[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone redpill me on LSD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 11

File: 89202-Lsd-God.jpg (389KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
89202-Lsd-God.jpg
389KB, 640x632px
Can someone redpill me on LSD?
>>
>>19341699
You can achieve the same spiritual effects without using it. Baba Ram Das studied LSD with Timothy Leary. LSD is literally a blue pill.
>>
>>19341707
>LSD is literally a blue pill.

No experience, huh?
>>
People who claim to be woke because they took LSD are the most unwoke kind of people
>>
>>19341750

They can be. Ditto DMT.
>>
>>19341707
>You can achieve the same spiritual effects without using it.
More or less, yeah.
>Baba Ram Das studied LSD with Timothy Leary
Mhmm
>LSD is literally a blue pill
I wouldn't say this at all. LSD can help some people seek enlightenment, but it isn't like you take it and you understand, it's more like you take it and see a glimpse that you try to understand more of without drugs. I took a shitload of shrooms once and it gave me a sort of warped half-assed view of what I'd call enlightenment, and since then I haven't taken psychedlics and I try to go for the real thing. I definitely do think that if you analyze it from a rational sober mind it can help you understand a lot of stuff. I've met many people who just keep upping the acid/shrooms/dmt/etc... dosage hoping to suddenly become "enlightened" and they become nothing more than sad junkies, so it definitely can lead to stuff like that. Being able to really comprehend and internalize certain parts of the psychedelic experience without being on any drugs is where it's really at.
>>
LSD is a tool. What it does for you depends entirely on how you use it.
>>
File: flower.png (135KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
flower.png
135KB, 600x600px
>>19341699
LSD allows parts of your brain that don't normally communicate to begin connecting. This is a common property of hallucinogens, notably psilocybin or DMT. LSD is exceptional because it is synthesized, or not regularly occurring in nature.

This 'rewiring' of the brain is something the brain is doing all the time; circuits build or decay based on how often they are used or needed for survival/reproduction. This process could be why there is a 'magic' feeling to the world as children, and the feeling of life becoming 'routine'. Your brain stops changing if you stop doing new things that cause it to change. Even simple meditation can bring this effect, but most people never bother. "This is just how life is, then."

I won't claim hallucinogens are enlightening, spiritual, or any other buzzword. Most people treat them as a fun distraction from mundane life. But in doing so, these chemicals alter the brain in ways that aren't normal. A whole new world of possibilities opens up to the unaware mind, and a child-like awe is restored for some time. This is a red pill in a way, and is why you see so many people do LSD/shrooms once and they become braindead wannabe hippies who are convinced that they are enlightened by dropping 300ug+ a week.

First step towards enlightenment is admitting you are not enlightened, and in fact that you know damn well nothing at all. Acid can push you to that step, but most people won't take it.
>>
>>19341699
There's a whole slough of types of acid, shit you get in the street will likely vary as the chemical can have different types of crystal shapes that will alter the experience from trip to trip. If your chakras are well aligned, meditating while on acid can take you places. Binaural beats are an add-on that can often make it easier to break through from your meat sack body. Once when i took it, I was in deep meditation for hours drifting through some bizarre 'land'scapes n' shiet. When i wanted to return i simply opened my eyes, but if felt like gravity was sucking my astral form back into my body. Shit was cray 9.2/10 would recommend.
>>
>>19341913

no, there is not. it's either LSD or it's not. and LSD is LSD. you nigger.
>>
>>19341872
So then, the "red pill": Our brains are built to take in information that it deems important. In this way, reality becomes concrete. Your brain won't take in sensory information it doesn't think it needs. It takes a lot of fucking energy to do so. Why bother if things are going well?

LSD flips the switch from 'take in what you need' to 'take in EVERYTHING'. With proper use, LSD is like being given the steering wheel of your consciousness. In my experience, a trance state can be induced without drugs but it lacks control. Like sitting on the bank of a river with sight of what is flowing towards you.

LSD is like sitting on the bank and being able to see the whole river and it's contents. Seeing other rivers. Like realizing you aren't restricted to sitting on that bank, and you can reach into the river yourself and not just by watching. You are given the choice of steering your consciousness, or allowing your trip to take you where it will. It's as if you are given a glimpse of what 'control of the mind' really means. It may just be the LSD, or some greater spiritual thing, but it's an experience that is undeniably fascinating.

