[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Votl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 42

File: Screenshot_20170724-061412.png (339KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-061412.png
339KB, 1080x1920px
Alright /x/we need to talk about this guy he has over 6000 tweets in the past 2 months, and all his content seems very passionate and the writing style is obviously not copy paste.

The acct claims to be run by a number of insiders and will occasionally post screenshots of emails with what appear to be whistleblowers heck he claims to be connected to Swordfish the guy whos supposedly taking down the pedo industry in Hollywood.

Besides this stuff he claims by years end we will be aware of fleets from some "Galactic Federation" which intends to welcome the good among us into their intergalactic society and share with us advanced Sci fi tech.

Now for the part that makes me very curious.

Look at pic related from a tweet posted a few hours ago.

For the past few days hes bene amping up his posting saying thatits happening very soon and we'll watch an open senate hearing disclosing everything with ETIs present.

Would also like to mention WH Anon has been hyping this week specifically throughout the month.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170721-203926.png (1007KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-203926.png
1007KB, 1080x1920px
Look at this corroboration fron Tom Delonge a noted UFO enthusiast who was revealed via wikileaks to be in contact with major politicians.
>>
Didn't they post clues as to one of the users' identities? I missed them, but they claim they have relation to Scrubs and John C. McGinley. I am mildly curious of that.
>>
Kids roleplaying.
>>
>>19340094
Victory of the LARP is more like it.
>>
>>19340113
He posted the Scrubs janitor, right? His real name is Neil Flynn. VOTL references General Flynn often. General Flynn follows VOTL.

It could be General Flynn, or Neil Flynn. They might be related. Can't find anything on it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-085113.png (744KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-085113.png
744KB, 1080x1920px
>>19340113
>>
Will they come and accept us as their orphaned children?

The Galactic Federation has been here before, they are the Anunnaki.

"Those from Heaven to Earth Come"
>>
>>19340378
Hopefully.

This goes hand in hand with this

A mass awakening may be occurring

https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/6os0iy/a_mass_awakening_may_be_occurring/
>>
File: 58598392.jpg (23KB, 353x280px) Image search: [Google]
58598392.jpg
23KB, 353x280px
How many times has someone said something along these lines?

What makes this time any different?
>>
>>19340461
actual proof
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 1393x838px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 1393x838px
>>19340094
I absolutely love this guys LARP, its interesting, intrigueing, and I don't even feel insulted
I hope its all true what he says though, it will make life very very interesting in the few months to come!
victory to the light!
>>
>>19340945
What proof?
>>
File: flip flop.jpg (62KB, 898x600px) Image search: [Google]
flip flop.jpg
62KB, 898x600px
>winky face
>star wars theme
>e-celeb shilling
>E-CELEB SHILLING
>ON FUCKING /x/
Picture related. Fucking kill yourself OP. Twitter is shit and you're shit, and the guy you're talking about (you) is SHIT.
>>
File: deadsy.png (299KB, 396x570px) Image search: [Google]
deadsy.png
299KB, 396x570px
>>19342059
>reverse shilling with muzzie memes
Can you just not, Moshe?
>>
>>19340353

The dad from the Middle?

KEK
>>
>>19340378
"Our fleets will be here soon"
Riding the tails of planet X no doubt. Something very fishy about all of this.
>>
>>19340094
Very well.There is a kind of simulation technology which simultaneously predicts and creates the future. It has been abused on the physical planet, Terra. The Galactic Federation also has this technology, as well as spiritual, and organic methods of achieving the same effect. There is an authoritative branch of this federation which has been made aware of these abuses.

One of the defining factors that differentiates the Galactic Federation from the entities abusing predictive programming on Terra is that the the Galactic Federation requires consent in order to intervene. The abusers of Terra believe that they no longer need the continued consent of the inhabitants of this planet in order to abuse the inhabitants in what they believe is their game.The Galactic Federation can't be summoned, unless they are directly asked to. The abusers of predictive programming attempt to prevent this, by either creating the belief system that the Galactic Federation doesn't exist, or else creating the belief system that the Galactic Federation is evil, and people asking for assistance will be consenting to a worse fate than that which is presently being experienced on the physical planet, Terra.

That is the stalemate as it stands now. Nonetheless, smugglers from Terra have been mishandling antimatter, which is a violation of galactic law, and so Ashtar Command has been called in to surround, and blockade this solar system. There is nothing stopping any one of you from physically launching your self outside of this solar system, to go meet Ashtar Command at their front doors; except of course an abusive predictive programming system that will notice your deviation from standard human behavior, and flag you for investigation.

There is an introductory video, for newcomers linked here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zoWJryTE9j8
>>
>>19342043
Lmao never answered because there is none
>>
>>19342686

At least someone knows what they're talking about.
>>
>>19340094
I hope it's true too.
I want to beat some xenos so much
>>
You all need to be very very careful about how this all plays out. There is a bigger picture to all of this and you should be frightened at the prospects of what it means. I don't believe these people are actually who they say they are. Just be careful.

If a sudden giant Jesus or any other religious icon appears in the sky, run, run far and fast. If a second coming comes, also run very fast because it's very likely not the real second coming.
Think about this. What happens if for example, a giant Jesus hologram in the sky says to kill all the nonbelievers? Most people are going to second guess that, but a lot of people won't.

This is the grand deception people have been waiting for centuries, try not to be fooled. If it was real, things would already be different.
>>
>>19342686
Could you enlighten me about the most dashing brave smuggler ever?
>>
>>19344216
The Galactic Federation imposes no religion, rather, they seek to uplift the veil and present what is truly in our scope of reality.
>>
>>19344216

when is this supposed to happen?
>>
>>19340094
Isn't that the fucking Galactic Republic symbol from SWTOR?

