[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death and the Transcendance of Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Helmut.jpg (25KB, 484x474px) Image search: [Google]
Helmut.jpg
25KB, 484x474px
Aight /x/ I been steamin on this one for a bit. I was just reading about this medium who talks to ghosts and came to a stunning realization. She had said that when a person dies they either leave through the feet or the head, they are able to live their lives instantly and experience every detail that they had forgotten. Spirits on the Other Side are capable of teleportation rather than just moving slowly. No food, no drank, no sex. All logical things that are of the flesh and not the spirit. Here's where it gets next level. Older places that have a history bound to them are vibing a lot more than say a newly built house. I got to thinking.
>what if people, who are physical mind you, ALSO made that type of imprint but since they are able to move around and live a long time it is only more apparent in older places that had more traffic over the years.
SO with that in mind what if ghosts are just lil blips in time and space where a person was and decide to spoop or not to spoop upon their path's discovery.
>residual hauntings are just IRL cutscenes
>DYING ALLOWS US TO GO INTO THE FOURTH DIMENSION(?)
>AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
what you think tho?
>>
>>19339897
I think you need to stop smoking weed and start praying to God.
>>
Friend, brother, you are GOD, you witness your creation with fresh eyes, you will die and either choose to join the collective conciousness or return with fresh eyes ready again to rediscover the beauty of life and help other fragments of the creator on their way
>>
>>19339897

Oh they do have food, maybe not food precisely but, nutriment. We have nutriment too, apart from just food. We're constantly fuelling and propelling our existences with sights, sounds, smells, sensations, breath, feelings, thoughts, perceptions and mental states. . Constantly chasing that dopamine fix, the nectar of life. Spirits close/parralel to our realm like to feed on smell. Maybe not exactly the molecules we inhale through our noses but, units that emanate from things, which they consume with their sense of smell. They can feed on your fear too. We stink to higher beings so they find it hard to come close to our bodily presence
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.