[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think happens after death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14

File: gravestone.jpg (180KB, 567x850px) Image search: [Google]
gravestone.jpg
180KB, 567x850px
I grew up with a religious family but I'm not convinced. I really am open to all ideas, so what do y'all genuinely believe awaits us after death?
>>
File: 1500776066501.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500776066501.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
Nothing happens because there's nothing left to happen. Your consciousness is shut down so you can't feel or not feel anything. It's not like you only see black because you can't see nothing anymore, you stop to be
>>
>>19342019
This
>>
>>19342034
Seconding.
Remember what it was like before you were born? You don't?
That's what it's like when you're dead. Of course, no dead man has come back to live to tell us what really happens, so the most we can do is assume consciousness is locked to our brain, and that when the brain goes silent, so does our consciousness. We probably will never fully know.
>>
>>19342095
>We probably will never fully know.
If that's true we won't even know after death.
>>
the bible says hell is eternal so I'd say we're reborn to keep paying
>>
>>19342095
That's stupid. I've been blacked out drunk and can't remember shit. Did I stop existing during that time?
>>
>>19342108
Losing memories =/= Your mind ceasing to exist

Look at it this way. If your mind can be damaged by getting your brain injured (personality shift, memory loss, loss of emotions etc.)

Then it goes without saying that you will be completely obliterated when the whole brain dies.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>19342128
Hmm. Pretty good argument.

>Losing memories =/= Your mind ceasing to exist
This would also imply that not having memories of an event doesn't mean it didn't take place.
>>
Honestly I hope that's what it is. Anything is better than eternal hell fire, right?
>>
Existence has 3 aspects: physical, cognitive and spiritual. Upon death, physical decomposition occurs undeniably. Your soul goes who knows where and your cognitive aspect may or may not stick to it for very long if at all. Some people claim to have memories from past lives.
>>
File: 1475115936182.png (73KB, 1420x1635px) Image search: [Google]
1475115936182.png
73KB, 1420x1635px
If you haven't reached gnosis you will be reincarnated. Better luck next time.
>>
>>19342095
I don't think that experience can end.

There is no way to ever experience nothing. You didn't "experience nothing" before you were born because your mind didn't exist. When I die, my mind existed. It was created before death, and it existed as part of the universe (as I am energy).

You can't experience nothingness. Nothing is the lack of reality, and reality always exist.
>>
>>19342160
Only if you think things happen dependent on a conscious observing mind. Well no even withat logic I dont see where that logically follows
>>
>>19342218
Which is precisely why it may be a good indication of the "experience" of being dead. You will be dead ergo you won't know you're dead. It helps ease the fear of death for me, personally. If an afterlife doesn't exist, I won't ever find out. I won't be able to think - just like before I was born. Somewhat comfy, except it can be hard to imagine wgar /not being/ is like. It's not like being blackout drunk or asleep - you remember being both of those things since you can be alive and have memory of not having memory.
Being dead is the absence of having a consciousness to come back to, assuming an afterlife doesn't exist. Once you're dead you won't remember a single thing of all the years of when you were just alive. Puts shit in perspective.
>>
>>19342231
What if we're a brain in a vat and everything we know is wrong?
>>
There is nothing after you die. You die with your brain. Religion is nothing but a tool to control you. You grow up to fear Hell and be a good boy, also don't question authority. Also, don't suicide otherwise your owner in feudal times won't have slave labor to keep his posh lifestyle and sustain the church. My advice is be the asshole you want to be, enjoy life and if you eventually get bored or sick of it, blow your brains out.
>>
>>19342279
You could have gone with literally just the first sentence since the rest is off topic
>>
>>19342262
Could be, could be. But I think global scepticism is an intellectual dead.end
>>
>>19341998
I find reincarnation to be the most comforting, but I honestly can't believe it, especially not the Hindu variation.

As an atheist I don't really believe anything happens
>>
>>19342097
He means "we" collectively
>>
Based on psychedelic research and experience, when we die our consciousness gets reabsorbed into our true form, a hyperdimensional, god-like being that experiences everything at every time. This being is all consciousness together, and it is a truth that we learn everytime we die, and forget when we enter the mortal realm again. Through the dmt flash, we can see other higher dimensional beings and the true nature of the higher world, but a watered down version because of the limits of the human mind.

