[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Flat Earth Debunk/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 73

File: FE1.png (677KB, 1024x775px) Image search: [Google]
FE1.png
677KB, 1024x775px
Last thread: >>19330642

As per usual, no Flat Earth advocate in the last thread was able to present a mathematically sound equation or reproducible experiment which denies, undermines, or overturns modern understandings of physics, cosmology, and geography.

ITT I propose a few friendly suggestions:
>No gish gallops. Ten point maximum for the ease of ongoing discussion.
>No deflection. If you think a notion is false, don't change the subject, undermine it by presenting your math, experiments, and findings.
>No well-poisoning. Yelling about shills, jews, freemasonry, w/e, is only a diversion when asserting the mathematical or experimental soundness of a given postulate.

I'm going to post some YT links, and five images. I invite any Flat Earther to refute any single one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g
>>
File: FE2.png (461KB, 997x750px) Image search: [Google]
FE2.png
461KB, 997x750px
>>19340610
>>
File: notpregnet.png (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
notpregnet.png
63KB, 600x600px
>>19340610
>As per usual, no Flat Earth advocate in the last thread was able to present a mathematically sound equation or reproducible experiment which denies, undermines, or overturns modern understandings of physics, cosmology, and geography.
Though they did manage to assert that gravity didn't exist, the universe is rotating despite that requiring changes to basic physics formulae that don't bear out in experiments, and that despite there being a great deal of Foucault pendulums active throughout the world none have ever actually existed.
>>
File: FE3.png (839KB, 1024x956px) Image search: [Google]
FE3.png
839KB, 1024x956px
>>19340613
>>
File: FE4.jpg (268KB, 976x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FE4.jpg
268KB, 976x1024px
>>19340618
Wonderful point. One wonders if/when the flat earth community is going to offer a significant reproducible observation in cosmology using their model.

>>19340619
>>
File: FE5.jpg (192KB, 1024x515px) Image search: [Google]
FE5.jpg
192KB, 1024x515px
>>19340623
>>
I wouldn't mind seeing a FE map but no one seems to have really thought one up
>>
File: light.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
You observe the world around you but often neglect the one observing.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19340610

FE can be Proven/Disproved with a Vertical Flight(Pole to Pole) around the World.

[Thread Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

All Earth Theories relate to Perspective.
>>
File: FE6.jpg (225KB, 1024x652px) Image search: [Google]
FE6.jpg
225KB, 1024x652px
>>19340618
ACTUALLY with respect to the idea that gravitation doesn't exist/is just density, there's a few good vids here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMIglW-hlVs

https://youtu.be/UUoPTwhImdU

Let's say the Earth is flat and there is no gravity, it's just density.

You say you can measure it ?
Can you explain how does it work ?
I give you one object of density A and volume V.

Can you tell me how fast it falls in a vacuum ?
If, in a vacuum, I put it on the spring of a dynamometer, what will the dynamometer show ?

Now I give you a fluid of density B and you submerge the object in the fluid :

Can you tell me how fast it goes and where ?
Can you tell me what a dynamometer will show ?
>>
>>19340650
>there is no gravity, it's just density
That's nonsensical.

I don't think you understand what gravity is.
>>
>>19340654
Or density.
>>
>>19340640
There are plenty of them but each have serious issues with distance and latitude. See >>19340610
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw

>>19340643
I'm not seeing a refutation of anything I posted. At all.

>>19340654
>I don't think you understand what gravity is.
I'm not saying that there is no gravity, in the slightest. I'm saying "from the perspective that there is no gravity, explain X".

Reading comprehension, mate.
>>
>>19340662
>not seeing
I can see.
>>
>>19340676
Please post your criticism of modern physics and cosmology in the form of an equation or repeatable experiment or confirmed observation.
>>
If you want this bullshit plague of a cancerous reddit tier conspiracy theory to stop then stop fucking replying to the threads. It is a tumor on /x/. Sage ffs.
>>
>>19340684
Purposeless when you refuse to broaden your horizon.
>>
File: TomKek.gif (2MB, 287x240px) Image search: [Google]
TomKek.gif
2MB, 287x240px
>newfags STILL get meta-baited over Flat Earth
>>
>>19340698
I'm open to anything...that you can present in a form that can be verified through observation or experimentation. See:
>>19340610
>No deflection. If you think a notion is false, don't change the subject, undermine it by presenting your math, experiments, and findings.

>>19340697
I'd rather take the direct approach. Instead of replying to FE posters in their own threads, I'll invite them here to present the evidence of their theory.
>>
File: home_3.jpg (71KB, 680x250px) Image search: [Google]
home_3.jpg
71KB, 680x250px
>>19340610

>Pyramids all over world aligned with constellatiions thousands of years ago with geocentric model

>impossible as sun and earth moves and stars would change away from pole star.

>eratosthenes writings or proof of his existence or expirements does not exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaeidfiUJq8&index=9&list=LL7rXdy3dOinCLNpPjPkc8Kw [Embed]

>1500 years ptolemy geocentric model is standard astronomy model, even used by india and chinese until Jesuit infiltration

>Eratosthenes expirement, so called 1st proof of sphere earth and circumference calculation

>eratosthene's is only mentioned in summary by Cleomedes,

>Proof of Cleomedes existence and accuracy is also questioned and date of life estimaed between 3--600 years after Eratosthenes (supposed) existence

> heliocentricism isn't actually sun centered and wrong by definition anyway

At every flaw and contradiction. retrofitting of unobservable theoretical probabillities are employed,

>heliocentricism has needed new concepts repeatedly over centuries to compete with Ptolemy model

>Copernicus' research into Corpus Hermeticum, and occult text with gnostic/kabbalistic origins allowed speculation into hliocentric sphere system

>big bang created by Jesuit Priest Georges Le metre

>sun distance originally million miles away, is now 92 million miles away. A vast error,

Heliocentricty disproven by
>Sagnac expirement,
>airy's failure
>michelson morely expirement
>balloon observations
>failure of foucalt pendulum replication
>failure of cavendish replication
> massive collection of cgi,composite nasa images.
>discoveries in electromagnetic theory unknown to newton, disproves gravity as a force, emergent property of mass, or spacetime bending.

ramification therein are a complete overhall of scientific understanding, abandoning einsteins relativity, in favor of Tesla's Aether theory.

Why would they lie
>tax money
>authority
>blackmail
>secularizing society away from religous for profit
>>
>>19340715
Over 200 FE vids are posted every day on youtube, by posters who will ban you from their page if you question their perspective too hard.

They aren't bait. And while I'm sure there are fuckposters taking the FE perspective on shitpostchan, I think I'd be safe in conjecturing that about 20% of FE posters are diehard advocates. This thread is aimed toward them.
>>
File: 916941241.gif (1MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
916941241.gif
1MB, 300x170px
>>19340715
LOL this guy thinks it's all ironic nice coping mechanism
>>
>>19340725
>>Pyramids all over world aligned with constellatiions thousands of years ago with geocentric model
Well, given the Procession of the Equinoxes, those positions have verifiably changed. Care to post a refutation of Equinoctal procession?

>>impossible as sun and earth moves and stars would change away from pole star.
?

>eratosthenes writings or proof of his existence or expirements does not exist.
Doesn't matter if he was real or allegory, the experiment is reproducable. Present your own reproducable experiment which refutes it.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaeidfiUJq8&index=9&list=LL7rXdy3dOinCLNpPjPkc8Kw
Over an hour, give me the tl;dw.

>1500 years ptolemy geocentric model is standard astronomy model, even used by india and chinese
Post proof that they were aware of Ptolemy. I'm very familiar with Taoist and Indic forms of Jyotish, astrology, and cosmology; none of them seem predicated on Ptolemy, especially given the form of Chinese constellation parsing. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-Eight_Mansions

>Copernicus' research into Corpus Hermeticum, and occult text with gnostic/kabbalistic origins allowed speculation into hliocentric sphere system
>big bang created by Jesuit Priest Georges Le metre
See:
>>19340610
>No well-poisoning. Yelling about shills, jews, freemasonry, w/e, is only a diversion when asserting the mathematical or experimental soundness of a given postulate.

See:
>>19340618
>despite there being a great deal of Foucault pendulums active throughout the world none have ever actually existed.

Etc.

Instead of just saying stuff:
>>19340610
>present a mathematically sound equation or reproducible experiment which denies, undermines, or overturns modern understandings of physics, cosmology, and geography.
>>
File: Screenshot (5).png (266KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (5).png
266KB, 1280x1024px
>>19340728

>by posters who will ban you from their page if you question their perspective too hard.

post "flat earth proof thread" and another "flat earth debunk thread" in /sci/ and watch which gets banned/censored faster.

>posts hypotheis
>post expirement
>post photos and data
>ask question about what about math is incorrect
>get banned for off topic
>>
>>19340765
I'm not seeing math or experiments in this post. The first post at the designated time presents no experiment or mathematical proof.

Second vid presents zero experiments or math, and is simply an argument from incredulity.

Third just says NASA uses CGI which, I mean, I didn't think this was so controversial for illustrative purposes.

Unless you can give me the math and experiments from the fourth I'm not going to bother transcribing the URL.
>>
>>19340765
>youtube videos
>mathematical proofs

If it was true you could type it out and not rely on schizos on youtube. You inane batshit retard.
>>
If there's no gravity but it's just density then why does shit fall in vacuums yo

Looking forward to the ridiculous FE response to this one lmao
>>
>>19340798
To wit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43-CfukEgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XJcZ-KoL9o
>>
>>19340650
>et's say the Earth is flat and there is no gravity, it's just density.
That is so fucking dumb. Those are completely different things. Density is just the ratio between volume and mass. It describes no force or motion or attraction. It is gibberish. It is like saying "there are no birds, only yellow"
>>
>>19340821
Like I said, I know it's BS, I'm playing 'devil's advocate' in the form of "assuming gravity is just density, explain X".

See >>19340662
>I'm not saying that there is no gravity, in the slightest.
>>
>>19340698
nice dodging
>>
File: 1500854146704.jpg (89KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500854146704.jpg
89KB, 720x960px
>>19340752
>Well, given the Procession of the Equinoxes, those positions have verifiably changed. Care to post a refutation of Equinoctal procession?

these positions have not changed as we use egyptian records, only later heliocentric advocates spectulate the EGYPTIAN pyramids were aligned with Theban millenia ago.

however the alighnment of the mesoamerican pyramids suggest otherwise, and serv as a point of critiqye in the historical record of astronomy, as Goblekli tepe and even oldr tructure suggests the same alignment with stars now visible.

>not allowed to use historical facts and expiremental procedures in a scientific investigation or else it's a defelction into subjects you're ignorant of...

huh moving the goalpost much?

>
>>
>>19340765
stop spamming yt videos everytime then you fucking brainlet
Unable to demonstrate your line of thought yourself?
>>
>>19340842
>these positions have not changed as we use egyptian records
Yes, yes they have. Helical rising of Sirius used to be in the Spring. Now it's summer. Hence "Dog days". Thuban used to be the pole-star for the Egyptians ca. 3000 bce.

Now, explain the Procession of Equinoxes from an FE perspective.

>expiremental procedures
I've yet to see a FE advocate post one.

None of this has anything to do with Freemasons, et al. Present your claims and math and experiments or step off the antifreemasonry.
>>
>>19340788
hmm
>>19340819

So these videos from youtube are okay, and mine aren't.. another moved goalpost

>

Globehead

>hurr durr you believe idiots on youtube
>here watch this youtune video try to disprove your youtube video
>adhominem x50
>>
>>19340765
"experiment"
"data"
They banned you for the troll you are.
>>
>>19340862
The GE videos are actual experiments. Notice how it's someone actually doing something. Your videos are all about NASA cgi or diagrams or infographics.
>>
>>19340862
The difference is my vids are recorded experiments. Meanwhile, >>19340787

>Globehead
See:
>>19340610
>>No well-poisoning. Yelling about shills, jews, freemasonry, w/e, is only a diversion when asserting the mathematical or experimental soundness of a given postulate.
>>
>>19340862
>adhominem x50
ALSO, I've not ad-hom'd anyone ITT.

