can't understand, I used to cry, but then i thought that maybe someone is out there searching for me, and i'm searching for him/her. If this person doesn't care for you, not even once, just try thinking there is someone that is looking for you but doesn´t know yet.

I have a spinner (yeah, cancer, but try working at customer service), I would tell to myself "if i can stop it in the corner she's with someone else" and most of the times i miss, but i think my subconscious knows how to stop correctly the spinner and miss on purpose.

Sorry for this silly text and bad english! Get well soon!
>>
In my experience with pallomancy, not all signs are universal. And not all divinations are from your subconscious/higher-self/the universe/etc.

It's quite possible for answers to simply be answers and nothing more.

Perhaps you need to practice and experience more with your pendulum OP.
>>
File: myboard.jpg (146KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
myboard.jpg
146KB, 500x1200px
>>19337285
>>19337293
>>
>>19337271
Where you live at? I'm sure I could dickstract you from him for a while.
>>
>>19337332
Just to be clear, I've dated other people in the meantime. But yeah, this guy is the "one who got away", especially because we broke up during a stressful period and not due to fundamental incompatibility issues. It was preventable and I have a lot of regrets about it.

But yeah, you're right. I do use tarot too - again I don't really think it's a fortune telling method, but it works as a random advice generator. I use it more than the pendulum for most things, but not for this.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>19337601
R O A S T I E
O
A
S
T
I
E
>>
>>19337601
I've had one of those as well. Moving on can be difficult, but it is necessary.
>>
>>19337578
there's a difference between paranormal and fucking retarded you cryhard safe-space tumblr faggot, allow me to demonstrate:

>aliens
>CIA involvement with Jim Jones/Jamestown
>ghosts
these are all paranormal

>durr le pendalam r talkinz 2 me b/c i'm too fucking stupid to grasp newton's 2nd law of motion and how it fucking applies
this is not paranormal, this is just autism
>>
>>19337333
I'm a /fit/izen. Not super good looking though...maybe a 5 or a 6.
>>
>>19337271

>pendulums

topkek, let this fucking guy go already... heil hitler friend
>>
>>19337620
Of course. Only what you say is paranormal actually is and I'm confident you examined everything thoroughly.
You're not just a dumbster straight outta /pol/ who reads /x/ for le conspiracy theories 'n shieet.
That much is clear.
>>
>>19337271
hey anon, 8 ball here tell that pendulum to go fuck itself. and i say 'let it go'
>>
>>19337620
the pendulum reacts to subtle muscular cues, anon, ones you don't even realize you are making.
>>
>>19337601
Lol, you asked about the wrong guy. I used my yes/no tarot method and got three straight yes outcomes for "he's going to come back," but three straight no outcomes for "the guy she mentioned in the OP post is going to come back."
>>
File: hurrdurrmuhsafespace.jpg (43KB, 786x466px) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurrmuhsafespace.jpg
43KB, 786x466px
>>19337645
>typically retarded tumblrina response
try learning what words mean before you use them you stupid fuck
>>
>>19337622
>I'm a /fit/izen.

Hahahahahaha

Holy shit. Do you really identify yourself that way?
>>
>>19337622
Post pics
>>
>>19337668
>I used my yes/no tarot method and got three straight yes outcomes for "he's going to come back," but three straight no outcomes for "the guy she mentioned in the OP post is going to come back."

what do you mean anon? You asked those two specific questions?
>>
>>19337271
Why do women never appreciate men when they have them?
Why must they always lose and betray them, then come crying back when they realize other guys treat them terribly?
Are women just programmed to sabotage relationships?
Leave the man alone, you've tormented him enough.
>>
How the fuck is swinging a pendulum 'talking to your subconscious?'

It seems like you're applying Tarot to swinging a fucking pendulum. When you ask a question and make a Tarot draw, you analyze what the images and ideas contained in the card mean to your question. You are not talking to anything or reading yourself by swinging a pendulum, because there is no actual thought happening when you do that.

Get off 4chan, you vapid cunt.
>>
>>19337672
Pendulums can be successfully used for dowsing water, finding lost objects, and remotely locating people or things. That is paranormal.

Tapping into one's subconscious with a weight on a string is not something directly explained by science. That is paranormal.

I could go on, but your wall is built.
>>
>>19337664
>the pendulum reacts to subtle muscular cues, anon
oh, so you're saying that if you blow fucking air on it, it won't react?? because you've done the necessary prep work it takes, to isolate the pendulum from all extraneous forces—with the obvious exception of muscle cues??

so you're saying that if there was an earthquake too small/non-disastrous for you to notice, or a jet flew overhead, or a big truck drove down your street—that none of these would have any affect on your retarded-ass pendulum, because it's exclusively reacting to "subtle muscular cues," right dumbass??
>>
>>19337684
If you know what directions signify which answers, and ask questions, the direction of the swing is the answer.

