[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didnt they ever come back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: phoenix lights.jpg (14KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix lights.jpg
14KB, 1280x720px
Why didnt they ever come back?
>>
Black people
>>
>>19337260
>people
>>
>>19337250
i hope something like this happens again since we all have cameras now.
>>
>>19337295
It happens more often that you think, but people don't look up on the sky for answers anymore, to busy on their screens to notice
>>
>>19337553
you would think that if one person noticed it they would take to social media to tell people and then those people would go out and look.
>>
>>19337565
Do you run outside everyone someone on /x/ post some an ufo sight.
Or when one of what I could only imagine many friends on FB post some paranormal shit online.

People have become lazy, and afraid to turn into a tinfoil hat running joke.
>>
>>19337250
They didn't find any signs of intelligent life.
>>
>>19337250
they never left! when i lived in phx i saw an orange orb on my regular late night jog and i observed it for fifteen minutes. i was shaken to my core and dumbfounded.
also my ex swears she observed objects flying in the southwest part of the valley.
it really is a hotbed of activity. whenever there's a large sighting the national guard does flare exercises the next night to obfuscate eyewitness reports.
>>
>>19337579
if my friends say "hey guys there is some weird lights hovering over our town" and they post a picture im pretty sure i would go outside and check.
>>
>>19337250
(((they))) never left
>>
>>19337250
The USAF told them to turn the lights off next time.
>>
File: we_come_in_peace.jpg (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
we_come_in_peace.jpg
166KB, 1024x768px
>>19337250
The aliens demoted the cadet who not only didn't engage the cloaking device but also left the bloody running lights on. He now cleans the ONE space toilet in a ship with 400 alien crew.
>>
>>19337250

I want to know why there is absolutely no even quasi-decent photographic evidence available of this fucking thing. Somebody should have uploaded a decent pic by now.
>>
>>19338588
Because it was paranormal, and not a spacecraft.
>>
>>19338597
No, it wasn't, you fucking retard.

G'damn you "paranormal" faggots are pure cancer.
>>
>>19338654
Yes it was. Or otherwise it didn't happen. But it *did* happen, both in USA and in Mexico. Only that eyewitness accounts of the "otherworldly" UFO differed and there were no legit photos or videos of it.

If you still think that it wasn't a shared vision fed by the simulation you are slow.
>>
File: you....jpg (101KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
you....jpg
101KB, 2048x1024px
>>19338714
>>
Because of Drumpf's travel ban
>>
>>19338805

I'm glad somebody said it
>>
>>19338799
>What are Marian apparitions.
I'm sorry if you can't wrap your head around the simulation concept, but sooner than later we will too be able to simulate a universe, and when that happens, chances are this universe won't be the original simulation. And if this is true, then chances are also that Phoenix Lights was produced by the big kahuna. I could write a book about this but I know that this is not the audience.
>>
>>19338714
I don't get why people say this about pictures of the sky. The regular cellphone camera cannot capture far away ligths. Ever tried taking a picture of a full moon? It looks huge in the sky but in a pic it's a puny dot. Never I've been able to capture stars with any kind of phone I've had.
UFOs are the same shit. Little lights floating far away can't be fully captured by a regular camera.
>>
>>19337250
Because it was a test run for an experimental stealth air
>>
>>19338824
If a spacecraft the size of a football stadium flew over relatively low (so that its size can be judged), hiding stars behind it, with several bright lights on its bottom-side, any camera would record at least something..
>>
>>19338830
EVERY fucking "stealth" aircraft ever developed in the U.S. is fitted with standard FAA mandated navigation and marking lights for collision avoidance and identification purposes, you clueless moron.

The lights people saw that night were anything but ordinary.

Why are so many of you people so fucking stupid?
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 500x500px
>>19337250

You all want to hear some crazy shit?

Google: Kurt Russel Phoenix Lights

Kurt Russel the movie star.
Talk about a real strange glitch in the matrix. Fucking crazy shit...
>>
>>19338891
What am I looking for here. A movie star reporting a ufo?? Thats not all that uncommon.
>>
>>19337250
for the same reason we never engage with tribes who live in the jungle and never had any contact with us.
>>
>>19337579
>Do you run outside everyone someone on /x/ post some an ufo sight.
The couple of times someone on /x/ said they saw something near my area, I did bother to go check. There was nothing either time.
>>
What if they were looking for the Star Child and decadents of Star Children In Mexico? its in the same general area.
>>
Flares. /thread
>>
>>19339170

Flares don't account for the people that saw the thing fly over their fucking heads, you moron.

Fuck off with your idiotic cancer.
>>
>>19339170
Your post is a flare.
>>
>>19339204
They really do look like IR flares. People are delusional.

>Flares don't account for the people that saw the thing fly over their fucking heads

Most people reported exactly what you see in the video: floating lights that look like descending IR flares. The people who reported other occurrences are nuts or fishing for attention. Attaching credibility to the minority because it validates your belief is moronic.
>>
>>19339294
Why were the flares launched after the sighting?

This is like a child who wets their pants, and then pretends to spill their drink to cover it up.
>>
>>19339304
There are two events we're talking about.

In the first, people witnessed what was most likely planes flying in formation (planes from Davis-Montham). In the second, people witnessed a burst of IR flares being dropped, probably from the same formation. People who witnessed the first event later saw footage of the second and turned the memory into a giant, v-shaped UFO.

Regardless, there is no documentation whatsoever of the giant UFO, and what documentation that survived looks exactly like flares dropped from a military plane.
>>
>>19339333
>In the first, people witnessed what was most likely planes flying in formation (planes from Davis-Montham).

How did you arrive at this stochastic calculation? Please tell me all about how you calculate the authenticity of others' perceptual information--do you use a cybernetic telecommunications network to wiretap the visual perceptions of human beings on the daily? Or do you just assume a story that you would prefer others to believe, and insist that anything they claim otherwise is a hallucination, unless their claims pertain to the story of your imagination?

I am interested in both possibilities--cybernetic telecommunication networks interfacing with organics, and applied NLP, using Bayesian Statistics to stochastically model alternate scenarios to reality and bluff them into existence.

You do use one of those two methods, don't you? You do have a logical, and scientific basis to your claims, do you not?
>>
>>19339370
Turn that argument around on yourself and apply Occam's Razor to it. Neither of us were there, which explanation is more likely?
>>
>>19339385
Have they been conclusively identified? If not then they are still ufos by definition
>>
>>19337250
have you ever been to arizona? thats why
>>
>>19339385
>Neither of us were there, which explanation is more likely?
Have you been tracking my physical location, without my permission?

Do you posess the capability to have a conversation with someone, without inventing details about them, that they never agreed to?
>>
>>19339333
First, these people saw this damn thing flying over their homes WELL outside of the military flight training area, which means they wouldn't be dropping flares, now would they dipshit? No. The answer is no.

Second, people that live near an airfield tend to understand what the characteristics of normal aircraft in flight looks like because they see them flying damn near every fucking day and night. They get used to seeing the speed they move through the sky, the lights they use day and night, the sounds they make, and the fucking flares they use during training missions. The idea that thousands of people surrounding that airbase all of the sudden mistakenly took the same standard fucking aircraft they'd seen flying around for years as some kind of massive alien spaceship is just fucking stupid, and you should feel stupid for even suggesting it. The fucking governor himself saw the damn thing and knew it wasn't a standard human aircarft, but lied about it to keep stupid people like you from freaking out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJXMBHByZY

Do you even research these events, or do you just post dumb shit to troll people?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.