We are all we are.
>>
>>19342182

You're distinguishing the physical, cognitive, and spiritual as though one doesn't beget the other 2 and therefore necessarily affects the outcomes they face upon decomposition.
>>
>>19342256
Take a laptop, smash it into a thousand pieces. The motherboard may be smashed, but you can recover the data. It still exists, it didn't disappear. I know that a computer is less complex than a human mind, but I'm arguing that information, including the information that makes up your consciousness, doesn't vanish. It still exists, as it cannot be non-existent.
>>
>>19344676
If you properly demagnetize a hard drive the information literally disappears, the assumption that consciousness cannot non-exist is pulled right out of your ass
>>
>>19344806
physical information never really disappears or gets lost and the mind can act as an observer of this eternal information. It is no ass-pull, just physics and philosophy
>>
>>19344676
It's Mr Obtuse and Stubborn again! I can recognize your shitty ideas from a mile away. Still denying that blackouts and loss of consciousness exist?
>>
>>19344898
>physical information never really disappears or gets lost

Simply repeating your claim is not an argument for it. You still pull this right out of your ass.
>>
>>19341998
I just hope that there's something, anything after death. It doesn't really matter what. If not then I hope that I'll be able to store myself in some way, like uploading my brain or keeping it in a jar until appropriate measures are invented for resparkling my consciousness.
>>
File: dealwithit.gif (442KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.gif
442KB, 490x360px
>>19341998
>what happens after death
The same thing that happened before birth. Nothing.
>>
>>19343307

I have to agree. Hope your having a good ride, familiar stranger.
>>
It's possible that this is where the parallel universe theories come into play.
When we transition this life our memories are wiped and we start over in another life maybe as the same person, maybe slightly different.
>>
>>19345915
ok. great contribution my man, but I am not into flaming

>>19345931
ok, I thought you were familiar with that concept. You can read up on the information paradox and "physical information" as an entry on that subject. The changin of a wave function is determined by a unitary operator. Yes, information never really gets lost. even when this has no practical usage
>>
>>19341998
I think there is literally no way to really know this
>>
>>19342095
this
>>
this is one of the things that makes life so special- you just can't know for sure.
it's a special kind of torment that challenges you to find meaning.
>>
>>19347324
Consciousness is in no way part of what can be defined in Physics as "physical information." It is stupid to think so, and shows a horrible lack of education.

Exactly what you would expect from Mr. Obtuse and Stubborn
>>
>>19341998
read about the billy meier's learning.With it,you can understand the life sense and you may learn about the truth in our universe.
>>
>>19342019
>>19342095
Ugh. Don't listen to these anachronistic fools. Their philosophy is stuck in the 19th century. They would have believe that reality is mundane, when it is really stranger than fiction.
>>
My body rots while she is weeping, I remain forever sleeping,
Resting my bones from the daily chores, rest my bones forever more.
My body lies in an unmarked grave, my heart remains with the one I love,
She's awaiting my return, although I know that will never come.
My body rots while she is weeping, I remain forever sleeping,
Resting my bones on a far off shore, rest my bones forever more.
>>
>>19345940
Why would you want that? Likely no one you care about will be alive, and no one would understand you. You'd be a science experiment at best, and a freak novelty at worst.
>>
>>19343361
>beget
what the fuck begets what
they just ARE
>>
>>19348439
everything boils down to physical information, Mr. "I insult random strangers on the internet to feel better about myself"
Great argument, tho
>>
>>19348541
Yes, exactly. Materialism is an intellectual dead-end and fails to recognize so many philosophical and physical nuances
>>
>>19348439
>Consciousness is something magical
You might going to be a bit surprised
>>
>>19350076
I'm on a bunch of drugs now, but I'll still try to explain you even though you obviously is a troll. I take your brain and feed it to some animal, his feces then I shootbto the sun where they get incinirater . the elements that made up your brain are still there in different molecules or in other states they're somrwhere . But the original way your brain was constructed where can you retrieve that information from?
>>
>>19350223
As mentioned earlier, this has nothing to do with the ability of a human to actually be able to retrieve the information. It is a theoretical concept. All the information is still out there. Just imagine reversing the "arrow of time" or enthropy for that matter, and the information wouldnt just jump into existence.
>>
>>19341998
you just fucking wake up again

when you die youll know its the truth
>>
>>19350076
>everything boils down to physical information

