[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neworleans is home to some of the most beautiful and haunted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 20170724_105744.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20170724_105744.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
Neworleans is home to some of the most beautiful and haunted graveyards in the world.I would like to start livestreaming as i explore these places, including the tomb of the voodoo queen Marie Laveau. Who knows...maybe we will see some cool stuff, maybe we won't. Would anybody be interested in watching these livestreams?
>>
>>19340517
Live on the north shore, new orleans is nothing but a death trap over 800 police officers short so whatever happens your on your own especially at night it's a cool idea but not worth your life
>>
>>19340517
Yea
>>
>>19341374
I've been in Nola my whole life I'm not on vacation. If somebody tries to rob me that's at their own risk. This thread is about graveyard exploration not our crime rate.
>>
>>19340517
For live streaming keep in mind your phone's connection. You'll need a good provider and a good data plan. If not just record and upload the raw footage.
>>
I went to the grave of Marie, left an offering, and got what I bargained for. I hope she's proud.
If she remembers me, I bet she vouched for me as a signatory.
If you can't think of anything good to ask of her, then at least pay reverence. Maybe for me as well.
>>
Op here if the weather is good tonight i will post a stream link in this thread. Stream will take place at 12 cst if all goes well.
>>
>>19341604
I will keep this in mind. I have unlimited data and get a great signal throughout the whole city, but if i end up having connection problems i will record and post raw footage.
>>
>>19341605
I will be giving this a try. Hopefully she will bless me.
>>
im interested
>>
>>19341667
>>19341378
Glad to see there are people interested. Will be doing this tonight hopefully.
>>
>>19341591
Ok enjoy whatever happens I guess, just thought folks should know,allllso you obviously don't live here as if you did you would know just how bad it's gotten, but yeah keep on trucking.
>>
>>19341591
Not the same guy, but I live close, just go armed Op just in case, I'd be Interested in your results, I've walked through those graveyards, more history in them than most
>>
>>19342592
I have lived here all my life. I'm not stupid i know about the crime here, i see it everyday. If you can't handle being around it then so be it. Live your watered down life on the northshore with all the other faggots who live quiet lives. I enjoy excitement in mine. And i don't roam the city without protection. Thanks for your concern though.
>>
>>19343165
Cool...it's nice to see other anons from around the area. I do indeed carry a firearm anywhere i go. But once again this thread isn't about the crime here.
>>
File: cotton.jpg (3KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
cotton.jpg
3KB, 121x125px
>>19340517
I'm in, let's see this
>>
The weather is good tonight. I will indeed stream or atleast record if i get connection problems.
>>
OP here. Stream will start in approximately 30 mins. Will update thread with link.
>>
>>19340517
Jfc i thought the thumbnail was Minecraft
>>
Streaming live now on periscope under username blockburna89. Not sure how to link it but go on periscope and search the name to find it.
>>
>>19343550
Can't find it, OP
>>
Op here. So i hopped the fence into the cemetary with my friend and started the periscope stream. The video was unable to be seen because of how dark it was so i used the flashlight from my friends phone. The video was then able to be seen the problem was after about 2 minutes of the flashlight a police passing by saw the light and started spotlighting trying to find us. We ducked around some graves and jetted back to the car. Im trying to experiment now with some apps that could possibly tweak the color of the camera to see in the dark. If anybody has any suggestions for this problem please let me know.
>>
>>19343669
Try an infrared next time, also take some pictures.
>>
>>19343682
Thanks ill look into that. Do you have any particular app that you would recommend?
>>
>>19340517
I take a lot of photos around cemeteries and especially the trees in them. Pin the trees, there are always these human-like shapes that are sort of transparent, like if you imagine the alien from the movie "Predator". If you know what I'm talking about, what are these things called?
>>
>>19343741
Ghosts, nigga. They are called ghosts.
>>
>>19343759
They are even away from graveyards, though. In every pic. In the trees.
>>
>>19343165
>go armed
Niggers don't hang around graveyards. You'll be safe.
>>
So i pulled the few clips i got before getting ran off by the police. Here is the only video with any light in it https://www.pscp.tv/w/bEX9tTF4ZUVXeWFCb1BBS1B8MU95S0FyYUVPZXdHYkIs5EdQWK4cUYF-N4HM1GWk7kO8Ew9NfewSk5csG27m ...thats mostly me trying to figure out stream. But one of the videos there is something strange. Music is playing very loudly and clearly. There was absolutely no music last night while i was walking around. It has me puzzled. Here is the clip with the music https://www.pscp.tv/w/bEX-CDF4ZUVXeWFCb1BBS1B8MVJER2xtalBNTG1KTGckrF_IYVXaZuVBKyr4l9ZZbZy9BP6wCLwMGw2Nx2uM . This music was not played by me for a scary effect. I had no idea about it until i went over the clips.
>>
Also i will be returning there tonight to try again. Hopefully better prepared. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know.
>>
>>19345445
It's weird that video with the music shows to be 1:23 but will only play for 0:09.
>>
>>19345546
I never noticed this until now. Thanks for pointing this out to me. I will definitely be going to the same spot tonight aswell as afew others
>>
>>19341374
When I went to college two years ago, I was surprised to learn New Orleans had more deaths per year than Detroit.
What happened?
>>
>>19346007
The murder rate in Nola has been high since the early 90s.
>>
i saw nicolas cage's future grave in new orleans on a historical tour one time
>>
>>19347905
He did a movie called Port of call : Bad Lieutenant where he plays a crooked cop after hurricane Katrina. Pretty good movie you should check it out.
>>
>>19346007
Katrina,then one crooked mayor after another ending with the current Mitch the bitch,who has intentionally set out to make NO LA the most dangerous and crime ridden city in the country, he gutted the police then tied their hands to the point they are unable to do their jobs,now companies there are having to hire private security as the police are unable to protect them,as they haven't got the people not your standard wannabes either,they want guys like me who is prior military and did security contracting over seas. Of course they don't want to pay us right so no one is taking the offers lol
>>
>>19340517
If your doing some more this weekend I might be able to help,no equipment really but I might be able to get some stuff together,let me know and I'll get you my info
>>
>>19348545
Sounds good anon. If you want you can shoot me your info at this email : [email protected] and we can discuss
>>
>>19340517
This place is a fucking joke now.
>$10 an hour to fucking park! no state charges that much for public parking let alone a fucking shitty ass ghetto city
>all the statues are gone
>jax brewery and the mall on decatur is but an inkling of what it once was. the gift shop looks like a bunch of shit from China now, no alligator heads or nothing and the restrooms have no AC in there, the smell was atrocious
>the panhandlers are just as bad as being in a 3rd world country now
>more homeless junkies lying on the streets sleeping in their own piss more than ever before
>the people who aren't fucking ghetto trash are still nice as fuck tho and cafe du monde is still the shit, but other than that the original flavor of new orleans has truly gone sour
>
>>
>>19340517
honestly it looks ugly
way too crowded
>>
>>19349697
In Virginia Beach it's 30$ parking (hourly)
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.