[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Near death experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: gloryhole.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gloryhole.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
let's hear them
>>
>>19339096
i don't like reading ndes, they're usually all over the place along with those people who claimed to experience nothing which i hope there's a spiritual explanation for it. Either way it's not worth it.
>>
I've killed myself twice but just end up waking up. Im not suicidal anymore, but I know for a fact I died and yet still here for what ever reason.
>>
I've got two
>I was riding with my friend back from a show
>Going 75 on a highway
>Trying to convince my friend who was driving to do vocals
>never heard him before because he's shy
>Friend says okay and begins playing song
>he lets out a brutal pig squeal (15-20 seconds)
>all of a sudden his head hits steering wheel
>Anon!
>Anon!
>we start accelerating and heading off the road
>time slows down
>I look at my friend and look to the right
>all I cou;d was trees
>realized i'm going to die if I don't do anything
>Scream Anon again
>he's still out cold
>we're hitting small trees and I feel the broken glass shattering all over me
>I reach for the wheel and push it to the left
>friend wakes up and keeps driving
>he's freaking out because it was his dad's car
>mfw we're lucky to be alive

I've never had another experience when time slowed down like that. it was like a scene out of the Matrix...
>>
/x/ discuss this and stop roleplaying for a second
>>
>>19339096
>be year 1999
>be me be 7 yo
>go to bed for some nap at an afternoon because i was tired (probably chased the neighbours cat too much)
>im having a nightmare about suffocating in an ocean
*wake up
>realize it was not a dream and i can't breath
Later it was discovered in hospital that my glands swell up and basicly closed my respiratory tracts
>panic... panic more.
>want to scream for parents but cannot because there is no lungs
>they might be in the garden
>make a run for it
>try to breath.. fucking hurts its like when you try to inflate a really tight ass ballons.. but in this case the ballons are my lungs
>eventually reach the garden and black out near my dad

>see nothing
>hear nothing
>like floating in a big black pool

than i feel like i start to sink deeper and deeper like something is pulling my down
basicly the scariest thing ever happened to me

>feel a hard hit on my chest and back

wake up in hospital

i was dead for 1 minute and brought back with defibrilator or cpr (can't really remember)

10/10 would never die again
>>
>>19341500
Damn man hope you're ok now.
>>
Well, here goes
>be me
>be drunk at a party with a bunch of friends, get into big fight with my gf
>tell my friends I'm gonna an hero, and walk towards my car
>two buddies come running after me. "Anon, you're not driving home, and you're not killing yourself. Give me us your keys"
>agree and give them my keys. I'm in the front seat, jim is driving, Tim is in the back.
>whining like a faggot about wanting to kill myself. Friend decides to spoop me
>starts driving like a maniac (he's drunk as shit too), swerving and flying down backgrounds. Trying to convince me I don't actually want to do
>HeWasRight.jpg
>friend makes an almost 90 degree turn at close to 75+ mph. We smash into a Ford Explorer (we're in an old benzo).
>right before the crash, had a moment of stillness and peace. Thought to myself, oh well, I guess this is how it ends.
>shockingly and to the bewilderment of the police and evetyone involved, no one is injured.
That's about it. With that said, I'm an orthodox Christian and don't believe death will be peaceful or calm or anything like that. I believe it will be quite frightening.
>>
>>19339675
Nah, I had the exact same experience. See my post.
>>
Oh, I have another one that's much scarier. Not actually an NDE, but by far the scariest moment of my life.

>be me
>be doing ketamine in my basement with my brother
>not a ton left and want to finish it because we're not druggies (would rather just get rid of it and not have any left the next day)
>take way more than I ever have in my life. Don't know much about ketamine, but I think it was a massive line even for a veteran
>1 minute later
>OhShit.zip
>grab my brother and scream for help, tell him I'm dying, I'm dying
>brother turns on the lights and 5 minutes later in fine (k is very short acting)
Weak story because to this day I can't explain what I experienced. What I will say is it changed me forever. The horror I felt was absolutely unimaginable and truly unspeakable. The best explanation I can think of is it was similar to what I imagine hell is like.
>>
>>19342397

5 mins later?

I've only done it few times and it lasted couple hours ea time.

must've been one of them salts out there
>>
>>19342430
He must have had a panic attack while being fucked up. Ket does last hours. not 5 mins.
>>
>>19342430
Couple hours? Maybe you're thinking of something else. Trip is like 15-30 min max.
>>
>>19342494
If you snort it in lines like the poster said it will last a short time. If you take it in a bomb/pill (swallowing it) it'll last for hours.
>>
>>19339096

Can't confirm I was actually dead because I wasn't being monitored or anything

>I'm an electrician
>On a ladder pulling some wire through a commercial light fixture we were hanging
>light switch is off, breaker for the light is off, wire not hot, no worries
>some retarded spic contractor who worked the job before us wired the light to the wrong breaker so the we had the wrong breaker turned off
>still should've checked with my meter
>one hand holding onto the light fixture, other hand pulling wire through
>black wire touches metal light frame
>since both hands are touching metal, creates a perfect circuit through my heart
>freeze up, vision goes dark
>have an OBE. I can't "see" my body. I am outside of space and time, but I am still in the room with myself.
>hear the silence of the job site with only a few murmers from a couple of workers 50 yards away
>in a strange colorless world overlapping the reality I had just left, feel very at peace, feel no pain. feel like I have no weight and that I am hovering near the roof of the building
>get a sudden surge of energy, like I am being born for the first time. I feel myself thrust back into my body and my eyes dart open
>I'm laying on the floor next to the ladder, my coworkers asking me if I'm alright
>shake it off and file an OSHA report on the beaner who did that to me
>>
>>19342599
Good'n
>>
File: IMG_4207.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4207.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>19339096

>dad is a giant drunk dickhead
>gets drunk and decides to hold me underwater at the pool for amusement
>struggle because can't breathe
>he would let me up for a small breath then put me back under
>does this too many times
>I remember everything getting really peaceful and the sun filtering through the water above me
>everything closes in and it's like I'm going to sleep
>wake up choking on water as my mom came out and gave me CPR
>real fucking painful

Drowning really fucking sucks but at the end it's not so bad. It's like going to sleep and then never existing again.
>>
File: 1500707005186.png (190KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500707005186.png
190KB, 600x600px
Ive got around 15 but Ill only talk about few. Some more near death than others.

