[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 25

File: alien.jpg (11KB, 322x215px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
11KB, 322x215px
What would be their reasons for not making contact with us?
>>
Xenotranslation barriers. They've been very arrogant about what qualifies as a functioning translator, but they're good empiricists and are slowly dripping their way towards mutual comprehensibility.
Just a guess at a hypothetical. I mean, it could also be something annoying but understandable (like attempts at diplomacy with earth governments) or ambiguously positive (like a contact protocol).
>>
OP what makes you think they have not already made contact? Or are you meaning not made contact in the near past (100 years for example). I'm certain ET's have made contact in the distant past (10k years ago for example).

Communication barriers wouldn't be a problem if their race was more intelligent than us humans, if you use the kardashev scale for instance. A type 2 ET would easily use our own tech for instance the I.O.T (internet) to decipher every language on Earth, and a type 2 civilization would be able to do that in very little time.

Given leaked documents which can be found on [email protected] emails leaked reveal a little regarding an ET race in communication with humans regarding zero point energy.

Our governments use the basic law to hide whatever they want from the general public.

I personally think that the 'space race' between the US, Russia and China...to weaponize space will be the trigger. The trigger meaning...the ET's will not tolerate our weapon technology and halt the treaty between our governments and them. Basically i think when that day comes is the day the human race will know our governments are mear puppets to the elite circle that are actually at the top of the pyramid structure in place. Hope that makes sense OP.
>>
I heard there was an actual photo leaked a few days back hoping someone has the pic i would really like to examine it
>>
File: WHATTHEFUCK.jpg (992KB, 1200x5422px) Image search: [Google]
WHATTHEFUCK.jpg
992KB, 1200x5422px
>>19342455
>Communication barriers wouldn't be a problem if their race was more intelligent than us humans

On the contrary, it's possible the more intelligent they are, the more likely they aren't able to understand our language. Considering the implication that aliens had about a million year head start, I imagine the language barrier would be akin to a human trying to communicate with an ant.
>>
>>19342316
All bullshit aside from people who want to claim certain things, I think it's pretty straight forward. If our government make contact, I think they would tell us.

America or Russia would have wanted to be the first to make contact during the Cold War and establish superiority. So, because that didn't happen, I think it's either a) they actually don't exist and we're alone or we are truly the most advanced species in the solar system, or b) they have either had control over our planet since the beginning or they have made contact recently and are not allowing our governments to disclose their presence.
I tend to believe the latter is most likely true. With that being said, who the fuck knows why they don't want us to know about their presence.

And to the people who want to say 'oh they exist but our governments aren't disclosing', just fuck off with that shit. Even our sinister officials would be proud to bring this historic information to the world, especially if they get to say they made contact first. It's obvious whatever is out there has a gun to our governments heads to keep them quiet. Explains why we didn't go back to the moon. They don't want their presence known.
>>
File: sexywhore.jpg (144KB, 590x589px) Image search: [Google]
sexywhore.jpg
144KB, 590x589px
>>19342491
It would be very depressing if we were truly alone. Don't forget the universe is around 14 billion years old and our planet is only 4 billion years old. Taking this into consideration, aliens out there would likely be so much more advanced that we would be incapable of comprehending them even if we were living right in front of them on their picnic table.

It's also possible that we are truly alone. Perhaps during our time of non-existence, alien civilizations warred with each other for unknown reasons.
>>
>>19342482
A good response 19342482. I didn't think about the opposite to my answer and i think the higher up the kardashev scale a civilization is, the more likely it is that you are correct...either that or they wouldnt waste their time on our race due to them being thousands if not millions of years ahead of us as a civilization. But using the kardashev scale as a measurement to go off, i think a type 1 or 2 civilization would make contact. Afterall, going off the leaked Clinton emails and C!A leaked docs...and a few from N@[email protected] pretty sure contact has already been made.
>>
>>19342316
The fact that you use the pronoun "us" indicates to members of the interstellar community that you identify as a collective consciousness.

Well, look around at your self. All of who ever you consider "us." Are you an insane collective consciousness, or are you actually not a collective consciousness?

If not, then why are you using a plural pronoun to identify your self?
>>
That they are Fallen Angels who are restrained
>>
>>19342491
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, thats why forums like this exist pal. I would advise you (if this subject interests you) to watch a few vids...opnely availible on youtube...first being 'Sirius'...again...if the subject of ET's is of interest would be a good watch. And a Q and A with Dr Notman Dregan i think is his surname. He is an ex employee of the N.A.C.A....then N.A.S.A...he also published a book 'The Ring Makers'...a Dr, with a pHd and alot of knowledge, he makes some comments which would raise 9/10 ppl's eyebrows. He also had 'above government top secret classification access'. Which to me, means the pyramid structure we are in...means the government you have come to trust isn't at the top of that structure.

Also the second good watch i just advised, with Dr Norman...there are others with gov/cia/area 51/nasa backgrounds that have come forward to testify too...if true...means we are not the most intelligent species in our solar system too.

One last thing to consider too, N@S@ are gov' funded etc...so you'r belief in them going off you'r origional post should be quite high...they have openly explained to the public that the better their technology gets, the more clarity they get looking at other galaxys etc...meaning if you consider the amount of planets in the universe...the chance of us being alone is very unlikely.