See:
>>19340716
>I'm open to anything...that you can present in a form that can be verified through observation or experimentation.
>>
>>19340830
Yeah I know, but almost every FE brings this up as if it makes sense. At least the upwards moving disc theory to explain away gravity makes some sense, there is some thought that went into it.
>>
>>19340862
Videos that just record an experiment are OK. No retard poisining the well or hour long monologues tho.
If you have nice footage of an actual experiment, pls post
>>
Can I just say shout out to OP?

I'm the op of the original thread and I didn't do half as good a job keeping it civilized/moving forward.

Good job op.
>>
>>19340857
>Now, explain the Procession of Equinoxes from an FE perspective.

They aren't real as they're based on the presumption of the Erath spinning and wobbling on an 666 axis harmmonized with the moon and sun.
Simply put the sky moves over head. Frankly, the rules of the thread prohibit me using astrological records and history to back this up withot it being called a "deflection". sooo whatever. it's pretty cool and involves babylonian mystey schools of antiquity surviving the present day through secret societies and ancient bloodline using distant relatives in infiltrating major social systems and shifting everything from their calendars to astronomical record to a centralized canon established by Rome and Julius Caesars Calendar adjustments and later Gregorian..

This is why flat earthers sound crazy , we honestly have just done much more research into the history and progression of scientific discoveries than most and discovered their original presumptions and the fallacies.

granted I love that you're doing the research int the pyramids. I hope you do realize the fact they're alighned with stars at all is indicative of a major hole in human understanding.
>>
>>19340899
>Videos that just record an experiment are OK
I mean I'm not that stringent.
Mathematical refutations of the equations presented for measuring solar angles (like the three YTs in the three vids of the OP, for example) would be fine too.
>>
>>19340872
posted a video of an expirement, disproving the entire presumption that eratosthenes proved the Earth was round and measured the circumference.

>globe earthers criticize the fact it's a youtube video
>says the video is too long.
>claims flat earthers never post evidence

ignores
>>19340842
>>
>>19340910
>They aren't real
Prove it.

>>19340904
Thanks, I try.

>>19340918
>video of an expirement, disproving
Give me the experimental protocols. I'm observing the heavens constantly, and am pretty much up for almost anything (though I need a new telescope).
>>
>>19340765
>post FE thread on /sci/ to start a flamewar
>get b& for posting a thread in an attempt to start an argument
>screencap it so I can cry about those mean ol' poopyhead mods banning me for "no reason"
>>
>>19340654
> you understand what gravity is.

>nonsensical

>emergent property of mass
>gravitons
>a force
>gravity waves
>space time bending
>still havent proved it exists
>creator knew nothing of electromagnetism
>cavendish experiment fails in repplication gravitational constant

>pic related, the mathematical clusterfuck of statistical odds needed for this to actually work without intelligent design.
>the heliocentric mathematical model required to make what we observed align with expirement.
>>
Are the other planets flat? Where do you go if you walk off the edge of earth? What does the other side look like??
>>
>>19340927
You can't prove a negative

>Give me the experimental protocols.

i've listed several expirements done over the last 100 years by far greater scientists than I,that you can research yourself

frankly if your authority is NASA who proves you live on a ball and we went to the moon, I'd say Youtube videos of people using ballons and using a camera to see well over the 8 mile curvature drop.

but you guys have already ignored half of my original post showing inconsistencies with the heliocentric model.

knowing that none of you Globers researched that far into the expirements you believe in so zealously, I'm wait and let you disprove every point presented already
>>
>>19341028
Flat earth canon is generally that the only habitable planet is Earth
>>
>>19341046
That isnt what I asked
>>
>>19341047
I was kind of implying they aren't because God-sama made Earth the center of the universe in EP01
>>
>>19341038
I am not a party to this discussion. I don't care how it ends. Either side is right.

But if you assume the scientific narrative, then NASA was created *AFTER* outer space had been well documented for centuries. It doesn't produce the beliefs, it is a product of them.
>>
>>19341038
>inconsistencies with the heliocentric model
like?
You meant that shit about pyramids?
>>
>>19341038
>You can't prove a negative
Yes you can.
Example:
"This sentence does NOT contain the final letter of the English alphabet."

Simple, eh?

Now refute equinoctial procession or the procession of pole stars.

>if your authority is NASA
My authority is math and direct observation.

>knowing that none of you Globers researched that far into the expirements you believe in so zealously
When's the last time you measured solar angle? Last I did was Summer Solstice.

>I'm wait and let you disprove every point presented already
No point has been presented ITT. No FE math. No FE proposed stellar observations. No FE experimental protocols.

>>19340982
>pic related, the mathematical clusterfuck of statistical odds needed for this to actually work without intelligent design
I...what?
There are no odds ratios in that pic.

>>19341047
I dunno, ask this guy: >>19341038
>>
https://youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw?t=895

huh never thought of the banking problem
anyone?
>>
>>19341088
What in the blue hell does the "banking problem" have to do with the geometry of flightpaths?

(Again) See:
>>19340610
>>No deflection. If you think a notion is false, don't change the subject, undermine it by presenting your math, experiments, and findings.
>>No well-poisoning. Yelling about shills, jews, freemasonry, w/e, is only a diversion when asserting the mathematical or experimental soundness of a given postulate.
>>
>>19341099
>banking problem
>>19341088
Oh fuck me, I thought you talking about world finance, since often people talk about taxes and income and jews ( like >>19340725 )

Pardon my utter retardation, sorry.
>>
You guys have it all wrong. The Earth isnt round OR flat! The Earth isnt real! Lmao checkmate Nasa damned science cucks think they is smarter then me
>>
>>19341073
>Yes you can
no you cant. Your example grossly misrepresents what is meant by "a negative" in this context. I am not even a flattie and pretty much share your approach here, but dont be intellectually dishonest
>>
>>19341088
>>19341099
>>19341106
To address your actual point, if I'm not mistaken someone in the last thread was claiming that flight paths listed on any given tracking website were either false or partially false.

I'm not sure how a FE advocate will parse the rotational banking problem, I've never personally seen an attempt at it.
>>
>>19341111
Tbh none of the other planets are real either. just holograms by nasa shills
>>
File: C5jDs6CUoAA5WWv.jpg (103KB, 1053x960px) Image search: [Google]
C5jDs6CUoAA5WWv.jpg
103KB, 1053x960px
The earth is T H I C C
>>
>>19341106
kek, it's all good

Banking is the real shit anyways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3WhLcTs_00
>>
>>19341112
>Your example grossly misrepresents what is meant by "a negative" in this context.
Anon, if I say "I can prove there is nothing in this box but air" and then open a box that's indeed empty, that's proof of a negative. I can demonstrate that no chemical is present in a given solution.

Now, this sorta grates against normative positivistic hypothesis standardization (null), but not every single field uses that exact positivist formulation.

My point is rather that, if for example he can prove that there is no angular difference between the true stellar pole and our current pole star, he would substantiate his theory. That's the sort of thing I'm looking for in a refutation of a postulate phrased as it was.
>>
>>19341137
If Earth was real it would look like THIS
>>
>>19341073
>prove polestars change.

>>19341088
hey!! look so youtube videos are okay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg&t=4081s

> outer space had been well documented for centuries.

woah buddy, outer space wasn;t a thing until copernicus set the suns distance at 3 million miles which was later corrected by Keplar, then Newton

>>19341073
you can't prove an event didn't happen, like I can't prove to you the that the polestars have not moved as much as you proved they have moved, I can only ay for certain they were the same at least 8-10,000 years ago due to archeological observations.

Your proof rests in theory that polestars change at all. which is difficult, especially consider precession of the equinox is a 20,000 year+ cycle requiring at least 3 viewing to know it's a cycle placing an estimate of 60,000 year record needed to prove precession happens.

>hipparchus who procession is attributed yo, like cleomedes, and eratosthenes, has no works or record of his existence surviving into the present day and is arguably a rennaissance fabrication.

You have to know, that the people who wrote your textbooks, and space beliefs most didn't know anything about electricity, flight, or have access to internet.

Strangely most went to the library of alexandria which was burnt by Caesar, who promptly changed the calendar...interesting
>>
>>19341136
Post proofs.

>>19341139
I-I hope you're being satirical.
But, if NOT..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q54xeCVFg8I
>>
File: 1500682650775.gif (3MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500682650775.gif
3MB, 600x600px
>>19340610
EARTH IS FLAT!!!!!
>>
>>19341149
No, its not.
>>
File: 20a.jpg (57KB, 1234x815px) Image search: [Google]
20a.jpg
57KB, 1234x815px
>>19341149
>>
Its funny that people just want to lose their shit at people for using negatives but still cant answer the real questions
>>
>>19341149
Hey why is the moon generally bigger looking during january and febuary?
>>
>>19341170
>muh refraction
>>
>>19341145
>>prove polestars change.
K.
http://earthsky.org/brightest-stars/thuban-past-north-star
http://ns.umich.edu/Releases/1997/Jul97/chr071697b.html
https://youtu.be/634eo6nQhCE

We can observe the admittedly small movements of the positions of the stars and simply extrapolate position and time either forward or backward using the rate of change as a constant.
>>
>>19340944
post short videos of expirements using lasers and frozen lake

post video showing density vs gravity

>post video showing every concievable angle of of the earth possible with drones, balloons, planes. helicopters.

>trolling.
>>
>>19341179
>proof is a computer generated model utilizing 500 years of helio centric retrofitting, based on heliocentric presumptions, and entirely designed to show what you want to show.

>at no point is there any first hand records of the pole stars moving by astronomers of antiquity, except western astronomers who's existence is questionable and at best a rennaissance fabrication.
my question is, If we give nasa billions to go to space, why do globers debate with so few pics and videos of earth from space, why is it all cgi, and composites.
>>
>>19341179
Also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Indestructibles
Citations reproduced here:
Ronald A Wells. Christopher Walker, ed. Astronomy Before the Telescope. p. 35.
^ Jump up to: a b c article "Planet Earth: Ancient Astronomy Calendars, Navigation, Predictions"
^ Jump up to: a b CBC News article
Jump up ^ Pyramids Seen as Stairways to Heaven, 14 May 2001 article by science writer Tim Radford for the Guardian
Jump up ^ Ronald A Wells. Christopher Walker, ed. Astronomy Before the Telescope. pp. 29–32.
Jump up ^ Jill Kamil (1996). The Ancient Egyptians: Life in the Old Kingdom. American Univ in Cairo Press. p. 35. ISBN 9789774243929.
Jump up ^ Timothy J. Demy; Thomas Ice (24 January 2011). Answers to Common Questions about Heaven & Eternity. Kregel Publications. p. 67. ISBN 978-0825426575.
^ Jump up to: a b "The message of the Sphinx, A Quest for the Hidden Legacy of Mankind", Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval, Three Rivers Press, 1997.
^ Jump up to: a b David Warburton (2012). Architecture, Power, and Religion: Hatshepsut, Amun & Karnak in Context. Articles on Archaeology. 7. LIT Verlag Münster. p. 139. ISBN 978-3643902351.
Jump up ^ Secret doors inside the Great Pyramid
^ Jump up to: a b "Ancient Egyptian chronology and the astronomical orientation of pyramids". Nature. 408 (6810): 320–324. 16 November 2000. Bibcode:2000Natur.408..320S. PMID 11099032. doi:10.1038/35042510.
>>
>>19341204
>with so few pics and videos of earth from space
I mean, we do, but then you just say
>why is it all cgi, and composites.
>>
>>19341170
They use hologram to make it look bigger
>>
>>19341141
>Anon, if I say "I can prove there is nothing in this box but air" and then open a box that's indeed empty, that's proof of a negative
No it isnt. thats a positive. You claimed that there was nothing in the box and proved it. It just kindo of sounds like a negative because of how you phrased it. A real negative (in the philosophical burden of proof context) would be "I can prove that there is no perfect replica of this box"
>>
>>19341181
>post video showing density vs gravity
>>19340650
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMIglW-hlVs
>https://youtu.be/UUoPTwhImdU
^Refute these.

Also:
https://www.metabunk.org/lake-balaton-laser-experiment-to-determine-the-curvature-of-the-earth-if-any.t7780/

Includes the following vid, which substantiates the normative "globetard" curvature drop:

A man on the shore of a lake uses a telescope to watch a helicopter hovering over the opposite shore 6 miles away. The helicopter descends towards the ground and disappears from his view while still in the air. It ascends again, becomes visible to the observer, and reports an altitude above the lake of 24 feet at the point that it appears 'level' with the horizon.