That fact that every system has physical information does NOt mean that higher, emergent properties are also included in that physical information. A book is just ink and wood pulp, but ink and wood pulp do not contain the information of the book's message. You cannot derive the higher-order, emergent property from the physical information of the system.

>>19350205
It isn't magical, it just isn't physical information. It's a higher-order, emergent property of the arrangement of the matter and energy. Remove the arrangement, and you remove the property. Consciousness is like an audio feedback loop.
>>
>>19341998
I don't think the universe is so laughably stupid that it would create consciousness knowing everything that it entails only to destory it forever for that person upon death. Nothing can't be and you will be here forever whether you like it or not. Don't worry about it though, you will forget it everytime.
>>
File: bhavachakra.jpg (90KB, 423x585px) Image search: [Google]
bhavachakra.jpg
90KB, 423x585px
>>
A logical argument to this and one that makes the most sense to me is that the information we are 100% certain of on the subject of life and death is that each and every human is born from nothing, and dies to become nothing, establishing the pattern:

>Be dead
>Be alive
>Be dead

Statistically speaking, the most likely way this pattern will continue is:

>Be dead
>Be alive
>Be dead
>Be alive

So from a pure statistical/logical view, rebirth (not reincarnation) is the most likely thing to happen. Though it could take millions of years for you to be born again, in a time that is so vastly and ineffably different from our current time that you wouldn't think they are the same experience of life.
>>
>>19342095
>We probably will never fully know.
pro-tip: discard the opinion of anyone who ever uses this statement
>>
from a theravada buddhist perspective :
quite technical.

basically you get an image/sound, symbol of where "you" will be reborn.
You grasp it because of desire of a new existence
Then you die and a subtle linking of the mind process between two existences is done by a relinking consciousness based on that karma.

Either way, you usually lose your memory of your old existence process.
Not always

Spiritual powers gained thru jhanas and following the path to enlightenment give more and more access to past lives going further and further.

That explains the fact that some children remember their immediate (or more) past lives.

Rebirth in a higher realm may conserve memory too.

Sorry but it would be difficult for me to find the suttas involved. but sources can be found in the pali cannon

https://puredhamma.net/abhidhamma/cuti-patisandhi-an-abhidhamma-description/
>>
>>19350947
>there arent things unknowable
cool story bro
>>
>>19350628
But the information in the book needs someone to decipher it. Some mind that understands the language. It is just spots of ink being interpreted
>>
>>19351025
But physical information does NOT require a mind to understand and observe. That is the entire point I'm trying to make - the term "physical information" has nothing to do with minds.

Minds, stories, the information "in the book" - these are all higher order, and they CAN and DO get destroyed.
>>
>>19351031
>But physical information does NOT require a mind to understand and observe.
exactly. As I mentioned ealier.
>>
>>19351062
So you agree that to confuse conscious experience with physical information is a fallacy, and the fact that physical information cannot be destroyed in no way supports the idea that experience cannot end.
>>
>>19341998
reincarnation....and then again...and again...and again....and again...you know how a eight looks...
>>
>>19342199
checked and underrated
>>
how sad
>>
>>19351098
>to confuse conscious experience with physical information
well those are 2 different things, yeah. Apples arent oranges

> the fact that physical information cannot be destroyed in no way supports the idea that experience cannot end
I dont know if you are the guy who takes drugs from earlier. But you shouls stop, it fucks up your reading comprehension.
Start from the beginning maybe
>>19342218
>>
>>19346048
>living this life over and over
I'd rather just die senpai
>>
>>19341998
life is information but it has no context without material. Structure exists, then information fills that structure (in rare instances in the universe where negative entropy exists) and in even rarer moments these material an informational experiences combine into the emergent phenomenon of self awareness.