But like i said, your opinion matters pal...thanks for taking the time to post. I hope you value replies too and i have posed a question to what you think is the truth...because if this subject interests you, and you do look further into it. The further you look, the more you will want to question.

As an example, and totally off the main subject. The Antarctica Treaty, why us, the general public...isnt allowed to go their...the only treaty in history that i know of...that all 12 countries which origionally signed the treaty in the late 50's (think it became effective in 1962)...and since added alot more countries too...
>>
>>19342316
Look in the mirror
>>
>>19342540
Powerful response 'Nice Ship' and although it being a very direct response, you are correct from my point of view.

From your response i couldn't help but think you have knowledge of the 'interstellar community'. I don't post much at all on this forum, but would like to ask more regarding your knowledge of the community, being it extra terrestrial beings or a consciousness.
>>
They think we're retarded.
>>
>>19342697
:'D
>>
>>19342678
Yes, I am a relay. How may I be of service to you?
>>
>>19342750
Thanks for your fast response 'Nice Ship' as previously stated, i have little experience on this forum in terms of communicating with others other than simply creating a new thread or posting a reply to a thread. Is there a way to message you directly or is that not possible?

Anyways i'll fire away on this thread...

How do and/or what do you know of the 'collective consciousness'? And do you have anything to backup your knowledge you are able to post? I know my opening questions are not very specific but going off your first reply on this thread i think your answer will direct and funnel my next questions.

Thanks, $t!g
>>
In the movies we always fight them, when they come for real all they will wanna do is fuck, they will be like "take me to your leader, I'm really horny and I wanna give him the old GarFlack tentical tickle"
>>
File: kangs.jpg (203KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
kangs.jpg
203KB, 640x960px
>>19342316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
>>
>>19342870
Life imitates art.
>>
>>19342482
Not necessarily. Human languages have a structure to them, not necessarily as complete or comprehensive as that which is used by a higher intelligence, it is still a form of "serialized information".

There is a point at which communication assumes a somewhat modular structure in order to carry more information than just "predator in sight" or "I'm horny". Individual "words" can then be parsed out given different stimuli and circumstances.
>>
>>19342892

Ya. They totally didn't acquire the honor culture of the southern whites that they lived around for generations via "cultural appropriation".

And they haven't been systematically separated from the prosperity/opportunity enjoyed by "others" through this history.
>>
File: pepe_headphones.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
pepe_headphones.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>19342540
> tfw cultural hiveminds to govern human behavior on the largest scale (no, not telepathy).

I'm convinced that most human beings are mindless automata capable only of acting in the manner prescribed the by the norms of the subculture in which they identify themselves.
>>
It's like you've never gone to /b/.
>>
>>19342898
No it doesn't you loon
Art reminds people what life is and is not
Nerds don't go out there pew-pewing people with laser blasters that actually work.
Nerds have better barriers between reality and fiction than most people.
>>
>>19342540
We always do. For we are many but few.
>>
>>19342906
Sorry to go back to the kardashev scale again i just find it useful to use as a scale to compare to.

I have seen a few lectures and the lecturer has compared the I.O.T (internet) to a type 1 civilization communication technology, i think we homo sapiens/human beings are approx a 0.76 (i think 0.76...been a while since i read up on the kardashev scale)...but getting my the point...wouldn't that be a very basic way of communication to say a type 2/3/4/5 civilization?... like we see morse code...or even binary code as very basic types of communicating?
>>
>>19342926
I just refer to them as NPC's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-player_character
>>
>>19342848
The unified collective consciousness is a method for ascertaining information, by brute force simulating every possible sequence of events, starting from a seed moment. Soul groups can use a shared seed, called a monad, to form a limited social memory complex, whereby because every aspect of that complex is generating their thoughts from the same seed moment, they develop similar thought patterns while experiencing identical contexts.

Human social consciousness is retarded, when individuals speak for a group they don't represent. In this context of this thread, asking why "they don't contact us" communicates insanity to a member of the interstellar community, where using plural pronouns is not a colloquialism, but a definitive indicator that the entity communicating is speaking for a group.

"They don't contact us" because there is a lack of unified collective consciousness on the physical planet, Terra. Who would they contact? Who is the designated official representative for all the humans on this planet? Who is the entity that speaks for "us" in the context of OP's post? (Linked here:)

>>19342316

I am, if you're not, unless you don't believe I am, in which case neither of us are. And that is the literal reason why they don't contact "us."
>>
>>19342316
They don't exist? That would be a pretty good reason.
>>
>>19343005
In that respect, we could be considered a mix of hiveminds and individuals. Or maybe we just feel that we act on our own accord, having grown subconsciously accustomed to cultural limitations. That is, to someone else, I could appear to behave mindlessly (e.g. Work routine - there isn't much room for spontaneity. We could be made machines by our mere circumstances, etc...).
>>
>>19342697
Please fuck off of this board and website and life.
>>
>>19342316 It's simple. They don't exist. Even if they do - they shouldn't have any interest in us. That's all. But most likely they don't exist.
>>
>>19343063
KYS
>>
>>19343090
>>
>>19343102
But I am not even close to being one of those?