It's fun and all to walk around a festival and enjoy the visuals; by no means is it a waste. But the real MEAT of the trip is in your head.

My last experience, it felt as if all my senses (especially sound) were conjoining to form a new sense. As if there was another spacial dimension built by all my other senses, where everything metaphysical exists. Time, desires, thoughts, memories, whatever. Like opening an extra-dimensional drawer in empty space and exploring the drawer with my mind and willpower. It was connected to everyone and everything around me. I laid there for hours in some sort of half-meditation while I directed this entirely indescribable feeling. It was a nice reminder that your mind is what makes reality.
>>
>>19341699
it's w/e.went into it treating it as medication
and received desired results.
>>
>>19341944
dumbass

lurk harder retard
>>
>>19341964
spot on
>>
>>19341699
LSD is simply a catalyst.

The chemical of interest is serotonin; LSD is one of many substances that operate as a serotonin agonist. With enhanced serotonin cycling, a human brain becomes physically capable of enhanced parallel processing. This is an essential requirement to being able to visualize the holographic fractal universe.

A human that uses consciousness frequencies to enhance their parallel processing without chemical catalysts will static electrically enhance the rate of their own serotonin cycling. Ideally, the user ingests LSD, or another chemical catalyst to get a measured sense of which consciousness frequencies correspond to enhanced parallel processing. Then, by revisiting the memories associated with the moment in which they memorized the consciousness frequencies that corresponded to their enhanced parallel processing during that moment, they learn to cycle their own serotonin static electrically, without requiring a chemical catalyst.
>>
really good bread so far

bump
>>
>>19342022
how would you describe parallel processing itself?
>>
>>19341872
What kind of simple meditation? Please elaborate.
I'm just a really lazy person so please if you know some simple former of meditation to get me started, fire away.
Thanks
>>
>>19342172
The paralaell processing itself?
GPGPU(check it out). Also in human brain it means electric signals moving paralelly. If you have different impulses in your brain on different frequenzys, imagine those frequenzies getting summed up like summed up sine functions. I guess. It just means that you think multiople things.
>>
lsd is meme-tier, shrooms and dmt are the true keys to unlock our brains full potential

with that said has anyone else "talked" to the cosmos on shrooms?
>>
File: 1490245571663.jpg (46KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490245571663.jpg
46KB, 512x512px
>>19342223
You don't need the shrooms for that.
>>
i have done lsd about 5 or 6 times, starting pretty young about 16. my early experiences with it were much crazier than my later ones, as far as 'trippy thoughts' go. i think since i have adopted so many of my psychedelic epiphanies into my normal mode of thinking, they are not as surprising to me when i am actually tripping. i used to get very tripped up on things i knew nothing about, thinking i knew everything about them while on lsd. stuff like the nature of the self, individual vs society relationship, how education should be done, how language works etc. nowadays when i do it these sorts of thoughts are rare, whereas they used to be inescapable.

my favorite part of it is the visual portion of the trip, probably because i am a visual person above all else. music sounds really awesome too, i remember hearing aphex twin's cheetah ep while on acid for the first time and it was sublime. but the fractal visuals are why i do it really. looking up at the clouds and seeing them swirl, or just staring at a wall and seeing it rotate in aztec fractal patterns is really cool to me for some reason
>>
>>19342227
well its what happened to me when I took two grams for my first time
>>
>>19342223
>"talked" to the cosmos on shrooms
Well you put "talk" in quotes so I don't know for sure what you mean, but I have a pretty high sensitivity to shrooms and on a pretty high dose my sense of touch completely left me and I felt like my body was comprised of everything in existence. I wouldn't say I talked to the cosmos, but I sure felt like I was the cosmos.
>>
>>19342243
i literally had a limited conversation with it and it responded with shooting stars, I know it sounds crazy but from my subjective experience it was pretty obvious what was happening

we are ultimately part of the cosmos and our consciousness is the universes way of better understanding itself, and shrooms are natures way for human to reach higher states of consciousness to communicate with the cosmos as a whole
>>
>>19342223
get out
>>
>>19342264
no u
>>
>>19341699
Lsd changed my life.
>>
>>19342259
Yeah I wouldn't say I had a conversation but it was very interesting and intense. It started off that I was nauseous and holding this metal bowl in case I puked, then I sort of forgot whether I holding the metal bowl or I was the metal bowl holding me. Then I forgot if I was the metal bowl holding me or if I was the air touching the metal bowl, then I forgot if I was the air touching the metal bowl or outer space touching air, etc... until I was just everything. Also sounds kind of crazy, but it was really interesting in retrospect, though it was scary at the time.
>>
>>19342215
thanks man I'll look into it. I really agreed with what you said about it being a Catalyst.....
>>
>>19342273
In what sense? Were you incarcerated in a nut house?
>>
>>19341964
that is everyday for me.
I call that realm Pluto i dont know why but if one enters pluto its like a tail reaches out the back and connects to earth.