Trying to say that is applying tarot is the most ridiculous attempt at a comparison I think I have ever seen on the subject.
>>
>>19337708
>retarded-ass conjecture that you offer no other evidence to support
>m-muh retarded grasp of science
>y-your wall is built
>>19337715
>oh, so you're saying that if you blow fucking air on it, it won't react?? because you've done the necessary prep work it takes, to isolate the pendulum from all extraneous forces—with the obvious exception of muscle cues??
>>
>>19337271
Don't ever go backwards in time with sexual relationships. If it was doomed before, it shall be again.
>>
>>19337672
Topkek are you even serious?
Of course dowsing is paranormal.
Maybe you should research shit because you're just being retarded right now.
>>
>>19337723
You misunderstand me, you daft cunt. I understand that you think swinging the pendulum in various ways gives you some sort of answer, but you can't divinate anything from something with such a rigid set of possibilities. It's literally like saying flipping a coin is connected in any way to your consciousness or subconscious. It's not.

Tarot works because it uses certain imagery, symbol and feeling evoked to bring thoughts and feelings to a subject that you choose. That is what interfacing with your subconscious is. Swinging a pendulum is nothing. You are a mad little dunce.
>>
>>19337715
Are you in pain after stretching so hard?
>>
>>19337729
You can pretend all you want, you know dowsing falls under the paranormal umbrella whether you like it or not.
Maybe go back to your OMG CIA panic thread if that upsets you.
>>
>>19337738
If people misunderstand you, then why don't you say what you mean in stead of expecting people to understand your ramblings?

An no: It is not like saying flipping a coin is attached to one's subconscious; flipping a coin is known to be a matter of probability. You're making a very poor comparison again.

A pendulum is known to have its limits, and is best worked with within its limitations.

But keep calling people names as if it means anything or makes you any more capable of conveying a thought.
>>
>>19337738
But you are controlling the answers the pendulum gives, even if you don't realize it, hence the link to your subconscious.

You are not able to control which side a coin lands on with any reason amount of accuracy, nor which card you pick blindly from a shuffled tarot deck.
>>
>>19337731
>doesn't know newton's second law of motion
>doesn't know Foucault pendulum
>b-but muh dowsing!!!
>m-muh literally-retarded beliefs!!!
honestly, what's it like to make minimum wage?? ask your pendulum how i know you do kek

>>19337739
>stretching so hard
you believe retarded shit like "the pendulum has answers for me," so of course it's a "stretch" to you, to consider the effects that A.) the air you exhale when you fucking breathe and B.) the motion of your lungs expanding and contracting would have upon a pendulum you're holding
>>
>>19337775
what are you even talking about, anon?

I said in my OP that it's not a fortune telling device, I believe it's telling me deep down what I think or feel. It's easy to say "I know x isn't going to happen", but it's another thing to really accept it. I use the pendulum to see if I've accepted it or not.
>>
>>19337747
>bawwwww, n-no!!! i REFUSE to do critical thinking—muh pendulum dowsing is REAL ):<<<
top kek does it feel bad to be retarded?? it's pathetic how you blindly accept the validity of such an easily-disproved practice—literally middle school students are smarter than you rofl
>>
>>19337622
mental issues it is
>>
>>19337775
>doesn't know newton's second law of motion
The acceleration of an object as produced by a net force is directly proportional to the magnitude of the net force, in the same direction as the net force, and inversely proportional to the mass of the object.

What does that have to do with anything? You do understand, I hope, that this law is referring to a particle in a frictionless vacuum, right, and not a weight on a string being affected by twitching muscles in the grasp of a primate.

>you believe retarded shit like "the pendulum has answers for me,"
I have not yet once stated that. But you are saying:

>consider the effects that A.) the air you exhale when you fucking breathe and B.) the motion of your lungs expanding and contracting would have upon a pendulum you're holding
as if the motion of the weight at the end of a string affected by such things cannot show that there was a reaction which the person may not have taken notice.

You are stretching because you think that nobody believes that a mass will not react to the force of air blowing across it. You are creating arguments which nobody has made, in order to tear down that which you have set up. That is textbook strawman fallacy.