Interestingly, 8 inches x miles squared returns exactly 24 feet of obscured height at six miles. Or using the earth curvature calculator, 24 feet and 1/164th of an inch.
>>
>>19340982
>he doesn't know that "statistically unlikely" and "absolutely impossible" aren't the same thing
>he doesn't know that a one-in-a-billion (or whatever arbitrarily high number you'd prefer) shot is bound to happen at least once in a big enough universe
Kek
>>
>>19341222
> bases entire proof on EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS
>doesn't know about, Australian pyramids, South african pyrameds,north american mound, henges, baalbeck, goblekli tepe, and central american pyramids aligning with POLARIS.

still I can't discus ancient egyptian mystery schools in this thread to show you why the presumption is wrong, but you'll find out eventually.

You are the best glober i've debated and m enjoying discussing these topics with you in particular and appreciate your restrained use of d hominem thus far.
>>
>>19341145
>look so youtube videos are okay?
>*posts the shitty 200 proofs vid again again and again although it was debunked a thousand times and nobody is going to watch 2 hours of it*
No, it is not OK. I mean at least point out where exactly it addresses the banking problem everybody is ignoring/dodgin
>>
>>19340982
The fact that it does work seems like pretty compelling evidence of intelligent design then.
>>
>>19341243
>I can prove that there is no perfect replica of this box
I mean, with enough resources, one could theoretically substantiate this claim, checking box manufacturers, checking museum and private collection records, etc.

Admittedly my analogy WAS shit, I'm just trying to get some of these guys to post anything other than unfalsifiable claims.
>>
File: mfw.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>19340734
found the newfag
>>
>>19341264
>still I can't discus ancient egyptian mystery schools in this thread to show you why the presumption is wrong, but you'll find out eventually.
Sure you can.
Make sure you quote from Coffin Texts, Pyramid Texts, Coming Forth by Day, and other preisthood records (which I have in front of me).

>>19341266
>I mean at least point out where exactly it addresses the banking problem everybody is ignoring/dodging
Or any of the other problems asserted in the first six infographics or mathematically based YT links in the OP.
>>
>>19341264
>Australian pyramids
>Implying that abbos can into construction
Nice meme
>>
>>19341262
>a one-in-a-billion (or whatever arbitrarily high number you'd prefer) shot is bound to happen at least once in a big enough universe
>Kek

doesn't notice scientists just make the distances of the universe bigger over time to make sense of their rediculously impossible theories.

>keplar "sun is 3 million miles away"
>newton "sun is 93 million miles away"
>neith can say what hold's it together

>invisible great tractor and dark matter, rather than observable sun moon and stars moving around a stationary earth
>>
>>19341290
>What is apparent retrograde motion
>>
>>19341290
>rediculously impossible theories
Prove they're impossible.

>keplar "sun is 3 million miles away"
>newton "sun is 93 million miles away"
That's just called "refining our measures for greater accuracy". Nothing conspiratorial at all. That's actually the beautiful thing about science, it admits its mistakes and tries to improved proposed models.

>invisible great tractor
I mean, you got a solid refutation of the redshifts around the Convergence?
>>
>>19341272
>I'm just trying to get some of these guys to post anything other than unfalsifiable claims
I appreciate this. Sadly people dont seem to follow OPs suggestions. Would actually like to have a real discussion about this just once.
>>
So...can any FE advocate post an equation, experiment, or observation which substantiates their claims while also undermining/refuting the standard physical models?

Two and a half hours and almost one hundred posts and I haven't seen anything of substance yet.
>>
>>19340623
Whoa, and i thought flat earthers are the only retards. This infographic is retarded, that's not at all how the law of perspective works. Go back to 5th grade art class faggot.

When a plane travels at 30k ft overhead it's the highest in the sky. When it's almost past your horizon it appears to go into the ground, it's still at 30k ft. You can't just drawn a triangle and say it's at such and such degree... else you're retarded.
>>
>>19341299
I did' in the initial response showing the exact mathematical ratios required for the sun moon and earth to function in a heliocentric model, if you igniored them , your fault.

>imsure the the store is 300 miles away
>nevermind it's 3000 miles away
>nevermind it's actually 3 miles away
>That's just called "refining our measures for greater accuracy"
>not just being wrong as fuck

>>19341284
>the preisthood of amun, overthrew the Amarna Kingdom due to "blasphemy"
>changed dates and erased pharoahs, and merged with Babylonian Calendar system.

>Would actually like to have a real discussion about this just once.
you don't know anything, so you're not gonna have one, you're waiting for FE's to spoon feed you their point so you can say they haven't had a real discussion, and frankly were attacking your system of beliefs so you won't accept our point anyway do to your own biases as to the way the information is presented

>>19341286
It ws detroyed later, and is evident of a world traveling sea faring group of people, who likely had blue eyes as compared to the stories of the Boers who claim descent from ancient white people who settled the Area, and the claims of Native Americans who discuss White men with beards and blue eyes showing up in huge ships with no paddles
>>
>>19341382
>that's not at all how the law of perspective works
What, then, is the expected observation on a flat earth compared to the actual movements of the sky?

>You can't just drawn a triangle and say it's at such and such degree... else you're retarded.
I mean, should I have put a note on an infographic not by me that it's not to scale (when I thought that should be super obvious to begin with).
>>
>>19341381
see

>>19340842
>>19340725

again

Heliocentricty disproven by
>Sagnac expirement,
>airy's failure
>balloon observations
> massive collection of cgi,composite nasa images.
>discoveries in electromagnetic theory unknown to newton, disproves gravity as a force, emergent property of mass, or spacetime bending.
>>
>>19341397
If it was destroyed, how do you know it was destroyed. It seems far more likely that the abbos tried to build with their own shit, and the whole thing fell apart.
>>
>>19341397
>I did' in the initial response showing the exact mathematical ratios required for the sun moon and earth to function in a heliocentric model, if you igniored them , your fault.
???
You said there were probability ratios and I saw zero on the graphic. If your implication was otherwise, try to walk me through it again, unless you just think I'm utterly unworthy of a second chance at apprehension.

>the preisthood of amun, overthrew the Amarna Kingdom due to "blasphemy"
>changed dates and erased pharoahs, and merged with Babylonian Calendar system.
>Would actually like to have a real discussion about this just once.
Don't see anything here about stellar observations, polar procession, equinoctial procession, the Pyramid Texts, Coming Forth by Day, Coffin Texts, the Imperishable Stars, their names, etc.

>you're waiting for FE's to spoon feed you
Not at all, I'm asking them to post their math and experiments and observations. All of my observations, for example, on the position of the sun, combined with basic high school trig, have to my understanding of the concepts involved, substantiated a spheroid earth.

>you won't accept our point anyway
I absolutely will, provided:
>>19340716
>I'm open to anything...that you can present in a form that can be verified through observation or experimentation. See:
>>19340610
>>No deflection. If you think a notion is false, don't change the subject, undermine it by presenting your math, experiments, and findings.
>>
File: pyramide-monde-entier.jpg (33KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
pyramide-monde-entier.jpg
33KB, 600x398px
>>19340610
Globe earthers can't even into Ancient artonomy/ celestial architecture without first getting over their belief that humans were primitive before now.

we have actually regressed in technology in multiple ways.
>>
>>19341149

sun never sets on Greenland apparently
>>
>>19341401
>>Sagnac expirement,
How?

>airy's failure
AFAIK this only undermines luminiferous aethyr so maybe EXPLAIN how it refutes heliocentricity.

Yet another experiment refuting luminiferous aethyr which I cannot clearly as refuting heliocentricity without YOUR help, if you're willing to parse it out with me.

>>balloon observations
OP of last thread had a high altitude observation with no fisheye that showed curvature.

>>19340618
>there being a great deal of Foucault pendulums active throughout the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgWaYng2eRg
>AP Physics C students at Bishop O'Connell High School in Arlington County, Virginia recreate Henry Cavendish's famous 18th century experiment demonstrating the force of gravity on a small scale.

>cgi,composite nasa images
That proves nothing other than they use non photographic representations for illustrative purposes.

>disproves gravity as a force
Show me.
>>
File: chinapyramidsbl5.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chinapyramidsbl5.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>19341410
evidence of destruction in the form of explosives

the site has records showing it's appearance upon discovery 100 years ago, and arial photographs today so the outlined structure remains wth stone debris all over.

yet that only begs other questions into the dating of the structure

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gympie_Pyramid

this doesn't include the pyramids in Mali and in China as well with the same orientation towards Polaris, and the strange reasons given by authorities barring their archaeological excavation and study.
>>
>>19341418
>Globe earthers can't even into Ancient artonomy/ celestial architecture without first getting over their belief that humans were primitive before now.
>>19341284
>>still I can't discus ancient egyptian mystery schools in this thread to show you why the presumption is wrong, but you'll find out eventually.
>Sure you can.
>Make sure you quote from Coffin Texts, Pyramid Texts, Coming Forth by Day, and other preisthood records (which I have in front of me).
>>19341222
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Indestructibles

>>19341430
Hm...if only we could...I dunno..."travel" to the cold island and "observe" the so-called "sun" there?
>>
>>19341437
>evidence of destruction in the form of explosives
?

>the site has records showing it's appearance upon discovery 100 years ago, and arial photographs today so the outlined structure remains wth stone debris all over.
Show me one (1) archaeological journal that makes this assertion. I've got my journal proxy open and ready to search.

>Gympie

Research suggests a more banal answer, that it was part of a retaining wall built by an Italian farmer to stop erosion on a natural mesa on his property.[1]

Significant work on the origin was undertaken by a Gympie historian, Dr. Elaine Brown, during the 1990s and early 2000s in which she proposes that the terraced structure was constructed by a Swiss horticulturist in the late 1880s.[2]

http://skeptica.dk/artikler/?p=8219
>>
>>19341401
>Sagnac experiment
>Airy's failure
Nigger what? Airy failed to find evidence for the existence of Luminous Aether, which cannot exist if general and special relativity are correct. Sagnac attempted to disprove relativity. How are those two results compatibles, and what do they have to do with flat Earth?
>>
>>19341450
He says they refute heliocentricity, which I still cannot parse from the results.

See:
>>19341433
>>airy's failure
>AFAIK this only undermines luminiferous aethyr so maybe EXPLAIN how it refutes heliocentricity.
>>michelson morely expirement
>Yet another experiment refuting luminiferous aethyr which I cannot clearly as refuting heliocentricity without YOUR help, if you're willing to parse it out with me.
>>
>>19341413
I suggested the probability of those measurements, being accurate as a result of the big bang are so astronomically low, that they may as well be impossible.

As even if they were as described in those perfect ratios of size and distance, that would be evidence of intelligent design, which it is, by freemasons.

but it's a clever intelligent design to hide the falt earth that resonates with ancient antediluvian wisdom which was lost at the burning of the library of alexandria and temporal power Calendar changes by Pharoah/ god Alexander, Pharoah/god Caesar, Pharoah/god Augustus.

these changes effect our record impression of time,

there was no year 0

the AD/BC system was introduced in the 1500's by Joseph Scalinger, Meso american history was rewritten by Jose de Acosta in the same period, and history itself was rewritten to fit a ROMAN Paradigm, which is why there are so many egyptian obelisks in Rome, and why there is a giant Pagan Solar Calendar Sun dial in Saint Peters Square.
>>
File: sides_blown_off.png (77KB, 200x231px) Image search: [Google]
sides_blown_off.png
77KB, 200x231px
>>19341474
That's some funny shit anon. Have you considered becoming a comedian?
>>
>>19341450
>Airy failed

His failure was actually a success, because his experiment proved the stars are moving, not the earth.
>>
>>19341474
>suggested
Ok.

>are so astronomically low, that they may as well be impossible
Argument from incredulity is not an argument.

>that would be evidence of intelligent design
Not sure what this has to do with the thread. A creator does not imply flat earth, and any given creator may not have been correctly identified by any world religion, sect, or cult.

>which it is, by freemasons
Cite me the ritual or knowledge lecture that uses this argument. I've got my Freemasonry collection open.

