[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

!!!THOUGHT EXPERIMENT!!! /te/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 16

File: ayylmao.jpg (58KB, 602x771px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
58KB, 602x771px
Hello.

I want to present you with a thought experiment.

[1] Do you believe in a God?
[2] Do you think believing in a God is an intrinsic quality of humans?
[3] Do you believe in the spirit?

Now, before you type your angry response, think with me. Allow yourself to think about this for a second.

Resuming...

[4] Do you believe in extraterrestrial beings?
[5] Do you think extraterrestrial beings believe in some sort of God?
[6] Do you believe that these extraterrestrial beings believe in the spirit?

This may seem like a nontraditional way of thinking. But it sure is interesting, right?

Anyways... I don't think you guys are ready for what I have in store for you next time.

That is all.
>>
File: 1500354938723.jpg (128KB, 634x453px) Image search: [Google]
1500354938723.jpg
128KB, 634x453px
the JEWS are the (((CHOSEN RACE)))
they are actually ALIENS
>>
1)No.

2)No.

3)No.

4)Yes.

5)No.

6)No.
>>
>>19338839

You are wrong. Jews are people, like you and I.

We are all mortals.
>>
>>19338833
How is this really a thought experiment and not just a bunch of questions? No, no, no, yes, probably some of them idk, same answer. Seems pretty traditional.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (17KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
17KB, 236x292px
>>19338845

You don't believe in God, yet you browse /x/?

What kind of a sick masochist are you?
>>
>>19338875
what the fuck does god have to do with bigfoot
>>
>>19338875
I just watched that Slender man docu where they mention 4Chan /x/.

I'm a /b/tard thru and thru.
>>
>>19338870

It is a thought experiment and it is not traditional. Show me where else you have read about these sequential questions?

It's a thought experiment. It's designed to make you think.

If you aren't thinking, I got some bad news...
>>
1) no
2) ppl want cause and effect links and will create them even if they dont exist this is proven.
3) nah
4) not in a they've made contact sense, probably in a life elsewhere sense
5) maybe if theyre smart enough to be self aware some could
6) see 5
>>
File: 1499547395047.jpg (658KB, 2408x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1499547395047.jpg
658KB, 2408x1652px
>>19338886
OP confirmed psyops
i KNEW it was the yehudies
>>
>>19338903

Can't blame everything on the Jews. The Jews are people, just like you and I.

There are a certain FEW that are worrisome, though.
>>
File: 1499784215826.jpg (3MB, 1966x1895px) Image search: [Google]
1499784215826.jpg
3MB, 1966x1895px
I say the jewish question counts as paranormal
removen der juden
>>
>>19338919

Fuck CNN. Fuck Fox News. I'm with you guys on that one.

Fake News is nothing but a tool being used for decades by the establishment in order to manipulate the masses!

Why do you think people like Alex Jones are getting crucified for independently reporting news? This is of biblical proportions.

But you can't place ALL the blame on the Jews! Because humans are greedy, too!

Why do you think Jews are so powerful? Because Man is weak to luxury.

This will soon change, though. Give it some time.

We probably won't live through this change.
>>
File: 1497207115149.jpg (169KB, 886x862px) Image search: [Google]
1497207115149.jpg
169KB, 886x862px
>>19338945
>We probably won't live through this change
>(((We)))
>>
Notice how you people have totally deviated from my OP to discuss about Jews.

And you people wonder why they call you anti-semitic.
>>
>>19338881
Go back to /b/. A fucking /pol/ack is better than you
>>
File: internet hate machine.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
internet hate machine.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>19338960
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>19338955

Thank you guys for participating in my thought experiment.
>>
>>19338967

I've been browsing for years. I just don't agree with everything you people say.
>>
>>19338955

Jesus was a Jew. And Hitler is thought to have had Jewish DNA. Bobby Fischer was a Jew who saw right through the bullshit.

Can you see it's not ALL the Jews? It's just a very, very, VERY, powerful select few.