I caught on fire without noticing one time, someone ran up to me and swatted it out. Aperantly I was standing too close to a firepit.

I nealy fell off a cliff but a cyprus knee caught me by the balls before I got to the very edge.

Almost died a few times because I was very sick when I was born and my mom almost died giving birth to me.

I was a retard and tried diving in a crowded wave pool and couldnt get back to the surface because too many people in inner tubes were in the way. so had to swim all the way back to the shore of the wave pool to get out. This was at night with no fucking life gaurd on duty.

I was climbing a tree and one of the branches broke so I fell on my back and got a stage 3 concussion. Nearly landed on an exsposed root. Heres where the /x/ part comes. When I got the concussion I was both consious and not. Its hard to explain in words but basically what I remember is different from what happened as if I had a dream.

>In the "dream"
I had gotten up unscathed but shaken obviously I had just fallen in a way that I could have very nearly been killed. I decided the best thing to do was to stop climbing and get some rest. I was terrified by the thought of what if I had been killed or hurt by that fall. After laying in bed for a while I had fallen asleep. Later I came to in my dads truck on the way to the hospital.

>What I was told actually happened
I was walking around outside almost randomly. my mom came out to ask me what I was doing and I was fairly unresponsive. I did manage to tell her that I fell a few feet but when I took her to where I feel it was pretty obvious that wasnt the case. She got my dad to take me to the hospital where I finally became more responsive in the truck.
>>
>>19343831
I will say during the drowning I had it a bit but I was really young so I dont remember as well. But with the concussion as I fell backwards and my head looked upward and time slowed down. There was enough time for the little voice in my head to say one last thing that Ill never forget. "I guess Im going to die now" it was so nonchalant as if I was subconsciously accepting that I was about to die.
>>
>>19339096

I've had two.

first one:
> car accident
> stuck on the road in the middle of an ice storm
> minor accident in front of me, blocking road
> I stop the car
> semi loses brake power behind us, slams into the back of my vehicle at about 60 mph
> I see the semi coming in my rear mirror, I feel a force throwing my body so great it feels like my spine is being torn apart
> oh shit
> blackness
> was unresponsive and not breathing when dragged from car by a bystander, but was resuscitated

second one:
> have a series over seizures over a three day period
> remember feeling like I was half in and out of my body, desperately to get back in, but something held me back
> time sense was all disjointed
> freaking out after a day or two of this, screaming out in my mind to a higher power to help me
> my prayers are answered
> i find myself floating in space
> I am shown a swirling vortex, a hungry abyss
> it feels like it is trying to swallow everything
>nothing has ever been so terrifying
> a woman is suddenly there
> she is tall, black, and has the head of a lioness
>somehow I know that she is holding back the abyss from swallowing everything. Her, and maybe others like Her.
> she tells me she is busy right now (gesturing to the vortex), she had important shit to do to keep the universe going, and I am going to have to help myself
> I end up back in my own body, but am unable to talk or move properly for a couple of days.

I've been a little wary of praying ever since
>>
>>19343910

So, Ancient Egyptian cult of Sekhmet-Bast confirmed as one true religion, then...
>>
>>19343969
they're all true.

>friends decide to hide their car in a public park
>car has to go between small gap in fence
>I decide to sit on top of car to guide, rather than standing in front of it
>everything goes fine, he parks car in bushes
>later friend needs car back out of the gap
>I hop up on top of it because I think this is what we're doing
>car accelerates
>what the fuck is he doing
>I feel the wind blowing past as I realize I'm already going too fast to bail
>I start gripping the bare sheet metal with my fingertips
>engine rumbles
>he is going so fucking fast everything around me is streaks
>I can't understand what the fuck is going on
>screaming
>he turns the car around at the end of the park
>is heading straight toward a basketball court
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
>he hits the curb at the end of the basketball court
>I am sent fucking flying
>I hear my friends on skateboards go "oh what the fuck is that Anon?"
>Ground is getting closer and closer
>my feet hit first
>I feel my ass buckle into my calves and hit the ground
>then my elbows
>my head flips back
>CRACK
>I am sent into a world of colors for a split moment
>I roll over backwards from the momentum
>manage to land up on my feet
>everyone was already running towards me, the guy stepping out of the car has a look of complete shock
>I DID NOT KNOW HE WAS ON TOP OF THE CAR THIS TIME
>I am gripping the back of my head expecting blood
>Sinus fluid is pouring out of my nose from the impact
>Everyone is telling me to lay down
>something inside of me is telling me NOT TO LAY DOWN
>I force pressure into my cerebrum
>feel brain re-inflating. This is the only thing I can describe. I'm sure my body was checking itself out for brain damage.
>I'm okay
>>
>>19339096
I've seen the other side. Jesus, Angels, and the Devil himself. It was like being in a warm swimming pool.

But it's not lawful to speak of such things.
>>
>>19342599
build the wall
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.