[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw waiting patiently for this to actually get constructed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: patience.jpg (73KB, 844x847px) Image search: [Google]
patience.jpg
73KB, 844x847px
>tfw waiting patiently for this to actually get constructed and actually exist a bit and be forced upon society so that I can visit it and set my hand on it with a shitty grin on my face just after its completion and just before its subsequent vandalization by the locals which will of course not be followed up with any degree of urgency by the local lawful-good types
>>
File: born_to_peepee.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
born_to_peepee.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>>19338335
Wild guess.

It's a "war memorial" by a Satanic society. Not a war memorial to honor the fallen dead, bur rather, a much more realistic war memorial to glorify all the people murdered in the name of Satanic wars in the past 100 years.

Do I get a prize?
>>
>>19338391
this.

the only prize you get is being right.
>>
>>19338335
Are you talking about the situation in belle plaine

I swear to God we have a lot of occult people in this town.
>>
File: earthings.png (676KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
earthings.png
676KB, 1366x768px
fiverr spam dumps?
>>
Silly Demiurgic slaves.
>>
>>19338335
>forced upon society
what you mean like you crystians forcing your belifes on the subconchus of children leading them to a possible life of scizofrintic like misery

religion is just a tool to force your belifes and personal experences on others, do what I say or i'll hurt you, what do you think people said back then yah go fight it's a crystian thing to do
now your saying the Satanists are doing it?

and look at those jews eating that shit up they don't want the war to end because they can get money out of it

can't you people understand with out religion it's just two people argueing about an idia but with religion makes it so much more god HAS TO BE EVERY WARE if you see an error like the shape of the world you have to shut the fuck up

it's so fucking silly you religious people are nihilists your leaders say hey let's keep them distracted and in fear about basic shit and we can live in comfort
>>
>>19339566
Now THIS is shitposting
>>
File: Pepe-the-frog-redrawn-670x670.jpg (61KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-the-frog-redrawn-670x670.jpg
61KB, 670x670px
>>19338335
>set my hand on it

Don't cut yourself on those edges
>>
>>19339574

>one post has content, even if it seems tinfoil schizo
>other post has no content, just maymays

hmmmmmmmm i wonder which I would rather have this board filled with
>>
>>19339810
>OP makes a blog entry
>expects replies
>>
>>19338391
>in the name of Satanic wars in the past 100 years

Tell me about those Satanic Wars.
>>
File: 1497890461968.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497890461968.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>19338467
>>19338335

Since you seem to have no idea what I am talking about, I assume you Google searched for this online.

Cut yourself on your edges, faggot OP.
>>
>>19340035
The ten worlds, the hidden shamans and the underground witch wars.

They released the giant ants for testing.
>>
>>19340005
It's to appreciate the soldiers sacrifices in the middle-east that were done to appease elite's material lust. These soldiers didn't fight for freedom, far from it.
>>
>>19340049
Chimera ants?
>>
>>19340005
YOU SEE ME NOW A VETERAN
OF A THOUSAND SATANIC WARS
IVE BEEN LIVING ON THE EDGE SO LONG
WHERE THE WINDS OF LIMBO ROAR
>>
>>19340096
Please don't let this shades go on.
>>
>>19338335
Silly Ego slaves.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.