Here you feel people look at you and when they do Everything in their desire and past reveals it self
ppol are only half aware.

But its sad- I talk to people and they talk back but they dont even know. Some do a little i just hope 1 day we all see whats going on
>>
>>19342010
Hes right tho
Lsd 25 is the only available acid on the planet. The "other types of acid" are LD50, Doc, dox etc. But no these while similar to the effects of acid it shouldnt be categorized as different acid
>>
File: dmt.jpg (168KB, 640x508px) Image search: [Google]
dmt.jpg
168KB, 640x508px
>>19341699

LSD is a tool that can be used for spiritual enlightenment.

There is another substance more potent, safer and much easier to produce than LSD, though.
>>
>>19342242
>first time

meme
>>
>>19342427
how do u know its 25
>>
File: tmp_28988-hmJp9K9_d-114562525.jpg (113KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28988-hmJp9K9_d-114562525.jpg
113KB, 526x526px
>>19342172
Many people experience it as compartmentalized identities; as if there are slightly different versions of their self, all becoming consciously aware of each other's slight differences, and using these differences to coordinate numerous connections with the whole self. I understand that the human brain creates story lines after observing a sequence of perceptual information, and that these story lines are then processed as experiences of linear time; this is why reaction speeds are delayed approximately 0.250 seconds after perceptual information, since that's how long it takes the human brain to generate a moment of linear time to be experienced.

I describe parallel processing its self as an identity experiencing numerous mutually exclusive story lines simultaneously. These story lines can also include numerous mutually exclusive identities, experiencing numerous mutually exclusive story lines, which are possibly mutually inclusive when experienced simultaneously by numerous different mutually exclusive identities. It is a similar concept to a thought temple, but with people inside. People who are experiencing different or same versions of reality.

A human can create quantum circuitry in their brain, using this mental analogy; rather than existing in a single moment of linear time, a conscious being can experience numerous moments simultaneously, arranged along an extra dimension called consciousness.
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 640x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 640x377px
Hi op experienced and long time user here.

There are some decent replies here.

LSD is something you develop your own relationship with just like tobacco, alcohol, marijuana, food and everything else.

I recommend doing your own personal research. Everything oh want to know I advise searching for your self instead of asking other people. There's nothing wrong with asking other people but your going to get a mixed bag. This also ties in lsd effects everyone differently.

It is a holy sacrament for me personally. I am also versed in other psychs. They all have their own place in nature.

Also lsd is partially synthesized-- derived from ergot a mold.

Start your search with albert Hoffman, then next look up Stephen owsley. Also google "thumbprint shroomery thread"
>>
>>19342210
Sit down comfortably. Let your mind wander until you are not worrying or wondering. You forget about what day it is, what you need to do tomorrow, or what happened yesterday. Practice mindfulness until you are withdrawn into your mind. Don't fight not to think or otherwise. Just be comfortable and let your mind unwind itself.

Simple, maybe not easy. One of the hardest things you could ask anyone to do is to: sit down, do not move, do not think. Even if you are not after any spiritual stuff, it's a monumental way of relieving stress.

There are as many ways to achieve this state of mind as there are people. You'll need to try different things until you find what works. Here's some suggestions

>Listen to percussive music or play a drum; focus on nothing else than the beat
>Flex your hands/feet/legs/whatever until they are extremely tense. Slowly begin to unclench and focus on nothing but this feeling. When you are completely unclenched, watch the feeling with your mind. You can do this as many times as you like
>Motion. Stare at a pendulum or a trippy music video. Watch the rain. Imagine a river in your mind and watch it move. Anything with repetitive motion.