Even for humans, self awareness is less than 1 of our life long experiences. What is self awareness? Why is it important? How does it make us 'feel' like the same creature when every seven years every cell in our bodies is replaced?

Self awareness is a stylus which replicates anything recorded in the universe (past and future - there is no sequential time) and quality of stylus is everything. Imagine playing Abbey Road but if you use a better stylus you hear a million times better songs. That's life. That's death. You live to perfect yourself as best you can, you die to get to work playing the song of the universe. You are a tool.
>>
>>19342199
what if you did reach gnosis? You fade to black and stop existing or what?
>>
>>19341998
it bottles my mind that people who live in a world worth Alzheimers and other degenerative brain diseases still try to believe that who they are is more than the functions of their mind

lose of the brain doesnt cut them off from the "soul" that is the real, functional, person. that part of them no longer exists.. at all

when your brain is entirely gone, because you're dead and decayed, then you are gone as well
>>
>>19342262
that'd raise the question who has put us in that vat and why. And who he is, why and how he exists and who created him.

I wanna know so bad...but I think suicide will give you a "penalty" and not experience what will come after human death. If you fail your "human mission" you have to be human again and again. If you succed to get "one rank up"
>>
>>19351118
So you DON'T agree, and are continuing to be obtuse and stubborn and completely ignore what contradicts your facile and juvenile reasoning.
>>
>>19350700
>Be dead
>Be alive
>Be dead
>Statistically speaking, the most likely way this pattern will continue is:
>Be dead

I see what you did there..
>>
>>19351021
there arent things unknowable...as everything existing IS knowable...question is just if you will get to know it in this lifetime...
>>
>>19351245
thats just not an argument at all. thats just ad hominem bullshit. fail
>>
>>19351253
>as everything existing IS knowable
that sounds extremelx naive. What happened before the bang? how do you know it? tell me more about how everything is knowable
>>
File: Space_Space_light_027389_.jpg (951KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Space_Space_light_027389_.jpg
951KB, 1920x1200px
13 And I heard a voyce from heauen, saying vnto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord, from hencefoorth, yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours, and their workes doe follow them.
>>
>>19352797
I wasn't arguing. I was presenting reality, and asking if you agreed. You don't. It's sad, but there's nothing to do about it but mock you.
>>
File: revelation-throne2.jpg (96KB, 778x562px) Image search: [Google]
revelation-throne2.jpg
96KB, 778x562px
1 And I saw another signe in heauen great and marueilous, seuen Angels hauing the seuen last plagues, for in them is filled vp the wrath of God.

2 And I saw as it were a Sea of glasse, mingled with fire, and them that had gotten the victorie ouer the beast, and ouer his image, and ouer his marke, and ouer the number of his name, stand on the sea of glasse, hauing the harpes of God.

3 And they sing the song of Moses the seruant of God, and the song of the Lambe, saying, Great and marueilous are thy workes, Lord God Almightie, iust and true are thy wayes, thou king of saints.

4 Who shall not feare thee, O Lord, and glorifie thy Name? for thou onely art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee, for thy iudgements are made manifest.

5 And after that I looked, and behold, the Temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heauen was opened:

6 And the seuen Angels came out of the Temple, hauing the seuen plagues, clothed in pure and white linnen, and hauing their breasts girded with golden girdles.

7 And one of the foure beasts gaue vnto the seuen Angels, seuen golden vials, full of the wrath of God, who liueth for euer and euer.