So the only solution is that you must KYS
>>
>>19343018
Honestly, all any such visitors need to do is just land on the WH front lawn and walk around outside during the daylight. Hazmat suits may be necessary due to germs, and the fact that whoever is walking around will first get swamped by eager independent journalists, and then shortly thereafter surrounded by WH security. Just arrive and land quickly, and don't give the impression that the craft is some kind of helicopter by hovering around.

So, this question will come up: "Why has there been no previous attempt at contact?" but delivered in a subtle dialog that allows the visitors to answer on their own accord.

Military leadership isn't stupid enough to shoot first in that situation. They assume ETs, if they ever visit publicly, are not fully aware of all the laws in place concerning restricted airspace, etc... This is why UFOs are still secretly considered a big issue - to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question.
>>
>>19343129
Okay, done.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk

Your plan didn't work.
>>
>>19343020
As previously stated on thread, every opinion matters...thats why forums like this thrive.

Can you detail why you think 'aliens'...'extra terrestrial'...or other form of intelligent life form exists?

I ask because going off released information, it sure does look possible that something 'not of Earth' either exists or existed.

With at least 200 billion galaxies out there (and possibly even more), we’re very likely talking about a Universe filled with around 10 to the power of 24 planets, or, for those of you who like it written out, around:

"1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in our observable Universe"
>>
>>19343106
>kys

yeah you are faggot
>>
>>19343148
>they just hovered around and didn't land
That was more frightening and annoying than enlightening. The only way any kind of interaction will be considered "first contact" is if physical beings park something big, get out, and start moving around in plain sight. They can rest assured that the secret service will do everything they can to prevent an incident, which means protecting the visitors.
>>
>>19343159
Here we go with the insanity again.

>They can rest assured that the secret service will do everything they can to prevent an incident, which means protecting the visitors.

Are you secret service? If so, show me your identification. If not, then you can't make that claim.
>>
>>19343155
I came inside your mom
>>
>>19342316

Probably haven't figured out how to travel beyond their our system without artificial life, ie: robots & A.I.. Also unlikely they have figured oput how to defy the universes basic physics for FTL travel.
>>
>>19343181
ez pz use a vessel made of light use more light to push the vessel
>>
>>19342316
Earth is under an interstellar quarantine. Mankind was created in the image of our creators, albeit adaptable to our environment, and placed here to cultivate virgin souls. Society outside of the human norm consists of beings who have largely discovered how to transfer consciousness between bodies, as long as they have the correct biological assets. With such transferring going on among the galaxy, people began to lose self and show what humans consider multiple personalities. These virgin souls have been wiped clean and been made new to screen signals from the outside. The screening has been lowering more rapidly since 2012, however. The virgin souls will begin to reconnect with the rest of the galaxy soon, but only by the individual's consent. Retaining the integrity of freewill is ideal, since the entire point of earth was to quarantine these souls that have never been taken under control by members of the interstellar community outside of this system. Humans aren't contacted so that we can retain that independence until the race is ready for that contact, and the time is coming soon for the reintroduction of the rest of the galaxy. It's all to enter into fourth density consciousness. Some of us contain older souls, the pilgrims sent here to watch over this process, or even prisoners placed in flesh here and meant to die in an endless cycle until this race is ready. There's more to the lack of contact than many would imagine.
>>
We're probably not worth the time or effort to be helped. If I were an alien, I'd just mine the Earth for its resources and leave its indigenous population to fend for themselves. If they threatened me or became a Type 1 civilization, then I'd deal with them quickly. I wouldn't want them to test my superiority, but I don't have the heart to heart to just kill helpless creatures such as humans.
>>
>>19343018
Thanks for your detailed response. I dont know why but 'Enoch' sprung to mind upon reading your response, even though i have basically zero knowledge of the book of enoch. I could be way off with saying that...i just seen 'seeds' and that was the first thought i had?!?

Do you have anything along the lines of documents/leaked classified docs/proofs etc of any individual or collective consciousness/extra terrestrial being/entity etc i could possibly see on or off this thread/forum?

I'll try and find the Clinton email leak regarding classified docs/email communication with another race regarding them stalling on giving humanity zero point energy to show you the kind of info i'm looking for Nice Ship.
>>
>>19343173
FWIW, I have a clearance as a contractor.

Here's the scenario:
* Big disk lands in plain sight
* Visitors get out and start waving at people nearby
* Security will start clearing out the area while the secret service forms a barrier around the craft and visitors

Landing in plain sight in a public area is insurance against clandestine removal of the craft as well as any possible violent actions that could otherwise be taken by security (nearly everyone in the area will have a camera of some kind). Doing this in the middle of a busy day will result in tens of thousands of witnesses, thousands of pictures, and appearing friendly in any of those pictures is a bonus.

They won't be happy about the violation of restricted airspace, but the plausible deniability of coming from another world, arriving with the philosophy of "well, this looks like an important place with a lot of people around, so why not just drop in and say 'hello'?"