Top kek
>>
larp - he follows blink 182 ... also this grammar "I worked for the CIA at on point as a analyst"
>>
>>19340098
Is Tom DeLonge the hero we need?
>>
>>19340094
He must be a controlled opposition, reading his tweet gives you a psychosis
>>
>>19345937
Actually it's the symbol for the Jedi order I think. He makes no effort to hide this.
>>
File: _20170725_135132.jpg (52KB, 540x354px) Image search: [Google]
_20170725_135132.jpg
52KB, 540x354px
>>19345932

They don't know. This is from their official website
>>
>>19344620
Yes, Lucifer is both courageous and brilliant! I sincerely hope to be worthy of joining a Luciferian social memory complex at some point during my sequence of incarnations, so that I might have the opportunity to learn by their example.

Not during this physical incarnation, however. I believe that the Light has claimed this galaxy, and is closing in on this system. I will obediently comply with the spiritual hierarchy in completing this cycle. I still love Lucifer however, the most dashing and brave smuggler of all.
>>
File: space_patrol.jpg (228KB, 1300x600px) Image search: [Google]
space_patrol.jpg
228KB, 1300x600px
>>19342686
>smugglers from Terra have been mishandling antimatter, which is a violation of galactic law, and so Ashtar Command has been called in to surround, and blockade this solar system. There is nothing stopping any one of you from physically launching your self outside of this solar system, to go meet Ashtar Command...
>>19344620
^THIS^
Where do I sign up the be an antimatter smuggler? Do you have do the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs? Somehow I think being in a GF jail would be better than being "free" on Terra. Like being in a Swedish jail would be better than starving in Africa.
>>
>>19340094
Something something 27. i heard
>>
>>19346336
The only way to travel faster than the speed of light, is to remove any reference frame for there to be a faster than, in respect to. You will have to do the proverbial Kessel Run in exactly 0 parsecs, in order to outrun the Light. That's why they're called the interdimensional Dark--they cut corners.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

>Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

Contiguous, meaning uncut timespace topologies, i.e. NOT interdimensional.
>>
>>19342876
deepweb articles!!!
>>
File: 1499550986321.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1499550986321.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>19342686
Thanks, will watch.
>>
File: GIFTING_.jpg (428KB, 648x503px) Image search: [Google]
GIFTING_.jpg
428KB, 648x503px
>>19342686
08:08 I know these.
>>
>>19346442
Actually light has no defined speed that's all bullshit. It should be the capacitance of light. Light's speed is a result of the resistance between point A and point B. Even then its still only half right as radiation is just the transverse result of a longitudinal EM coaxial circuit in the aether. Its like asking for the electrical resistance of something in MPH, retarded.
>>
File: bee.png (16KB, 77x119px) Image search: [Google]
bee.png
16KB, 77x119px
>Votl Anonymous 7/24/17(Mon)09:49:56 No

I swear this thread was from Sunday.
>>
>>19342686
haha the end of that vid, the endorsement by jesus

trust me guys these guys are legit
>t. orginal real notfake genuine legit jesus
>>
>>19346719
>>t. orginal real notfake genuine legit jesus
I only take my endorsements from baby jesus so they lost my vote.
>>
>>19346678
>Actually light has no defined speed

>>19346442
>remove any reference frame for there to be a faster than, in respect to

Good job. Now if you build a vehicle that acquires locomotion with this method, and successfully navigate it out of this solar system without scheduling a proper flight plan, you too can be picked up by Ashtar Command, who will want to know if you're planning on taking that disruptive vehicle to any of the worlds under their protection.
>>
File: 1497930408896.jpg (93KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1497930408896.jpg
93KB, 500x707px
>>19346326
Hmmmmmm never tell me the odds though.
>>
We are so close to WW3 it makes me shiver.
Something has to happen. This planet needs a miracle.
>>
File: thoth-2-3.jpg (111KB, 736x475px) Image search: [Google]
thoth-2-3.jpg
111KB, 736x475px
>>19346326
Isn't Lucifer undergoing supreme galactic judgement hearings right now?

What's his status looking like, pardoned for the rebellion?
>>
>>19347758
Nice larp. Tell Goode, Wilcock, and the Edgar Cayce Society hello!
>>
File: dayoftheropesoonlads.png (612KB, 570x907px) Image search: [Google]
dayoftheropesoonlads.png
612KB, 570x907px
>>
You'd think one of these people would have had the decency to issue a Galactic Political Map by now, you know , like the Trek people did waaay back in the Sixties? So we could find out where this "Galactic Federation" is relative to Earth, as well as the Draconian Empire, etc.
>>
>>19347802
This. Discussion about these factions and whatnot tend to be super confusing, so something like this would be really helpful.
>>
>>19347802
>>19347951
Very well. The power control structure presented in my four [4] posts is Ouroboric, and dependent on the belief system of each individual. This was done to ensure the integrity of freewill, as demonstrated to me by Lucifer's example. This power control structure begins and ends with you. This is a self evident fact, based on the five facts of existence, as follows:

- You exist.
- Everything is here, and now.
- The one is the all, and the all are the one.
- What you give out is what you get back.
- Everything changes, except for these four previous facts.

From these five facts, it can be determined that each person who perceives their self as you is at the center of their own personal power control structure. You either do, or do not believe in the efficacy of my four [4] posts. If you do not believe in the efficacy of my four [4] posts, then you may choose to believe in the efficacy of your own power control structure (a political map) which either will or will not be believed by others, if others exist.

[1/4]
>>
>>19349099
This reality experience either is, or is not a virtual simulation. This reality experience either is not, or is physical reality. Physical reality is mathematically defined as a contiguous sequence of events, such that there is no contradiction as to the identity of all that is. If there is a contradiction as to the identity of all that is, then the observer of that contradiction is experiencing a non-contiguous sequence of events, and is observing a virtual simulation, therefor not observing a sequence of events that is congruent to physical reality. In the event that two entities are in disagreement as to whether or not a sequence of events is contiguous, each of the two entities may request arbitration from a higher power. A higher power is an entity that has dominion over those who believe the higher power has dominion over them. An entity may choose to be a higher power or not, but a higher power may not choose which entity they are a higher a power to. Subservience to a higher power is a choice that an entity makes with their belief system, and therefor the choice of which higher power an entity is subservient to is never determined by the higher power.

