[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So have any of you actually experienced anything paranormal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

So have any of you actually experienced anything paranormal? I can't say I have. A couple things possibly could have been, but nothing concrete.

So let's hear your stories.
>>
A voice told me come meet her and I met her.
>>
>>19342425
The spooky thing is, it is a "her".
>>
Does sleep paralysis count? If so, I experienced that a couple of times when I was a kid.
>>
>>19342458
Do you believe that trying to do empirical research on magic, AKA actually proof you can do magic is impossible?

I've started to do magic, and in one of my working theories is that you can't 'proof' any of it. As to why, I'm thinking its that if a skeptic is around it negates your abilities to a point, combined with them being asleep.
>>
>>19342419

Yes. And the only paranormal thing that I have experienced multiple times is the one paranormal thing I couldn't care less about : orbs.

I've seen them at least 20 times. Sometimes they fly right by my head. Usually they're 10 feet away or so. Sometimes they're a bit further. Mostly experienced yellow / white / gold orbs and had only a couple of blue orbs. It got to the point I got a brain scan because I thought something was loose inside my brain.

The phenomenon was confirmed when my extremely skeptical friend witnessed the same orb that I saw while we were fishing one night.
>>
>>19342511
Actually, I'm looking to talk to another magical practitioner. Like I said, me and my partner just recently sort of "Woke up" as we like to call it. I've been more open to things... and things are happening. At one point we both felt ourselves accidentally drop an entire highways worth of lights for a few seconds. Is this sort of thing what led you into magic? Do you do ritual magic? Do you work with entities? Sorry if this seems like a lot of questions... I'm hungry to talk about this sort of thing and have very few people to entertain me on the concept.
>>
>>19342419
The thing that got me into this was probably my first prophetic dream when I was 12. I didn't believe in much of anything until then. Just being in that kind of situation really messes with your world view. I held onto my doubts for many years, even with more dreams, random ass predictions coming out of me on the daily, tarot readers and witchcraft related problems in my extended family, it took me years to stop teetering on the edge and just fully embrace what was happening around me.
>>
File: 1.png (7KB, 547x161px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7KB, 547x161px
>>19342419
im pretty downto earth, but have experience a couple unexplainable thigs

heres my OC
>>
File: 2.png (16KB, 877x317px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
16KB, 877x317px
>>19342543
>>
File: 3.png (11KB, 541x268px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
11KB, 541x268px
>>19342546
>>
File: 0.png (10KB, 660x259px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
10KB, 660x259px
>>19342551
>>
>>19342419
Used to live in a house built on a grazing pastor with a repurposed fire pond. Used to see apparitions of young women in 1800 styled victory night gowns. I use to channel annuknoku as a child as find animal bones. ive woken up to full eye contact with floating faces before but have been hypnotized to black out the experience with little memory after I gave up trying to defend myself. Many times I've been interacted with, whether it was cabnents shutting or misplaced objects. The most intense experiences have been suppressed by dimensional travel, such as black body and UV manipulation. Ive seen my self experiencing a subjective point of view in fragments of events, like interacting with entities, and displaying powers, mostly recognized in obscure sleep patterns. The most notable experience I've had was hearing screaming ring through out the house and become the only occupant, and become intranced by an undertow. Confusion was monitory for an explanation of full comprehension was belittled. I used to be blinded by lights as well, and forced to hear my mothers voice, which is a toxic person in my life. I remember talking to people in confined spaces as well, many times like an interview. Growing up my parents were government life eaters, so I kept distance, actually use to have my memories stolen from me. I used to see skeletons dissolve into motes of fire looking from my window at the ambiance of dawn when I couldn't sleep and felt like I was being watched.
>>
>>19342487
I just experienced sleep paralysis two days in a row this week. Once after a vivid dream involving people I know are in my life and people who want to get into my life, I felt a sense of attachment from the ppl trying to get into my life and noticed my position in my room wasn't right, forced myself out of it once I could tell I was being forced into thought. The second time I was on my couch like i was in the dream the day before, I can't recollect the expereince
>>
>>19342532
> Is this sort of thing what led you into magic?
I can't talk about this.
>Do you do ritual magic?
Yes. Not the bullshit they do in the general threads here. I never post in those.
>Do you work with entities?
I have contacts in numerous realms and I signed onto the Accords.

Use the utmost of care and hesitation if you ever feel like making a deal with something. You don't need to. There's enough power available without having to dig yourself into the worst kind of debt. I don't have that problem, thankfully.
http://the48lawsofpower.com/summary
Laws 3, 9 and 19. And 40. Have to reiterate 40. Typed it out before I looked through the reference.
>>
Op here, my only possible paranormal-ish experiences are as followed.