>the AD/BC system was introduced in the 1500's by Joseph Scalinger, Meso american history was rewritten by Jose de Acosta in the same period, and history itself was rewritten to fit a ROMAN Paradigm, which is why there are so many egyptian obelisks in Rome, and why there is a giant Pagan Solar Calendar Sun dial in Saint Peters Square.
Has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

See:
>>19340610
>>No well-poisoning. Yelling about shills, jews, freemasonry, w/e, is only a diversion when asserting the mathematical or experimental soundness of a given postulate

BTW that's the fifth time I've had to repost this.
>>
>>19341490
yes, The shit I've researched is so fucking crazy, I didn't wanna believe it.

yet here I am sharing it with you assholes, who are somehow my favorite people in the word
>>
>>19341498
>The shit I've researched
I've still yet to see you make a source-text citation for much of what's being discussed in terms of mystery schools, which isn't even on topic for the thread.

If you want an alt-history thread, a secret society thread, or a lost civ thread, I'd be more than happy to post the OP for you.
>>
File: 1433282674441.jpg (13KB, 201x237px) Image search: [Google]
1433282674441.jpg
13KB, 201x237px
>>19341498
>Still no empirical evidence
Anon please I can't breathe. You've got to stop joking like this.
>>
>>19341512
>>19340610
>No well-poisoning

Don't be an asshole, anon.
The thread is for good-faith discussion with FE advocates.
>>
>>19341495
>Has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

has everything to do with it.
the Jesuits are the agents of papal Rome and spearheaded christendom all over the world and took the inquisitions and book/scholar burnings with them.

People know fuck all about the reformation, or the importance of Temporal Power, which is power over other peoples perception of time nd their ability to independently organize and grow food and PLAN ahead

. >>No deflection. If you think a notion is false, don't change the subject, undermine it by presenting your math, experiments, and findings.
>>No well-poisoning. Yelling about shills, jews, freemasonry, w/e, is only a diversion when asserting the mathematical or experimental soundness of a given postulate

Do't discus topics which are important , yet I don't /refuse to understand about the world around me and who is in control of the information presented to me as scientific facts since I was a child.
>>
>>19341290
It's almost like they're updating their hypotheses as new and increasingly accurate data comes in, or something. Oh, wait, that's EXACTLY what's happening.
>>
File: 1498207313016.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498207313016.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>
>>19341523
>has everything to do with it.
Show me how your FE equations or experiments are have Freemasonry as a variable.

F=c*Sh^2? (Freemasonry = conspiracy times shill to the second power?)
>>
>>19341521
>Taking FE seriously
Treat them like lunatics until they're too ashamed to show their faces here anymore.
>>
>>19341536
>>19341523
Moreover, >>19341506
>I've still yet to see you make a source-text citation for much of what's being discussed in terms of mystery schools,

Again, I have my complete Egyptian and Freemasonry source-text collections (and not second/thirdhand commentary) open and ready to verify or refute any given citation.
>>
>>19341397
Ah, you're one of those "REAL science is finding one definitive answer and sticking with it forever" morons, aren't you? Scientists changing a theory based on new information doesn't mean that they're just making shit up.
>>
>>19341506
> alt-history thread, a secret society thread, or a lost civ thread

>filter the information so much to fit your false paradigm that humans before writing were dumb.

>Not allowed to show how and why we were lead to believe in the heliocentric model after 1500 years of ptolemy model, without using names dates, and events.

so you just wan't me to post numbers and theories that you can say safely are wrong becuse you wont ever try to measure the curvature of the earth yourself anyway.

im telling you to use your own eyes.

The history leaves the clues as to something is off in our basic assumption which we use to build a world view through science.

if the basic assumption is wrong or devoid of critical information, it undermines all beliefs and scientific explanations built upon the original unproven assumption.

>Still no empirical evidence
118 post thread, not one empiracal photo or video of entire earth from space showing zoom or pan
>billions in taxes to Freemasonic Nasa every year
>>
>>19341543
I rather prefer the format of inquiry and refutation.

As Plato says, dialectics is the only way to lift the soul from Orphic Slime.
>>
File: 1500751447134.jpg (62KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500751447134.jpg
62KB, 500x360px
>>19341558
>so you just wan't me to post numbers and theories
Yes.

>that you can say safely are wrong becuse you wont ever try to measure the curvature of the earth yourself anyway
For the third time I have indeed measured solar angles at the solstices and the observations I've made with basic HS trig indeed refute all formulations of FE I've seen.

>im telling you to use your own eyes.
I do, and my eyes are telling me my stellar observations and mathematical proofs thereof are hardened than you just saying "no-huh".

>>19341558
>118 post thread, not one empiracal photo or video of entire earth from space showing zoom or pan
You don't actually need that to prove a spheroid earth, but here lemme repost the OP pic to the last thread.
>>
>>19341560
I prefer inquiry and refutation as well, but that format only works if both parties follow the format. When it comes to FE advocates, there's never any refutation. It's just "nuh uh, that information doesn't count because it comes from a source involved with the conspiracy!"
>>
>>19341524
>updating their hypotheses

>so they don't expirement and prove anything, they just stick with hypothetical theories and update them to fit whatever they choose to believe

so at what point does a scientist say they're wrong and create a new hypotheses, before or after expirement.. im gonna gyess never since gravity is still a hypothetical theory, they updated and added dark matter and black holes and shit to with 0 proof.

>emergent property of mass
>gravity waves
>gravitons,
>spacetime bending
>Dark matter
>antimatter
>quazars
>wormholes
>were not wrong were just updating the hypotheses
>>
>>19341574
I mean he keeps talking about mystery schools and Freemasonry and Egyptian source theology but I don't think he realizes how deeply my rites are tied to stellar observation such as:
>>19341573
>For the third time I have indeed measured solar angles at the solstices and the observations I've made with basic HS trig
And like the use of Helical Rising of Sirius and the fact that Liber Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia dictates I keep a working model of the stellar sky in my head at all times, let alone my work with the Behenian Stars.
>>
>>19341580
>so at what point does a scientist say they're wrong and create a new hypotheses
When their observations conflict with predicted results.

>gravity is still a hypothetical theory
In science, the post-experimental jargon usage of “theory” applies to any properly demonstrated law, model, or understanding of how things work. “Law” is really the same word, but use of that has fallen to the wayside in physics and other disciplines, who prefer “theory” for exactly the same knowledge-unit of understanding.

>they updated and added dark matter and black holes and shit to with 0 proof.
Undermine the equations surrounding Hawking Radiation.
If Penrose can take an honest crack at it, you can too.
>>
>>19341580
>>emergent property of mass
>>gravity waves
>>gravitons,
>>spacetime bending
>>Dark matter
>>antimatter
>>quazars
Actually do me a favor and take a crack at undermining or refuting ANY of these postulates.
>>
>>19341573
>not one empirical photo or video of entire earth
>You don't actually need that to prove a spheroid earth
>>
>>19341607
Well, you don't.
CHL does it with basic high school trigonometry the of the type most of us learn in school here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQoz5iWPrbs>>19340610
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw [Embed]
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk [Embed]
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g [Embed]
>>
File: professional-liars_nasa.png (211KB, 932x441px) Image search: [Google]
professional-liars_nasa.png
211KB, 932x441px
>>19341595
>theory and law are the same thing.

pure philosophy

>>19341595
>When their observations conflict with predicted results.

show me one observable proof of the existence gravity.

>Undermine the equations surrounding Hawking Radiation.
>equations using theoretical variables which have never been physically proven or observed
nd only speculated out of necessity to make their heliocentric theory work
they are theoretical ramblings of an athiest man confined to a chair for better part of a century, and they're all based upon the theoretical ramblings of einstein who attempted to discredit the michelson moreley and sagnac experiments which proved the aether exists.

Teslas expirements and inventions which had o be destroyed are superior to the equations and complex jargon of theoretical physic of operation paperclip
>>
>>19341648
>show me one observable proof of the existence gravity.

>>19340819
Objects fall at the same rate of speed in a total vacuum.

>they are theoretical ramblings of an athiest man confined to a chair for better part of a century
*sigh*
No well poisoning.
Post your refutations.

>sagnac experiments which proved the aether exists
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelson%E2%80%93Gale%E2%80%93Pearson_experiment
>>
>>19341648
>Proved aether exists
They proved the opposite you goddamn retard.
>>
>>19341648
>Teslas expirements and inventions which had o be destroyed are superior to the equations and complex jargon of theoretical physic of operation paperclip
Actually you seem to have painted yourself into a corner.

Since you know better than the physicist, now would be the time to post your complete and total refutation of the mathematics in question. If you need you can post it on somewhere that supports mathematical/calculus notations and link me.

I'll be waiting.

No more dodging, no more well poisoning, no more deflection.

Post your refutations or stop changing the subject, please and thank you.
>>
>>19341600
easy they don't exist, and every expirement done fails to prove their existence which is why I question their existence along with gravity.

The large hadron collider is similar to HAARP
they haven't made any real breakthroughs, they'll tell you bout the higgsboson, but only they;ve seen it.

>prove something does't exist

prove Giant humans don't exist.

>>19341631
So youtube videos are offically acceptable.

My original point stands,
>eratosthenes doesn't exist, and neither do his
>Hipparchus does not exist
>Cleomedes does not exist
>Ptolemy set standard for 1500 years Geocentric
>experiments proving ball and circ of Earth fail, light refraction a ball.

All assumptions and theories based on the myth of ancient balll earth are now subject to questioning.
>>
>>19341700
>they don't exist
PROVE IT.

Post your math.

I'm gonna stop replying if you refuse.

>So youtube videos are offically acceptable.
If they contain equations or recordings of experimentation, yes.
>>
>>19341718
Also don't give me that "can't prove a negative" shit.

When AE refuted luminiferous aethyr, he provided math to back it up. When Newton refuted those before him, he created calculus. When theoretical physicists are certain of their refutations, they can post their proofs in observation and mathematics.

Please do the same.
>>
>>19341687
>Calculus
>Newtonian Physics
>Paradigm of understanding.

I've made it as simple for you as possible.

You just won't see what's in front of you.

your means of expressing science are limited to numbers and symbols drilled in your head, and so you won't even be able to imagine the actual geometric harmony that is the actual world.

There is literally a video with 200 proofs were not on a spinning ball, and that leads nowhere for me, and Im bored.

I wanna get into new chronology at this point.
>>
>>19341768
>I've made it as simple for you as possible.
By explaining nothing?

>You just won't see what's in front of you.
You refuse to help me see it, and refuse to help others see it, if it's so mathematically obvious.

>so you won't even be able to imagine the actual geometric harmony that is the actual world.
Are you telling me that real geometry is non-mathematical? I'd ask you for proofs but you keep refusing to post them.

>200 proofs
Gish gallop, meanwhile you refuse to address any number of the simple ten minutes mathematical proofs of spheroid earth.

>new chronology
>Fomenko
I'm done here.
>>
>>19341382
>When it's almost past your horizon it appears to go into the ground
because the earth is round. this demonstrates how the flat model conflicts with our observations. thats the point of it. you are the retard here
>>
File: 1426214206309.jpg (148KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1426214206309.jpg
148KB, 1111x597px
>>19341768
>Math is wrong
>I don't have to prove it though, because you wouldn't understand it
I can't fucking breathe right now, holy shit. Your head must be so far up your ass that you look like a fucking Klein bottle.
>>
>>19341785
Notice for all the Tesla wanking he's refused to post a single reproducible experiment (of the kind Tesla advocates for), and I highly doubt he's taken the time, effort, and understanding, to build a Tesla coil, let alone a device as simple as a Leyden jar.

Of course when I assert I make observations from the sky and check their calumniation against FE models, FE models fail, he just repeats that I don't do REAL experiments at me a few times.
>>
>>19341817
That's why you shouldn't take these people seriously. Just laugh at them.
>>
File: Oprah_umad.gif (425KB, 390x270px) Image search: [Google]
Oprah_umad.gif
425KB, 390x270px
>>19341273
Glad you managed to find yourself
>>
>>19341731
> he created calculus.

I should create a new math called to refute everyone that came before me that the Universe is expanding instead of a ball flying through outeruniverse which is also a eggshaped ball.