The Zionists are the ones you should be worried about.
>>
>>19338833
yes yes yes yes yes yes
>>
>>19338845
This
>>
>>19338886
I mean I suppose technically yeah, but it's not your usual thought experiment.
>spaghetti
That was also a thought experiment. Maybe you're going for that kind of thing, like challenging the idea of what a thought experiment is, I'm just not sure it really counts.
>>
I think god is possible but i think religions are man made, religions do have knowledge, but are mostly used to control people.
The atheists go on and on about how god isnt real but it had not been disproved yet.

I do wonder if aliens are real and humanoid if they have their own religion, or how they would react to human religions.
>>
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. what
6. who knows
>>
File: thinking.png (850KB, 960x656px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
850KB, 960x656px
>>19339069

Religions are a separate subject. Forget religions. Obviously religions won't be the same. Just use ourselves as an example. In this world, we have many such different religions.

But they all have one thing in common. The three Abrahamic religions, in particular.

Can you tell me what the common denominator is?
>>
>>19339144
They all support killing?
>>
File: enlightenment.jpg (337KB, 1536x899px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment.jpg
337KB, 1536x899px
>>19339069

You are on the right track. God is something that cannot be proven by pure logic or science. But, there is a way to prove His existence. And it is through enlightenment.

How do you achieve enlightenment?
>>
>>19338833
1. I believe there probably are spirit beings that could be considered gods. I don't believe in an all-knowing, all-powerful, all-good Jehovah.
2. Humans have an impulse to religion. Without it we would likely have been unable to organize into groups above the tribal level.
3. See 1.
4. There's surely life on other planets, some of which is probably intelligent. It's unlikely, but not impossible, that any ETs have visited Earth.
5. The more human-like they are, the more likely their development has / will mirror ours closely, including having comparable deities.
6. See 5.

>This may seem like a nontraditional way of thinking.
What are you talking about? Science fiction has been speculating about alien religions for the last century.
>>
File: tysonlaugh.jpg (294KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
tysonlaugh.jpg
294KB, 1000x800px
>>19339152

Well, that is ONE of the common denominators, lmao.

You are cold. Keep guessing.
>>
>>19338833
1.Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes.
4. Yes.
5. No
6. No
>>
File: mel-gibson-disappointed.jpg (98KB, 1156x725px) Image search: [Google]
mel-gibson-disappointed.jpg
98KB, 1156x725px
>>19339155

So far, you are the quickest learner.

But you are not ready for the red pill.

None of you are.
>>
>>19338833
1. no
2. no
3. no
4. no
5. no
6. no
>>
>>19338833
What's the difference between god and the spirit?
What is the root of the holy trinity? It's weird to have one god but praying three, or at least three aspects of it.

I think paganism is the most common form of religion in the universe if there are other intelligent lifeform in it.
>>
I think that people create gods to serve a purpose as long as they understand that they can change their reality through them. It's a tool to gather energy, a tool for the collective mind to perform changes in the universe.
>>
File: frog-pondering.jpg (98KB, 558x841px) Image search: [Google]
frog-pondering.jpg
98KB, 558x841px
>>19339247

Bingo. Isn't it weird to consider the fact that it MAY very well be an intrinsic value among intelligent lifeforms to worship a God, or Gods?

Could that be a tell for something?
>>
If some lifeform were advanced enough to be able to travel space feasibly, then they probably have an understanding of the "other"
>>
>>19338833
>I want to present you with a thought experiment.
Redundant
>>
>>19338833
1. Define God, yes tho
2. No, Everything and everyone is of God the idea of believing is a human characteristic, God resides within the subconscious
3. Yes, the human spirit. Our consciousness though is just a piece of the whole, God
4. Yes
5. They probably can deconstruct the universe and still come to the conclusion that they can't do anything without God
6. They believe in what's real. Is God real? What is God? An omnipotent creator of the universe? The destroyer? The builder? The leader? God is all, actually. The fact we exist means we are a part of God. To allow sickness to go on in the world is to say we believe God is this way. We are God. We are also nothing. What we are resides within these fleshy meat sacks. The chemical reactions that occur in our brain, the constant change in our composition, the fact that our bodies decompose. What is keeping us alive? Why aren't we killing ourselves if we have decided that life is a void and pointless? We believe in things that aren't real so they become real. Science and spirituality go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other. We are up to this point because our ancestors believed in memes. God is memes. Ideas. MEMES are life!
>>
>>19338833
1. I believe in many.

