[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ninja Turtle Shooter: how crazy was he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 18

File: xm1sr3npd3vpou8veipo.jpg (64KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
xm1sr3npd3vpou8veipo.jpg
64KB, 800x450px
I read his manifesto and I was struck by a few things

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html

1.Lack of word salad or fragmented storytelling. He sees to tell everything in a lucid, chronological fashion

2.Some interesting observations about the nature of consciousness and parallel realities. He began his journey into "insanity" via transcendental meditation, and essentially experienced reality as if two dimensions were overlapping one another. It's worth noting that it seems no one outside the VA knew of any of this shit he was going through. His observation about the God of the Bible too.....that does not sound like the work of a broken mind.

3.There is truly some weird shit about the story. he is a trained marine who shot a pastor 6 (or 12) times with .45 hollow points and the guy practically shrugs it off like it was nothing. He then boards a plane despite being a fugitive and makes it all the way to the white house.

I honestly think he crossed over into another dimension which may or may not overlap onto our own.
>>
4.I cannot think of a name that screams "shoot me" more than Tim Remington

5.Pepe. The drawing he did bares a striking resemblance. I see no indications of him being a chan user and there is no way he could have understood how strongly that image would affect our reality back in 2015
>>
>>19342646
There was a guy in so cal(I think Oxnard) who was caught with military grade weapons. I think he ex-cia or some shit like that. Anyways when he got arrested he said he had the weapons for an alien race who lived among us.
>>
>>19342646
Yeah but the whole "elmo is god" thing is a bit strange.
>>
>>19342799
This guy?
http://ktla.com/2015/07/22/dead-man-with-hundreds-of-weapons-linked-to-disappearance-of-oxnard-mother/

I don't think he had anything military grade but holy shit....1,200 guns is a fuckton of guns even by /k/ standards. I've struggled to muster up a measly collection of 5 in the past year or so. I would wager that by the time I'm his age I'll have about 20-30. How the hell do you even have time to buy that any?

The CIA story actually makes sense. Oxnard is about an hour drive outside of Los Angelas, and judging by his age it would be very possible that he was trafficking arms into and from gang infested areas during the late 80s and early 90s.

It would explain almost every aspect of the story.
>>
>>19342646
classic paranoid schizophrenic

makes you think though
>>
>>19342646
What did he say about God??
>>
>>19343062
Yeah. Regardless, his manifesto is a very good read.
>>
Can someone post his whole manifesto? also compile all of the portraits of the alleged martians? His list of noteworthy martians are very strange looking.
>>
>>19343062
>classic paranoid schizophrenic
Except the part where Pastor Tim shrugged off a double Mozambique Drill of .45s. Where do two .45 hollowpoints hit you in the head and not cause catastrophic damage?
>>
>>19343587
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html
>>
seems legit could be secret space program related
>>
File: 1382122883230s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1382122883230s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>19343885
wait wat
>>
I believe him. I've read schizo ramblings online for years and the manifesto didn't read like those at all. Like you said there is no word salad or incoherence to it. With that and the fact that his victim survived to laugh it off, it makes one at least take a second look. Odom posted on facebook after the attack "no human could have survived that" and I would agree 100%
>>
>>19342646
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/mar/08/kyle-odom-finishes-mental-health-treatment/
>>
>>19342646
after reading his manifesto, i'm 100% sure that kyle odom is an ultra edge lord.
>>
>>19342646
>that does not sound like the work of a broken mind
thats because you are broken in your head too and wish for you to be normal
seek help
>>
The government took Odum away for a while even his lawyer couldn't find him...imagine the painful reprogramming he received?
>>
>>19342646
Ninja Turtle? lol never heard of this shit.
>>
>>19343885
Never happened bro
>>
>>19342919
>you think

Whats so crazy is he seemed to magically believe people are reptilian aliens from mars cause he thought he smelled a reptile in church... WTF!? lmao

>FUCKING CHRISTIANS!!!
>>
>>19345575
The interesting thing about the whole thing is that his conspiracy matches other reptilian conspiracy theoriests and as others have said he kept his manifesto focused and didn't veer off into word salads. Then you have the fact that the pastor he attempted to kill survived being loaded with lead.