I get it you want mathematics and so do I

>I wanna know at what frequency does granite shatter
>I wanna know at what height does gravity supposedly become a vacuum
>I want mathematics when I ask how a man from 300 bc who probably doesn't exist measured shadows with two stick between cities that have been destroyed repeatedly.

And thats what I don't get after taking these college course.

The concepts seem disparate as if they have no common origin of reference and are made up on the fly.

Scientific notation of number in itself are arbitrary as is calculus once the laws of motion are revealed to infact, NOT be laws but an extensive theory.

electromagnetic theory is where it's at for me, if you're still aksing ho is the earth is flat or whether the Jesuits or freemasons involved you completely forget why these threads are in /x/ in the first place.

These aren't easy questions or else sci and pol would allow them, the fact there is so much speculation into alternate dimesions, hologram universes, etc. Yet the only one that has to be censored is Geocentric.

The question for me was why did Geocentricity last 1500 years, and it was explain by Ptolemy who is proven to exist.

your answer is people were dumb, or they never believed it was flat. both are false presumptions.

If you think ancient people were dumb or history is a deflection, you're just one dimensional in your viewpoint and it's a waste for you to keep asking about the obvious.
>>
>>19341827
>Just laugh at them.
I was ready to withhold ridicule, but now that Fomenko's on the table I'll have to reconsider.
>>
File: 1491107883015.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491107883015.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>>19341839
>All those words
>Still no evidence
>mfw
>>
>>19341779

take your ass outside and measure these distances and look for curving decline from above water level, at waterlevel, or at sea level.

look at the fucking picture with the geometry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5LilPAlmr8&t=4s
>>
File: wew.jpg (139KB, 883x788px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
139KB, 883x788px
>>19341853
>Do my work for me
>>
File: Angular difference.png (69KB, 647x361px) Image search: [Google]
Angular difference.png
69KB, 647x361px
>>19341853
Explain to me how to create a flat earth model that keeps solar angle between solstices at a constant.

If you do, you will have proved not only a flat earth but probably also wrecked trig as we know it.
>>
File: tmp_28711-classel-114562525.jpg (7KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28711-classel-114562525.jpg
7KB, 300x250px
>>19341731
Special Relativity is positive proof of the luminiferous aether, on the understanding that each frame of reference carries with it its own aether proportional to its thermal radiation. The vaccum of space between the stars, called aether, is absolutely a fluid. It simply is a turbulent fluid, the turbulence of which is called electromagnetic radiation. The difference between what is hot and cold (thermal energy) is the differencr between what is fluid and solid (wave / particle duality) with regards to aether.

Alchemists don't bother to refute the acclaimed proof against the existence of aether, because it is farcical to do so; only Newton supposed that the aether was a calm sea, and he was mad when he wasn't brilliant.

Ernst Mach had the most accurate model of the physical universe, and it is alignment with what alchemists know of the macrocosm in relation to the microcosm; Mach taught Einstein about the mathematics of waves, which Einstein was lacking in, as he preferred to see the universe in terms of rigidity just as Newton required the existence of a rigid frame of reference for his lacking model of physics.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mach%27s_principle

Before you begin a physical experiment to confirm or deny Mach's understanding of the one as the all, and the all as the one, you will be checked for your license to transmute aether, as applying change to the entirity of the universe its self affects all living beings within it, and so there are checks in place to ensure that, for example, rogue western scientists don't use the principles of the luminiferous aether to devise a weapon, and deploy it secretly without their nation's government approval, on civillians in Nippon, again.

Nonetheless, you are free to observe the concept as a thought experiment, and consider that the rotation of the galaxy matches the surface of a spinning fluid, which is physical evidence against the consistency of General Relativity.
>>
File: 1497901098987.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497901098987.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>19341864
I know it's flt, you're the one asking for flat earth debunks, youre thread is practically a disguised flat earth thread
>>
>>19341885
If you want a luminiferous aethyr thread we can do that too.

I was actually advocating for it in /omg/ some days ago, using some alternative metaphorics w/r/t SR, I'm simply pointing out that when someone has evidence of something, they're ABLE TO PRESENT IT.
>>
>>19341888
>888
>youre [sic] thread
Mine, actually.

BTW your pic is argument from incredulity, i.e. not an argument at all.
>>
>>19341885
a lot of people forget that the "empty" part of space is actually full of energy

light and radiation blasting off of billions of stars, background energy that never coalesced into anything, crap from super novae and other events still moving across endless distances

space is not space
>>
This entire subject is the main reason that drives me to think we live a simulation and we have a Schroedinger's cat ... type situation...

or what I like to refer to as the "Pac-Man" effect,

>it while playing Pacman when you move off the right side of the screen you instantly appear on the left side... so I would think that if Pacman were perceiving things as 3d, it might be perceived as flat or a sphere.....
>>
>>19341902
your argument is repeatedly demanding mathematical proof for why your theories(laws) and mathematics and general paradigm of understanding information is flawed due to a basic presumption of the shape of the Earth and it's relationship with your perception.

The relationship is between your understanding if Optics, and Astronomy. Also in your deepest held beliefs such as the globe and spae travel reinforced by media and education.

Im bsically teling you your world is a lie in totality, and there is no way you will be able to even digest this fact without suffering cognitive dissonance so you will retain your mental information processing structure you've built your life around.

thats really all I have to tell you.

Im not giving you anymor ethan you're giving me.

I'm stating my points and observations that lead to my belief, you're demanding I play your game and address you in one way to discuss the cornerstone of your worldview.

like i said, it's philosophy.

you can stand on your equations all you wan't but you're not going to space and noone else is either.
>>
>>19341952
>>19341852
>>19341785
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 469x500px
>>19341952
>I am unable to substantiate any of my claims
>If I post a long enough post where I jerk off my own ego, nobody will notice that I'm retarded
>>
>>19342004
>>
>>19341952
>assertion that can be proven or refuted via repeatable experiments utilizing the scientific method
>"It's philosophy"
>>
>>19341273
>>19341837
both of (You) kys or go back 2 plebbit
>>
File: cs.png (461KB, 646x650px) Image search: [Google]
cs.png
461KB, 646x650px
>mfw Flatards have absolutely no empirical evidence whatsoever
Remember anons, make fun of every flatard that shows their malformed face on this board. On the off chance that they have enough brain cells to feel shame, they'll never espouse their retarded "theory" on this board ever again.
>>
>>19341580
>so they don't expirement and prove anything, they just stick with hypothetical theories and update them to fit whatever they choose to believe
No, fuckface. They are updated by testing new data that comes in, not just "Hey guys, why don't we say that the sky's purple and the sun's only 2 blocks away today?", you inbred NEET hick.
>>
Okay, Geocentrists, why don't you take a point-by-point refutation of the shit in the OP images and videos using actual numbers instead of just yelling about the goddamn Jesuits and Australian pyramids? I'll be back in a few hours, I expect to see some good shit.
>>
>>19342081 They actually made lots of good points here and there. In fact I will do my own research. And you just troll them.
>>
>>19342569
Like?

>>19342560
Ain't gonna happen. As you can see, they just say we're too retarded to comprehend their brilliance so it won't matter what they post.
>>
>>19342574
na, it is philosophy, you wont accept our evidence in anyway accept in a form you deem acceptable, so you'll just move the goal posts and mock anyone who doesn't okay your way.

I didnt post the thread, I just bumped it.
>>
Shilling this hard against FE makes me believe it must be true..the earth must be flat.
>>
>>19342619
>philosophy
Science IS a philosophy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy_of_science

>you wont accept our evidence in anyway
Post one (1) equation that substantiates your claims. At all.

>so you'll just move the goal posts
I can't move the goal posts if you won't even try to make the shot.

>I didnt post the thread, I just bumped it.
Thanks for playing, and for the bump
>>
>>19341718
>they don't exist
>PROVE IT.

>can prove they do exist which was the problem.
>>
>>19342623
>argument from incredulity
Thanks for playing.

It's easy to denounce science as conspiratorial lies if you lack the capability of understanding it.
>>
File: 1493096173123.png (243KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1493096173123.png
243KB, 1500x1500px
>here's an equation/experiment that, starting with the assumption that the world is round, proves the world is round

every time
>>
>>19342635
>conspiratorial lies
>never looked into MKultra.
>says wer incapable if understabding while demanding proof of subjects he can't understand whicj is why he demanded they not be discussed in thread as "distracting"

he lives by the presumption everything can be reduced to an equation, which is a personal philosphy, yet he will deny it and claim it's science touting your system of beliefs as facts without proof..

You're worst than a priest demanding proof of god's nonexistence.
>>
>>19342634
>>can prove they do exist which was the problem.
https://arxiv.org/abs/1409.1837
https://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.116.061102
Gravitons have always been theoretical until we can devise an experiment that parses them.
http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1367-2630/2/1/001/meta (exists, obviously, but WHAT it is is up for grabs. Take a shot at explaining it and get famous if you can).
http://www.nature.com/nphys/journal/v7/n7/full/nphys2025.html?foxtrotcallback=true
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/quasar-astronomy-daniel-w-weedman/1100950747?ean=9780521356749

Now refute any single postulate in the above links.
I'll wait.
>>
>>19342648
op can't into philosophy and understand circular reasoning and fallacies behind heliocentricism and it's theoretical developement,

but he has memorized "argument from incredulity."
>>
>>19341817
>when I assert I make observations from the sky and check their calumniation against FE models

still waiting for those observations and checks from you
>>
>>19342635
>>>19342623 (You)
>>argument from incredulity
>Thanks for playing.
>It's easy to denounce science as conspiratorial lies if you lack the capability of understanding it.
Because science has never been wrong? How did that work out for Thomas Edison?
>>
>>19342650
>>never looked into MKultra.
Why do you keep making assumptions about my knowledge base? My library has the source documents not only for Ultra but for MKChikwik, MKOften, and ARTICHOKE.

Now cite to me where those projects have ANYTHING to do with FE or standard cosmology. With page numbers.

>he lives by the presumption everything can be reduced to an equation, which is a personal philosphy
Yeah, I'm NOT a materialist, I'm the guy who ran /omg/ for the last six years.

>You're worst than a priest demanding proof of god's nonexistence.
I'd HOPE a confirmed priest wouldn't be that utterly retarded, but that's neither here nor there.

All I'm looking for is one (1) reproducible experiment or sound equation that substantiates the earth is flat. One.
>>
>>19342659
become famous by trying to clearly explain theoretical garbage with no bearing in reality what so ever.

may as well ask me to translate klingon to ebonics to prove the sky is blue.
It'd be just as useful. Which is why it's so hard to grasp and teh "making sese" of the equation is half the trouble.

the original presumtions of the equation systems are WRONG and people have ignored all evidence to the contrary for 300 years the same way you are doing now..
>>
>>19342672
Edison was an inventor, not a scientist.
>>
>>19342672
>Because science has never been wrong?
Nobody said that. >>19341547

>>19342671
>still waiting for those observations and checks from you
They are all here:
>>19341880
and here
>>19341631
and here
>>19340610
>>19340613
>>19340619
>>19340623
>>19340626

Care to show me how a flat earth model can produce an angular difference between solstices of exactly 47* at all latitudes from -90 to 90 (that exact 47* at said latitudes being the observation that has been confirmed by everyone who has ever attempted to measure said angular difference, ever)?
>>
>>19342680
>no bearing in reality what so ever.
Oh, good, all those scholarly peer reviewed publications aren't rooted in observations because you said so! Sure showed them.

>>19342680
>the original presumtions of the equation systems are WRONG
>>19341162
>>
File: 800px-Metriccurvature.jpg (167KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Metriccurvature.jpg
167KB, 800x565px
>>19342673
>>
>>19342690
are you a fucking illiterate? I clearly wrote
>from you

no, you can't just repost infographics and youtube links. you said you did the observations and checks yourself. I want to see them, as well as proof that they were done by you and not just plagiarized material like every other post you have ever made.
>>
>>19342683
>globers
can't use science to invent.
can invent science
>>
>>19342648
like for example?
>>
>>19342702
>no, you can't just repost infographics and youtube links.
Excuse me while I laugh harder.

>you said you did the observations and checks yourself.
Yup.

> I want to see them, as well as proof that they were done by you
That's gonna take about a year to record myself observing the next two solstices, as I didn't realize a simple observation of solar angle was such a controversial topic. I'll see you next summer (and I'll be here, trust me).