Trance states are very deep in our consciousness. I think whatever tickles that area of the brain is a good way to reach it.
>Nature
>Animals
>Group meditation
>Chanting, call and response, or tribal music

And the most important: LEARN TO BREATH. There are so many different ways to breath and they all bring on very different states of mind. Learn to breathe with your entire body. Exhale as much as you can, then in through the nose, out through the mouth. Remember, if you start with a half-full balloon it can only fill up another half. Our lungs hold a lot of air without us noticing.

You may be lazy, but you don't need to set a goal like 2hrs meditation every day or something. Every friday, just go sit out in the sun, focus on mindfulness and see what happens man.

Try google for guided sessions.
>>
>>19341699

Honestly it never did anything for me. Shrooms on the other hand...
>>
>>19342333
We've all got our own mind-symbols for effects like these. Same brains, though. You described it well. In my mind, this 'tail' was like a bridge to what you call 'pluto'.

I was with a couple friends in that state of mind (neither were tripping). One commented on 'seeing synchronization in the music' when we looked at each other. I could have sworn he was feeling it too. Some sort of connection was strengthened then. I thought he was just messing with me at the time, but it was exceptionally weird to get a 'poke' from that bridge and see him look at me just as it happens.

Can you tell me more about what it's like for you?
>>
>>19342010
>dunning-kruger intensifies
>>
>>19342537
what do you think of shrooms?
>>
>>19341823
true
>>
LSD makes your brain not function very well for 8-16 hours
>>
LSD is a drug and has nothing to do with paranormal
>>
>>19341944
>it's either LSD or it's not

This is pretty much the truth. There's some chemicals sold as lsd that aren't lsd and that's a real problem.

But if it's lsd, it's lsd. Products of "incomplete synthesis" on a tab or l-lsd ...there's no persuasvie evidence that they affect a trip.

Trip safely if you decide to trip but don't fall for tired old acidhead folklore about impurity.
Most bad trips happen because of "set and setting".
>>
>>19341913
>There's a whole slough of types of acid

You mean research chems from seedy laboratories in China?
>>
>>19342022
This is why x is a strange place to be while high.
>>
>>19342897

This.

Pharmacologist bro here. We've cracked the case on how LSD works. There is no mystery to it. It just causes your synapses to function very poorly for awhile.

Some people experience this as euphoria, or as an unpleasant experience, and some hallucinate a bit. What anon said about 'set and setting" has a lot to do with it.

We also now have a wealth of evidence that LSD use causes some long-term, possibly permanent brain damage. That is the bad news.

The good news is that best research on LSD as a psychoactive drug have proven that placebos and meditation are far more effective in helping someone reach an altered state.

So go down to your local Buddhist monastery and get crackin' on that, anon. Happy travels.
>>
>>19342689

Mushrooms are there own sentient life form. It is a communication network. Mushrooms are extra terrestrial.
>>
>>19342172
Or in simple terms.

You can think about everything at the same time and it all makes sense.
>>
>>19343300
>meditation
specific techniques?
>>
>>19343300
I've found no data on brain damage caused by LSD.
>>
>>19343300
>LSD makes brains work poorly
That's disinformation. LSD on chemical structure resembles serotonin. Serotonin is important neural chemical. Also DMT, psilosybin and peyote cactus extract contains chemicals that resembles serotonin.

It seems to be the absolute opposite of your claim what I've studied. When one take's a good dose of prementioned substances it saturates brains and causes "overload". Causing hallucinations and such pleasant/unpleasant symptoms.

IF brains would work poorly you'd lose cognitive abilities like speech, ability to move and even respiratory problems. None of these symptoms show up or then these are caused by anxiety. In other words: Bad trip.

Medication and/or diet could cause serotonin poisoning. This is really important since it's deadly condition. If you are not taking meds, specific nutrient addatives and you have healthy diet there is no worries.
SSRI meds + LSD = serotonin poisoning

I'm not a professional in this field and you dear anon aren't either.
>>
Incoming bullshit wall of text, don't mind me.

The last trip I had was a bad one. I introduced myself to some pretty overwhelming and harmful perceptions that stuck with me, and had a negative impact on my every day life from that point on. A few years have passed since then, drug usage minimal, and my psychology has recovered to a pretty good foundation. Every time I try weed I fall back into those terrible perceptions.