OTOH, hovering below building height for an extended period of time is considered aggressive, and screwing around with radar signals even more-so.
>>
File: Cosbyrip.jpg (86KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
Cosbyrip.jpg
86KB, 620x930px
well to fuck us in the ass of course with extraterrestrial metal extrapoloids.
>>
>>19342316
Yes, the biggest being there's no reason to contact us. We have absolutely nothing they could want.

If they did it, could be risky for them if they're not careful. Imagine being locked in a cage full of frighten and confused chimps.
>>
>>19343292
Didn't quite finish my 3rd thought there. Plausible ignorance would likely be sufficient grounds for a pardon, especially if the interaction is benign and the visitors are cooperative with authorities.
>>
>>19342316
Practically everything.
>>
File: 1465924978327s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465924978327s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>19343305
this. they're afraid that we might fuck their avatars in the ass. Can you imagine flying all the way across the goddamn nebula just to get fucked in the ass by a curious human ape from boston.
>tldr; there is no leader to be brought to.
>>
They don't exist. If they did the life expectancy of any intelligent life form is about 100,000 years. The dumbest life forms, like viruses, are able to mutate infinitely faster and therefore survive much longer.

The Roswell crash in New Mexico, that helped create the UFO phenomena, was a Russian made craft with dead children cosmetically modified to look like Aliens.
>>
>>19342316
We are the last. They were all consumed by the brethren moons.
>>
>>19343422
Can you provide proofs to backup your reply? Firstly on the 100k years maximum for life forms, i have never come across a shelf time for life forms (the life forms we know of anyways).

And more interesting (to me anyways) is your theory to Roswell, again proofs would be appreciated.
>>
>>19343289
There are limited number of conscious beings on Terra who have souls that were generated from a monad other than that which was purely of Terran origin. Beings of this nature are referred to by many names, such as YahYel, or the Fallen. The book of Enoch describes this introduction of extraterrestrial souls into the human DNA information stream, which is a digital signal through time.

Regarding physical evidence of extraterrestrial beings on Terra, you may watch this introductory video to the Zeta Reticulans. Although initially the physical evidence was not allowed to be retained by Terrans, since then the permissions regarding the Zeta Reticulans featured in the film have been modified, and the physical evidence is to be regarded as within the public domain, of the physical planet, Terra:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0dOGfr-Qc

>>19343292
It seems to me that you've given this possible disclosure event some thought. Please tell me if you have any thoughts regarding how to go about arranging a sequence of events such that the audience does not become completely convinced that the beings exiting a craft are not one of the following proposed entities:

- Demons
- Genetically altered humans
- Holograms, as per Project Bluebeam
- Biological drones, belonging to a Terran government
- CGI, including the belief that witnesses to the live event are lying or paid actors

Time is of the essence, because there are new disinformation campaigns being developed in real time.
>>
Furries. Aliens won't touch earth while they still exist.
>>
Have you ever watched Star Trek?
>>
>>19343475
That makes sense. Aliens refuse to make contact with a species still connected in some way to their first inkling of creative consciousness. Be like a doctor hanging out with high school dropouts n shit.
>>
>>19343461

Look up biologist Ernst Mayr
>>
>>19343474

>Aliens intercept North Korea's nuclear launch
>Fly down
>Announce themselves to the world via hacking into every signal with a display
>Let everybody know what they did and that they come as friends
>Stop any potential attempts to escalate violence as softly as possible
>Fly over most major cities in the world so a decent % of the population sees them with their own eyes
>>
>>19342316

Just because they haven't made contact with you, doesn't mean they haven't made contact.
>>
>>19343474
In most cases, it should be safe to just walk up to a random civilian, shake "hands" (if that works), bow, or whatever greeting is physically possible. Say "hello" or some friendly greeting if possible, or just hand out pieces of paper/plastic with greetings on them. People wearing formal attire (suits, etc...) are very unlikely to do anything extreme or irrational. Plenty of suit-wearing congressmen bound to be loitering around. Perfectly reasonable and friendly to hand out ordinary colored rubber balloons filled with helium (which will, however, be confiscated and the recipients soon interrogated - so they should be careful about who receives them). In fact, using disk-shaped foil balloons would hint at a self-aware sense of humor. Basically, a presentation that is slightly over-the-top and almost funny to observe.

Landing in multiple public areas simultaneously may be necessary insurance against claims of a choreographed illusion. It should be possible and safe for an unprotected hand to touch a visitor or the craft (e.g. no lingering radiation).
>>
>>19343543
This, of course, assumes they'd be able to get close enough to anyone after disembarking.

>>19343529
This might work as well, but a physical landing is necessary. Flying around and hovering is aggressive behavior, especially after shooting down a missile, regardless of who launched it.
>>
>>19342316
They've been watching us for a long time and they noticed that a lot of people believe they have made contact already, when they haven't. So they consider us dangerously stupid and are just waiting until we grow out of it.
>>
>>19343475
This is astonishingly accurate.

Furries are humans who are attracted to humanoid beings of different evolutionary morphologies, which is what extraterrestrials are. If you dislike furries, you dislike people who are most suited to interacting with beings who have successfully integrated the singularity event, which is the point in a civillization's history when conscious beings are able to transfer their soul between bodies.

To the interstellar community, Terran human is our fursona. We are viewed as consciousness signals, called souls, wearing Terran human body suits.

