[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 1487546784118.png (1MB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
1487546784118.png
1MB, 642x767px
How do I astral project?
>>
People are going to give you a whole bunch of techniques, then there will be arguments, suggestions and finally, the whole thread will come to the conclusion about the easiest way to do it. Every time. So let's just skip that.

Push with out pushing. Get up with out getting up.
>>
>>19337312
What d'you mean exactly?
>>
>>19337338
It means exactly what it sounds like. Lay down, meditate/get relaxed, then visualize yourself getting up. Walk around your house until you get more practice. Have someone place objects around the house with out you have seen them, then go find them with your astral body.

Just push off bro, Just push off.
>>
>>19337303
All the techniques boil down to drawing your attention completely away from your physical body while it falls asleep.
The main reason for failure is not technique, but lack of constant practice.
>>
What do I do once it's successful? How do I stay safe, travel the planes, make it back home, etc.
>>
>>19337497
Golden Shield and watch your neck.
>>
use binaural beats
>>
>>19337303
How do I access the higher astral planes? I wanna meet angels n shit.
>>
>>19337303
you do it every night in your dreams
>>
Smoke weed first
>>
>>19338367

The Demiurge has Angels too, because he Emulates god.

Actually what you think of as Angels are called Aeons.

And what you call Heaven is the Pleroma.

But the Demiurge wants to trick you. He comes from space, and he wants you to confuse that with Heaven.
>>
>>19337303
ive been studying ap since last year, i got some pretty good results by analizing the perfect time to astral project, for an example astral project after masturbating and astral project without nasturbating, its like troublshooting a computer a trial and error. dont listen to those people that will say that do this or do that it will just fuck your brain about ap. once that you accidentally ap, do a backtrack repeat the exact thing that you had done the exact time in the exact place, there you will find your own method.
>>
>Be dreaming
>Lucid dream
>Picture a rope
>Pull that rope like a viking warrior
>your soul slowly goes out from your body¨
>now you will experiece chock
>but like a viking continue
>ask your guardian angel for advice
>have a chat with god
>go to mars and speak to aliens
>go back to your body and find it inhabited
>SHIEEET
>>
>>19338935
>Be dreaming
>Lucid dream
>Picture a rope
>Intrusive thought
>hang self
>wake up
>SHIEEEET
>>
>>19338772
so does hand to gland kombat help with ap?
>>
>>19337303
>get really drunk and/or high on psychedelics
>climb into hammock
>roll around in it like a cocoon
>have someone raise on side of it to the ceiling so you're hanging upside down like a bat
>spin
>wait til you puke and pass out
>>
>>19338935
>now you will experiece chock
I misread that.
>>
>>19338935
>>go back to your body and find it inhabited
It can't be inhabited by anyone else than yourself, that's what the silver chord is for
>>
>>19337650
This is so important and people barely mention it, binaural beats helps A LOT.

https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/binauralBrainwaveGenerator.php
>>
>>19337312
Best state to do this from is the hypnagogic state, the in-between sleep and awake, where the body is asleep, but the mind is in transition to astral realms - whether consciously/intently or unconsciously. This state allows you to easily push or project yourself without having to worry about your body so much, just realize your body is asleep and that its functions are in automatic mode now.

It becomes very much mental at that point onwards, as you learn to distinguish your astral body from your physical body, and realize the power of your mind and soul.

Fuk, it is wild.

We all astral travel naturally when we sleep.
>>
>>19338935
You mispelled cock.
>>
>>19343751
It's hard to stay in that state because as soon as you're consciously aware of it, it can jolt you into awareness again. practice.
>>
>>19337303
300mg Diphenhydramine
You will receive unsolicited astral projections in the process.
>>
>>19345636
These projections will be intercepted by the CIA and intelligence agencies.
>>
>>19337303
Fuck me, I keep falling asleep
>>
>>19337303
Take 5 grams of dried Psilocybin Semilanceata mushrooms or smoke a half gram of DMT. It's literally as simple as that. If you live in the UK, shrooms are going to start growing in full next month.
>>
>>19344225
This. As soon as I get that "vision" of my surroundings as I'm transitioning, I'm suddenly jolted back into consciousness. It's involuntary, like a reflex.
>>
Is it possible to accidentally AP? If so how would one go about preventing it from occurring again?
>>
>>19347107
Also how do you tell if you are APing?
>>
>>19338367
Do kabbalah tree of life rituals regularly. You will build up a light body and then you will be able to see and converse with angels.
>>
>>19347212
The thing is I don't want to AP. I just want to dream normally. I have no knowledge of how to do it safely, so if I do it on accident a lot I'm worried I might be put in danger.
>>
>>19337303
What's it feel like when you exit the body?
>>
>>19345886
It's a protection mechanism. It's a lot more dangerous than most of these /x/ers would have you belive. Remember it's not just humans that browse X, this place is prime for picking off souls.
>>
>>19347580
You know when you're falling asleep and kinda half dreaming? And you imagine that you're falling or that you're leg moves and you can feel your leg move, but then can't figure out if you only imagined it moving or not?
It feels like that
>>
>>19347246
You need to develop a lot of energy if you want to see angels in their energetic form. You may encounter them in dreams anyway, you probably just won't think they look any different than a normal human.

Kabbalah is how you get to the higher planes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Worlds
Normal dreaming takes place in the lowest world, you need to traverse the tree if you want to get to the higher ones. It may not be necessary to do kabbalah specifically, but its basically a map for exactly what you asked for.

The lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram is pretty much the only ritual you need to safely astral project. You can protect yourself from other entities with it. The requisite safety measure is the ability to wake yourself up. Really imagine where your body is, return to it, and bring yourself into waking consciousness.
>>
>>19337303
sleep deprivation. for like a week or so. doesnt work for every one. some just hallucinate

you should set up a test if your going to do it. just to szee if you are hallucinating or if its real. get a deck of cards. and shuffle and take 1 card out and dont look at it. close your eyes and place it on top of something but not to high

if you manage to astral project and you are near your body look for the card and then later check the card and see if it the one you had seen

some might suggest physical exertion instead of sleep deprivation
>>
>>19348358
thx this card thing is a brilliant idea. Do you think getting exhausted with weed would werk?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.