[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

share your theory of life with me, are we real? why are we here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 7259b6_5547428.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7259b6_5547428.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
share your theory of life with me, are we real? why are we here?
>>
The purpose of this universe has only one absolute truth, and that is to replicate itself.

The reason we haven't found other lifeforms, because we were the first life to reach the singularity which in turn had a single directive: replication.

We are essentially stuck in a loop. What is, because it must be, in order to be once more.
>>
>>19339627

Satanic Pedophile Cannibals rule the planet because no one knows about them and the aliens won't save us because we're doing this to ourselves.

This is a simulation, there is only one shared soul and we are all experiencing life. All points are connected, all life is connected, and I'm tired of the simulation and I want to leave the prison planet we're in.
>>
Mine is simple. We're all manifestation of a single all encompassing entity that is both a single entity and all that is. And the entire meaning of life basically an exercise in individuality so that The All/The One/The Good/God/etc can experience something that is normally outside of its reality. Namely individuality/emotions/friendship/social bonds/etc
>>
File: 1402030062915.jpg (44KB, 441x508px) Image search: [Google]
1402030062915.jpg
44KB, 441x508px
We are all part of the demiurge who is a primitive being that created something more perfect than itself, within itself - humans. We have the potential to transcend and become our own gods, but we'll be forever stopped by the demiurge (or his immune system). As Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world", and so are the most beautiful ideas and abstractions of the human mind. They are just concepts that are unable to exist within the realm of demiurge. Perhaps in some higher realms.
>>
File: 1476377640780.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1476377640780.gif
494KB, 387x305px
We are simply slightly more inteligent apes.
Universe is stuck in never ending loop, the last second of one universe is also impulse which begins new universe or as we call it "The big bang".
Every new universe is completely same as the universe before, will always be the same and the only way to change things is possible by something from one of the parallel universes to enter ours.
We have no "free will", we will always act the same way as we already have thousands and thousands of times before.
>>
Everything that exists, exists so the limitless could experience limitedness. We are becoming increasingly limitless, and we are on a quest back to the unlimited. Everything is one and one is everything.
>>
>>19339627
We are real but we aren't here.
>>
We're real, we're souls in training or someshit, we gotta learn to zap to the extreme and be willful but at the same time be driven by love or whatever. I don't care.
>>
>>19339640
>>19339699
Interesting that more and more people are starting to realize we are one entity. Which makes this comment weird because I'm talking to myself and when you talk to me you're talking to yourself.

I believe that once the majority of people have this realization, we will drive out the evil materialists that are currently fudging us and the planet up.
>>
>>19339627
no
define here
define you
define why

in reality, its all empty
>>
There's no you
You are only the animatee
Everything that moves, moves with the animator
The 'you' after you're dead is the eternal all that moves everything
The purpose is to create a divine being on this material plane through the process of evolution
The grand scale is continued improvement until you can possibly improve at all
>>
>>19339627
Just to suffer.
>>
>>19339627
Just to suffer. Every night, I feel my arm...and my leg...You, feel it too, don't you?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499367974601.jpg (34KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499367974601.jpg
34KB, 480x512px
we are made to suffer. ever since our conception, our ancestors were guilty of a crime so heinous, their progeny suffers today: sin. life is a curse, an unrelenting gauntlet of inhumane suffering. mortality is our sentence, when we die we are finally freed back into our void. we must break the cycle, to free ourselves of sin, of want, of the primal evil that makes us human. we must evolve, to be free of sin is to ascend to godhood to merge once more in his heavanly embrace and become one once more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KcPNiworbo

Come back when you stop hardscoping and can face reality.
>>
>>19339627
looks like someone needs to sort himself out.
>>
>>19340218
>Interesting that more and more people are starting to realize we are one entity. Which makes this comment weird because I'm talking to myself and when you talk to me you're talking to yourself.

The truth is that you are not really talking at all. You are only providing fuel for each other's confusion. But since you realise the weirdness of your behaviour, I want to throw you a lifeline. Think about your mom and dad. Two people who created you, a third. Ask your mom and dad if they're real. Ask them if they really fucked. Ask them if you were really born. You won't. It's shame preventing you from asking these questions, it's shame blocking your memory and guiding you into believing the 'all is one'-delusion.
>>
>>19340441
God isn't what gives us comfort in death, family is.

God is our parent's excuse to no have the birds and the bees talk when we ask how we were created.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.