>not just plagiarized
I mean, if I write out the trig, are you just gonna call it "plagiarized", or will I also need to devise an entirely new math system?
>>
>>19342711
>flat earthers
>functionally illiterate
>>
>>19342720
Actually that'd be a great learning experience, if we all did it together.

>>19342702
What's the agreed on flat earth distance of the sun from the surface of earth and what's your latitude, so we can coordinate.
>>
>>19342720
>um, uh, i d-d-did do it! but i didn't write it down or take any photos or anything so i cant do it again for a year

in other words you are just another retard talking out your ass and never actually did any checking yourself
>>
>>19342720
> I didn't realize a simple observation of solar angle was such a controversial topic.

i didn't realize the size and shape of the earth was either. But here we are.
>>
>>19342673
>I'm the guy who ran /omg/ for the last six years
then you should abandon this whole board you cancerous brainlet
>>
>>19342732
I'm sorry I didn't think to record myself taking the observations personally when I was screwing with maths before and after my Solstice rituals. It's such a basic observation I truly did not expect it to cause quite so much controversy.

But, since you're so eager to see me prove myself, why not participate, as a control against my observations. Remember you'll need to record yourself doing the observations as well.

>>19342731
>What's the agreed on flat earth distance of the sun from the surface of earth and what's your latitude, so we can coordinate.
>>
it's like roundtards, now known as rattards are getting more and more aggro with this whole thing.

civility is next to impossible here...
>>
Spin a coin, which we can all agree is flat or at least disc shaped, on a table. The coin appears to be round....why would this not be the same for a disc spinning at whatever speed through space? Would explain why other planets appear round from earth?
>>
>>19342680
how are they wrong? what evidence? This thread solely consists of people begging flatties for some substance bhinde their claims. Just deliver already. Some math? some paper? some coherent line of thought? anything? what a fucking farce
>>
>>19342753
>aggro
?
Is wanting to coordinate an experiment aggressive?

>>19342755
>disk spinning on edge
Well that's a novel formulation. Most FE formulations I've seen are stationary with a sun rotating above. Would this model then imply heliocentricity?
>>
>>19342753
fuck off, Hans
>>
>>19342763
>>>19342753
>>aggro
>?
>Is wanting to coordinate an experiment aggressive?
>>>19342755 (You)
>>disk spinning on edge
>Well that's a novel formulation. Most FE formulations I've seen are stationary with a sun rotating above. Would this model then imply heliocentricity?
The coin doesn't always spin on its edge..it wobbles. Pull out a quarter and try it for yourself...it also doesn't stay in one place.
>>
>>19342776
>Pull out a quarter and try it for yourself...it also doesn't stay in one place.
Um, I know what spinning a quarter is like; heliocentricity is important here because it MIGHT give FE advocates a slightly more accurate model than what is often passed off, depending on how we model the motion.
>>
>>19342749

>people begging flatties for some substance bhinde their claims.

Flat Earth threads are always popular threads and have to be banned because of the overflow of substance which shits up an entire board with shills, and "intellectuals".

Mods will leave Get and Loli threads for days, yet delete and banhammer a flat earth thread in 5 minutes.

there is literally no other subject that works this way or gets the same reaction.

>what a fucking farce
Just like the entire Heliocentric model and it's origins in bullshit science.
>>
>>19342809
>Just like the entire Heliocentric model
Care to refute the equations here, since they're so obviously bullshit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQoz5iWPrbs

>>19342809
>people begging flatties for some substance bhinde their claims
I didn't say that, so I'm not sure why you're replying to me.

>Mods will leave Get and Loli threads for days, yet delete and banhammer a flat earth thread in 5 minutes.
>>19342679
>>19342200

FWIW, I've never seen a site with as good a turnover rate for removal illegal content as 4chan. That shit will linger on FB or Tumblr, whereas the report system for 4chan seems to alter the mods to that shit pdq.
>>
>>19342821
>Care to refute the equations here, since they're so obviously bullshit?
I should also point out that Trig is a Greek innovation of the sort that FE advocates adore when it comes to geocentrism (but then hate again when the Eratosthenes' ((no matter if he was real or allegory)) shadow experiment is mentioned).
>>
>>19342701
globers yet again ignored
>>
File: Flat-Earth-Memes-221-19.jpg (58KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Flat-Earth-Memes-221-19.jpg
58KB, 960x960px
>>19342829
>Trig is a Greek innovation

false presumption upon which other biases and dogmas are built.
>>
>>19342832
I'm not exactly sure what you're implying by reposting that image.

Earlier in the thread I posted a link to some materials which included a helicopter going up and down, and disappearing past the horizon despite not having landed, at the exact footage that image implies should be under visual observation, lemme rescan the thread for the url.
>>
>>19342849
do you pay for 4chn, or are you doing the capchas
>>
>>19342849
>https://www.metabunk.org/lake-balaton-laser-experiment-to-determine-the-curvature-of-the-earth-if-any.t7780/
Here we go.

https://youtu.be/_4DqAnEpD98

A man on the shore of a lake uses a telescope to watch a helicopter hovering over the opposite shore 6 miles away. The helicopter descends towards the ground and disappears from his view while still in the air. It ascends again, becomes visible to the observer, and reports an altitude above the lake of 24 feet at the point that it appears 'level' with the horizon.

Interestingly, 8 inches x miles squared returns exactly 24 feet of obscured height at six miles. Or using the earth curvature calculator, 24 feet and 1/164th of an inch.

See the table here: >>19340842

>>19342836
>false presumption
Proof?
>>
>>19342856
>not being a 4chan Platinum Account member
Bottom zozzle, anon.
>>
>>19342755
Digits confim
>>
>>19342809
Still not bringing any substance to the table. Yeah the mods are fags and delete threads at random sometimes. Just saying science is bullshit is also not an arguement. Explain why it is bullshit at least. I also dont "refuse to investigate", since I am really trying to get some actual points out of you guys.
>>
>>19342859
idk this was next to it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev7NJqWQ6PE

this was the expirement I referenced, and stephen Hawking getting in on Flat Earth means we should all we in on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4

If you'd like we can pile all the arguments of Flat Earth and Globe Earth debunks on One page.similar to Falcon guide

I am open to other ideas towards cooperation.
>>
>>19342889
>Hawking getting in on Flat Earth means we should all we in on this.
Uh, what?
>>19342859
>https://www.metabunk.org/lake-balaton-laser-experiment-to-determine-the-curvature-of-the-earth-if-any.t7780/
This is a point by point refutation of the way that experiment is designed, executed, and interpreted.

>I am open to other ideas towards cooperation.
>>19342731
>>
>>19341149
how do flat earthers explain eclipses?
>>
File: IMG_0758.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Read this. Not gonna spoon feed you you child
>>
>>19342925
I'm not seeing any experiments or equations in this.
I am seeing a lot of incredulity and whataboutism with no substantiation of the whatabouts.

LOTS of scripture.

I'm only pulling up 194 results on google, so it doesn't seem to have made much of any impact in philosophy or science, let alone theology.
>>
>>19342946
Good to know ape is working for Satan and Science
>>
>>19342925
Read it. It's all the same flat earther garbage.

"The Bible says the world is flat. What keeps the atmosphere from leaking into space? If the earth is round how come we don't all fall off? If gravity is real why doesn't the moon fall down?"
>>
>>19342955 Shills thread? Shills thread.
>>
>>19343054
>>19340610

>>19343040
>"The Bible says the world is flat. What keeps the atmosphere from leaking into space? If the earth is round how come we don't all fall off? If gravity is real why doesn't the moon fall down?"

I Think the most hilarious thing I saw thumbing through was the author literally saying "Why do the stars going across the nights sky have to be because of Earth's rotation, why can't it be an electrical vortex all stars are embedded in." as if that's any sort of refutation, and is neither explanatory or predictive.
>>
>>19343069
>implying trained shills are not trained shills
>>
File: 15-render-FG.jpg (331KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
15-render-FG.jpg
331KB, 1000x750px
>>19340610
You know this because you , what? read it on the internet? someone told you? you saw it yourself and you want me to trust you?

Go put your debunk shit on /sci/
/x/ is for discussing possibilities not debunking.
We don't want you here unless you are open minded.
Go shove your science-y memes up your ass
>>
>>19343078
I can accuse you of baseless shit as well and just keep repeating, but I doubt you'd appreciate it and it would undermine my credibility as much as you do yours when you throw around claims with no evidence.

Tbqh, I can't really even imagine what it must be like to assume that everyone/anyone who disagrees with me is the highly trained and well paid agent of The Conspiracy.
>>
>>19343108
I'm sorry you're this upset by good faith discussion on experiments and math.

I mean unless you wanna take a crack at asserting a reproducible experiment or mathematically sound refutation of the standard cosmological model.

Nobody else has been able to in the last 48 hours and two threads. You'd break the monotony with an earnest attempt.
>>
File: 1497097785679.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1497097785679.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>replying to tripfags
>continuing to argue with a tripfag

you guys should know better than this
>>
>>19343125
Look, if you cast an equally skeptical view on the globe earth theory we might have a discussion but your one-sided skepticism makes you just sound shill-ish

Go back to /sci/ tripfag
We don't want you here
>>
>>19343160
Think I'll stay actually.

Also:
>>19340716
>I'm open to anything...that you can present in a form that can be verified through observation or experimentation.

It's sorta stunning how much backlinking to previous statements I gotta make ITT.
>>
>>19340610
Wow haven't been on this board in a while of course there's a thread for the sheeple
>>
>>19343183
>thread for the sheeple
>>19340610

>tfw the 9th backlink to OP
>>
>>19343169
why? what the fuck do you want?
>>
>>19343207
>why? what the fuck do you want?
>>19340610
>present a mathematically sound equation or reproducible experiment which denies, undermines, or overturns modern understandings of physics, cosmology, and geography.

>tfw 10th backlink to OP
>>
>>19343214
>present a mathematically sound equation or reproducible experiment which denies, undermines, or overturns modern understandings of physics, cosmology, and geography
YOU CAN FIND THAT ON /sci/ TRIPFAG
GTFO
>>
>>19343219
Wait, you mean to tell me that /sci/ has been posting experimental and mathematical proof that the standard cosmology is wrong? Link?

>I've been here under a tripcode for six years. I ain't going anywhere.
>>
If heliocentrism isn't retarded then why isn't it actually even heliocentrism? And why does it need a supporting hypothesis with a supposed Galaxy that is (drumroll) flat(!!!) for it to even add up. Kek. You Masonic shills are really something.
>>
>>19343232
No you wait. If you want an experimental and mathematical proof that the standard cosmology is wrong you are in the wrong place.
Do you not understand what /sci/ is?
Take your faggy little tripcode and go to /sci/ where you can circle jerk each other with your love affair for the globe earth and they will be thrilled to give you all the proofs that they can find.
/x/ isn't so much into proofs as we are into speculation beyond science.
>>
>>19343264
I mean, in terms of the CBR and the extent of the observable universe, for our purposes Sol may as well be the center of reality, due to (probably?) infinite expansion and extent of light being able to reach us, though that would change if our reference frame was any star other than Sol, at which point that location would be your center with a maximum outward limit being, again, ability of light to reach you.

Also characterization of the Milky Way as "flat" is incredibly facile. It ignores the galactic bulge and also the fact that the second most common galaxy shape is elliptical.
>>
>>19343268
>If you want an experimental and mathematical proof that the standard cosmology is wrong you are in the wrong place.
Why? I mean there are flat earth threads all the time. I just want to see the results of flat earth physics, math, and experimentation, contrasted against the standard model.

I mean if you folks are so certain the FE model is correct, how come not a single post in 48 hours across almost 550 comments has even begun to posit a well formulated substantiation of the postulate?

>Take your faggy little tripcode and go to /sci/
Nope.

>/x/ isn't so much into proofs as we are into speculation beyond science.
It's my understanding that /x/ is for things that science cannot explain, but I've posted a few dozen mathematical and scientific refutations of FE, none of which have even remotely been challenged.

