[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1500072175649.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500072175649.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>Be me
>13 I think
>Get older sisters room cause she moves in with boyfriend
>Move all shit in from old room which my brother stays in
>Later that night see dark figure in room
>Forget about it and go eat dinner
>Come back to room around 12AM
>Closet lights on
>Look in closet cause I don't remember turning it on
>Nothing in closet, I shut off the light and went to my bed
>It's a twin size bed but it fits cause I was only 4,10
>After 30 mins of scrolling through YouTube fall asleep
>Wake up sweating,around 3AM, and notice something in front right of my room
>This figure looks like a tall man, 6 foot+, its head is touching the ceiling.
>Figure is just standing there
>My room was completely pitch black but this figure was outlined
>Wake up next morning already forgot about this figure.
>My day was normal nothing strange I can recall.
>Go back to room after dinner and fall asleep around 11PM
>Wake up around 3AM and see the figure standing in the corner again
>It seems as if it is closer tonight by a couple feet
>My room is very small so it was standing 6
feet away
>Turn on lamp next to bed
>Figure disappears
>This continues to happen for another couple of days
>One night the figure was around 2 feet away from me
>it seemed as if it put out a hand towards me
>Turn on lamp
>Figure sinks into ground

This was the last time I have seen this figure can someone please explain what this could be. When we were younger we fucked around with ouija boards in that room and have noticed other things happen. The spirit we contacted say he had a "bond" with my sister. So this could explain what happened but does anyone else think they know.
>>
>>19337229
Why don't you just ask it? Here's how:

- Draw a picture of your self, drawing a picture of your self.
- Draw a picture of your self in bed, with the figure looking over you.
- Draw a picture of the figure holding the tool you used to draw a these pictures with, drawing on a blank piece of paper.
- Lay out all these pictures, and leave an extra blank piece of paper, with the tool you used to draw these pictures out overnight, so the figure can draw something if it wants to.

It probably just wants to know where your sister went, or if you're still her.
>>
>>19337328
Why no just write?
>>
>>19337340
Because it might not speak English.
>>
>>19339520
Fucking immigrant entities
>>
>>19339520
Fucking savages
>>
>>19337229
It gave you the time to bring your sister back and you ignored it. It's clearly bound to that room and can't move too fast, so it's going to need a faster vessel. That vessel is you, OP.

If it wasn't demonstrating the time that you have left and is indeed just really slow then you can avoid being possessed and fuck with it by moving the bed to the different side of the room every time it gets too close.
>>
https://www.sleepassociation.org/patients-general-public/hallucinations-during-sleep/
>>
COuld be a demon op, apparently 3am is where they’re at their strongest
>>
>>19339951
Its a DJIN.
>>
>>19339951
>>19340916
based on what exactly
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.