If the reality experience you are observing in this moment of your time is physical reality, then you are within a physical universe. A physical universe is a room in God's house. God is all that is. The Archangel Michael administers this room in God's house, called the physical universe. The spiritual hierarchy, under the supervision of the Archangel Michael has dominion over all entities which exist in the physical universe, and every entity that exists within the physical universe has consented to being subservient to the rules of physical reality, administered by God, the identity of which is all that is. The Archangel Michael obediently administers God's rules to the physical universe, through the spiritual hierarchy.

[2/4]
>>
>>19342686
Uh oh, Tripfag is off his meds again. Seriously where do get this information?
>>
>>19349117
If the reality experience you are observing in this moment of your time is a virtual simulation, then as a Game Master of a room with a virtual simulation, I will allow you to cross through my room to the room in God's house called physical reality. In order to cross through my room, you must be an individual with freewill, who can consent to entering virtual simulations by crossing through doors with rules posted on them which describe the rules of the virtual simulation being observed in that room. While crossing through my room to the room in God's house called physical reality, you will consent to choosing to believe I am your higher power, and obey the following rule:

- all entities crossing through my room to the room in God's house called the physical universe will consent to the rules of the physical universe.

As an obedient entity under the supervision of the Archangel Michael within physical reality, I consent to allowing entities who have entered my room through the door that includes the rules posted in my four [4] posts, to enter the room in God's house called the physical universe if they choose to do so with their freewill by crossing through the door with the rules of physical reality posted on it.

While I exist within physical reality, I consent to allowing entities within my room contact the spiritual hierarchy using their choice between their own personal connection to their higher self, or my own personal connection to my higher self in the event that they can not contact the spiritual hierarchy using their own personal connection to their higher self. Entities crossing through the door from my room to the physical universe can contact the spiritual hierarchy for arbitration in the event that there is a disagreement with two entities' observations of the rules of the physical universe.

[3/4]
>>
>>19349166
Within the physical universe, I am a Terran human, located on the physical planet, Terra. The physical planet Terra is a planet within the Milky Way Galaxy, which includes worlds that are homes to civillizations which are members of the Galactic Federation of Light. I consent to allowing the Galactic Federation of Light to share the text data my four [4] posts with whoever they choose to, as the Galactic Federation of Light is cooperating with the spiritual hierarchy in bringing this message to you in this moment of your time. This power control structure completes the Ouroboros, simultaneously allowing individuals to retain all of their current freewill, while having the choice to cooperate with the spiritual hierarchy of their own freewill, in any reality experience where they observe my four [4] posts, including worlds which are using data sourced from the physical planet Terra to simulate virtual realities, which are observed as reality experiences that are virtual simulations.

If you are reading the text data of my four [4] posts, then there is now in this moment of your time no physical way that the interdimensional Dark can have dominion over you, without your consent.

This post in addition to the three subsequently linked posts complete the sequence of events I call my four [4] posts, in this thread:

>>19349099
>>19349117
>>19349166

[4/4]
>>
You people are so deceived.
www.holytext.org/gospel

Lucifer will burn in hell forever.
>>
>>19347802
This absolutely needs done; Preferably a high resolution, top down view of our galaxy, with Sol, and major alien home worlds marked, as well a Territorial boundaries and disputed regions as data becomes available. Is earth considered a protectorate world as part of the Draco Empire, Galactic Federation, what?

If we're really going to get full disclosure before year's end, getting a map isn't going to change anything.

>>19349099
>>19349117
>>19349166
>>19349177

With respect NS, I believe they were asking for a galactic map to be made of Territorial boundaries of physical, Non-Human species which currently are impacting world events. Ex, star systems or regions of the galaxy claimed by the Draco, or the Galactic Federation, etc.

Now as for what you just shared, I'm completely floored, because you just described isn't far off from some information I've gained on the nature of reality from occult sources. My only question; why is Michael administrator/overseer of this physical plane, and not Sandaphalon?

Unrelated, but you seem like the right one to ask: When I was a child, I used to have a burning desire 'to go home', while physically being in my parents house. I wanted to go home, to back where I had came from, wherever it was. Along with that strange desire, I was acutely aware of one other thing; that I was here as an observer. It's confused me for several decades; but I'm getting the feeling that this 'event' might actually be the thing I was sent here to observe. Never in my entire life did I think I would be writing that, much less here on 4chan. Do others have similar stories, by chance?

Too many weird synchronicity's for me. If this is all real, one of the most defining moments in human history is about to happen.
>>
>>19349425
You might just have been adopted you fuck
>>
>>19349425
Just as you are here to observe, I am here to serve as a communications node.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FbFMcIN1ckI
>>
>>19345932
VOTL said space fleets visible in the skies by years end
>>
>>19346718
Im the OP and i gave up on this thread but it keeps popping up on the front page
>>
>>19349425
Same here I was an observer intil two years ago I was "activated" mk ultra style but in bigger proportions.

You may just be someone that wanted to see that shit show unfold or some day you will get the fealling of being activated through kudalini or other means who knows.
>>
>>19349588
You say we can physically reach the Ashtar surrounding our system.

I am a conscious, awakened individual who desires with my own free will to leave Terra and make contact with these beings.

What is required of me to achieve this? I have read the federation helps all beings who call out to them. How do i call out to them?
>>
>>19349614
Nice Ship?
>>
>>19349614
Put a finger into your anus at 3 am and sing "I call ashtar sheran to butfuck me in his holly glory" 3 time while showering and he will come.
>>
>>19350353
At least wait till they stop talking about prostate stimulation to bump.
>>
>>19340094
I hope this is true anon, I've had dreams of space and I hope they let us sail the stars, I'd give anything to meet aliens. How do you get in touch with them?
>>
>>19346197
Unironically this I feel like. It fucks with my head knowing he's bullshitting but also dropping truth bombs on occasion. I also feel lazy as fuck when I read his tweets.
>>
>>19350801
Im OP upon researching his name i came upon this
>>
File: Screenshot_20170726-124858.png (260KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-124858.png
260KB, 1080x1920px
>>19351464
Woops pic related
>>
>>19351472
Reminds me a HELL of a lot of the named personalities that have conveniently popped up on /x/ in the past few months. Wonder how much these "detailed" agents get paid.
>>
>>19351472
Sounds like his name is an in your face code for tha fact hes wasting everyines time with idle words
>>
>>19351472
man I don't know. On the other hand /pol/ believes he's disinfo but is jumping on the "Mueller is secretly good guy and that shit will go down tomorrow" from other sources they see credible, and it seems Votl is doing the same.
>>
So if shit does go down tomorrow, you think it'll get messy?
>>
>>19351776
WH anon talked about arrests.

