[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandfather? Aliens ufos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1332.png (869KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.png
869KB, 1334x750px
Okay /x/ what do you think of my grandfather? (With context and stories)
My grandfather has always confused me, leading up to and after his death in late 2011, he always seemed to have a knowledge of extraterrestrial stuff but whenever I got the chance to ask what he knew about them he would go silent and say it was better I did not know.
Some context, my grandfather used to work in the Soviet space efforts/projects, ending his career with working privately for a Millatary contractor developing air to air missiles in an unknown facility in Kiev. He retired age 65 and died age 70. I only found out about this background when I was 15, (19 now) when I had asked my mother about his life. I remember him once being intoxicated on New Years on one of the few occasions we came to Ukraine to see him. He expressed a deep interest in watching the alien documentary airing at 3:00 am. My grandmother seemed to understand his intent immediately and didn't ask questions. I decided to ask and he looked me in the eyes and said "I know something the makers of these films do not, I want to test their accuracy" he was scolded on this comment by my grandmother but she seemed to also agree.
A little backstory on how they met, they both worked at the same project at the same security clearing (I know about the security clearing as I stumbled upon his old id, which my still alive grandmother took away from me and I never saw again)
Although my grandmother got pregnant with my uncle and took a year or so off to Kiev my grandfather had apparently gone to kapustin yar to continue his projects.
I was asleep by the time the documentary was on so I never got to hear his comments
Once when we were on a family holiday at "arsenalsky domiki" a silent bright light flex directly over us, it was very eerie and I was scared shitless. My grandfather, Misha, then asked me if I knew what it was, I replied no and he scoffed and made me guess, "satellite, plane, helicopter" I asked (continued in comments)
>>
(Continued) he kept saying no it could not be this, and leant in to say "they're not from here, one day you will understand" I was chilled but comforted as I knew the answer.
That night I suspect he was abducted, I woke in the middle of the night to a very bright light above our cabin and him missing.
I asked the next day and he said I must have dreamt it
His story is a confusing and personal one to me, I would like to know your opinions
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.