But good luck trying to pass yourself off as intelligent.
>>
>>19337283
Just because some one reenters your life doesn't mean you're ment to be together. Hell, it's even possible that they keep appearing to keep you weak and wanting something that isn't real, and by being in this state you'll miss something truly good when it comes along. Let it go, hard I know but best option.
>>
File: xmiS0dc.jpg (48KB, 660x522px) Image search: [Google]
xmiS0dc.jpg
48KB, 660x522px
>>19337284
>>
>>19337620
It's fucking /x/. What the hell are you expecting?
>>
Because you can't trust your intuition. Which is truth, the pendulum is bs or most likely directed by your desires rather than the truth you know within you.
>>
>>19337824
>*tries to just ignore Foucault pendulum*
aka retard confirmed, this is the last post of yours i'm going to reply to, because you're literally so stupid that it's just a waste of time kek

>You do understand, I hope, that this law is referring to a particle in a frictionless vacuum, right
>implying that in the 1600s, Isaac fucking Newton created a vacuum, in which he observed phenomena to derive his second law of motion
top fucking kek, this is how i know you didn't go to college—even a 7th grader in a California public school literally knows enough to call you a retard for believing something this fucking stupid...how embarrassing is it to be so retarded that you literally make shit up to try to sound smart? the rest of your literally-autistic post isn't even worth replying to—don't try to call strawman when you're literally just too dumb to even know what i'm talking about ROFL

>that this law is referring to a particle in a frictionless vacuum, right
no you stupid fuck, the friction coefficient is one more fucking force you have to account for in calculations—honestly just kill yourself faggot, you're already at the point in your life where you make shit up to try to sound smart on an anonymous image board because your empty fucking head is too devoid of anything useful to be able to offer anyone any real knowledge; you're already at rock bottom KEK

>as if the motion of the weight at the end of a string affected by such things cannot show that there was a reaction
you're too fucking stupid to understand how causality works, retard—your mind is too small to consider other variables, beyond A.) the blowing force and B.) the pendulum; you're too dumb to think about the rest of the air in the room

in summation—if you weren't a complete and total fucking retard, you would've been able to take what Foucault's pendulum proved and add it to Newton's 2nd law, to realize how the rotation of the fucking planet factors into the forces being applied
>>
>>19337790
>what are you even talking about, anon?
>I said in my OP that it's not a fortune telling device
>I believe it's telling me deep down what I think or feel.
and the only reason you believe this retarded shit is because you are LITERALLY too dumb to ask the very simple question of, "what ELSE could be making the pendulum move??"

in addition to believing "the pendulum is giving me answers," you ALSO believe "the pendulum is only moving because it's reacting to me and me alone—there are NO OTHER PHYSICAL FORCES acting upon the pendulum, beyond those that originate from my body"

except while you acknowledge that "the pendulum has the answers" is just a retarded belief, you DON'T acknowledge that "the pendulum is moving in response to me" is also just a retarded belief—and this is because you don't fucking understand physics
>>
>>19337978
Jesus, you're a retard. Try using a pendulum before you lecture other people on how they work.
>>
>>19338094
Pretty sure most people in general have used a pendulum at least once in their lives, and I don't think the usage of one will automatically make them understand this weird projection mumbo jumbo OP thinks they have.
>>
>>19338094
>m-muh beliefs!! m-muh observations!!
aka you're too stupid to understand what a summation of forces is and how it applies, typical /x/ autist kek, tell me all about your shitty minimum wage job
>>
>>19337271
Your mistake was trusting a fucking rock on a string to magically predict the future.
>>
>>19338134
>>19338134
OP said inadvertent muscle twitches make pendulums move and she is correct. She is giving scientific reasons for their movement completely in line with Newton's laws. Whether this is tied to her subconscious, who knows, but if she gets consistent answers for certain questions, it seems like it's a possibility.

You keep insisting that it's wind or her blowing on it.... or something. No one knows what point you're trying to make. Just shut up already.
>>
>>19337622
pics NOW
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 295x171px
>>19337715
>>19337729
>>19337738
>>19337775
>>19337806
>>19337940
>>19338140
>kek
>kek
>top kek
>kek
>kek
>top kek
>kek

Kill yourself
>>
>>19338171
that's not me you fucking retard—but allow me to reiterate myself, since you are also a typical /x/ autist too stupid to understand what the fuck a "summation of forces" is:

>OP said inadvertent muscle twitches make pendulums move and she is correct.
>She is giving scientific reasons for their movement completely in line with Newton's laws.
>Whether this is tied to her subconscious, who knows, but if she gets consistent answers for certain questions, it seems like it's a possibility.
>You keep insisting that it's wind or her blowing on it.... or something.
"summation" as in "addition" as in "in ADDITION to the forces generated from OP, there are OTHER FUCKING FACTORS—E.G. WIND BLOWING—that you and every other NEETard /x/ autist are too fucking stupid to consider

here's an experiment you can do to confirm, you stupid and probably-fat fuck; do you have a basketball??

