[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

elisa lam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: elisa-lam-body.jpg (71KB, 692x384px) Image search: [Google]
elisa-lam-body.jpg
71KB, 692x384px
Instead of shitty meme threads let's have a real discussion for once:

What the fuck happened to her? My questions:

What happened in the video? I guess psychotic episode is the most common theory, but I think there is more to it... was the video edited before release (maybe there was someone in it that didn't wanna be seen)? Maybe the hotel was trying to cover their asses?

Same with the water tank: why would they lie and say the tank was left open? Obviously even if they left it open they would't tell that to the police...

Also: the hotel staff said they saw her alone the whole time, but who did really see her that day? She didn't check out, and nobody saw her get into or out of the elevator. And nobody saw her go up to the roof...

The whole thing is just so weird to me.
>>
lurk more
>>
Elevator game's a popular theory.

You know, any other mystery would perplex me, but for some reason this case doesn't faze me at all. Maybe because how everything sounds so far-fetched.

Finding a body in a water tank that was supposedly locked, not to mention she couldn't have reached the roof by herself, let alone a towering water tank. Kinda sounds all fake, so I just left it at that.
>>
she's actually really hot. I would have inseminated her for sure
>>
File: 220px-Darkwaterposter.jpg (13KB, 220x325px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Darkwaterposter.jpg
13KB, 220x325px
A movie for you OP. Same premise as to what happened.
>>
>>19339843
shit gonna watch that for sure, thanks.
>>
>>19339846
I can't remember but I think someone was saying the release of that movies seems to have some similarities to Elisa Lam.
>>
I always chalked it up to a very, VERY well thought out and planned murder with someone working at the hotel either did it or was in on it. She might have been dosed with something, hence her weirdness in the elevator, something that's slow working and would eventually have her pass out, after which they'd somehow dump her body without being seen or heard.

Why someone would go through all of that for a seemingly nobody, who knows. It could have just been a very complex form of shitposting since they knew it would spark shit on the internet
>>
>>19339885
this is what i thought as well.. but you are right, why do all that shit?

What about the woman that complained to the staff about elisa's behaviour earlier though...
>>
>She was in drugs or drunk hence fucking around in the elevator
>For same reasons got the idea to go into the water tank WHICH WAS OPEN TO BEGIN WITH
>The janitor whose responsibility was to keep the water tanks locked discovered her
>The dude realizing there is a body in there and that he would get fucked because of it, locked it and acted like he had no idea what has happened
Mystery solved.
>>
File: 1497595523133.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1497595523133.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>19339773
I don't know if it's just a meme now or some actual retard asking for this
>>
Bumping for Elevator Game.
That being said, its hard for anyone to say what really happened to her, save there were no drugs or alcohol in her system via the coroner's report. She had some mental health issues, but none severe IIRC. The whole thing gives me the creeps on a deep level.
>>
>>19339773
>was the video edited before release (maybe there was someone in it that didn't wanna be seen)? Maybe the hotel was trying to cover their asses?

This is very unlikely as the video was seized by the police BEFORE anyone knew that there was something of relevancy on there.

I have some insider information in regards to this case (in particular about the investigation)
>>
You asses forget she was going out with a guy whos sibling was working on some high tec she exposed it on a social media platform look for more research you will find also something about cloaking technology she exposed.
>>
>>19340044
This is new info to me. Care to share some proofs?
>>
>>19340030
But there is enough time between her death and the Police even looking for that tape, if someone knew about it...

Also please share your information, sounds interesting.
>>
I think it is helpful to look at the case in multiple stages, separated by evidence and importance, with miscellanous details being taken into consideration afterwards.
To me, I would organize inquiries into these categories: the elevator video, the scene of her discovery, the police investigation/autopsy report, and her social media accounts, followed by additional concerns. I have developed a few questions and will attempt to answer them.

The Elevator Video
>Why does she press multiple buttons?
>What accounts for her initial movements?(Starting at approx. 23 seconds)
Assuming the elevator stopped because it is malfunctioning, I think these two questions are tied to one another. The only thing that makes sense to me in pressing multiple buttons would be to throw off someone following you; it is pretty obvious from her jumping at 23 seconds that she at least believes that she is being followed. Either this is a delusion brought about through a psychotic state, or was an actual threat. When she exits the elevator prior to the 2 minute mark, I believe she has felt like too much time has elapse to try to hide within the elevator. It is safer for her to wait outside so she could potentially run if she spots anyone.
>What accounts for her odd movements at around the 2 minute mark?
This is probably the best evidence for the psychosis hypothesis, as unnecessary or bizarre bodily movements are symptoms. However, I think it could also be a reaction to intense stress if she was indeed hiding from an attacker.
>Is the footage edited?
I am no expert on technology so I cannot say, but the only thing that struck me as odd with the footage is the stilted closing of the door at 2:57, though I assume it could also be just the shitty security camera creating the effect.
From the elevator video, two hypotheses can be made: either she is delusional or there is an attacker. This is pretty obvious so far.
(1/3)
>>
>>19340133
The Scene of Discovery
>How did she get onto the roof?
Although only hotel staff could get through the locked door onto the roof, it has been pointed out that she could have bypassed these measures by using the fire escape.
If she believed she was being stalked, it is possible that after ditching the elevator she could have used the fire escape to hide on the roof of the building.
>How did she get in the tank?
The same source that pointed out the availability of the fire escape also showed that two of the water tanks were open.
Either she was put into the tank by someone, or in a state of extreme duress, she hid in the tank herself without analyzing the fatal situation.
>Why where her clothes off?
>Where is her cell-phone?
These two questions I have trouble answering, and I believe it is here that attempts at constructing a logical narrative fail. It is important to note that the autopsy notes that her clothes were covered in a "sand-like particulate". I don't know if this particulate was ever positively identified. The location of her cell phone is also important, as it implies some type of human interaction shortly before her death. It could be complete coincidence that her phone was nicked, or it could be part of a calculated attack on her life.
>>
>>19340168
The Autopsy Report
The verdict of the autopsy report counts out both foul play and self harm; it lists her drowning as an accident which given the circumstances is of course odd.
Viewing the autopsy report, they additional list "several dark hairs or fibers at least several inches in length were noted on a couple of the garments. No effort is made to identify these fibers. Though they are probably her hair, I think it might have been important to positively identify these fibers alongside with the sand-like particles.
>Why did they change the cause of death?
It was changed from "accident" to "could not be determined" after three days, with the latter change being listed as an "error" and crossed out. Regardless of their reasoning for it, it shows at least some doubt as to the accident hypothesis by the doctors themselves.
>What were the results of the Sexual Assault Kit and why were the results omitted?
The report mentions that both a Sexual Assault Evidence kit and a Fingernail Kit were collected by the senior criminologist and placed into evidence, but does not mention their results.
I don't have time to get to her social media accounts, but one thing worth mentioning is that Elisa was moved to a private room during her hotel stay due to complaints about her "odd behaviors" from her roommates.
I am pretty tired and this foray seems to be pointing the obvious, but I think her case cannot just be explained solely through a psychotic episode.
In order to get closer to the truth, I feel like there needs to be at the least:
>identification of the sand-like particulates
>recovery of Elisa's cell phone
>results of the Assault kits
>Full description of the "odd behaviors" noted by her roommates
>>
Check out the Elisa Lam Cemetery Synchronicity on Youtube, very weird coincidence.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.