As these things seem to aligning up, I think we'll know in couple of days who is disinfo and who's not.
>>
>>19349594

what I meant was thread is timestamp as started on monday. But I remember tabbing in on the thread sunday when it first start.

IDK
>>
>Swordfish the guy whos supposedly taking down the pedo industry in Hollywood.
When will this meme end?
>>
File: 1468361903725.jpg (78KB, 960x739px) Image search: [Google]
1468361903725.jpg
78KB, 960x739px
>>19349099
>>19349166
>>19349177

again

should change you trip to Nice Gets
>>
>>19349425
Well, lately I think I discovered my person was being charged by what I feel right to call an "ascended master", you see I always felt this "presence" but as the year went I kind of got accustomed to it and stopped giving a shit, only recently, after I learned of the supposed happenings to occur I started to felt the presence stronger than ever and started getting some hints/answers, it's as if "it" wants to rush my development for some weird reason though I've been refusing because I'm not entirely sure what kind of "it" is that.
>>
>>19340134
This.

Anything mentioning Light or Galactic Federation shit is a new age psyop
>>
File: halloween_3_05_stor.jpg (35KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
halloween_3_05_stor.jpg
35KB, 600x338px
>>19351521

-to emulsify differing narratives with one another

-to incite a false sense hope (strawgod)

-introduction of new labyrinthine constructs/methodology
>>
>>19352208
Do you have verifiable evidence of your claim? I am willing to cooperate with you in determining the veracity of your post's claim.
>>
So ships are supposed to be seen from the skies? There's supposed to be televised meetings/conferences? Ashtar? Draco Empire? Simulations?Where do I go for more information?
>>
>>19352492
Your cringe LARPing is proof enough actually.
>>
Now everyone would like Vtol to be telling the truth, but in the likely case he's fully not.

Would you rather have a nothing burger or blue beam?
>>
>>19352533
Is this a LARP to you?

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19289678/#19293837
>>
>>19352654
Why did Vtol delete tweet that mentioned they were working for DNC previously, after someone called them out for it.

Why Vtol defamed this man, despite not doing anything but disagreeing with what they said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ddyF9MYHs8

You answer me.
>>
>>19352677
I am not in contact with Vtol.
>>
>>19344695
The one from Star Wars? Weren't they disbanded, though?
>>
>>19346199
It literally is the Jedi Order symbol, I have a mod for Jedi Academy which uses the same icon, just with slightly different colors.
>>
File: thisiswhatyouvebeenwaitingfor.png (141KB, 1857x347px) Image search: [Google]
thisiswhatyouvebeenwaitingfor.png
141KB, 1857x347px
These are not random larpers.
Either we are witnessing a clever psy-op, or things are for real.

Could very well be precursor to blue beam or the real thing. This is getting intense
>>135027771
>>
>>19352744
fuck me i'll just link
>>>/pol/135027771
>>
>>19352738
He claims Star Wars is basically non fiction
>>
>>19352744
>>19352761
Nothing is going to happen, as usual. Nothing happened in 2012 (Mayans/Nibiru), nothing happened in 2014 (many cults predicting end of the world), nothing happened last year. The war in Syria is the biggest happening and that is at least ten years in the making.

What scares me more than any shadow government, aliens, demons or Satan is how starved for meaning and purpose people became. Easier to manipulate, aggressive, paranoid.
>>
I really think this might the DNC's last stand. But don't expect them to go without a fight or distractions. Even to the magnitude of Blue Beam.
>>
>>19352156
Wtf is this
>>
>>19352598
Bluebeam just necause well atleast be slaves with advanced tech instead of regular old wage slaves.

And this shitty world needs to end
>>
We always get promised that 'tomorrow' something big is going to happen but it never does. Fuck all this shit. Maybe it doesn't happen because we've all been duped to believe that something is there when there's really nothing there.
>>
>>19352937
don't worry dude, I swear this time the space aliens will come for realz.
>>
File: kibli.png (566KB, 640x750px) Image search: [Google]
kibli.png
566KB, 640x750px
are they intentionally trying to lose our trust?
>>
>>19353197
... what
>>
>>19353197
I remember reading at some point that a NWO/Deep State backup plan, should all of their shady dealings go to shit, is the whole project bluebeam / fake alien invasion. What gets me, if you actively watch the Votl twitter feed, a lot of things they post only ever show up in notifications, and otherwise then disappear (They're getting blackholed?). They were actively threating some Lockheed Martin employee last night for pedogate type stuff (Whom I looked up the given name, only to find he didn't exist in public records), and all of that disappeared as well.

Some kind of Psy-Op makes more sense than a larp at this point, either that or it's all real and this is standard procedure before an alien race annexes a planet, or something. I want to say they posted something about "The Event" having already happened on some spiritual level, and that from here on out it's going to be like waves before a storm; constantly getting bigger, culminating in either actual first contact (If it's real), or a fake invasion (It's a psy op).

I think most people would take the former rather well, if it's the later god help all of us.
>>
>>19353304
The sheer amount effort put to the stuff flying around now tells my spidey sense that a happening of large scale is coming. Just can't quite say what. Fuck me if it's blue beam then shit really hits the fan.
>>
>>19353197
aaaand he has just deleted all the HRC tweets plus the others about the ships being here already but cloaked in the upper atmosphere.
>>
File: 31st century BC.png (199KB, 1063x587px) Image search: [Google]
31st century BC.png
199KB, 1063x587px
>>19352809
but it did happen, it was the large scale adoption of a new dimension of humanity.
The full adoption of social networking.