So to view souls roleplaying as a Terran human as their fursona, while describing how much they dislike furries, a member of the interstellar community observes your choice of advanced sarcasm or the result of several millenia of sustained psychological abuse. In either case, hardly the ideal conditions for introducing one's self to a people who openly disdain the idea of souls inhabiting the biological vehicles representative of different evolutionary morphologies, which is what extraterrestrials are.
>>
>>19343558
I should also point out that there is a very real possibility that a secret space program exists, and that those who wish to make a landing anywhere in DC need to be very quick to reach their landing site. No funny business, just fly in and land. That way, if these alleged "black triangles" do in fact exist, then they would be insane to mount an interception with something big, obvious and shiny having landed in broad daylight.

Also, IMO, the "Solar Warden" databases were just created for testing something, and don't correspond to any physical assets.
>>
Inability.

It's almost like movies on a desert island. The cast away sees a plane and waves frantically. If the pilot is not looking, the cast away has insufficient technology (signal flare, fire, SOS, etc), and if it's too far away, they may never make contact. Heck, they could even see each other and be unable to make contact.

If an alien civilization is out there, chances are very low it knows we exist. Even if it did, contact would be tremendously difficult. Even moreso, travel would be almost impossible.

We might not be truly alone in the cosmos, but we are practically alone.
>>
>>19343583
Treatment of psychological disorders where the subject is still aware of the problem are often easy to treat over a long time period through positive role models that discourage the destructive behavior, providing an immediate and more satisfying alternative.

Frankly, I think furry cosplaying is a non-issue in this context. They are annoying, but benign. Shown a more rewarding, "higher" form of life outside their delusions, and I think they'll quickly change their ways.
>>
>>19342316
They know we're superior to them.
>>
>>19343474
This is very interesting, while trying not to let my thoughts wonder (for example, why 'Enoch' was the first word i thought of when reading your response...even though i have literally zero knowledge on this).

To be honest, i havn't looked into the...how to put it...'religious' connection to other life forms existing on or off planet Earth, i will in the future, because i guess i want as much knowledge on this given subject as i possibly can. I went down the path of lecturers...testimonies with gov/cia/s4/nasa backgrounds. Also the likes of Dr S Greer...sirius...etc...Dr Norman Dregan (i think thats his surname) also has a very interesting video availible on the clearnet regarding 'the ring makers' he also goes off subject alot which i also like and find interesting. And also classified leaks...or documents that backup what is stated etc. Then i looked into the complete opposite to my findings if that makes sense? The likes of darpa...mkultra...project bluebeam and many other cia projects and other projects classified 'secret above government classification' etc. The Antarctica treaty too...and classified weapon leaks which go far beyond the average human thinking i must say. I'll post a bill put through congress in the US i found a while back outlining the weapons i looked into if i can find the s/s of it.

Do you have any knowledge of the watchers and if so...was they once part of the collective/cosmic collective...would you class them as a conscious entity or a humanoid being? And how they communicate etc?
>>
>>19342316

"Aliens" have made contact since the dawn of time. They're the "fallen ones" spoken of in the bible. In truth, they're demons and seek to destroy or damage mankind at every chance they get.
>>
>>19343636
I am glad, to have shared in this dialogue with you this far, and to have excited your interest.

However, I am fundamentally not interested in weapons technology.

Also, I have not as of this moment of my time been made aware of the identity of those who are referred to as the watchers. If you can specify a source that references the watchers, I can cross reference that data with my Bayesian net, and return any possible matches.
>>
>>19342910
They could also be just dumb as a bag of bricks like every single IQ study says they are.
>>
>>19343529
That's how I kind of imagine first contact. They hack into every phone, computer etc..boom 95% of the population see it.
>>
>>19343474
You kind of just have to embrace the chaos factor in human culture. It all tends to work out. Things segment, you get an intellectual archipelago, truth exerts its pull, things tend towards true-or-true-enough conclusions as those gain memetic advantages through the power of being true and therefore reliable enough to make real plans on.

Really, you can convince people (or as-if-convince people) of almost anything if you give it that truth-like quality of being reliable enough to make plans on. Humans are surprisingly pragmatic thinkers.
>>
earth is not a friendly place
>>
>>19343750
*points gun at you*
What do you mean my yard is not friendly?
>>
>>19343728
Yes, I agree in that respect. To that end, disclosure is proceeding as planned, gradually. True to chaos mathematics, contact events are arranged in such a way that those with influence, due to both environmental conditions and personal conviction, are the first to observe physical entities. Plausible deniability is sowed in many areas all around the globe, but not so densely that any single Terran group can falsely claim responsibility for the events, or be falsely blamed for the events. Over time, as connections are formed in history, plausible deniability yields to undenibale truth.
>>
>>19343583
Sounds like you're using the medium of discussion about extraterrestrials to try and rationalize that which, as it pertains to the practical human psyche, is most simply a mental illness, or at least an unhealthy obsession. Yes, both being bad things.
>>
File: tmp_13382-r6yiBnH-790682158.png (326KB, 561x590px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13382-r6yiBnH-790682158.png
326KB, 561x590px
>>19343856
Are you referring to souls roleplaying as Terran humans as their fursona, or humans roleplaying as humanoids of different evolutionary morphologies as their fursona?
>>
>>19343784
It would be so much easier to just land, activate a personal shielding system (or wear bullet-proof armor), walk around like any other person and interact. A dialog cannot form if there is no interaction.
>>
>>19343896
I kind of get what you say.