2. Yes. Propensity for religious belief is an evolutionary adaptation. The specifics of the religion are man made/god delivered.

3. What "the spirit"? That's vague nonsense.

I don't need your permission to think my angry response. I'll lick your goddamn tendies while you're washing your hands before dinner, nigger.

4. Depends on how you define them. There are many races in the nine worlds. I have seen no proof anything from Midgard exists beyond us and the wights.

5. I don't know. Why would I know that?

6. Again, what "the spirit"? That's vague horse shit. I wish you had a point to this jackanapery.

The gods are distant beings who have their own designs. I doubt either we or any ETs factor into those designs very much at all. I would hope they venerate their ancestral wights and take care of the spiritual ecologies of their homes and surrounding lands.
>>
>>19338833
>[1] Do you believe in a God?

No.

>[2] Do you think believing in a God is an intrinsic quality of humans?

Dunno.

>[3] Do you believe in the spirit?

Wish I could.

>Now, before you type your angry response

Angry?

> think with me.

Huh.

>Allow yourself to think about this for a second.

What a peculiar statement.

[4] Do you believe in extraterrestrial beings?

"Believe" is the wrong word. It has been claimed that statistically, it is probable that extraterrestrial life exists, and some of it may be sentient *and* sapient I find this to be acceptable reasoning.

[5] Do you think extraterrestrial beings believe in some sort of God?

If ETs exist, it stands to reason that some of them probably believe god(s) exist.

[6] Do you believe that these extraterrestrial beings believe in the spirit?

It follows that if some ETs believe in god(s), they believe in the "spirit"

>This may seem like a nontraditional way of thinking. But it sure is interesting, right?

What an extraordinary thing to say.

> I don't think you guys are ready for what I have in store for you next time.

What is this Thing that you think that you're doing?
>>
>>19338886
I'm thinking that you don't know what a thought experiment is.
>>
>>19338879
Damn straight. I myself browse /x/ because I am Dib. Well, I was when I was 12, and it brings back fond memories of going to Bigfoot documentaries in the theatre, watching Project: UFO, and reading books about Bridey Murphy and the Bermuda Triangle.
>>
File: Tip harder faggot.jpg (92KB, 829x589px) Image search: [Google]
Tip harder faggot.jpg
92KB, 829x589px
>>19338833
It seemed interesting until
>I don't think you guys are ready for what I have in store for you next time
>>
>>19339455
this guy gets me :')
>>
Yes to all.
>>
>>19338833
[1] God is all
[2] Why, yes, not just only God tho, poeple
often believe in anything, be it that they will get a good job, good life, etc, so its an intrinsic quality of humans to believe, some of them just get disappointed in their life and get disillusioned about everything
[3] I believe the spirit is God, like everything else boi
[4] Well not hocus pocus aliyums earth conspiracy, but I do believe that in the vast voids of space aliens must exist.
[5] Depending on their advancement, with no being the lower advanced, and yes being the advanced race who knows that there is one creator
[6] If they are advanced to know that everything is a part of God, than the spirit is also God, and they believe in that
>>
>>19339261

That's how it is HERE, in THIS planet. Full of greed, hatred and envy.

Perhaps other intelligent beings are far more enlightened than us in that aspect?

Spirituality exists...

Try to deny it.
>>
>>19339898

What do you mean by "hocus pocus aliyums earth conspiracy"?

What if I told you that life is much more common than you think?

Ask yourself...

Who controls the space exploration files?