People are intrigued by it all because of these factors but the one thing that sort of takes away the idea that it falls perfectly in line with some sort of mass reptilian conspiracy is the fact that these aliens were fixated on Elmo and behaved like muppets.
>>
>>19343885
I think you're confused
>>
>>19345701
>The interesting thing about the whole thing is that his conspiracy matches other reptilian conspiracy theoriests
so he ripped off David Ickle? Whats the big deal
>>
>>19345873
Because nobody rips off David Icke.
>>
>>19342646
only known or suspected terrorists who pose a threat to airplanes. And while screeners are alerted to high-profile fugitives, notification on Odom didn't arrive until after he'd already flown to Washington
>>
>>19343891
>I had a dream where I got a GF, and woke up depressed
>I'm a conceited fuck and can't deal with authority
>I got nervous and couldn't sleep the night before my interview

good read so far
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>19345969
>I hear voices in my head
>I interpret innocuous actions (sniffing, smiling, holding up a newspaper) as malicious and targeted at me
>but I'm totally not schizophrenic you guys, look at my transcripts!
>>
you guys are so worrying sometimes.
>>
>>19342646
I couldn't take him seriously after he listed Martian senators, and Ted Cruz wasn't one of them
>>
>>19346128
right
>>
>>19343916
>>19345502
>>19345851
Enlighten me. Word from the Idaho newspaper that reported this was that he shot the pastor with between 4 and 12 rounds, including two to the head. Hollowpoint .45s leave dinner plate sized holes. Hit me up with the counter.
>>
>>19343026
Gun buy back pysop.
The Oden guy that really gets me though he drilled that pastor with a 45 1911 from 5 feet away then unloaded again on him when he was down. You don't walk away from 45 rounds to the head at point blank, the hydrostatic shock alone would have jellied his brain.
/k/
>>
i had an euphoric oobe experience like odom did when i was 9 or so.
>>
>>19347703
This.
>>
>>19347703
Notice so many coming in to call him a schizo but none address this issue
>>
>>19342646

>hears planes/helicopters over his house and immediately thinks he's being followed
>repeatedly picks up on non-verbal signs he assumes are being communicated to him
>not a paranoid schizophrenic

the part about (them) sniffing was interesting, when i want to non-verbally assault somebody i get real close, breathing down their neck and "sniff" in disgust. could i be going around driving schizo's even crazier?
>>
>>19347891
True.
He was also engineer or some very high stress STEM major. Would be a perfect MK-ultra test using E.L.F's to manipulate him. Not really hard to believe. If he had his sleep patterns synced to his phone it would know when he was in deep sleep allowing any device to be remotely activated with a looped message.
>>
>>19342646
imagine if this is true???
>>
>>19347956
Would be pretty terrifying. Some have theorized this is why they push to ban big guns and assault rifles, because smaller guns will only injure and not kill the reptiles
>>
>>19347576
link me to this article?

Is it possible that they misreported the number or location of the wounds?

Is there any other evidence to support the claim that he took two bullets to the head? a medical report? a police report?
>>
Makes me not want to continue down the transcendental rabbit hole. He was just doing meditation. He was healthy, intelligent, and a good person and it ended up completely destroying him.
>>
>>19348095
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/08/idaho-pastor-shooting-suspect-arrested-outside-white-house/
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord.png (445KB, 513x683px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord.png
445KB, 513x683px
>>19342646
>>19343062
>>19342919

>I honestly think he crossed over into another dimension which may or may not overlap onto our own.

He's a pagan prophet - the "Martian" is himself (insofar as the gods aren't human but can control peoples' minds).

He is a puppet of the gods and the people he lists are all people who follow the Jewish agenda - these people are the false prophets who murder the true prophets.