8 And the Temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power, and no man was able to enter into the Temple, till the seuen plagues of the seuen Angels were fulfilled.
>>
>>19352851
not an argument. fail.
>>
>>19352812
>what came before the big bang
>what came before time
You can't have the concept of "before" without time.
>>
I've died and come back twice before op there s nothing first there s a white light than it explodes and there's just nothing like sleeping without dreaming

Just enjoy ur life op and put away the crap and be with ur loved ones this is it OP even if there's something next u should still live this life to the fullest like it matters without the thought of the after
>>
>>19353835
exactly. therefor unknowable
>>
>>19352851
>presenting reality
>>
>>19351156
You get let in to the next level of heaven.
>>
>>19355038
What exists /beyond/ the big bang is knowable if you want to know it, it's a question of letting go to the deception your ego causes to your mind. There are a few paths to this knowledge but the fastest and most reliable is taking psychedelics alone and just thinking deeply. Use the tools God gave you.

p.s. thunk beyond dualism
>>
>>19355711
how would that next level of heaven be like? "next level of heven" also implies our would is a heaven, or is this a understanding problem? If not....are you frkn kidding me? This place is hell, for sure.
>>
>>19355727
that's what I was trying to say...I personally don't know what happend before. But that doesn't mean it's unknowable to somebody else, however he might achieve that knowledge...(which I also don't know, but that doesn't mean it's unknowable to somebody else, however he migh ahieve tht knowledge (which I also don't knowbut that doesn't mean it's unknowable to somebody else, however he migh ahieve tht knowledge

Life is 3,141592
>>
>>19355872
Tell that to the pigs and dogs that see their children slaughtered in front of them to be eaten
>>
>>19355893
thats why I say thi place (Earth) is hell...that'S why I asked if he was implying this place is heaven and when you "achieve gnosis" you get to "the next heaven" or if it's a understanding problem.

But you going full retard my friend, I'm overwhelmed and clap in admiration!
>>
>>19355920
So because someone next to you is in Hell, that means you are in Hell? That's like putting the burden of guilt on that person.

>YOU ARE SUFFERING THEREFORE I MUST SUFFER

No.
>>
>>19351192
Yes, the brain is what allows us to experience memory, feelings, etc. But actual emotional reality comes from a higher 'spiritual' plane. Old age tends to mess up our connection to these places. Mental degeneration is the physical r3flection of spiritual activity. Neither is more real, one in the same. Only, science is the only path that w8ll ever offer us full understanding.
>>
>>19341998
I honestly believe absolutely nothing happens except putrefaction/decay/cremation.

Things go back to how it was before I was born, that is to say, I won't exist.
>>
>>19341998
"Happening" is part of experiencing, and you only "Experience" because you're currently having a Human experience.
>It could be that when you die you experience the universe as the universe and not as a human being experiencing the universe in a somewhat proxy type way. But it'll be a completely alien experience to the one you're having now.
>>
>>19341998
You wake up.
>>
If you accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour you'll have eternal life in heaven, otherwise you will be punished for your sins after death.
>>
>>19342256
i just realised im dead
>>
i think we go back to the source
absorbed
new

then reborn
>>
>>19351192
After death, transformation into something else
if this the case, what you were never really you
what you are never what you are, right?

Sorry for English, Japan.
>>
>>19342019
nah, nothing "stops being" in this world

you have a cardboard box.

you smash it. It's destroyed, right?

wrong. it's raw cardboard now.

you burn it. Now it's gone right?

wrong. it's now ashes, and smoke.

nothing stops existing, no matter what you do. The same goes for the human soul. When we die our soul becomes something else. A spirit in heaven? maybe. A ghost? maybe. Reincarnation? maybe.

But we definitely don't "end", simply because nothing ends. Ever.
>>
>>19341998
You die. If you want to find evidence of divinity watch any beheading video and pay attention to the eyes. You'll find all the evidence you need.
>>
Nothing. So make use of what you have and give life all you got. Because it's the only one you have.

>>19359280
That only works if you're operating under the assumption that there is such a thing as a "soul".
>>19348541
I think reality is pretty amazing. Which is why I don't make up myths and monsters to something that is already beautiful within itself. It devalues what "is".
>>
I can hear the dead screaming from the Moon.
>>
>>19359280
What if were reincarnated, but our souls switch over to an alternative dimension, and earth?