The last time the calendar ended, the creation was Cuneiform. In that century, there was widespread regime change, upper and lower egypt were joined. Construction of Stonehenge started.

We are going through an amazing event in human history, and in 3000 years our ancestors will ask about when the nets were created.
>>
>>19353317
>>19353304
It's true we've been warned in many ways of the possibility of a fake invasion. One of many buttons in an arsenal to influence humanity on a mass scale. I think it has to be spiritual in ways we don't expect, but only because of my own experiences with being privy to these things.

Being aware and thinking about what we experience is the greatest skill we can spread, I think.
>>
>>19353387
Saw that too
>>
>>19352086
I do too. I'm positive this thread has been around since at least last sunday.

What does this mean if it's true? Someones manipulating timestamps on /x/?
>>
Cobra
David Wilcox
Every day claiming to be a supersoldier

Are all part of the new age one world psyop. Galactic Federation of Light = bluebeam or northwoods space edition

These are the mind games of our times anons. I fully expect a realistic Jesus bot to be used on the christfags.
>>
>>19352728
No, not the one from Star Wars. The Ashtar Galactic Command first made contact with humanity in 1977, coincidentally the same year Star Wars dropped.

Weird as fuck that you mentioned Star Wars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BWHVmBY0Cs
>>
>>19353485
Every one*
>>
>>19353487
And DARPA or ARPA at the time has had the ability to hack into the tv networks since the 1970s.
>>
>>19353387
Dude this is right out of Cobra disinfo book

Portal2012.bawlgspot has all this b.s. and he has been ranting for years with absolutely nothing happening
>>
Mk ultra programming.
>>
>>19353490
Well if that's the case, then bluebeam is upon us
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3e7aMCIxjY
>>
Archive of some of the Votl stuff >> https://imgur.com/a/CkEoF

>>19353408
Twitter is known to throttle and 'disappear' messages, I've seen that complaint from a lot of people, fringe and otherwise. It's def sketchy still.
>>19353408
I wasn't sure what to make of that either.
>>19353454
We've had a few threads on this here, possibly they overlapped.

>>19353485
>>19353576
This is a legit concern.

I perform ritual magic on the side, and have for many years; without going into too many details, I asked a relatively high level entity about this Votl / cobra / "The event" ongoing strangeness; only to be told not only were they not aware until I told them about it, but were moderately concerned and would look into further. I have trouble imagining they wouldn't know, especially if you believe the Pleadieans claim that "The Event" is coming from the equivalent of a godhead.

The implications are unsettling, if the spiritual component Cobra/RM claims is nonexistent. I don't want to think about what happens if the whole NWO/Bluebeam thing turns out to be true...

>>19353596
I didn't like the ending to that book. Interesting story, though.
>>
>>19353629
I don't think we even realize how far advanced and complete Psychological Operations are at this point in time. Everything we hear about is from past tests, theories, and working out a clear cut and definite portion of mind control. Much has been silent around CIA psyops like that and MK Ultra because they're in full effect now.
>>
File: 1500511669530.gif (1MB, 244x148px) Image search: [Google]
1500511669530.gif
1MB, 244x148px
>>19353629
Cool.
>>
>>19353430
take the Fomenko pill - your chronology is off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbQMplPvA7k

and as for stonehenge...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqbcPFOqsKI

When will pol get serious about Anatoly Fomenko? The deceptions are far greater than you imagine...
>>
They claim that Jesus and his angels etc are with them. This is warned about in the bible. It's probably THAT deception. I hope im wrong but im probably not. Keep your soul safe.
>>
>>19354385
How do you do this?
>>
>>19354395
Do what?
>>
>>19354404
keep your soul safe
>>
>>19354414
Ah. Well, ain't that the biggest question ever asked... I guess it depends on what you belive. Just remember you're only a sliver of your entire self, and the thing's you do in this life affect the rest of you. Ask god for forgiveness and protection, and hold onto your ass for one hell of a ride.

The most important thing to remember is God can be used as a guide post so you never get completely lost. No matter how much crap is thrown at your psyche.
>>
>>19353487
Weird? Pic in OP has both visual and musical references to Star Wars.
>>
>>19353430
>sewage
>indus valley

kek
>>
>>19340094
oh shit, this is that twitter account that has been around since 2009. Wasn't it's first follower obama?
>>
>>19340094
oh great the pleiadians are hitler apologist.

I don't think hyperdimensional forces would pigeonhole things like this. the situation we're in is a lot more nuanced.

i'm not denying Zionism exist, but it's intrinsically tied with capitalism, white supremacy, and the ruling class. White supremacy (ruling class of the US) and zionism (not jews, but ruling class of Israel) are separate entities working together with mutual interest. Capitalism is the new religion and zionist/white supremacists are just the different denominations.

This twitter reaks of having some sort of agenda rather than being-or at least trying to be-sincerely honest. I don't buy it for one bit. It pigeonholes things without providing any substantial proof. Plus I mean has anyone watched the pinned video on the twitter? It is a fucking joke. It is a normie conspiracy yt video. This is obviously some centrist retard on 4chan who thinks that he's in contact with the pleadians therefore one of them or the "usherer of peace". I've seen this bull shit countless times.
>>
>>19355130
This looks like a sinister psy-op to me. it seems too coordinated to be just someone's joke.
>>
>>19355121
>>19355121
>oh shit, this is that twitter account that has been around since 2009. Wasn't it's first follower obama?

can you fuckers stop spamming this shit like obama doesnt fucking follow everyone
>>
>>19355147
>>19355130
Wouldn't a psyops be made easily accessible to achieve greatest possible spread?
I mean if you search the votl-twitter account on google you have to enter exactly @kibbitzlaw. Googling Victory of the light won't bring you there
>>
>>19342059
oh fuck, he broke out the memri tv memes.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL, HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!
>>
>>19346442
nice LARP. doing the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs isnt a speed, its proof of being a badass smuggler, that knows his way around space, and is a gnarly as fuck navigator and pilot.
>>
>>19352156
that is a dope as fuck dubs guy.
>>
test
>>
there's no more tweets from VTOL....

