[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost child or something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1227x889px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1227x889px
Alright this is my first post on /x/ but I think this post is worth a read. A bit of background info, I lived in this house for about 8 or 9 years. Saw some crazy shit. Family and friends saw crazy shit. Even got somewhat of an audio recording for y'all that I'll post at the end

>Be me, 8 years old. Move into new house. Pic related
>Sitting in my room with my friend playing with toys, specifically the blue robot from the movie Robots
>As we sit around and chit chat, a small green ball (one you'd find in a vending machine type thing) just casually bounces in the room
>Think nothing of it so we just continue on with our day

That was the first weird happening that I can remember. Didn't think of it at the time because I was too young to even know what a ghost was. But fast forward a year or so

>Probably around 10 by now
>Had a fuckton of stuffed animals but decided I was too old for them so I gave them all to my younger brother
>His room is right next to mine and the bathroom is right across the hall, about 4 feet away from my room
>Home alone waiting for my mother to come pick me up for some reason I can't remember
>Walk into my room and see purple dinosaur stuffed animal on my bed
>Take it and throw it into my brothers room because "I'm too old for these things"
>Go into bathroom and brush teeth/get ready
>Walk back into my room
>Dinosaur right back on my bed where it was before
>Fuck no
>Throw that thing right into the garbage

I've got an assload of more stories from this damn place if anyone is interested. Just going to keep posting them
>>
Alright so time goes on, every now and then I'll get a random door shutting or perhaps the TV will turn on and off, standard ghost shit like that. So I'm only going to go into real specific things that scared the shit out of me

>Probably around 12 now
>It's December
>Wake up at 3am or so because I'm freezing my ass off
>Fan is on, window is open (just how I like it)
>Probably 40 degrees in my room
>But for some reason, my blankets and comforter are completely off my body but part of the blanket is under me while the rest is missing can only tell that it's off the bed mostly
>Look down
>They're completely pulled tight and tucked under my bed as if someone was underneath my bed pulling them downwards
>Scared shitless
>Go into parents room and sleep in there
>Shit happens 3 more times to me over the course of 2 weeks
>Kept sleeping in parents room because everytime I went into mine that shit would happen
>Just randomly stops happening and never happens again

Much much more to come.
>>
>Fast forward maybe a year
>13-ish could have been older
>Have this reoccurring dream
>Wake up at the bottom of my street, no other houses
>No matter where I walk I appear on the other side of the street, can't leave
>So I decide to walk to my house
>Open door
>House is pitch black, everything is missing
>Things aren't where they're supposed to be
>Couch thats in the living room is now in the dining room (the entire bottom floor was like a circle where the stairs was in the middle as you walked in the door and the kitchen was in the back.)
>Looks at the spot where my dad sits to usually play games on his computer (Its in the dining room you can see it the moment you walk into the house)
>Sitting in my dads chair is a dark figure with glowing red eyes
>I freeze for a while
>I then wake up

This dream happens to me several times while I live in the house. This dream will come into play in a few later posts. Fucking weird shit
>>
>I'm probably 14 now
>Get home from highschool at around 3pm
>Little brother doesnt get off school until 4 or 5
>Mom doens't come home until around 6 usually
>Dad works all day until 11pm
>So it's just me everyday for a few hours
>Back to the story, I walk into my house
>Sit down in reclining chair in the dining room (This is also kind of our "gaming room")
Chair is facing a wall thats connected to the door, if you look up and to the left you can see the hallway which connects all the room
>I sit down in the chair
>Turn on my good ol Xbox 360
>For some reason look up and to the left at the hallway upstairs
>See a small child just standing there staring at me
>Runs away into my brothers room
>Literally scared shitless
>Something possesses me to grab a steak knife and walk up there looking for whatever the fuck I just saw because I'm in such disbelief
>See nothing
>Walk outside and sit down for hours until my brother and then eventually my mom comes home
>>
>Maybe a few months later
>Sitting in the same chair
>Same time, just got home from school
>Just getting ready to turn on netflix when I hear
>HEY
>Screamed right into my right ear
>holyfuckingshit.jpeg
>Spin around faster than the speed of fucking light while jumping out of my chair
>Absolutely nothing
>I do the exact same thing I did in the previous post
>At this point I'm getting too scared to even fucking exist in this house
>Look for every reason not to be home
>>
My father said he saw a game slide across his desk where he sits at his computer. Mother said she saw a child run into my brothers room as well. Little brother said he never saw anything the entire time we lived there. But at this point in time
>I'm 16ish
>Parents have been fighting every day since I was like 12
>Mom just randomly leaves
>They get officially divorced a few months later
>Mom gets remarried maybe a month after that
>Dad has left the house by now
>Only mom lives there
>She cant afford it
>She moves to a house that she was able to rent but it's literally two streets away from the old house
>Redneck grandpa who is legit retarded is the realtor for the place (at least I think, I think the bank took control of the house but honestly I have no idea)