I guess I have to describe some pretty tinfoil hat beliefs, but these perceptions basically boil down to; if I believe in it completely, it is surely the truth. In my case, this relates to interacting with other people. During my final trip I conducted an experiment with my friend. I had my face covered, and I was out of focus; my friend remained quiet. I then used extreme focus using only my eyes, each time I directed my focus it influenced my friend to interject, she NEEDED to make me stop, even though I was literally moving and focusing my eyes, which she could not see.

Alright, so now I learnt I had control over other people. This was way too much to deal with, amongst a whole bunch of other mumbo-jumbo since-revoked bullshit, and resulted in a lot of time with psychologists. But like anyone I grew and learnt how to push those perceptions aside, but I'm not who I used to be. I have a tendency to reassess my perspective on things, and I'm definitely not as free spirited as I was years ago.

So I guess I have some questions now.. if I were to trip again, would I be able to enjoy the trip without my ill perceptions flaring up again? Would I be able to reconstruct my personality and mindset, while still maintaining my current position in life? ie career and relationships, cause I kinda worked hard for those considering, I'd prefer to maintain 'em. I feel like entering the trip as who I am currently, will influence which direction the trip goes in. It seems like too big of a risk.
>>
>>19341964

I loved my experience with that 'dimension', I've only been there once unfortunately. I passed through somewhere else on the way there, which I know as the planet Yabba Baboo. The party there was really shakin'.

I feel like that dimension, or place, or entity, is what everybody is searching for. We do things we love, live around people we love, and we get a little closer. When we experience true love, we let go of reality a little bit and become one with this. But it's not just love, it also works on fear, anger, sorrow, we experience different 'parts' or 'reactions' with different emotive states. I feel like this is what every religion is based on, different people experienced this thing in different ways and tried to make sense of it as best they could, be it with characters or with rituals.

I also feel like that place is the afterlife. But that's just my belief.
>>
>>19341699
It's not paranormal, there's your redpill.
I don't take it anymore. I went way too heavy with it my senior year of high school. At first it was beautiful and eye-opening, I was in my zone and looking at the world, astounded, realizing amazing things about myself, the people around me, the nature of interaction and the nature of the world. But I chased it and did it waaay too frequently. It became mundane and eventually straight-up dysphoric. I was already prone to bad trips because I didn't back away from uncomfortable issues and traveled deep down every rabbit-hole I gravitated toward. But as I did it more and more even the stupid, meaningless trips where only emotions were studied became unpleasant. Then I did 25i, had the most insane psychotic bad trip of my life and everything just crashed, leaving the next few acid trips awful. I felt mentally fried, became jaded and lost the twinkle in my eye. Idk.
Acid can really help you challenge your perspective and get a more 3D view of the world around you, but it isn't an answer or a gateway into the "real world," it's just an intense displacement of mindstate that is highly self-determined. You can gain a lot from this, but it also takes from you. Balance is everything. And if you look at it like it's the answer or a portal to the core of things you will be harmed at worst and disappointed at best.
It's not paranormal. It's pharmacological.
>>
>>19345300

>And if you look at it like it's the answer or a portal to the core of things you will be harmed at worst and disappointed at best.

I went searching for answers I didn't realize would be the last thing I wanted. I kinda envy the sheeple, in a way.
>>
>>19345338
I mean some knowledge is harmful. But no knowledge you get from LSD (other than the raw sensory information that has been garbled up by the drug) is exclusively accessible by using LSD. The harmful knowledge can be found otherwise, perhaps with more of a chase to it though.
My LSD binge left me jaded and cynical. It allowed me to open my eyes to beauty and see a lot of new shit at first, but it really did hinder me as I pushed further and further, expecting too much out of the experience. I also feel intellectually diminished. Slightly but I'm definitely slower.
I don't envy the "sheeple" (that term is so cancerous). I envy the people who use this drug responsibly and know when to slow the fuck down.
>>
>>19342617
Much appreciated, thanks man
>>
It's great I'm on a microdose now
>>
>>19341750
>>19341707
Prove it
>>
>>19343171
Well there's
1-PropionylLSD
AL-LAD
NBOMes

all of which can be sold on a blotter as LSD
>>
>>19345300
>Being in highschool
>Doing hardcore psychedelics

LMAO
you goofed up my man no highschool student is developed (Intellectually, physically, spiritually, or emotionally) enough to properly experience and parse these things.
>>
>>19343300
Oh man, another pharmacologist who thinks he truly understands how the subjective experience works.

