[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoop me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (24KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 443x332px
It's night time at my house. Tell me spooky stories (fiction or non-fiction) Make me shit my pants.
>>
Environmental estrogen is real, but being "more manly" isn't the solution. Don't blame women either. Saying birth control is the cause is like saying people who drive to work are responsible for global warming. Look at the corporations polluting water sources and note how they never get punished. Someone somewhere wants you poisoned.
>>
There's a house in Colorado that curses any family that lives in it.
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>19338743
>be me
>walking through woods on the way home from a late night party
>no wind, no animals, nothing
>that's weird, start getting nervous, walk a little faster
>something smells truly awful
>hear movement in the bushes
>all I can think is "SHIT!"
>then I hear it
>I see two yellow, bloodshot eyes staring at me in the darkness
>in a low, deep voice
>SHEEEEEEIIIIIT
>it was just the town negro, he says "wassup nigga"
>I say hi and then walk home
>mfw there was no wildlife around because it couldn't stand the black guy's smell
>>
> Hillary won the presidency
> women with penis now acceptable
> white male no longer exist
>>
>>19338743
you live in "the end of days" . the masses live lies told by the wealthy. everything happens before your eyes but your blind to the reality.

none of it is a larger than life battle against good and evil on the surface but it is a literal depiction in some cases. in others its symbolic

and here is the kicker. the wealthy many generations ago wanted this to happen so they made it happen. its why it seems so mundane... mostly. but their little game has awoken something and they dont even realize it.

their end game was to ruin the world then go "oh the religion is fake oh well guess theres no reason to hold back on whats left of humanity" but now they will and in some cases have been punished. there is a common take on the end of the world with the best stamping peoples hands and god sending every one else to heaven. its not depicted quite like that in any current version of the bible i wonder why people would say it like that. it is almost like a oral record of a older version and the beast isnt a bad guy. he stands beside god and condemns the wicked

fun fact there are 4 beast who rely the message come and see in revelations who are not evil.one even has the face of a man. why is the 5th evil if most of humanity is screwed and he fucks with them. if its filled with wicked men come the end of days why is he evil for punishing them
>>
>>19338908
>white male no longer exist

Heaven
>>
>>19338838
whats the address
>>
Are you that anon who took Dxm and went jogging?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.