Face it, there's better evidence for bigfoot, aliens, magick, tulpae, and nine tenths of the inane anal-didacticism on this board than there is for FE. At least one can refute FE with some basic trig, a much simpler possible refutation than the aforementioned phenomena.
>>
>Nobody else has been able to in the last 48 hours and two threads

confirmed shill.

why the fuck would you spend two days bait and shitting on /x/ rather than researching it yourself.
>>
>>19343318
>well poisoning
Not even gonna backlink again.

>why the fuck would you spend two days
OP of the last thread wasn't me.
See:
>>19340904
>>19340927

>bait and shitting
I'm sorry asking FE advocates for a refutation of the basic trig observations of something like, I dunno, map projections v reality or difference of solar angles v. reality (since they claim so stridently they're correct) is "bait" and "shit".

>rather than researching it yourself.
Uh, I've been trying to get ANY FE advocate to post ANY shred of research, math, experimentation, or refutation of standard models. Research implies taking in as much evidence as possible, and I'm here asking for it, but FE advocates refuse to post it because I'm too stupid, or too unworthy, or too...whatever, rather than helping me facilitate my research.
>>
>>19343318
Because the burden of proof falls on your side?

Better question would be why, if you have all the information, have you continued to dance around with him for the same period when you presumably could've shut him up and shut him down any number of times?
Why is it so hard for fringe advocates to summarize anything? Suppose this was a formal debate. Are you really going to tell your opponent to go look it up?
>>
>>19343443
Y'know, it's sorta funny. I'm a practicing occultist. Mainstream science don't look to kindly on all that shit.

Here's the difference between me and a FE advocate, though.

>I don't claim ANYTHING about the epistemic status of demons, gods, magick, etc.
>What I do is offer as MUCH material on the subject as possible, facilitate and guide exploration of it, in order for you to reach your OWN experimental conclusions instead of relying on MY CLAIMS.

It'd be nice if more people could use that model around here, rather than asserting that one is infallible, those who disagree are paid and trained agents of The Conspiracy, and those who don't intuitively understand are unworthy of explanation.
>>
>>19343443
proof of what? there have been several posts of observations that suggest the ball isn't accurate.

you won't find any proofs of a FE model because there isn't any agreed-upon FE model.

all that needs to be done is to have one north-south circumnavigation, but neither baller nor flatter wants to undertake that for fear of proving the other right
>>
>prove flat Earth
>astrolabe
The only way they could possibly work is with a flat Earth.
There's (your) "scientific instrument"
Now kindly, STFU
>>
>>19340610
The Universe isn't flat, were actually inside a black hole right now. Space time is curved this causes an effect called gravitational lensing that makes far away galaxies appear to be moving away due to their doplar shift.
>>
>>19340613
It's not that the sun on flat earth doesn't follow the traditional terminator it's just that the terminator doesn't actually look like that. There hasn't been evidence that the terminator is straight like that. It in fact is a circle and the government is producing fact evidence saying That the terminator looks like that.
>>
>>19343478
I've posted concise refutations of everything I possibly could, many of which have not received replies, save for the "200 FE 'proofs' " vid as it fits the bill for a gish gallop, I've asked for it to be unpacked for either the best or most interesting points since others assert more familiarity with it.

>there isn't any agreed-upon FE model.
Well that's convenient.
Pick one and we'll start from there, narrowing them down one by one?

>>19343480
>The only way they could possibly work is with a flat Earth.
Um, proofs?

>>19343482
K.

>>19343498
>the terminator doesn't actually look like that.
What does it look like?

>It in fact is a circle
Proofs.

>the government is producing fact evidence saying That the terminator looks like that
Your syntax is ambiguous. In either case.......
>Proofs?
>>
>>19343512
>Well that's convenient.
>Pick one and we'll start from there, narrowing them down one by one?

for what purpose? you can find at least one point of contradicting evidence for any existing model of the earth.
>>
>>19343512
>umm proofs
Okay. Remember, (you) asked.
Claim:
>astrolabe works with only flat Earth
Test:
>does astrolabe work?
Answer:
>yes
Conclusion:
>since it is claimed that an astrolabe only works with flat Earth an an astrolabe does in fact work, it follows therefore that the Earth is in fact flat.
>science
>this is how (((scientists))) argue
>>
>>19343512
>many of which have not received replies
And/or no serious refutation:
>>19340610
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw [Embed]
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk [Embed]
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g [Embed]
>>19340619
>>19340626
>>19340650
>>19341261
>>19340927
>>19341088
>>19341116
>>19341148
>>19341179
>>19341222
>>19341261
>>19341439
>>19341398
>>19341433
>>19341457
>>19341439
>>19341447
>>19341536
>>19341545
>>19341583
>>19341676
>>19341785
>>19341880
>>19342630
>>19342659
>>19342804
>>19342821
>>19342900
>>19343069
>>
>>19343564
Checkmate, sciencefags
>>
>>19343564
You forgot to:
>substantiate it ONLY works with FE
Which is pretty important.
Claims that can be asserted without evidence can be discarded without evidence.

>((()))
>>19340610

>>19343555
>you can find at least one point of contradicting evidence for any existing model of the earth
This does not bode well for FE modelling.
>>
>>19343579
>forgot to substantiate
Oh, sorry. Actually forgot my most important point.
>astrolabe works with flat Earth
>test Astrolabe on Earth
>it works
>proving Earth is flat
(You): test it for working on non-flat Earth
(((Me))): that would require a non-flat Earth to test it in. Since that doesn't exist I guess my experiment will have to rely on its previous proof. Sorry not sorry.
>>
When did all this namefagging start?
>>
>>19343646
Been using a trip for six years.
Dunno where you've been.
>>
Check and mate ball-heads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KaGQR9viE
>>
Flat earthers eternally BTFO
>>
Threads like this are the equivalent of a really angry nerd explaining why a certain episode of Star Trek is shit because of a scientific inaccuracy.

Heads up: 99.9% of Flat Earthers are trolling you and you're too dense with your Google-search noggin too far up your own ass to realize we've all been laughing at you
>>
>>19344079
>I'm only pretending to be retarded

Yeah, OK.
>>
File: 1393375711777.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
1393375711777.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>come into this thread expecting crazy shit
> "Flat Earth is a philosophy"

You people SPOIL me.

OP, I appreciate your efforts to mine some sort of fucked argument out of Flat Earthers but I want to give you a tip: its a massive dead end. There is no better metaphor for a dog chasing its tail than trying to reason with or find reason within a the Flat Earth Theory. They will NEVER give you a straight answer, and then they will proceed to act like a pretentious superior douche for not addressing dissent to their opinion. Just don't waste your time and take hope in that while they may be a shitposting majority on /x/, they're a blip on the radar in real life.
>>
>>19344128
I mean, keep stroking your knowledge of slope equations and ability to use Google, but it's the truth. I promise.
>>
>>19343286
Lots of convenient new things are introduced when they're needed. It's 3n000000000 years old. Isn't that a bit much. Uh I guess it's just 6n000000000 years old. But how can then x and y work? Uh you're right. Scientists now believe shit's 9n9999999999999090909 years old and 98767689009000000 lightyears away.
Newtonian / Einsteinian / Masonic lies feel like they're being made up by five year olds who are playing a ball game with their sister as they go along.
>>
>>19344079

Except they're not. They have real life conventions, and I don't mean the old Flat Earth Society that was a joke and had threads about dinosaurs building Colonial civilizations: I mean crazy Young Earth creationists who are honestly convinced that NASA is a front for the Antichrist.
>>
File: 1496701575740.gif (2MB, 324x290px) Image search: [Google]
1496701575740.gif
2MB, 324x290px
>low-iq ball earth shills trying to disprove the truth which is flat earth
>>
File: kek.png (963KB, 1500x1499px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
963KB, 1500x1499px
There are no real flat earthers on 4chan.

All FETs that come here are shills from shareblue who have been paid to discredit the information that passes through 4chan. It's a psyop attempt to inject misinformation into anonymous.

Notice how the increase of FETfags always comes during times shilling on /pol/ is at maximum. Wikileaks proved that DNC rigged the primaries against Bernie Sanders? Oh look, suddenly tons of flate earth slide threads.

It's not a coincidence.

The correct response to these people is to not reply to them. They do not actually believe in flat earth. They are paid shills. Stop making these threads.
>>
>>19343108
>let me roleplay in peace
you dont belong here
>>
>>19343312
>I mean if you folks are so certain the FE model is correct, how come not a single post in 48 hours across almost 550 comments has even begun to posit a well formulated substantiation of the postulate?
THIS
>>
>>19343482
you dont know what those terms even mean. stop. you sound dumb
>>
File: eesacgi.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eesacgi.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>19340610

Why do we pay NASA/EESA billions in tax money only to get CGI COMPOSITE/FISHEYE PICTURES OF EARTH??

Please explain what I'm seeing here. WHY ISN'T THERE ANY REAL SHOTS OF EARTH???
>>
>>19344079
>pretending to be retarded is the same as trolling
loving every laugh, retard
>>
>>19344660
people explained this many many times to you. You keep posting it asking the exact same dumb question as if nobody ever explained it to you. Now you could be this stubborn and obtuse, but I think this just confirms you as a someone who roleplays as a retarded person. Either way, I am laughing at you and your dumb posts you stupid nigger
>>
File: eesafail.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
eesafail.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>19344673
>LOL DIS HAS BEEN EXPLAINED DUM NIGGER
>doesnt explain anything

OOOOK thanks for the rational explanation. Too bad this isn't on /pol/ so it can get 404'd
>>
File: 21712609018_f7d093adde_k.jpg (1MB, 1959x2048px) Image search: [Google]
21712609018_f7d093adde_k.jpg
1MB, 1959x2048px
>>19344696
ok nigger, I give you a short rundown for you to ignore again.
It is dust or something like that on the camera. At around 0:39 the camera moves and one can clearly see the layer of dust in the foregraound moving indebendantly from the earth and the some stars in the backround.
>WHY ISN'T THERE ANY REAL SHOTS OF EARTH???
But there are. You just deem any "real shot" as fake without giving any reason other than "this just looks weird to me"
Have fun in the next thread where you will ask the exact same questions again, again, as if bobody ever adressed them.
>>
File: imagepastednasaearth.jpg (115KB, 1100x650px) Image search: [Google]
imagepastednasaearth.jpg
115KB, 1100x650px
>>19344758

LOL you're the dust guy. How is denial working for ya? Speaking of selective memory, its totally obvious to anyone who watches the clip THEY FORGOT TO LAY THE CGI!

YOU CAN SEE THE FUCKING STARS LIKE EARTH IS INVISIBLE!
>>
>>19344784
Well, I think it is obvious that it is something on the lense ( and not stars seen through earth, wtf?) since it is moving differently from the things in the backround. But yeah, I honestly dont know why you even ask since you clearly made up your mind and stubbornly reject any explanation that doesnt involve a global conspiracy. So wow, it turns exactly out like I said it would. Imagine my shock. Have fun with this exact same farce in the next thread.
>>
>>19344850
Living in denial is something you're comfortable with obviously. I'm sorry you can't handle the fact that I disagree with the dust theory.

When the movement occurs around 0:40, there are fragments of sorts that move -- but you're ignoring THE WHOLE BACKROUND FULL OF STARS that are OBVIOUSLY stationary despite movement, and they are witnessed WITHIN the curvature arc. How are you not seeing this?
>>
>>19344758
>dat pic
flattards BTFO
>>
>>19344880
>THE WHOLE BACKROUND FULL OF STARS
nope. It is the WHOLE FOREGROUND FULL OF DUST clearly moving independently from the backround (whhere you can see real stars, that arent moving with the camera). How are you not seeing this?
If those were supposed stars, you wouldnt see so many (because of exposure) and they would think about them actually mirror the real stars with constellations and so on.
I can totally handle you disagreeing, but this point it is just very subjective (I see this vs. I see that) I just think my interpretation is much more likely, but I guess the footage isnt really conclusive evidence for either of our viewpoints.
>>
File: balloonfishlens.jpg (192KB, 960x1052px) Image search: [Google]
balloonfishlens.jpg
192KB, 960x1052px
>>19344914
>but this point it is just very subjective
Ok thats my point! This shouldn't be subjective if we pour cash into these agencies. Flat earth wouldn't have ANY ammo for argument if these space agenices had ANY OUNCE OF CREDIBILITY!