>Was a young'n, probs 13 or so
>My great uncle had just died and part of the family met up at my grandma's place
>Little brother and I decide to go exploring in the woods. We go quite a ways and loop back to the road about a mile from grandma's
>I should not grandma lived on a dead end road was the next to last house. I grew up back there so I know all the cars the neighbors had.
>Once we hit the road we start walking back, there's 3 bends in the road before grandma's.
>A car comes around nearest bend to us heading away from my grandma's place.
>That looks like my uncle's car, that guy is wearing the same overshirt he always wore, he looks like my uncle. Wut.jpg
>Me and my little brother look at each other to make sure we both saw the same thing. Never told anyone about it.
>>
>its 1993
>have a 10 yo brother, im 8
>loud noise that sounds like something dropping on the living room floor
this was a new addition to the house btw, brothers room was part of new addition
>a Godzilla toy turns itself on sitting on his desk
>he starts screaming
>it walks off the desk while making roaring sounds, eyes lit up and smoke coming out of its mouth
>he is so scared he wont go back to bedroom for a couple nights
>for a few nights I hear loud thuds coming from his room and the living room, no explanations
>cold sweat every night lying still under the covers listening to it
>>
>>19342581
>Alright, thanks. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks the general thread people are posers. I'm glad I asked, I've been wary of anything involving spirits, but that's all the general talks about. I can use my own power.... forget using some alien power.
>>
>>19342583
Number 2

>Out on a date with a girl just cruising in the country looking for possums to kick to death.
>No possums are out tonight so we just shoot road signs and other degenerate redneck shit.
>Decide to take her to a super creepy graveyard I know wanna back in the woods.
>We pull up to the dirt path and start walking because my truck won't fit down the path.
>It's a nice warm August night until the headstones start to come into view.
>The temperature drops noticably and I make a comment about spookers
>She(thankfully) wants to nope out of there.
> Took her to go get chicken nuggets and I unfortunately haven't been back there since
>>
>>19342561
>grazing pastor
>repurposed fire pond

did you have homemade coconuts and activated almonds too?
>>
>>19342532
Be careful who you talk to about this anon, a lot of people will try to sell you cat for rabbit.
Just study on books and forget asking to people, also never trust entities.
>>
>>19342608
>on a date
>looking for possums to kick to death

I have a million questions.
first lets start with the tactical and logistical questions and ignore how strange it is to beat an animal to death on a date. Could you just walk up to possums without them running away or would you catch them somehow? Did you just hope to see them walking along the side of roads?
>>
>>19342608
Last one that I can remember for right now. I'm not gonna green text it because it's a pain in the ass on this phone.

I was in Indy for the Nascar race last year. Actually it's been a year yesterday since this happened. Anyway the race was over and I decided to go to the merch vendors and get some stuff for my dad. It was quite a walk from the campsite and about a third of the way there I see this old dude. He's just picking up useful shit people left behind. We get to talking and coincidentally he had knowledge or experience in everything I was interested in/did for work. We talked for the rest of my walk to the vendors and when we finally arrived I took a few steps towards the stands and turned around to tell the old dude bye. He was just gone. I'm probably retarded for thinking this, but an old wanderer? I just have a feeling I met Odin.
>>
>>19342613
I don't know what kind of joke that was supposed to be but it was the kind of feild that Shepards would lead their cattle to during spring.
>>
>>19342603
There's good things out there too. I wish I could talk to someone in person about this. I mean I can, and one or two people wouldn't even look at me crazy. But burning out lightbulbs and bending rain around your cigarette isn't the same as parleying with fae.
There's good things out there too. Trust your feelings. And be kind to the littlest things for me. There's nightmare monsters out there but monstrous people will always outnumber them.
>>
>>19342625
It was actually her idea believe it or not to go possum stomping. It's the Midwest dude, there ain't shit to do besides drink and when you're too young to buy alcohol your options are kind of limited.