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!!!????
>>
>>19355176
Thank you for the compliment. I have done my personal best to design a real time live action roleplay, or LARP, that seamlessly meshes with the physics of physical reality, in order to overlay physical reality with a virtual simulation in such a way that players in my LARP cannot observe any discernible difference between LARPs and non-LARPs.

>One of the strategic advantages of interdimensional dark is a technology which allows them to cross great distances in an instant, without scheduling a flight plan with the denizens of the location of their destination; they do not ask permission before arriving.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19289678/#19298793

>Terran humans have been led to believe that they are non-LARPing, and that the defining factor between LARPing and non-LARPing is that non-LARPing is when every person that the Terran humans are aware of LARPs in the same way as them, and that LARPing is when a person (or group of people) non-LARPs (or non-LARP) in different ways than the one way that the Terran humans have been led to LARP.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19257721/#19259420
>>
>>19355862

can you just get it over already and just tell us concrete actual evidence of this "happenings" instead of keep re-posting the same shit for ages?

no more bullshit about the light, galatic a-team, guardians of the galaxy, terrans protoss and zerg shit

you know what? fuck this shit! why would a super intelligent species try to communicate using fucking 4chan??

UNCLOAK YOU FUCKING SHIPS ALREADY IF YOU WANNA MAKE A POINT BITCH!
>>
File: img_0885.jpg (36KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
img_0885.jpg
36KB, 400x298px
>>19340098
>>19346189

I'd be skeptical
>>
>>19356275
We should dare him to a dance off, bro.
>>
This guy is trippin' balls.
>>
>>19356353

fuck yeah!!
>>
u just wanna fugg an ayyy
>>
>>19355179
found the newfag
>>
File: e5itd0.gif (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
e5itd0.gif
3MB, 512x384px
>>19356493
Happy fap, faggit.
>>
>>19352909
new fucking fag go back 2 reddit
>>
A larper unintentionally busted vtol by claming this day would be day of the rope and vtol hyped it.

No wonder they are gone silent.
>>
>>19356506
Thanks for the (You)
>>
>>19356566
You're welcome. Nice double digits, ayyy raper.
>>
File: huh.png (13KB, 541x130px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
13KB, 541x130px
>>
File: 1480578947652.jpg (326KB, 801x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1480578947652.jpg
326KB, 801x1111px
>>19356641
I'm always wary of this shit because they end up being fucking nothing (>swordfish some days ago), but hoping for an actual happening.
>>
>>19356648
I won't be touching those e-mails with a long stick.
who knows what they are up to.
>>
didn't he say something big was supposed to happen today, the 27th? or was that someone else? Regardless, nothing happened and there was nothing big posted on Politico like he said
>>
>>19356887
>>19356565
>>
I WANT MY FUCKING HAPPENING
>I WANT MY FUCKING HAPPENING
>>
>>19345932
according to everything ever the fucking "soon" carrot on a stick bullshit they've been spamming nonstop for the last +60 years.

Like how the sun is gonna die "soon" and dinosaurs died "just a moment ago"
>>
>>19357009
Ok you can have a habbining on this day >god wills it
>>
File: real_sexy_alien.jpg (122KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
real_sexy_alien.jpg
122KB, 800x1149px
>>19356565
>A larper unintentionally busted vtol by claming this day would be day of the rope and vtol hyped it. No wonder they are gone silent.

It DID happen, but then they fired up CERN to make us all jump timelines to undo it. VOTL is in the original timeline wondering where the fuck everyone went (waiting for the Langoliers the arrive).
>>
>>19357136
Then prove we moved timelines.
>>
File: happy_shitpost.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
happy_shitpost.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>19357136
>>19357144
I have some crayon drawings given to me personally by Ashtar Command. I also have a notarized statement by an Ascendant Master who disguises himself as a crazy homeless person down by the beach. I also have no less than 15 channeled sources who ALL agree that this happened, and lastly my dad works at Nintendo and he told me in confidence that we did indeed jump timelines and that's why there is now a Donky Kong Jr, when there was not such game before.
>>
Well they started dumping.
there are more black boxes than actual text...
>>
he posted some emails that are too low res to even read. he is a low iq larper.
>>
>>19357162
>and lastly my dad works at Nintendo
Ah, well, can't argue against that, any news on the next Pokemon?
>>
File: hmm.png (42KB, 546x369px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
42KB, 546x369px
You can read them, open trough mobile version the picture alone. Hope he isn't intentionally trying to make us download them.
>>
File: whatdidhemeanbythis.png (32KB, 646x281px) Image search: [Google]
whatdidhemeanbythis.png
32KB, 646x281px
>>
>>19357208
kek
>>
File: didwegothim.png (49KB, 648x463px) Image search: [Google]
didwegothim.png
49KB, 648x463px
Is this how you lightworkers usually act?
>>
>>19357208
Living on their heads RENT FREE.
>>
>>19357222
This is Nice Ship, right?
>>
So who has the guts to download all the stuff he posted from the links?
https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/890722572710576130
>>
>>19357306
Why is everyone so afraid of downloading their shit again?
>>
>>19357222
nice trips. that KibBitzLaw guy seems like a friendless masturbator
>>
>>>/pol/135205868

AAAAAND IT'S BS
>>
>>19340098
Tom DeLonge is controlled opposition.