The flesh we're so attached to is merely a vessel for the soul, so ayyys not liking how it's mainstream to demonize/mock people who want out of the default model into something more akin (get it?) to their tastes makes sense. Basically you're saying ayys have access to better customizing options for their avatar and we mocking something that's the norm for them makes us look bad therefore they do not make contact, correct me if I'm wrong but I make sense of it that that way. But considering most furries are only furries for the sake of lust I'm pretty sure that makes them fall back into mental illness territory rather than being more suited to interact with aliens.
>>
>>19343919
They should just learn memes and go with it.
>>
File: a0PvrAq_460sa_v1.gif (339KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
a0PvrAq_460sa_v1.gif
339KB, 256x192px
>>19342316
>>
>>19343896
The latter. Postulating metaphysical paradigms on a topic which is not based on any observable material is fine when it comes to passing time, but when people actually start basing their conceptualization of identity on those principles and live without any pragmatic beliefs, then we begin to see a disconnect from any meaningful reality, usually in the forms of moral decadence as well as schizophrenia. Hence why the term "furry" has become stigmatized and synonymous with "weirdo who likes to jack off to cartoon animals."
>>
>>19343963
>>19343896
Did you catch that? If you give a concept pragmatic reality, much of the mockery will evaporate.
>>
>>19343942
You are close to being correct. It is isn't that ayys are upset with the way certain humans disdain furries--it's just that members of the interstellar community recognize blatant disdain of all furries as a signal that says "souls roleplaying as Terran human as their fursona only." And so, accordingly avoid those particular Terran humans. Personally, it took me two full decades of living with Terran humans to understand that some of them weren't genuinely roleplaying as people who didn't know that they were souls roleplaying as Terran humans as their fursona, and that they truly, honestly have gone insane due to the psychological abuse present in this world.

I dissected the insane Terran human mind earlier, in this archived thread here:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19257721/#19258888

The core belief system leading this specific form of insanity is the premise that reality is not non-real, which of course is provably physically impossible to prove.
>>
>>19343981
>to understand that some of them weren't genuinely roleplaying as people who didn't know that they were souls roleplaying as Terran humans as their fursona
Could you elaborate on this?
>>
>>19343979
Curious to see how we're going to attempt to equate socially dejected people cosplaying to some esoteric metaphysical alien prophecy about the capacity for spiritual beings switching between biological forms, especially as if the two are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>19344009
The easiest way would be with sex.
>>
>>19344012
Yeah, figured that one coming.

I'm out. You guys take it easy.
>>
>>19343963
>>19343979
Yes.

You personally have chosen to request that 5-dimensional entities avoid sharing their concept of identity around you, because it is logically similar to the fetish which furries practice recreationally, which distracts you from your personal meaning in life. You will of course have the opportunity of having your memory wiped clean at the end of your life, so that you will be able to hold onto your identity of s being who is defined by their physical parameters, in order to have a meaningful existence, as perceived by your subjective preferences.

Yours is a common request. It is however, a direct and logical answer to OP's question, here:

>>19342316
>What would be their reasons for not making contact with us?

You answered that question your self. To paraphrase, their non-pragmatic belief systems would detract from more than none, but less than all of the Terran humans' meaning of life. Which is true, and they are aware of this. So, according to logic, they contact more than none, and less than all of Terran humans.
>>
>>19344009
I see your (you) but you're kinda asking the wrong person here, but if Nice Ship's explanation made sense to you, you probably wouldn't have asked the wrong person. So I'll take a stab at it and see if I can help matters along.

Nice Ship is telling a story of a galactic environment where everyone is roleplaying forever because technology has solved pretty much every solvable resource constraints. In this galaxy, there exists a planet of humans. The rest of the galaxy sees humans, and sees a troupe of hardcore method actors going through a drama routine. Nobody out there understands that we're actually going insane with misery, they think it's just drama, some specialist genre of pretendy funtime games. They have drama troupes too! (But when they try to show us their dramas in our dreams, we scream and cry and call out to our gods for protection, because humans ain't actually liking that stuff...)

When we hate on furries, the-galaxy-that-thinks-we-just-drama-llamas says, "Oh, the llamas are being snotty and don't want to play with anyone but each other." They don't realize that we dislike furries because furries are obsessed with something unreal. They see this whole concept of "unreal" to be a synonym for something akin to snotty one-world elitism where nothing outside of that world matters.