This passage from his manifesto is important to note:

> Sound familiar? Who else do you know that has these characteristics? If you
answered: God from the bible, you are correct. Martians are responsible for the God
myth. Martians may have created humans, as they claimed, but they are certainly
not Gods themselves. They are just another intelligent species that evolved on a
neighboring planet. There is no God. There is no heaven. There is no hell. Earth is as
close to heaven as we?ll ever get, and we are letting the Martians ruin it. They are
going to destroy Earth just like they destroyed Mars if we let them. Our survival rests in their hands For the time being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4mgZXylbIA

> Yeah but the whole "elmo is god" thing is a bit strange.

Elmo is a better approximation of God's personality than the Jews/Muslims/Judeo-"Christians" have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCKHtZTOuw
>>
>>19348256
oh, that explains it
>>
File: angora12.jpg (23KB, 417x317px) Image search: [Google]
angora12.jpg
23KB, 417x317px
>>19348207
Maybe he's a reptilian shapeshifter
Or maybe Oboe is a lousy shot and only grazed him

But if he WAS a reptilian shapeshifter, wouldn't "they" want to hide the fact that he survived?
>>
File: opm ok.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
opm ok.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>19342646
He sure spends a lot of this manifesto telling us how smart he is
>>
>>19348293
>he drilled that pastor with a 45 1911 from 5 feet away then unloaded again on him when he was down
>>19347703
not if you plan to push "reptilian/genetically modified" as a savor figure/race during your false-flag rapture nwo take over.
it was also memory holed pretty fast
>>
>>19348361
>>he drilled that pastor with a 45 1911 from 5 feet away then unloaded again on him when he was down
where does it say that in the article that you posted?

I'm just interested in where you're getting this information from. The make of the gun, the number of wounds, the order of the shots etc.
>>
>>19348361
>not if you plan to push "reptilian/genetically modified" as a savor figure/race during your false-flag rapture nwo take over.
Why would they do that?

Everything seems to be working out fine for the reptilians already
>>
File: 1371486408528222021.jpg (4KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1371486408528222021.jpg
4KB, 234x216px
>>19342646
shiiiiiiet a lizza cant even preach in church without some crazy white boi shootin up the damn place
>>
>>19342699
>4.I cannot think of a name that screams "shoot me" more than Tim Remington
Underrated post
>>
File: fatesdevi.png (462KB, 514x689px) Image search: [Google]
fatesdevi.png
462KB, 514x689px
>>19348353
>He sure spends a lot of this manifesto telling us how smart he is

He's probably trying to bolster his credibility about what he has witnessed - not bragging.

About 8 years ago I was in the psych ward and told them I was absolutely sure the TV was "taking to me" in the sense that the programming was synchronized with some events and blog posts I was making.

I didn't frequently talk about the fact I had witnessed because clearly nobody would believe me and only I had the perspective frame to know it happened and I wouldn't otherwise believe me if were someone else.

But, years later, I started my subreddit for The Imperial Cult of Rome and it all became clear and then I finally had some solid backing evidence the TV was actually talking TO ME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr40TsaEfJk
>>
>>19348425
No, you're literally just delusional.
>>
File: cool story bro.png (21KB, 510x78px) Image search: [Google]
cool story bro.png
21KB, 510x78px
>>19348425
I'm sure you have a family that loves you, anon

Get the help that you need. Don't seek validation from anonymous retards on Reddit

>He's probably trying to bolster his credibility about what he has witnessed - not bragging.
mostly looks like bragging to me
>>
>>19343885

The story in the news is that one round hit his skull and stopped before penetrating.

Which is beyond lucky. It should either bounce at a high angle or go through.

Squib load?

Actual reptilian?
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (447KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
447KB, 539x717px
>>19348477
>Don't seek validation from anonymous retards on Reddit
>>19348454
>No, you're literally just delusional.

I'm not seeking validation nor am I delusional - I present clear cut evidence that I am not delusional. Odds that I'm delusional are at their largest 1:1,000,000. It's the rest of humanity that's insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCKHtZTOuw
>>
>>19342646

His writings and behavior before and immediately after point to lucid thought processes.

Almost always, someone that does what he did, will have marked thought disorder with word salad and being all over the place.

