[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you support and help someone delusional?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: delusion.jpg (180KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
delusion.jpg
180KB, 728x546px
hello. a few weeks ago i met a couple here in my city and we ended up talking about all kinds of different subjects. eventually i was invited over for dinner at their place, which is a homestead roughly two miles in the woods here in my town on a class 6 road. i get there and they have a nice fire pit and a decent little home until the house and "bunker" are built. i stayed for almost 8 hours and he disclosed that he was a film maker and he was gangstalked and almost killed because of it. he then tells me that it was because of aliens that he's alive and they put an implant inside to track him and make sure he's ok and that the watchers are always looking out for him.. i have tried to have very serious conversations with him but when i do he can't focus on anything and begins to go in tirades about how shit is going to hit the fan and the nukes will fall soon and he needs to have everything ready for when it happens.i have asked to see his "footage" and any other material he has shot and put together but i never get an answer and he always changes the subject yet he always brings it up and how they tried to kill him. i cannot use my phone or laptop while i am there, i have to have all electronics off and placed in an object that creates a faraday cage essentially. i try to talk to him but he's going in so many different directions at once. i don't have anything against pot but they smoke every 45 minutes or so and he takes mushrooms every few hours. i want to help this guy but he seriously believes that the system crashing down and he needs to prepare. what they fuck can i do here? how far should i let this go?
>>
He's eating mushrooms every few hours, well no wonder why.
>>
>>19338341
he claims the the mushrooms give him visions of the future and prophetic messages and the pot is "medicine" that helps keep his mind from getting invaded. he also eats large amounts of sage and cilantro.
>>
hippies are not paranormal
>help someone delusional
tell them to get off of /x/

GET OFF OF /x/
>>
>>19338362
He needs a medical professional. His shit's fucked.
>>
>>19338362
I've had hellish visions of the future while meditating. I was pretty delusional myself. I literally saw Christ try to come into my heart tripping on lsd. I submitted my will to him and dedicated my life to him. It felt so freeing when I just lost my pride and fears. Literally someone could drop nukes all around me and I would just accept it as gods will. Maybe you can talk him into seeing Jesus as I did on the mushrooms. some people might see that as another delusion but it was real enough for me that I have no question. Hell it turned me into a better person and I don't worry about myself or want shit for myself. Just like food, bed, decent chick and I might as well have it all
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.