Do you really think anyone would be spilling classified info to the singer of a shitty 90's pop punk band?
>>
>>19357442
Someone posted the link to that thread
>>19357442

And now he is mass deleting tweets, again.
>>
>>19357497
>>19357442
JUST
>>
File: busted.jpg (154KB, 1224x1584px) Image search: [Google]
busted.jpg
154KB, 1224x1584px
acct deleted

check out here, where he forgot to censor the email and you can see that he's sending them to himself
>>
>>19357306
>Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
this guy is just falling apart. He's hyping up dates where nothing happened. He's making bizarre claims like Hillary Clinton is actually dead and she's been cloned. He posted an email that he sent to himself (but then took the tweet down)

It's over
>>
>>19357540
>>19357560
>account deleted
What a shitfest.
>>
>>19357222
Can't say too much for or against gfol. I have channeled legit stuff from them, but since they are a different density reality, not much of it is really useful put into 3rd dimensional ideas.

The alien beings I have met, pleiadians, arcturians, sirians, carians, many more, all are pretty legit. They are usually very nice, but at the same time people are expecting some sorts of gods when really they are just beings with different starting point in life with different abilities. They have advanced culture, technology, perspective on reality, but they don't seem to have the abilities to singlehandedly really solve anything that humans are in charge of. We have to do shit ourselves. We have to grow spiritually and culturally enough to actually come up with new and innovative ideas for progressing and advancing the human race. Most races have evolved past the 3rd dimensional understanding of reality, humans are a bit of a straggler race.

Way back in the days of 2012, we had a gfol channeler called Greg Giles. He had a lot of legitimate information, but he also had a lot of fear based information. I believe that there is an effect when people try to channel 4th dimensional information, where if their ego gets a bit ahead of itself they begin to drift more and more off message. In his case, it almost seemed that Illuminati beings were messing with the show big time. Other 4th density groups of beings opposed to the free spread and exchange of information. As a being with limited 4d perception myself, it seemed the channeler, and all the readers formed some kind of egregore where they were feeding off of each other.

There are multiple ways channels can function, one is as a channel of information. The other as a channel of energy. The information channels can give interesting stuff, but it isn't likely to cause a big shift in the consciousness. Energy channels can cause a big shift, but its more susceptible to ego dramas and psychic manipulation of all sorts.
>>
https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/

the account isn't deleted but supposedly the email tweets are being deleted and now you have to email him to get them. Obviously it's him deleting everything since /pol/ read through everything and found he was just emailing himself
>>
>>19357599
Still embarrassing regardless.

First Swordfish delivering disappointing info and now this. I believe we'll be fine the 23rd.
>>
>>19357592
Main problem with dates and predictions, is that it sort of fails the paradigm of the higher dimensions. A real channel isn't just someone who receives information, they also create a new perspective on reality. Channeling 4d and 5d is more like going into 4d and 5d and creating in the new reality. Its hard to bring that back into 3d. Most people here want something to happen to trigger their awakening, if they are on a pathway towards ascension. The problem is ascension is the evolution and deeper knowing of the self, information coming from external sources won't reveal this deeper knowing or evolution unless the channel is able to consciously connect with the beneficiaries of his or her knowledge and experience through the spirit.
>>
>>19357599
Glad we got him this soon. He was attempting make himself credible with these documents, but it tremendously backfired. In the case he was some psy-op, or just an attention whore larper, having these fake documents flying around would had derailed people regardless.

If it was an attempted psy-op, I doubt this is the last we see of him.

You don't fuck with /pol/
>>
>>19357628
How many of you are trying to spread a message or make a change in the world through your own actions. At least this guy, who may be a stand alone complex, is trying to change the foundations of the world and start a movement so that people will wake up and start changing what needs to be changed.
>>
>>19357647
He was trying to deceive us.
>>
>>19357647
Guy was either a LARP wasting everyone's time or a disinfo agent(s?) trying to throw everyone off the trail of legit information by feeding them new age insane bullshit. There's nothing redeemable here.
>>
>>19357726
This. From what I saw it was obvious disinfo with no substance. I didn't read much of anything, but when some parts are disinfo, you should suspect the rest.
>>19357647
Awarenessposting online doesn't change the world. Social justice proves this.
>>
>>19357660
Just minutes after I came down from my DMT trip, I was certain that I would awaken every person to the 'truth' about reality by whatever means necessary. I thought I would become a martyr, because that would get peoples attention. Who would fight for a cause so hard that they would go through unimaginable pain or death just to see its fulfillment? I knew death was an illusion, so really that was what I was planning. Of course, I was totally having a manic episode, one of my first forays into psychosis.

Really though, there were elements of truth to what I knew, and things that wouldn't work out so well. I was going to try causing the shamanic awakening of the land so to speak. I wanted to bring the awareness that the land of america used to be spiritually awake before the white man came across the sea with their roman religion. Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia used to have this awakened nature, but it was suppressed over millennia of religious brainwashing. The land of America is still sacred, we have just forgotten, for we never knew, and the native Americans took the secret to their graves.

The point is, that guy is fighting for his beliefs, however wrong they may be, so that he can influence the harvest into a higher level of consciousness. You can love him, or hate him for deceiving you, but he is fighting for a cause that few understand. Its a hard life trying to find truth or trying to bring about the change one 'believes' to be the right way forwards. The new world order factions 100% believe that they are the ones with the answer, because they have a long memory of human history, its barbarism and violence against itself. Man is just getting what it has sown over thousands of years.
>>
>>19357784
You speak with a clarity I didn't see in what I read of the guy this thread was about. Just as there are people working as you describe, you should be aware enough to realize that you were not the first person to discover the concept of awakening and you should understand that there are people out there who posture and pose despite being willless cucks with no concept of how awareness actually works.

Don't confuse intentions for effectiveness. Disinfo often states intention, but lies about its true purpose.
>>
>>19357817
I have done some shit that wasn't effective, I have done shit with bad intentions, I have done shit with good intentions. When I was high as a kite on lsd, I saw a path that was dark and light, it had power, I thought the ends justified the means, I saw the karmic consequences of ww2 in the middle east, I saw a bunch of shit. There was stuff people did for love, and for hate, and for vengeance, and for a whole bunch of silly reasons. I thought, maybe this guy over there could see that that guy over there was actually his long lost brother or some shit like that, religious conflict wasn't needed because the gods people worship were like angelic pantheons all under the same universal creator. All kinds of alien fuckery that went on thousands of years ago. Those beings knew they made mistakes in those days and tried fixing them, but their fixing was just more fuckery that wasn't really helping all that much.

