[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cool mysteries/stuff like the beatles never broke up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: cassette.jpg (116KB, 498x221px) Image search: [Google]
cassette.jpg
116KB, 498x221px
cool mysteries/stuff like the beatles never broke up?
>>
Lady Gaga is way older than she claims to be. Hollywood published fake info for her so she would be more marketable because of belief that older women are less appealing as products.
>>
>>19338897
jill stein tried that too. when she first announced she was running she claimed to be 40
>>
>Chester Bennington is alive
>>
>>19338905
Which makes no goddamn sense. If I'm voting for a leader, why would I vote for who I find most bangable? Saying you're younger is saying you have less experience.
>>
Most celebrities are microchipped like pets. Some say it's for mind control, but it's more likely for security reasons (e.g GPS tracking, rfid, etc). Actors and musicians are "assets" like any other to a company, and they take measures to ensure they get a return on their investments.
>>
>>19338913
You say that, but popular politicians are always the ones with the most charisma. People may vote for those who they think will do a better job, but our dumb animal brains constantly conflate things like physical attractiveness and a way with words with competence and high moral character.
>>
>>19338913
people are getting sick of old ass politicians, that's why macron won, that's why the next premier of austria will be a guy whol just turned 30.
>>
>>19338990
Good point, but for a woman she always knows people will doubt her for her sex, so she might as well just play it straight.
>>
>>19339014
maybe they wanted her to be more appealing for young lesbian feminists?
>>
>>19338889
Soy is sentient.
>>
>>19339021
Only about 3% of the population is gay or bi, 1% is asexual. All sexual minorities together, even if they all voted for her, would still be a too small a group to tip scales.
>>
So is anyone going to explain "The Beatles never broke up"?
>>
>>19339325
All it is is a tape by a dude who said he went to a multiverse that had the beatles still together during that timeline. But if you've listened to the songs its literally just a mix tape of older beatles songs with obscure indie tracks.
>>
>>19338897
how old is she really? i heard that some celebrities aren't even human and don't age, any truth to that?
>>
>>19338889
The affluent speak the exact same language as the poor, but are taught different meanings and emphasis for words that allow them a remarkable amount of control over those that have "normal" education.

This post will likely be removed soon as seen, and not by me.
>>
>>19341032
I'm going to need a few examples and proofs.
>>
>>19341056
Then you are of the wrong class to know them yourself.

They also use language to identify and share information with each other openly in public. Languages and class societies have ALWAYS worked this way.

The shocking thing is that you are just now aware of this.
>>
>>19338897
>>19338905
>>19340961
"Insider" here. I could go on and on but the gist of it is that she lied about her age when she was originally going to be propped up as a Disney Channel star (Cheetah Girls) as well as burning a lot of early bridges for being a known cokehead.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.