MKUltra get off my board.
>>
>>19345563
I did pretty well at first, I was pretty advanced for a high schooler. Was reading some pretty advanced philosophy and fiction, was in AP classes, was a musician, etc... Not saying I was hot shit but I was pretty ahead of the curve AT THE TIME. I was learning a lot from the psychs at the time too, I just was too giddy and didn't treat it with enough respect, did it every weekend for months and ended up ruining it for myself.
>>
>>19341699
Makes raves better but gets blown out of the fucking water by 25i IMO. Its like future LSD.
>>
Cocaine can make you temporarily energetic. Heroin can genuinely make you temporarily relaxed and blissful. But these are not permanent. Psychs can make you process reality in a new and enlightened way, but this isn't necessarily permanent --- the analogy isn't exact, because people who do psychs claim to be permanently changed often, because the experience is often so different from normal reality you're forced to learn from it and be changed by it. But it's possible to make your attainments more permanent and more a part of yourself than most do, and important you don't see the trip as somehow more important than reality and developing your own powers of awareness and attention. It can give you a glimpse of the truth, but it is important to take the most important parts out of these glimpses and make them a permanent part of your everyday reality.
>>
>>19343300
This.

Scientist bro here. We've cracked the case on how life works. There is no mystery to it. It just causes your cells to produce ATP and form tissues and organs and organ systems that help you ingest, absorb, and excrete substances for awhile so you can keep living.

Some people experience this as euphoria, or as an unpleasant experience, and some hallucinate a bit. What anon said about 'set and setting" has a lot to do with it.

We also now have a wealth of evidence that long life causes some long-term, possibly permanent brain damage or even death. That is the bad news.

The good news is that best research on life as have proven that placebos and meditation are far more effective in helping someone reach happiness.

So go down to your local Buddhist monastery and get crackin' on that, anon. Happy travels.
>>
>>19345641
How do they differ in your experience?

I'm not familiar with it but have done a lot of lsd and didn't think it could get any better
>>
>>19341699
Take some LSD faget
>>
>>19343300
Name your sources regarding the wealth of information concluding long term permanent brain damage.
>>
Don't listen to all these fucking hippies. LSD just opens your mental floodgates and hey if you're lucky you might catch a glimpse of something genuine among all the random shit. You might also get permanently fucked up. Meditate, don't be a druggie.
>>
>>19342238
I saw the same aztec shit on my last trip.
>>
File: Psilocybin.png (3KB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
Psilocybin.png
3KB, 200x154px
>>19341699
LSD is the Poor Mans Psilocybin
>>
>>19341699
its awesome, try it when you can and feel ready. just rely on yourself..you'll know if you should take it or not. I had not a single doubt the first time i tripped. I was all alone only with my 2 cats...IT WAS HEAVEN! Albert Hofmann is my personal Jesus.

Not more to say...you have to experience it yourself. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>19341699
Took some for the first time last weekend (35 year old experienced drug user here).

Took two 50ugs, 100 ugs total - beginner LSD dose. Took it on two blotter papers, taken together on an empty stomach.

It's definitely my favorite drug. I also very much enjoy Shrooms but the experience was wonderful. Very insightful, pretty visual, and quite sexual.

Highly recommended, 10/10.
>>
>>19346110
Yeah, bull shit, if anything you got it backwards, and the effects, although similar, are distinct.
>>
>>19346137
Have you ever had 15grams of shrooms?
>No?
>Alrighty then.
>>
>>19346180
I'm sure you have.

Also:
>Have you ever done 400ugs of acid?
>No?
>Alrighty then.
>>
>>19342427
Trolling or retarded..

LD50 is the dosage of a drug, at wich half of the test subjects (usually rats) die of intoxication.
>>
>>19342238
yep im an aztec viewer too, starts off as fractals then grows into circuit board style runs then eventually into aztec symbol like viewing, I've tripped loads of times and apart from the awesome visuals of walls melting (and aforementioned fractals) the majority of the time it gives me the "oh yeah" feeling like I've realised something really big…but can't think for the life of me what the question was…if that makes sense.
>>
>>19341750
LSD made me aware of a lot of problems in my life. In the years since ive worked out most of them. I can't imaging how I lived life before I did it the first time.
>>
>>19346298
Hey, i'm this guy >>19346081
what the fuck why is the same shit I saw? I feelt the same sensation too.

