[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Egyptian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1500756530621.jpg (618KB, 1600x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1500756530621.jpg
618KB, 1600x1099px
A few months ago after I successfully quit some of my bad habits and really started believing in myself I had one of the most paranormal and unexpected dreams I ever had
> encounter a girl that I know because it's a small town and she went to the same highschool as me
> although we have never spoken before,in my dream somehow she tells me to follow her
> we are then in the center part of the town and she shows me a bulletin board that she then opens as if it was a door
> being confused I ask what is this and she tells me that everybody knows this,and all of this gave me a 'relax it's cool' vibe
>somehow I enter and emerge into almost one street away
> it was as if I crossed a secret passage and got to a copy of my town
This is where the magic happens
> onto this big wall,into a alley, hieroglyphs we're painte,in front of it,a clear puddle of water was on the ground
> amazed by this wall I got closer to it and the water,trying to look at it
> instants later I get scared because I realize I don't know where the girl is and I don't really know how to get back to 'the real town'
> look to my left because something is happening and causing commotion
This is what made me wtf hard
> a 4×4 is passing by casually at a normal speed
> wait it's carrying something, a damn pyramid,not big but my attention is suddenly drawn toward it
> as I look at it, admiring it,from the left upper side starts emerging a shinny holographic like (blue if i remember correctly) colored sun, with an eye in the center of it
That's when i waked up feeling as if I got a message delivered
What's the meaning or what could it be understood from this?
>>
>>19342412
That thing in the center of the pic. There's a black one to the right by the edge of the water. What are these called?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.