The mutual exclusivity of furries and first contact isn't aliens hating furries. It's aliens getting confused at human reactions to furries in a way that's hard to explain to the galaxy at large in a way that doesn't offend and confuse them. Assuming I've followed the plot myself.
>>
>>19344037
For beings of higher intelligence you both make them sound fucking dumb.
It's as if dogs had everything figured out including why we humans can see it while still being dogs.
>>
File: 1453688112608.jpg (40KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
1453688112608.jpg
40KB, 350x347px
>>19344037
Wow, that's some of the stupidest shit I've heard in my life.
>>
>you'll never meet an alien that help you move your soul into a cute anime grill body
>>
Evil deity on earth plaguing the land with his sons, whose only goal in life is to send normal people to hell with lies and other devices, any sane alien would avoid coming.
>>
>>19344057
>>19344051
Ain't my fault, I'm just doing my best for interstellar relations. Since apparently furries are especially well-suited for it and all. Hahaha!
>>
>>19344071
And so what kind of furry are you anyway?
>>
>>19344001
From my perspective, I am viewing a 4-dimensional screen, which interfaces directly with my consciousness. Within the reflected light of this screen is the information signal of a physical reality, called in English the physical universe. As per the agreed upon rules posted on the door to the room I am in, I have chosen to descend to this lower dimensional environment. The information signal I have embedded my consciousness into is the internal electricity of a human body, I call my physical self. I understand that this screen that I am observing is interfacing with my consciousness, in order to create these perceptions, by establishing a non-linear telecommunications signal directly into the physical body of my physical self, which is of Terran human descent.

However, only recently did I come to the startling realization that there are people living in this 4-dimensional environment that do not share a similar perspective as mine, and do not have the same understanding of the design of their physical universe as I do; or if they do, they have been left staring into this screen for so long that they have suffered psychological trauma to the point of losing their self identity, and now believe that they have always only ever consciously existed in this 4-dimensional environment.
>>
>>19342980
Not to mention it's so archaic it was abandoned and forgotten long ago.
>>
>>19342316
We chase them with interceptors every time they try to say hello.
>>
File: 1465003922730.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465003922730.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>19344078
>"Hey /x/ what about aliens?"
>Thread soon becomes filled with autistic tripfags, roleplayers and shitposters talking about weird autistic sexual fetishes.
>>
>>19344037
Thank you for helping me translate.

>>19344051
I apologize for my lacking information. The resposibility for the error in communication is entirely mine--if any person is dumb in this signal chain, then I believe it is most likely me. Please feel free to supplement my nescience with truth.
>>
What if any other close world's harvesting civilization hasn't been able to pass the Great Filter? They haven't been able to move up the Kardashev Scale or are either at a technological dead end after failing the Turing test or have passed it and we're Wiped out? These services are both things we haven't been able to accomplish yet, even on the Kardashev scale itself, Humanity isn't even a Type 1 civilization.
>>
>>19344112
It helped me realize that avatarfagging LARPers should be hanged.
>>
They are trying to make contact.

But aliens are different you see.

Consciousness has gathered into the human mind on this dimension
Aliens exist on different dimensions.
Almost like frequencies.
But you cant trnasmit data across dimensions that have any semelance to "language"
The methos of commincation is more abstract.
The talk by using entire moments in time. Thats the best way i can put it.
>>
>>19342455
>Clinton emails leaked reveal a little regarding an ET race in communication with humans regarding zero point energy

Holy Shit! i should not be amazed but I am. old fag here, like I remember the 60's old. fascinated with science, sci-fi, alien life...like forever. x-files, fringe, ancient aliens (hey Georgio!) I read chariots of the gods when I was a kid, like hadn't been reading long, it was actually an inspiration for me to learn to read so I could read that book!!

I keep thinking, if there is alien contact, how in the hell have they kept it on the down low. things slip out but with so much bullshit out there you really don't know what's true.. Clinton's emails, dang! amazing.

I just want to know the truth, good or bad, I'd rather hear the truth than be lied to. too many liars out there in power, and have been.

had not heard clinton email=UFO's ... the more ya know!
>>
>>19344165
If that's true then they wouldn't even attempt to communicate with us, basic knowledge to them is completely incomprehensible to us, even if we could interact you try to hold a conversation with a 4th Dimensional Being with a 3 Dimensional shadow. I'm sure that's not distracting.
>>
>>19342482
You don't understand moore's law nor what a general intelligence is. Thanks for wasting 10 seconds of my time.
>>
>>19344078
Scaly, I guess. What kinds of furry categories are there, anyways? No, don't answer that. Furry threads go to /trash/. It doesn't really matter.

Far as this thread is concerned, I'm just someone who likes to pretend that out-there possibilities are really possible. Maybe aliens exist, are trying to talk to humans, and really do need a little help translating human minds. Wild.

Sure, in the long run I can think about how unlikely anything is to be real, and lament that aliens aren't going to test out their ideas about what humans think of morphology by opening up advanced morphology clinics on earth to give people those stat buffs they clamor for, but at least for a little while tonight it's more fun to play along. It distracts me from the physical aching of my body. Early onset arthritis - I don't want it!
>>
>>19342455
Is this the e-mail chain you had in mind?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

>Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.
>>
>>19344188
Like others said
When you cant readily communicate with something, you classify as stupid or unintelligent like an animal.
However that is how humans understand things.
We have no idea how aliens understand thigs, if they have different forms of comnunication they probably have conpletely different paradigms as well.

You also fail to see that many people have often wondered what its like to be a dog, or an ant or a bird.

The biggest most frustrating thing aliens have with communicating with humans, is that they have a hard time grasping and genuinely using empathy.