When I touched the wall with the aztec's shapes i could feel the air arround my house too.

>>19346362
This too. I saw a lot of things that I was doin' wrong. I apologized with some friends about those things and now I'm feeling a lot better than before.
>>
>>19342445
isnt it obvious?
it was born on 1992
>>
>>19343300
>uhhh yeah bro im a pharmacologist bro trust me
more links less bs
>>
>>19346445
Hint: the Aztecs didn't invent their own style, they sculpted what their shamans saw. It's the effect mushrooms have on most people.
>>
>>19345699
>>19343300
you realise the only thing different in your texts was the scientist/pharmacologist right?
>>
>>19346514
the joke

you're head
>>
>>19346523
shhhh
havent slept at all last night
>>
>>19346532
Go to bed.
>>
>>19342223
I layed down in bed immediately after taking a .25g bong rip of 80x Salvia Divinorum. Before I even exhaled I was rocketing out of my body and up into the cosmos. I felt that I was experiencing all possible iterations of reality at one time, and was blessed with the presence of the the connected collective consciousness. Every millisecond of its attention was the greatest honor. It spoke to me in waves of emotions/ideas. I knew that It and I were one, and that our bodies are just windows in space and time that Consciousness is looking through.
"We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself." -Carl Sagan

People SEVERELY underestimate the diviner's sage.
>>
>>19346572
>Before I even exhaled
your story sounds believable all except for this part - you need to hold in salvia for a long time for it to work
>>
>>19341699
That Image looks like all-inclusive satan
>>
>>19346611
literally

every thread that post this pic is being subliminal
>>
>>19346630
>everything I don't like is a conspiracy
oh wait I'm on /x/.
>>
>>19341872
>>19341964
>>19342243
>>19342259
>>19342290
>>19345699
>>19346572
these guys get it
>>
>>19346606
did he say anything about how long he waited to exhale?

by being this retarded, you're running off some of the only non-shitposting-flat-earth-fucktards on this board
>>
>>19346129

get back to me when you take 2500 mics.
>>
File: tiki fucked up3.jpg (349KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tiki fucked up3.jpg
349KB, 750x1334px
>>19346743
>hurrr durrrr I've done more drugs than you look how great I am
>>
I'm somewhat tempted to try LSD or some other psychedelic drug, but I'm afraid it will scar me for life. From what I've read, you need to be comfortable when you do it and preferably with friends. However, I'm kind of paranoid (fear of the paranormal ironically) most of the time and have no friends. Should I still try it, or will I end up with full-blown schizophrenia?
>>
>>19346754
LSD and other psyc's can bring forth underlying personality disorders. I had a friend of mine who was always a little paranoid and antisocial develop, you called it, full-blown schizophrenia after an intense trip.

be careful, anon. you can experience the same knowledge by reading, meditating, and thinking for yourself without the risk of brain damage.

that being said I LOVE safe, responsible, reflective tripping. always treat these substances with the respect they deserve.
>>
>>19346754
How much regret do you have? If not a lot, go ahead do it. If a lot? Well it gets more serious then.
>>
>>19346795
I don't really have any regrets. I'm more worried that I'll have a bad trip, see something that freaks me out, and then keep seeing/thinking about it long after the trip.
>>
>>19341699
It won't open anything but a hurricane of confusion. Open the mind, but don't crack it open to its nucleus, Lucy. Unless you want to be a cool vegetable.
>>
>>19346799
If you experience anything negative, it will be like an emotional magnifying glass. And with psychedelics, the visuals turn evil, and your on your way out to lunch. You want to be in a happy, controlled environment. Disagreements are atomic bombs on acid.
>>
>>19346807
Can't recommend, with any heart, unless you have a strong mind. Un-breakable. And a trip sitter/safe place.
>>
>>19343300
It's weird how you're a pharmacologist with an opinion on LSD yet you have so little correct information about the scientific study of LSD