Why is the secrecy necessary? It's almost as if the U.S. government is trying to protect somebody... or some people... Hm...

Do you think extraterrestrial beings would ever harm people?
>>
Why is Vladimir Putin so vilified in the U.S.A.? Is he, perhaps, much more ill-equipped against these certain people?

Listen carefully...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP3D1sUSuzg

Who are these "men in dark suits"?
>>
File: tick-tock.gif (68KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
tick-tock.gif
68KB, 200x150px
>>19339633

I am preparing you people for what I will reveal next.

In due time.

Patience.
>>
File: see-ya-later.jpg (44KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
see-ya-later.jpg
44KB, 600x900px
I'm out, for now.

It was fun discussing with you all!
>>
>>19338833
>[1] Do you believe in a God?
I believe in things that can be mistaken for a God.
>[2] Do you think believing in a God is an intrinsic quality of humans?
I think believing in a god is an intrinsic quality of certain humans.
>[3] Do you believe in the spirit?
I believe that science is frequently wrong, and humor the concept that the self could persist after the death of the structure that ostensibly supports the continued existence of the self.
>[4] Do you believe in extraterrestrial beings?
I believe in extraterrestrial beings.
>[5] Do you think extraterrestrial beings believe in some sort of God?
I think extraterrestrial beings believe in things that can be mistaken for a God.
>[6] Do you believe that these extraterrestrial beings believe in the spirit?
I believe that extraterrestrials humor the concept that the self could persist after the death of the structure that ostensibly supports the continued existence of the self.
>>
>>19338960
Nobody wonders that. We are anti-semitic. That tactic doesn't work here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M_TwFzjwl4
>>
File: 6ca.jpg (28KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
28KB, 500x336px
>>19338833
1) No.
2) No.
3) No.

4) Yes.
5) No.
6) Probably.
>>
>>19339949
What comes with enlightenment?
Do you still need to believe in something if you are enlightened enough?
>>
>>19338845
This x1000
>>
>>19339455
Has to be be bait
>>
1) No
2) No, I absolutely believe religion was created as a simple way to control earlier people by giving them laws to follow with fear of divine punishment, now we have police forces and huge armies, we don't need religion.
3) No, many things are alive, plants are considered alive, do you think plants have a spirit.
4) Space is a pretty big place, surely somewhere is planet or even moon that can support life.
5) See 2, if they were at the same level of intelligence as us, it could be a possibility they had a similar tactic to keep people in line, if more intelligent then no.
6) As proven on earth, every race has retards that believe in something random, so probably.
>>
>>19338833
1. No
2. No
3. No

4. Yes
5. It is possible for an intelligent being to believe in something you faggot
6. It is possible for an intelligent being to believe in something you faggot
>>
>>19338833
1. No
2. No, but I understand the natural need for some people to be able to understand how everything seems to work or the need to find comfort in a greater being that has things planned out for us
3. No
4. Yes, there existence is possible, however it's unlikely for us to ever interact with them because as far as we know, trvelling across the galaxy is pretty much impossible
5. Possibly, likely yes, this is assuming that they are as least as intelligent as we are
6. Possibly, as much as we do
>>
>>19339996
>We are anti-semitic.

...no we aren't.
>>
1) I dont know
2)yes
3) yes
4) yes
5) maybe
6) maybe

Also, https://discord.gg/EAUHuN
>>
>>19338999
The (this) here is strong.
Also keked.
In answer to OPs "thought experiment":
123 are yes, humans may not all agree on one god but all have a sense of something other than self that can be perceived as greater than the existence we experience now.
4. I am on the fence about this owing to my belief in god, the bible tells us these entities may as well be demons but in research done by 9nania (really well done bible translation from hebe) we may as well have been created by extraterrestrial intelligence or were bred out by aliens to create a new genetic race (we are hybrids) so five/six is really just speculative for me seeing if they created us they may have no idea of god and no reason to believe in one if they have the ability to create/procreate life.
>>
>>19340420
Also
>420
Smoke weed erryday
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.