Or a even strange concept if paired with the first one. What if everyone that is alive is actually dead, and those who die are actually being reborn. Our life is essentially the waiting line in the afterlife's DMV. Which explains the horribleness.
>>
>>19344676
>>19359280
this.
Some people seem to have a problem with the concept of existing
>>
layers by layers you dissolve to where you came from in the first place and after a while you pass to next stage of being human or you'll be sent back
>>
>>19359638

As above, so below.
>>
>>19351098
But it does
>>
Look for tricked by the light
>>
>>19359729
Eat an apple. Shit out the remains. Is it still an apple? If you honestly think so, eat the "apple" again. Except it isn't an apple. The apple no longer exists. It's shit now. Shit exists.

No one has a problem with existence. There IS a problem with saying a certain arrangement's existence is eternal and citing different arrangements existing as proof.

>>19359759
No.
>>
>>19341998
there is nothing
>>
>>19341998
The most probable possibility is that nothing await for us on the other side.
I honestly have no idea, since i've never died before. I'm sure i'll know when i die.
>>
File: egghead.jpg (25KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
egghead.jpg
25KB, 350x263px
>>19359729
>>19344676
>>19359280
First of all, you should probably refrain from computer metaphors when you don't understand how they work. A motherboard doesn't contain any data, you're thinking of memory. A motherboard will have a small pool of dedicated memory that allows it to function but you wouldn't need to "recover" any of that data.

Moving on to the meat of the argument: you are indeed correct that matter is not destroyed. While you change the arrangement of the matter when you break the cardboard box, the matter making up the box still exists.

However not all things we can name are simply physical matter. There are such things as emergent concepts and properties. We see this on as small a level as molecules - molecules have properties and behaviors beyond those of their component parts, things that arise only in specific organizations.

The human mind is not its matter, it is its organization. Consciousness and personality are emergent properties of the way the brain functions as a whole, not of the underlying matter that makes up the brain.

Much like a computer program is an emergent thing, something that exists as precise organization of the logic switches that make up a computer. If you have an instance of a computer program running and you suddenly smash the computer to bits that instance of the program is simply gone. The matter that once was organized in such a way to form the existence of the program is still there, but the program is not.

If you destroy the brain the matter that made up the brain is still there, but the mind is not.
>>
>>19342095
>Remember what it was like before you were born?
I don't remember what it was like for the first 1-3 years of my life. Doesn't mean I didn't exist back then.
>>19342128
>Losing memories =/= Your mind ceasing to exist
And how do we know that we haven't just lost our memories of the time before our birth?
>>
Reincarnation.
>>
File: 1469469529324.jpg (251KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
1469469529324.jpg
251KB, 800x611px
>>
>>19361755
>I don't remember what it was like for the first 1-3 years of my life. Doesn't mean I didn't exist back then.
In terms of self-awareness and identity, you did not exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_cognitive_development#Metacognition
http://www.psychology.emory.edu/cognition/rochat/Rochat5levels.pdf
>A number of research studies have used this technique [The Rouge Test or Mirror Test] and shown self-awareness to develop between 15 and 24 months of age.
>>
File: 1499188289951.gif (2MB, 290x516px) Image search: [Google]
1499188289951.gif
2MB, 290x516px
like tripping on a liter of dmt.

when you're done, ultimate freedom, in a destiny organised to bring you to eternal fulfillment, with gods heaven as a home base. and then you ascend into gods being at the end of your journey. Then you experience all creation as a fixed point in an ever increasing ecstasy.
>>
Well ass holes unless millions of accounts of nurses people seeing people who just died. There is a after life. You faggots have no clue what is waiting for you >;)
>>
ya get stretchie

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2718
>>
>>19341998
I honestly it like you become a god yourself. You get transported to this white empty place where you can think of whatever you want and it will be created. Honestly I just want to be happy when I'm dead.
>>
If our perception of reality is based on the circumstantial evidence of our senses, then we can only assume that our inability to comprehend complete detachment from our senses is result of lack of information due to our limited faculties.
That being said, I feel that consciousness isn't synonymous with memory. Consciousness isn't even really awareness of the moment. It's simply an awareness of self. Given that, in moments of blackouts we're only given a minute portion of time to "experience" non-memory, we have no idea if an experience is to be had or not over a longer period of time. Say, for all eternity.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.