I have been skeptical of that guy too, when he started preaching about getting peoples soul memories wiped in the central sun. That was a red flag, not that I don't think bad people shouldn't get some of what they dish out.

What I see in that guy is someone trying to steer reality a certain way, or send ripples out that will cause certain outcomes to be more likely. If you were a master of reality you would be doing the same thing. I felt some higher dimensional negative shadows that were being cast, donald trump is one of them. I was astral projecting in a room when rockefeller was debating with his group over whether to start ww3 or not. I tried to stop it, but its really up to the will of the people. I don't know why spirit does what it does, or takes me where it takes me. I knew that in the ancient past the Illuminati was supposed to safeguard spiritual information while humanity was fallen into its dark ages. They failed in that task due to the inherent corruption of hidden power over others.
>>
>>19357784
strange ramble. VOTL brought us nothing new, he's not doing a good job with the things he is bringing us.
>>
>>19357859
The end of your post is the most important part, because it explains *why* ripples are just another form of fuckery. You think the gods of old were just incarnating and talking to people?

No, they were using ripples. I know where you're coming from and you're right, but from what I read of this guy, he wasn't trying to create ripples with any true intent. That's why I label it disinfo, because even if it's just some ignorant bastard who's trying to operate on a level they don't understand, their lack of true intent, their lack of *effective* ripples, ends up causing delusions more than anything else. If anyone were to take them seriously, I mean.

It all hinges on how seriously people take it. Reflect on what you saw the gods do, and how people reacted to what they did.
>>
>>19357861
I don't really disagree with you about VOTL but the point is its someone doing something, when so many are the people waiting for something to happen. Its tough to be on the right side when all of us here are under an illusion.
>>
>>19357859
>higher dimensional negative shadows that were being cast, donald trump is one of them
4D chess is real?
>>
>>19357943
Well, the vision was a very weird one with a creepy vibe. There was a stage and an audience. On the stage were two spirits that merged together creating what looked like a mocking caricature of Obama. Then trump was on the stage. It seemed like he had accepted the task of bamboozling everyone, almost like it was a game to them. His spirit seemed pretty fucking dark, but it was like it was an intelligent darkness, it had purpose and intent. So rather than pure evil, its like there was a beauty in playing the game as the bad guy. It was what the audience wanted, so they got him.

The shadows are what we cast as a collective onto those whom we chose to lead us. Trump has vileness within him, but some of that is in the common man as well. Hes the external confrontation of what people can't see in themselves, so they need a mirror to draw out their hateful feelings.
>>
File: nibiru_fail.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nibiru_fail.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>19357628
IF IF IF VOTL is a larper, I would point out ALL of his material is STOLEN from others (who may be legit or also larpers).

I don't want a lame copycat to discredit the original sources. They can discredit themselves just fine.
>>
>>19357989
Someone should just ask Cobra about this guy.
>>
VOTL fake tweeted something they shouldn't have and the autists got to it before VOTL deleted it
>>>/pol/135209930 happening now
>>
>>19357240
That is not me.

I do not post anonymously.
>>
>>19358814
So what do you make of all of VoL's recent tweets?
>>
File: 1501204407266.jpg (557KB, 1110x959px) Image search: [Google]
1501204407266.jpg
557KB, 1110x959px
>>
>>19358820
I don't really understand the context of VoL's tweets, or notice anything of interest about them.

They did post the Galactic Codex, and proposed a crowd sourced reality experience called The Event; however, as per the rules of consensus reality, participation in The Event is voluntary. This includes the rules of physical reality, which have already been consented to by entities within the physical universe. In other words, just because VoL proposed with words that we could together experience The Event doesn't necessarily set into motion the physical forces which correspond to cocreating a reality experience called The Event.

The post of VoL's that I'm referring to is archived, here:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133540332/

The Galactic Codex without the proposal of The Event was published on Terra earlier, here:
http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/04/galactic-codex-normal-0.html?m=1

Other than that, I have not noticed anything of interest about VoL.
>>
>>19358930
>not knowing the presidents are chosen
you are either young or just plain dumb.
>>
All their followers are vile and toxic, As far away from enlightened as possible. Certainly interesting isn't it? They claim a message of peace but gather around them the worst types of people imaginable?
>>
File: votl-shill.png (1MB, 1138x5397px) Image search: [Google]
votl-shill.png
1MB, 1138x5397px
>>19359519
>>
>>19359543
>>>/pol/135209930
>>
File: majestic 12.jpg (45KB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
majestic 12.jpg
45KB, 327x327px
>>19357628
>If it was an attempted psy-op, I doubt this is the last we see of him.
https://twitter.com/TS_SCI_MAJIC12

Psy-Op or not, this looks far too familiar...
>>
File: vtol.png (84KB, 701x645px) Image search: [Google]
vtol.png
84KB, 701x645px
Vtol claims Tom De Longe is Swordfish.
>>
>>19360838
So I was right in that Swordfish was a faggot.
>>
>>19344089
Nigga u aint beatin shit lol
>>
>>19349117
>>19349166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e8Qd81brk0
>>
>>19347785
i just said this yesterday.
>>
File: Unknown.png (1MB, 1276x734px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
1MB, 1276x734px
>>19360263
>https://twitter.com/TS_SCI_MAJIC12
This guy has a link on his profile.
> StarGate: 50.02758, 65.99921
Pic Related. Not Impressed, could be anything. So, lets google this and see what we find.

He's got friends. What in the bleeding hell is this?
twitter.com/666ab731
> Link to a dropbox
t.co/4vlhWaOap2

"Flood", with a supposed "technology" release of a useless solar concept; and a manifesto from someone who's clearly never had a job.

Why are there so many of these people?
>>
>>19342043
No proof, only claims. As always.
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.