1. hold the basketball still, then let it drop from your hands—does it bounce straight back up?

2. hold the basketball still, then spin the basketball forwards and let it drop—does it bounce straight back up, or does it bounce off in a different fucking direction, you stupid fuck??

in step 1, only the force of gravity is acting upon the ball when it drops; in step 2, both the force of gravity and the rotational energy—aka torque, since i'm sure you've never heard the fucking term—are acting upon the ball

the process of realizing that torque AND gravity are acting upon the ball—is called a summation of fucking forces, you literal scum-of-the-earth fucking autist; what you retards don't understand is that even the rotation of the fucking planet is enough to move a pendulum—it was actually proved in the 1800s, by a Frenchman, named Foucault, who you've apparently never fucking heard of until today, despite the fact that his "watch a pendulum move in response to the rotation of the earth" experiment is LITERALLY FUCKING 7TH GRADE LEVEL PHYSICS
>>
>>19338328
you can hold a pendulum still, think of a question, and it will start to move.

not because of gravity.

not because of wind blowing.

not because of earthquakes.

because your muscles twitch.
>>
>>19338328
>>
>>19338357
kill yourself you stupid fuck

you can hang a pendulum in a sealed room—i.e. it has no vents, so there's no air blowing on it—and it will start to move, because of the rotation of the fucking planet

if you knew newton's 2nd law of motion, you'd be able to understand how this fact relates to a person holding a pendulum—instead, you settle for your shitty NEET existence, how sad
>>
>>19338357
>not because of gravity.
honestly this is the point at which you should've killed yourself, you should be embarrassed to even be alive, with such a rudimentary understanding of the physics that govern every aspect of your autistic life
>>
here's what makes you all so actually-retarded for believing this pendulum autism:
>pendulums are sensitive enough to be moved by the same rotation of the planet that turns night into day
>yet you stupid fucks think that breathing nearby them, living in a house with other people walking, cars driving down your street, and every other force that's more readily apparent than the rotation of the planet—which, FYI, is a force you don't fucking feel—will somehow not affect a pendulum

literal retards, crying about critical thought in their autistic safespace; top fucking kek
>>
>>19337271
I think the guy dodget a bullet here, leave him alone already you autistic cunt.
>>
>>19337284
>An actually intelligent lady

An actually intelligent lady wouldn't be fucking around with a pendulum in order to make life choices.

She would... think instead.
>>
>>19337271
if you want to get back together just tell him

if you want to cut ties with him then do that

it seems like you don't know what you want
>>
>>19337271
Stop being crazy and move on. He has.
>>
File: 1467954160405.jpg.cf.jpg (32KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
1467954160405.jpg.cf.jpg
32KB, 533x399px
>>19338210
Nigger, top fucking Kek.
>>
>>19337271
3 years dude!
Life is short go have fun. You probably have 19 or so. I will tell you this you are living the best years, just have fun and try not to die.
>>
>believes a pendulum
>>
>>19337293

i wish they would
>>
>>19337271
>3 years go by
>3 years
>3

stop.
>>
>>19337284
OP here im not a girl
>>
>>19337578

to be fair to /pol/

the news is controlled by big business and has an agenda of its own, trusting all news sources as equal when evidence suggests otherwise is senseless

technology is a double edged sword, plenty of negative things come with it; including surveillance of people through it on a level that's completely unacceptable and it's orchestrated by a corrupt government

not all science studies are created equal, sometimes who's paying for them skews the results

and the occult does have merit, it's easy to pick it apart when you've had no experience though

