[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead Girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (5KB, 322x193px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
5KB, 322x193px
This is the first time I have ever posted on 4chan and I need help. About a month ago my girlfriend hung herself. Before I knew about the hanging I got a call from her. She seemed frantic and kept saying "i love you" confused and worried, I called her sister immediately following the phone call to have her go over to check on her since I was on my way to class and unable to do so. To which I was notified that she had killed herself a day prior to the received phone call. How could she have called me? it was without a shadow of a doubt her voice. Was it really her? Was it a familiar spirit? I still get calls from her number, but every time I go to answer the call drops and when I call back. Obviously nothing. Its torturing me. Please. Help, I feel like I'm losing it. I'm not crazy. I'm a year away from my Ph.D in Organic Chemistry and already have a B.S. in Physics
>>
File: 1408947999-0.jpg (134KB, 600x807px) Image search: [Google]
1408947999-0.jpg
134KB, 600x807px
I'm sorry for your loss anon.

Sending healing vibes your way.
>>
>>19342167
She probably faked her death to get away from you. Good thing since a month after you decided to post about this on 4chan. It's the logical explanation.
>>
>>19342167
You can always ask a detectivefag where the calls are comming from. See who has her cellphone or something. I'd start there.

Be careful though, I've heard a few urban legends about people who actually found a guilty party collecting the phones of the suicidal and depressed. It's not pretty.
>>
>>19343788
>Be careful though, I've heard a few urban legends about people who actually found a guilty party collecting the phones of the suicidal and depressed. It's not pretty.

Tell me more, tell me more
Was he made out of bones?

Tell me more, tell me more
Was OP really phone?
>>
>>19343816
>Summer lovin had me a blast! Got a ghost blowjob, shit was so cash!
>>
>>19343816
>>19343848

What media sorcery are you refering to?
Would you kindly provide sauce?
>>
>>19343904
https://youtu.be/ZW0DfsCzfq4
>>
>>19343931
Thanks good anon.

Leaving jest aside though, if OP is telling the truth he should still exercise caution.
>>
>>19342167
Learn to summon. You now have a ghost bitch to deal with other spooks for you. Had my ex take care of some faggot poltergeist last month for me.
>>
>>19343931

This has potential.

I'mma re-write some Grease songs to be about magic tomorrow

>With the circle on the floor they'll be waiting at the door
>I ain't slipping into no fit, we'll be seeing spoopy shit
>In Goetic Lightning
>Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go
>>
>>19343683
if she wanted to get away from him why would she continue to call him you fucking shit nugget
>>
>>19344305
Mexican now has her old phone, obviously. You dingus.
>>
>>19342167
if she ded WHO WAS PHONE? its probably someone just faking her number to fuck with you
>>
>>19342167
>About a month ago my girlfriend hung herself. Before I knew about the hanging I got a call from her.
if your dead ex is blowing up your phone then block her fucking number retard, she's obviously not gonna put out, so you don't need to put up with it...
>>
Tell her to send nooOOoOOOOOooooods
>>
>>19344603
never change 4chan
>>
Easiest way to deal with the problem possible step by step
1# Play the clarinet badly
2# Wave a flash light around
3# Eat or hold a plate of cubed/sliced cheese
4# Stomp around
5# wear a hoop skirt
6# wear clown shoes
7# wear a real authentic Mexican sombrero in a goofy fashion
8# Screech like a Chimpanzee
>>
>>19342167
I feel like this is an episode of family disapproving you and girlfriend trying to stay with you.
>>
>>19344650
SQUIDWARD PLEASE DON'T
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.