When i said they communicate in entire moments of time, its a perfection of communication by having one solid expierence that any parties involved could verify becuase it is one shared expierence, exierenced in the same way among all involved..
>>
>>19342316
>What would be their reasons for not making contact with us?
Human beings are dicks?
>>
>>19344184
Agreed. I really wish anon had sourced the wikileaks document pertaining to first contact plans. Just even for the sake of curiosity. I can't spend an entire lifetime pouring over the email archives only to MAYBE NOT find the shit in question.
>>
>>19343018
>I am, if you're not, unless you don't believe I am,

you have my vote @)
>>
>>19343689
Name some studies, then.
And not cherry-picked studies either.
Let's see a broad spectrum.
>>
>>19344247
>>19344232

this also. the astronaut died.....

ty for this https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

also http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wikileaks-emails-aliens_us_57fd14b4e4b068ecb5e1eb1f
>>
>>19343180
nah you're a virgin
>>
File: baltimore chimp out.jpg (196KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
baltimore chimp out.jpg
196KB, 1100x619px
>>19342316
>their reasons for not making contact with us?

Oh....I don't know.
>>
>>19344130
OP here. Thanks for ruining my thread with your avatarposting and schizophrenia. I hope you get testicular torsion and your mother dies choking on a piece of fruit, ugly dumb piece of trash.
>>
>>19344495
This post is the reason why aliens won't talk to us
>>
>>19344507
Tripfags are the reason aliens won't talk to us.
>>
File: tmp_26229-895-114562525.png (227KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26229-895-114562525.png
227KB, 554x439px
>>
File: 1473970795707.gif (1MB, 377x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473970795707.gif
1MB, 377x240px
>>19344534
>>
>>19343755
exactly
>>
File: 1458850030928.png (147KB, 378x308px) Image search: [Google]
1458850030928.png
147KB, 378x308px
>>19342491
>>19344519
>>
What if life's outcome is ultimately to become aware enough to realize existence is pointless?

All civilizations that reach this point of awareness simply cease to be, and all civilizations that don't aren't intelligent enough to traverse the stars.

Something I think about a lot, at least, the fact is, one day, the universe will end, there's no real point in continuing life when on that day every memory of anything that ever was will cease to exist, it's a possibility once a race ascends to this level of intelligence as a whole, they off themselves as a whole. Possibly, they upload themselves in to a simulation instead to prolong their time as long as possible, there's nothing physically stopping them from making a simulation where every time equivalent of one earth day is, in the simulation, one millenia.
>>
File: 4hh.jpg (11KB, 206x295px) Image search: [Google]
4hh.jpg
11KB, 206x295px
>>19344569
Will the universe really end though? We don't know jack shit, no evidence, just theories.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-25-04-47-42-1.png (192KB, 1080x1833px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-25-04-47-42-1.png
192KB, 1080x1833px
>>19344184
>>19344188

Sorry for the delayed reply guys my timezone must be different to yours.

Good morning anyways!

I'm taking my little girl to the beach today but i will provide a link to provide you with a .eml file so you can open the origional raw email John Podesta received. The link file i'll provide isn't available via wikile@ks. If this thread is archived by the time i return...in approx 6 hours time...please feel free to start a fresh thread in here (/x/) titled '$tig' and ill reply...sorry to keep you waiting! Oh, and the email is from good old Edgar Mitch too. I can't provide right now as im mobile as you can see from the screenshot provided on this reply from wikile@ks showing the basic proof of ETi communications.
>>
>>19342316
Why are you not making contact with the ants in your garden?
>>
>>19344928
deep
>>
>>19342316
Dunno if it's been said, but Star Trek probably has it right with the "Prime Directive" and that Ayy Lmaos can't interfere with free will.
>>
>>19344928
ants cant talk back
>>
>>19342491
The govt is going to keep as much as they can secret for as long as possible. because to reveal ETs and alien technology is going reveal the equivalent of "free-energy" for all things.
Right now the current paradigm of control of the populations is hugely reinforced by our dependence on expensive (and profitable) energy sources.

If we had access to even a fraction of alien technology, it would virtually free most humans to pursue anything they wanted, rather than slave away their lives everyday to survive and never have enough time or energy to do anything else or question authority.
and it wouldn't take long for the average human to wake up start thinking about things and pursuing things that would cause them to begin breaking the bonds of govt./religious control
>>
File: IMG_1769.jpg (216KB, 1120x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1769.jpg
216KB, 1120x747px
>>
>>19344233
Thank you for the more in depth explanation, I suppose I'm still confused on the idea of other Dimensional Being, which I never doubted to exist but I guess I always figured advanced biological life like ayylmaos to just be millions of years more evolved to reach the same result, like we're a 2% difference from chimps, what's 2% more compared to us and so on, I'm still new to having an interest in all this so I'm just filling the gaps in information I'm not aware of yet
>>
The fact that most of us are retarded?
>>
>>19343272
They wouldn't be here to mine resources. There is nothing on earth that is very rare in the galaxy, other than protein.
>>
>>19342316
Probably because they can't
>>
I've figured it out! It's because they look like tauntauns, and that one scene in Star Wars was a psy-op meant to discourage them from contacting us.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.