i can understand that, i felt differently in the past, i saw things the way you do
>>
File: pendulum chart.jpg (115KB, 1022x536px) Image search: [Google]
pendulum chart.jpg
115KB, 1022x536px
>>19337316
>pendulums don't talk
You're not trying hard enough.
>>
>>19337321
Its not quite anonymous is it, tripfag?
>>
>>19340297
i might try this. thanks anon
>>
>>19340158
Dunno why you quoted me.
>>
File: pepe37.jpg (273KB, 1024x541px) Image search: [Google]
pepe37.jpg
273KB, 1024x541px
>>19337806
I didn't even say anything about real, just paranormal.
You just can't admit when you're wrong even to yourself because you're a broken person.
>>
>>19340534
>b-but muh pretendies!
No it isn't anon. Its not paranormal, its garbage. The only delusional one here is you.
>>
>>19337271
>clearly this method of predicting the future is wrong
>help me, random internet users
>>
>>19340703
/thread
>>
>>19337271
Your pendulum hates you, just like everybody else.
>>
>>19337271
Female. Let. It. Go. For. Fuck. Sakes.
>I've never understood why some females are like this.
>>
>>19337271
How the fuck do you get "Yes" (or anything, for that matter) out of a weight on the end of a cord swinging back and forth? That's about the same as saying that an empty beer can you found on the side of the road predicted that your dog would get hit by a car.
>>
>>19340746
Because all women are crazy and illogical. Above all them letting something go is nearly impossible. OP is a great example. ITS BEEN 3 YEARS BTICH LEAVE THE MAN ALONE.
>>
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>19337316
"Oh, it doesn't talk to me with words, it tells me things by swinging different directions." doesn't make it better, you know.
>>
>>19337301
Thats one spicy meme you got there kid
>>
>>19337723
The directions related to the answers are completely arbitrary, though.
>Uh, I guess if it swings straight back and forth toward me it means yes?
>>
>>19340746
He probably beat her or raped her and now she can't live without the excitement of being mistreated by a stronger person. Women are crazy.
>>
>>19340895
You establish what means "yes" and what means "no" before hand. Some people use paper with the directions drawn on them. I just say "show me a yes" and "show me a no" and then ask a few questions to which there are objective yes or no answers like "am i wearing the color red?"
>>
Why do you assume a chain hooked to a funny accesory is your subconscious talking?
>>
>>19341277
Estrogen.
>>
>>19337271
Maybe after death? Also you can be togheter in a cheesy kind of way, as long as you love yourself enough and when thinking about past memories you just internalize them and come back in the present.
>>
>>19341277
what else would it be?
>>
>>19337293

>implying /x/ and /pol/ didn't combine for the election

Have you seen the late night Kek threads? They're downright revival in nature. And we might as well be in Thailand when it comes to dubs.
>>
File: 1500358124243.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1500358124243.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
omg understand "placebo" ?
you are a god, get over it.
stop using black magic on your self pleb.
you are your curse.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (15KB, 200x238px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
15KB, 200x238px
>>19337271
You sound like a very sweet person. I wish I had someone like you in my life.
>>
>>19337271
Look OP.
I know how you're feeling all to well.
I'm not intentionally shitting all over you here bro. But fuck your pendlum and fuck your subconcsious.

With this kind of stuff, whatever happens, happens. Let that shit go, fuck that guy, don't even talk to him, look at his pictures. If you start thinking about him start thinking about something else. Like how you wanna go ride a bike or some shit.

Force that shit out.
>>
>>19341799
Thanks anon. It's not really torture or anything more. I wouldn't say I'm heartbroken over it or anything, I just see / saw a future with him that I have never seen with anyone before or since.

I feel like I've mostly accepted it, but there's still one thread clinging to it and I think the pendulum answers are evidence of that.

>>19341727
Unfortunately, if I were that sweet, we would not have broken up in the first place.
>>
>>19342123
>if I were that sweet, we would not have broken up in the first place.
i'm sure the fact that you're retarded also had something to do with it, i'm sure that poor bastards thanks Kek every day that he didn't knock up an autist like you
>>
>>19341263
Again, completely arbitrary.
>>
File: wizard9.jpg (53KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
wizard9.jpg
53KB, 640x516px
>>19342152
>>19337620
>>
>>19337271

>this is what women use the occult for
>>
>>19342123
Broski. I had that future together shit too.
Let me tell you, until it happens it's absolute bullshit. Dont hold on to a fake magic item to give u fake ass answers.

I got high on coke and shook an 8 ball (no, not the drug 8 ball) to only get yes and it is certain everytime. It's all bullshit kek

One day you'll meet some dude who absolutely blows you off your feet and you'll have your happy ending.

Or you'll be like me in trapped in a loveless relationship relying on the massage palor for your happy ending because youve given up. Jokes about the massage thing. Point still stands.

Paranormal shit isn't gonna give you your future like that breh. You're just gonna have to keep peoplin until you get it.
>>
>>19342317
>shook an 8 ball (no, not the drug 8 ball)
no lie u had a nigga wondering
>>
I waited 6 years for a girl who broke my heart. We're still not together. I thought about her everyday. I've been so faithful with my love to her. But now I give up.

It's time to move on.
>>
>>19342522
Nice dubs breh.
>>
>>19338210
>green text
Rope yourself.
>>
>>19340695
: ^ (
>>
Maybe ehh, quit using some dangly object to determine your thoughts, ya silly bint
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.