Several of the people he named look kinda...odd.
>>
File: IMG_0389.jpg (28KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.jpg
28KB, 220x275px
>>19348590
Right? I googled about half of them and it shook me a little. This man is NOT human. I'm sorry I refuse to believe this man is like us.

I'm going to continue meditating though.
>>
>>19348372
tv reports stating the distance
>>
>>19348585
>I present clear cut evidence that I am not delusional.
anecdotal evidence that you have likely misinterpreted

because you're delusional
>>
>>19342646
Pretty obvious schizophrenia, although very extreme. His descriptions about how everything is a "sign" to him (like how the old man just taking out his phone was a sign he was supposed to buy that phone) is textbook schizo. They all think like that.
>>
>>19348590
>His writings and behavior before and immediately after point to lucid thought processes.
and the fact that he hears voices in his head and receives messages through newspaper headlines and "sniffing" points to schizophrenia
>>
File: kek.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>19348622
>anecdotal evidence that you have likely misinterpreted

In your dreams - there's nothing at all wrong with my analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0MGj1jAoc

Anyway, I was just trying to clarify that Odom was trying to say he is an otherwise sane and intelligent person and he knows it so he's having trouble reconciling that something has hijacked his brain.
>>
So he has a history of mental illness, but he was accepted into the marines? That's hard to swallow, honestly.
>>
>>19348633

Yes, but when you're at the point he was, you almost always aren't lucid if it's Schizophrenia.
>>
>>19348690

You also almost always aren't functional enough to do what he did when it's that bad.
>>
File: deadass.gif (842KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
deadass.gif
842KB, 350x260px
>>19348425
>>19348585
>>19348653

>there's nothing at all wrong with my analysis

Holy shit you are delusional. You are making absolutely no sense
>>
File: 1500939226272.jpg (96KB, 660x630px) Image search: [Google]
1500939226272.jpg
96KB, 660x630px
>>19348399

But a doggo could
>>
File: 1500270903308.jpg (369KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500270903308.jpg
369KB, 960x1280px
>>19348425
No wonder OP believes the manifesto of a madman

>tv talks to me
>>
>>19348630
>They all think like that.

Rude.
>>
File: baal2.png (271KB, 272x759px) Image search: [Google]
baal2.png
271KB, 272x759px
>>19348710
>Holy shit you are delusional. You are making absolutely no sense

No, you just don't pay attention or I'm in hell being tormented or you're stupid or in denial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBV89c0kMpU
>>
File: alphaomega2.png (3MB, 1960x872px) Image search: [Google]
alphaomega2.png
3MB, 1960x872px
>>19348723
>No wonder OP believes the manifesto of a madman

I don't believe his manifesto - I believe it's intentionally inverse prophecy to show it's prophecy. It deliberately claims members of the monotheist agenda to be aliens involved in a plot to enslave humanity. The truth is they're humans that have rebelled against the gods and Odom is the "alien" - a prophet.

He's been given "visions" which attest to a truth about the monotheists he doesn't consciously grasp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewF0zrJDNow
>>
>>19348425
>I finally had some solid backing evidence the TV was actually talking TO ME.
niBBa...
>>
File: Kyle Odom Facebook Post.jpg (87KB, 599x386px) Image search: [Google]
Kyle Odom Facebook Post.jpg
87KB, 599x386px
"I don't believe his manifesto - I believe it's intentionally inverse prophecy to show it's prophecy. It deliberately claims members of the monotheist agenda to be aliens involved in a plot to enslave humanity. The truth is they're humans that have rebelled against the gods and Odom is the "alien" - a prophet."

Holy Crap please just KYS!!
>>
Three possibilities:
1. He's telling the truth
2. He's schizo
3. He's intentionally using ETs/reptilians as an analogy for Jews to escape censorship/scrutiny/defamation while still getting his message out. Note the "notable Martians" table and the letter to the president in that context.

Anyway, more info on the shooting in question would be cool.
>>
>>19348425
If you go deeper you will see how your mind manifests everything. Every reality is a manifestation of consciousness.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.