We left a bunch of stuff in the house that we really didn't want/need/have space for

>All I know is that noone lived there or was going to live there for a while
>Still had the key to the house
>Decide me and 3 of my buddies would take a nice little trip up to the place in the middle of the night
>I open the door (haven't been there in a year or so)
>Holy. Fucking. Shit
>It is an EXACT fucking replica of my dream (minus the dark figure)
>Mostly everything is gone from the house
>Couch that was in a different room was in the dining room
>Dads chair even turned the same way
>I fucking quietly lose my damn shit while my friends walk into the house
>I decide to keep my mouth shut and walk in
>We sit on the couch and just kinda bullshit for a while
>2 of my buddies get bored and decide to leave
>Just me now and my buddy, we'll call him Isaac
>Isaac calls his girlfriend and puts her on speaker
>We are all just kinda bullshitting right now
>All of a sudden the table that we had in the dining room that was broken down and leaning against the wall just lifted upwards, and slammed down on the wall
>We just look at each other at the same time
>Isaac says "did you just-" I cut him off and say yep
>we both leave instantly
>>
Decide to take a few more trips up to this place, bringing different friends each time. 99% of the time we'd go in, something would happen whether it be hearing a child crying then immediately laughing upstairs or just a loud smack on the wall. Something would always happen. One thing of note though

>2 of my friends and I go into the house
>Maybe 2am
>Sit on same couch (BTW house is up against the wall facing towards the stairs so if you look up you can see that hallway
>Sitting on the couch for what feels like maybe an hour, just bullshitting making jokes ext.
>My friend, lets call him Nick
>Nick grabs my knee
>I look at him, he's staring up at the hallway near my moms room
>Most terrified look I've ever seen on someone
>He says "a-anon...I just saw a pale white face poke out from behind that doorway"
>He then says I want to leave right now.
>Noone even thinks about arguing and we all gtfo
>>
The last time I ever went into the house was probably the most significant. Mainly because it was witnessed by multiple people at the same time. So it was me, Isaac, and a friend we will just call Carlos. It was a day after my 18th birthday which we threw at the house because abandoned house party why not. Went to clean because we didn't want a HUGE mess so

>We go inside
>Finish cleaning everything (its daytime btw)
>Go upstairs and start digging through some of the old stuff I left there (CDs and old PC discs)
>As we are about to leave the house Carlos starts antagonizing the ghost
>Cussing, calling it a bitch ext
>We all join in

So if someone is walking around upstairs in my house you can hear it because of the thumps/creaking noise it makes. It's really fucking clear when someones walking upstairs so..

>We hear from my mothers room, all the way to the doorway to her room
>thump thump thump THUMP THUMP THUMP
>Basically slow thumps that built into a full sprint of thumps
>Carlos ran out so fucking fast you could damn near see his outline roadrunner style
>Isaac and I follow
>Isaac and I weren't too surprised because we've seen several crazy things there
>Carlos is losing his damn spaghetti all over the street

That was the last time I ever went into that house. Mainly because I don't live in CA anymore and new folks moved in.
>>
So I promised somewhat of an audio recording so here it is. Background info is that it's my mom, step dad, and cousin who went into the abandoned house one drunken night because of all the stories I told them. Mom is recording, puts the phone down on the stairs and goes into the kitchen (You can hear them mixing drinks in the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl1g33MCV4s
>>
>>19340753
This could be all fake but i enjoyed reading it. I hope you get away from all the spooky shit and can live a fine life but a lot of what you said is scary as fuck.
>>
>>19341059
Oh yea man, I joined the Air Force a few years back and haven't been back to CA since. Mom lives in Texas, dad in CA but still. I'm now in Virginia and so far have not seen any crazy ghost shit
>>
>>19341018
Damn..
Good thread OP!
>>
>>19341090
Thanks man, kinda funny that audio recording is super old but I found it recently in an old email I sent myself so I wouldn't lose it. Just sent it to my mom and she freaked the fuck out
>>
Awesome stories, pretty crazy occurrences. Thanks for sharing
>>
>>19341224
Thanks man. I've been trying to find out if anything crazy every happened in that house but no luck. The only things I could find is that the city MAY have been a stopping location for people put on trains during WW2 to be brought to Japanese camps but idk how accurate that was. Also theres an inactive air base nearby but other than that nothing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.