[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i summon a succubus /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: succcc.png (245KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
succcc.png
245KB, 640x896px
How do i summon a succubus /x/?
>>
Intent
>>
>>19339687
Elaborate?
>>
>>19339689
Ask for it
>>
>>19339694
ok thanks bro
>>
>>19339695
and don't half-ASS it either. Can't say anymore, we're beginning to ascend.
>>
>aks for a succubus
>????????
>get gf

tfw
>>
GREMORY GOMORY or GOMERY
>>
>>19339668
Had any luck? Ask Lillith for her daughters.
>>
>>19339668
Present your naked ass to the sky and chant "Swiggity swooty, succubus comin' for dis booty" 66 times on the night of a full moon.
>>
>>19339668
they dont want you
>>
1. Make certain that you are at least somewhat physically fit. Work towards it if you are not.
2. Shave your neck if and face if needed.
3. Shower, and begin showering daily.
4. Secure a job if you don't have one already. A steady income is required to obtain a succubus.
5. Some time during the day, find a real woman who appeals to you physically.
6. Strike up conversation naturally. If she shows disentrest, leave, as a woman that isn't interested won't work for the process.
7. Ask to meet her again sometime. Arrange a date.
8. If she continues to show interest in you, repeat steps 6-7 regularly.
9. Eventually, the woman will begin transformation into a succubus. Continue providing care and money to retain her.

Good luck, op.
>>
>>19340948
This is similar to my method. I'll post it in it's own thread and link to it here.
>>
>>19341535
This. Do this.
>>
Summon an incubus. Ask him if you can fuck his hot girlfriend if you let him rape your butthole in exchange.
>>
>>19342549
>>19342554
>>
File: zy0QnX2.png (213KB, 1300x188px) Image search: [Google]
zy0QnX2.png
213KB, 1300x188px
>>19339668
>>
File: succubus.jpg (301KB, 640x1318px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.jpg
301KB, 640x1318px
>>
STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH LILITH.

CEASE MAKING DEALS WITH LILITH.

LILITH(AND HER CHILDREN) IS A CUNT LIAR WHO WILL TURN ON YOU THE FIRST CHANCE SHE GETS

STOP WORKING WITH HER LEAGUE OF SUCCUBI, JUST FIND A DIFFERENT SPIRIT TO HAVE SEX WITH, SUCH AS A NYMPH. STOP THIS.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE DOING /x/.
>>
>>19343060

Lilith does not betray those who are honorable in their intent, rather those who intend to gain benefits unfairly, especially from women. This is why deals fail with her, because people that want an easy road to power or pleasure will never be fair with their deals themselves.

That said, lilith's daughters are far more sinister than mere sex fiends and anons should definitely leave them alone.
>>
>>19344074
>>19343060
>>19343016

Ok one question when your fucking a succubuss are you fucking something that is warm and physical?

or something that appears spectral and cold?

also i had a dream this night of a red haired woman doing sexual favours for me, even though im hard on no-fap, is this a succubbus trying to steal my precious seed?
>>
>>19343060
>>19344074
Both of you, please elaborate. Could you go more in-depth as to explain your point of view.
>>
>>19344074
Dont listen to this heaten all demons are evil and nothing good can come from dealing with them but eternal damnation repent and God wil forgive
>>
>>19343060
How do I summon a nymph?
>>
>>19339876
TRAP! IT'S A HE!
>>
>>19344816
Best question long time! Intriguing!

Someone plz provide info.
>>
>>19339668
Hire a hooker
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.