Anyway you just go cruising and see if can spot one crossing the road or see one out in a field with your headlights. I've stopped that years ago though. For me it was never about killing something and feeling like Billy Badass. The chase was always the best part.
>>
>>19342654
gave up possum stomping years ago huh? Well thats good to hear. Such a dirty habit. Im down to just a few possums a week now, no more binge stompin.
Hope to have the monkey off my back soon amd just be back to social stompin' like back in Jr High.
>>
I've got a couple, here's the first one that really sticks out for me

>be around 2007-2008
>live with parents and older brother
>brothers room is at the end of the hall of our house
>be about 11pm-midnight
>walk out of bathroom and turn to the left towards his room to tell him something
>I know the room is only 6 feet away and I should be able to see it clearly
>see nothing at all, just pure blackness floor to ceiling
>felt pure anger and hatred emanating from blackness
>NOPE.jpg
>turn around and decide to chill in my living room instead
>next day I ask him if everything was cool
>had no idea what I was talking about and said everything was great
>>
>>19342419
sure . a few times. most of it isnt anything spectacular just kinda odd

when i was young my parents where divorced. i was at my dads house for the weekend. he was at work. i heard thunder and went outside to look since there was no rain. i watched as a giant black cloud rolled in as if it was time elapsed

i went back inside after watching this surreal moment as i dint want to get hit by lightning. i went to my room and when i turned around i saw what could only be described as my shadow but not stuck to a wall or anything and i noticed it wasnt positioned the same way and my shadow was on the wall next to the entrance which is where it was the entrance.

i freaked out and ran past it and went straight outside at which point there was a supper loud roar of thunder and everything went white. i felt my lungs shake as the sound passed through me. i thought i might have even been hit in the confusion as nothing seemed to be hit. nothing burning and still no rain. i went inside and called my mom to come pick me up . she refused at first but i was freaked out and cried and she came to get me. i didnt tell her about the shadow doppleganger
>>
>>19342640
I'm legitimately interested in this. Can you offer any advice on how to get started down the right path and/or shit to not do?
>>
>>19342669
Next story

>be 2005-2006
>at the time I was living in the room my brother was in in the previous story
>be 3am
>sleeping, dreaming a great dream (can't remember what it was about now)
>wake up to a really hard smack to the face
>literally hear the smack hitting my face
>bolt up in bed expecting my brother to be standing over me
>nobody, the door has noisy hinges and if somebody was going in or out I would hear it
>get up and go to bathroom to look in the mirror
>see red hand print smaller than my hand on my face
>go back to bed cautiously
>wake up at 8am and the hand print is still visible
>>
>>19342713
Last one

>be 2010
>reading creepypastas and spoopy greentext threads on /x/ at 2am
>see movement out of the corner of my eye going into my closet
>it's an open closet, no doors
>see nothing, this time
>go back to my stories
>five minutes later
>see black shadow around 6 feet tall lunge from the closet
>turn to look at it and it ninja rolls to my peripheral vision
>try to get a clear look at it but it keeps evading me
>start to flip shit, moving around my room trying to avoid what ever it is
>end up tripping over a pair of shoes and fall and hit my head on my dresser
>yell from pain and forget about the thing
>dad wakes up and comes in to see what happened
>he turns my ceiling light on
>while I'm blinded by the light all I hear is him yelling "KEEP IT DO- WHAT THE FUCK?!?"
>ceiling light flickers and the bulb breaks
> I see shadow bolt past my dad knocking him to the ground
>he asks me what the fuck that was and I tell him I have no fucking idea
>don't see anything else after that
>still a little fucked up from that, all these years later
>>
I see shit/hear shit from time to time. I think of them as a place remembering things.

Most of the time its people walking- they never look at me, and they're not see-through or anything, I just know that they're not there.

Sometimes they don't look so human. Biggest I'd seen was a just a huge, dark shape. more like a trunk then a head, bulbous up smooth from the shoulders, with long, thick arms. It stood up from behind a car, started turning toward me, and sort of faded out.

My friend's mom's place is also haunted as shit. Faces in windows, people walking around, baking smells from the kitchen that disappear when you've entered the room.
>>
I'm fairly certain I've seen a ghost inches from my face. Some other weird unexplainable things have happened but they're more strange than scary or creepy or anything
>>
>>19342790
Aight man. I'll keep an eye out for you to come back. I'm looking to learn anything I can, and how to get started.
>>
>>19342640
If you have any advice for an earnest young mage about where to start I would appreciate it. I've felt an attraction to alchemy, should I start their?
>>
So when you're trying to learn about magic or the occult or whatever, how do you do research? Where do you get the information? How do you know it's not complete horseshit?
>>
>>19342419
well, I have a brother of that gives me advice despite him having died in the womb...
does that count?
>>
>>19342871
See what I mean? Avarice.
Magic is fake and gay.
>>
>>19343013
It's all complete horseshit.

You're missing the point.

Go to a bookstore, find an old esoteric book 'usually a reprint'. Read it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.