>>19345699
U r my fav anon
>>
>>19346110
>mushrooms are ffrom duh earffff tho
Fucking retard
>>
people who take it regularly end up basically being crazy but functional

if you want to reduce your level of thinking to a kid who thinks his dreams are realities on another plane of existence, go ahead

you'll get filled with plenty of 'perspective' that will help you change your life even though you wont be able to coherently explain it and youll still have devastating character flaws (if youre that type of person)

if you have any latent mental health issues (genetic or otherwise) it can actually make you fully crazy
>>
File: 1494245101079.png (549KB, 627x614px) Image search: [Google]
1494245101079.png
549KB, 627x614px
>>19341872
Well put. Most people take it and don't even have a sense of enlightenment at all, because they view it as just another way of avoiding sobriety. (just another way stoner culture ruined a perfectly good psychiatric tool)
LSD, when used correctly, can help you make connections; but a more reliable and cheaper (and legal) way is to meditate and learn to view things from a larger perspective on your own time.
>>
>>19347103
How to meditate?
>>
>>19343300
[citation needed]
>>
>>19347109
Meditation techniques differ from person to person. Most will say to stay completely still, and be in a dark, quiet environment. It's all about under stimulating your body, because once you minimize the amount of signals being sent to your brain, your brain stimulates itself internally.
I personally like to meditate in a dark room, and focus on a candle burning.
Most will say to do it in complete silence, but if you're like me and live in a noisy urban area, play some ambiance music. It's really hard to just be still if you're not used to it, so I started out listening to Debussy or Beethoven's 9th while meditating. I thought it was hella rewarding.
Haven't achieved quite the level of an LSD trip yet, but I'm still a newb.
>>
>>19341699
my goddess this image is so beautiful to me
>>
>>19345273
Just reprogram yourself. Ain't easy but you can do it. Write down these negative self stuff and write down what you want to be.
>reprogramming
Chant: This is my old self and today I will change to a better self. Hold the negative self list and read it while chanting. Repeat until satisfied.
>step 2
Chant and read the paper with new self. "This is what I will become today." Repeat until satisfied.
>step 3
Take psychedelics and repeat 3 times 2 & 3. Burn the negative self paper or rip it.
>4
Forget what you did and enjoy mundane things.
>5
If in doubt: Looks at the positive paper and chant: This is what I am.

Reprogramming should be done by the next day. There might be remnants of old self for week or so but keep your head in the game. Also if you are religious type then implement it to this.
>>
>>19347154
Thank you.
>>
>>19341750
>woke
>people using that retarded term outside of social politics
>retards forgetting "awakened"
>>
>>19345699
This.

Occultism bro here. We've cracked the case on how magical rituals work. There is no mystery to it. It just causes you to perform actions with a certain intent and with symbolism plus it's magic I ain't have to explain shit.

We also now have a wealth of evidence that long life causes some long-term, possibly permanent brain damage or even death. That is the bad news.

The good news is that best research on life as have proven that placebos and meditation are far more effective in helping someone reach happiness.

>>
>>19346471
That's a pasta.
>>
File: L.png (1MB, 1336x600px) Image search: [Google]
L.png
1MB, 1336x600px
>>19341872

good post dude
>>
>>19345641
25i is really fucking confusing and sketchy, with no real intellectual value to offer. I overdosed my first time, almost had to go to the hospital. The second time I took a low dose and had a pretty good time despite being very confused and lost the entire time. It's fucking crazy though. The time I overdosed I saw a huge mechanical representation of existence and the futility of trying to alter my own identity or course in life. Shit was terrifying and dreadful in it's physicality even though I already considered myself a determinist.
>>
>>19345730
It's way more confusing, the colors that seem to gleam off everything are different and generally have a neon vibe to them. The whole thing feels very unnatural and wrong in a way, you can almost feel how bad for you it is lol. Ik some people who loved it but it's pretty sketchy even they can admit that. It also doesn't feel as in your control as acid or as cerebral. It's a dumbed down intense nigger psych, pretty much. But it's fucking crazy. Like with acid things will be distorted or different or there will be overlaying patterns sometimes, on 25i there are intense patterns and visual shit overlaying EVERYTHING. And you have intense, complex visual hallucinations of things that honestly ARE NOT THERE. It's not just altering shit you see, it's actually bringing new shit your mind generates into the field. When I overdosed on it my entire field of vision was replaced by a hallucination of a mechinism that was intuitively understood to be all of existence. Like as in I could not see anything in front of me, my entire field of vision was dominated by something that was not real. Which is fucking insane.
>>
I'm pretty sure mkultra is real. They'll find you if you're on it too, especially if you post in threads like these.
>>
>>19344005
close your eye
smell the jazz
taste the words
become enlightened
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.