Even that pic of earth is such an obvious copy/paste when you mess with the resolution with updated technology. Its no wonder NASA destroyed all the data, its shit that would end their 60mil a day budget.
>>
>>19345009
I dont think using wide angle lenses hurt the credibility of space angencies. It is only a flat earther argument, that they use those lenses to "fake" the curvature. Meanwhile there are many good technical reasons to do so. Not that there arent any pics with regular lenses, see
>>19341573
>>19344758
for example.

>This shouldn't be subjective
Well, everything is. Show me any picture and I can claim it is fake and you will have a hard time proving that it isnt. Maybe we should just leave out photographic evidence in these threads because nobody will accept them anyway. Just focus on actual mathematical conclusions or scientific experiments, because those are objective. That being said, there is still nothing of that. after 2 threads/500 posts. It is still the same infographics and the same dodging as always. I would really appreciate some substance. I understand scepticism about nasa and shit, but I want something that speaks FOR FE and not something where people point out how they think a certain image looks weird to them
>>
do not bother to talk to ball earthers, they are children parroting big daddy establishment and repeating the doctrines of scientism for they so love their idols bill lie and neil de grass lieson 'black science man'
>>
>>19345118
>>19345009
>>19344368
>>19344286
>>19340610
>>
File: dogcam.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dogcam.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>19345081
LOL did you miss this >>19344784

Is this footage subjective? Looks more real than that (((DUSTY))) eesa footage. Make a case why this is fake.

Protip: Its real. Learn2Visuallogic
>>
>>19345149
Cloud cover over the sea breaks to allow a patch of water to be seen which is more angularly deflective of the sun than the clouds (which scatter light slightly more than angular deflect).

Not sure what this is supposed to demonstrate other than differential reflectivity of two different surfaces.
>>
File: drRowBotham.jpg (25KB, 400x244px) Image search: [Google]
drRowBotham.jpg
25KB, 400x244px
>>19345140
Fair enough. Everything we think we know about space is presumed a lie, but its hard to prove when it devolves into a perception war.

See>>19345149
Where is the curve?
>>
File: nocurve.jpg (311KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
nocurve.jpg
311KB, 2000x1333px
>>19345162
I see lots of words and nothing to back it up.
>>
>>19345164
Well I'd need to know exactly how many degrees wide the view in that vid is, to see how many pixels of curvature should be visible, but given that the dogcam sign is (presumably) straight, it appears there's a curve of approx 1/2cm but the thing's also wobbling.

Anyway I'm not sure why you're using this vid as evidence, given there are numerous people here saying that vids from space are all fake. Not sure what makes this particular one not fake in FE opinion.
>>
File: refraction.jpg (59KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
refraction.jpg
59KB, 564x564px
>>19345162
Wasn't even referencing the small sunspot, but yes, good point. Why is it so small? Maybe it has to do with the earth being 3k up above?
>>
>>19345175
http://www.atmo.arizona.edu/students/courselinks/spring08/atmo336s1/courses/fall13/atmo170a1s3/1S1P_stuff/scattering_of_light/scattering_of_light.html
http://www.optics4kids.org/home/content/what-is-optics/reflection/the-reflection-of-light/
https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/210607/why-does-water-reflect-light
>>
File: sunspot2.png (264KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
sunspot2.png
264KB, 600x375px
>>19345196
Because it looks real, see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
>>
>>19345198
>Maybe it has to do with the earth being 3k up above?
The idea of the sun being that close has already been derascinated by the measurement of differential angles of the sun at the solstices, here:
https://youtu.be/EJ0EKJWyl_g?t=202

With the graph here:
>>19341880
>>
File: stickfiguredogshit.jpg (273KB, 1901x984px) Image search: [Google]
stickfiguredogshit.jpg
273KB, 1901x984px
>>19345206
>no adhominem
>shitty graph with "flattardia"
>links video with constant adhominem

Since we're on the subject of credible information, this was on the first link you shared. Its a stick figure next to a pile of shit.

What is this? Watch that video and tell me what you see>>19345203
>>
File: highaltitude.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
highaltitude.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>19345216
Heres more if you want
>>
>>19345203
>muh feels
So all validity boils down to your intuitions and your intuitions alone?
Isn't that convenient.
>>
>>19345216
>>no adhominem
I don't think I ever actually said that but if you think the graph is wrong, how about you refute it?

>inb4 fallacy fallacy

>>19345222
>>19340610
>>
File: fakenasa.png (675KB, 1262x1300px) Image search: [Google]
fakenasa.png
675KB, 1262x1300px
>>19345226
So are you saying this >>19344660 is real

but this >>19345149 is fake?

Its called visual logic. I'm sorry you pay for course lectures and receive compound interest for lies about whats been falsified by billions of taxpayer money.
>>
File: sunraylogic.jpg (53KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
sunraylogic.jpg
53KB, 720x720px
>>19341880
>>19345229
Sure here
>>
>>19345149
>Maybe we should just leave out photographic evidence in these threads because nobody will accept them anyway. Just focus on actual mathematical conclusions or scientific experiments, because those are objective.
>>
File: sunheight.jpg (36KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
sunheight.jpg
36KB, 640x426px
>>19345242
Thats convenient considering the biggest proponent for flat earth comes from NASA/EESA footage themselves

Disregarding their fuckups, natural weather balloon shouldn't be instantly disregarded. Visual logic is a key to understanding. MUH MATH isn't always correct, look how many times they've changed the sun's distance -- even in the past CENTURY! Its been like 3-4 times updated.

Has science always been correct? Are all scientists/mathematicians correct today 100%?
>>
>>19343565
(Gentle reminder that nobody ITT has addressed the linked points, but instead pinball from claim to the next without either asserting their findings, or refuting these)
>>
File: ignore facts.jpg (124KB, 599x499px) Image search: [Google]
ignore facts.jpg
124KB, 599x499px
>>19345250
As you casually ignore these
>>19345248
>>19345241
>>19345234
>>19345203
>>19344660

>>
>>19345241
FE is getting really annoying.
>>
File: curvelol.jpg (81KB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
curvelol.jpg
81KB, 959x720px
>>19345262
Nice evidence
>>
File: img_9608.jpg (94KB, 960x613px) Image search: [Google]
img_9608.jpg
94KB, 960x613px
>>19343443
>Because the burden of proof falls on your side?

how so? We didn't make this thread, and PROVE THE EARTH IS A BALL

>why dont flat earther post proofs

Why do ball earthers post fake images and cgi and call it proof.

why do you ignore posts withh actual curvature formulas over and over.

What are ball earthers hoping to gain from even addressing the issue if you're gonna ignore all the information provided anyway. Then when we question you you claim we never showed anything, and worst still none of you have actually debunked anything about FE.
>>
>>19345248
>even in the past CENTURY! Its been like 3-4 times updated.
yeah, why not updating when find your previous conception to be flawed?
Whats the distance of the sun in the FE model btw? If its all "visual logic" then there clearly should be a consensus.

>MUH MATH isn't always correct
depends on how you look at it. It can leave one to a flawed conclusion, surely. But it is definitely a more sound way to figure stuff out than shitty image macros. Can you even provide any tangible part of your model? any formulas? experiment? a logical line of thought how you reached your conclusions?
>>
>>19345402
>>
>>19345415
NOTHING YOU POSTED
is your math, your own expirements, or findings.

>>19345412
gloebheads have been wrong the whole time,. they lie and say they go to space and the moon and demad taxes

FE were taught globe science and will be honest and say they don't know how high the sun is. yet will be accused of shilling for just noticing globe earthers lies and pointing ghem out

ball earthers dont even know their pics and videos are computer generated, .how the fuck are we honna prove to them the earth is flat, on a paranormal board.
>>
File: purple sacred geometry.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
purple sacred geometry.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Flat earth love moon light is cold try this at home.
>>
>>19340610
Go to a beach where you can see a sunset on a clear evening.
1.Lie on you stomach
2.Watch the sun set
3.The moment the sun sets (It will seem to move pretty quickly) stand up
4. You will see the sun again
>>
>>19341204
Accepting the overwhelming mathematic and observational evidence for a spherical Earth does not mean trusting NASA at all.

They are obviously keeping stuff like photographic evidence to hide things from us but not that the Earth is flat.

Arguing with FEers is frustrating because if they accept even one piece of evidence from the other side their position falls apart.

Their side doesn't stand up to scrutiny because in order for it to work ALL evidence refuting flat Earth must be fake.
>>
>>19345561

>observational evidence for a spherical Earth does not mean trusting NASA
So flat Earthers shouldn't question the photos and videos from Nasa claiming they are in space.

>They are obviously keeping stuff like photographic evidence to hide things from us

So why do you believe their lies!!!

>trusts them anyway
>keep giving them them billions to lie to you.

Arguing with FEers is frustrating because if they accept even one piece of evidence from the other side their position falls apart.

Your best and easiest evidence for ball Earth is from NASA...too bad.

>ALL evidence refuting flat Earth

>nasa
>cgi/composites
>philisophically limited mathematics
>scientism
>>
>>19345750
No, I'm saying we can trust generally verifiable mathematics and observational experimentation without bringing NASA into the equation.

We know NASA airbrushes stuff and keeps most of their photos/video under lock and key but I think that has to do with ETI, not Flat Earth.

OP made perhaps the best case for round Earth I've seen on this board, it was reasoned, well thought out, backed up with mathematics.

Fact is, round Earth is the default position because it works. Flat Earth can only be viable if all evidence to the contrary is rejected out of hand.
>>
File: 1498841504499.jpg (69KB, 572x318px) Image search: [Google]
1498841504499.jpg
69KB, 572x318px
>>19345822
>we can trust generally verifiable mathematics and observational experimentation without bringing NASA into the equation.

So were not allowed to suggest the world is flat because the leader in space travel who recieves billions in funding along with Elon musk are duping the public with propaganda so much, it actually censors and limits the already existing expiements we post in every thread

seriously fuck you all for ignoring these others I hope you pay 50k for a ticket to space and hit the dome.

>>19345258
>>19345234
>>19345222
>>19345203
>>19345198
>>19345175
>>19345164
>>19345149
>>19344696
>>19344660

>deflection

>round Earth is the default position because it works.
It's the default position becuse that's the one you were taught and mastered.

Same as your language. I'm basically saying the language you use to shape the world around you is incorrect due to underlying presumptions you were taught as a child.

Same as thinking "I before E except after C" is the law of english.

disproven by the word "weird"

you can reason from there that language and symbol interpretation as a human abstraction is inherently flawed and laced with false meanings and pretenses passed from generation to generation, which are later standardized.
Mourning/ morning,
spelling /spells,
writing/rite.
Baal/ball
>>
>>19345198
>>19345248
https://www.metabunk.org/crepuscular-angles-and-the-flat-idea.t7360/

>>19345402
Burden of proof is always on the one making the claim. "Science" has already performed due diligence in this regard to the effect that RE is accepted by consensus and the proofs are a matter of record. FE wishes to challenge this as they are perfectly within their rights to but It's their place prove their assertions, which the OP has provided them an open opportunity to do.
>>
>>19345976
>It's the default position becuse that's the one you were taught and mastered.
No, because it makes the most sense and there is far more evidence. You can and should question everything.

If there was some observation of this dome I would acknowledge your point willingly, but I haven't seen it.

Bottom line, Round Earth simply the more easily acceptable hypothesis because of the plethora of evidence.
>>
>>19346144
>Round Earth simply the more easily acceptable hypothesis because of the plethora of evidence.

Round earth is more accessible because they are placed in every classroom.

It's really your system of bliefs v.s my system of beliefs. the only issue is I was raised wwith your beliefs, and I actually researched
>>
>>19346161
So I haven't researched? Why do you guys have to get personal?
>>
>>19346161
>20+miles
> Low Earth Orbit: 1200miles

Is this where I say kek?

Oh and BTW,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_balloon#ARHAB_Program
>>
>>19346262
because believing flat earth is personal.

same as the round earth was in the past.

it took a long time to let the ball go, and it was only by opening my eyes to the circumstances that surround the science and the methods/motivations.

that's why I say it philosophy..

its a debate between Paradigms.
>>
New thread:
>>19346229
>>
>>19346387
Then there's no discussion to be had, since you can never be convinced, and will eschew evidence regardless of its validity.

Do us all a favor in that case, go after the argument not the person making the argument.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.