[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/. I have a slightly different topic to talk about than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1500169910600.jpg (68KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
1500169910600.jpg
68KB, 564x797px
Hello /x/.
I have a slightly different topic to talk about than what I normally see here. I've seen some subjects touch on it but not really explore and I have questions that I want answers to, and I honestly believe this is my best bet. Anyway, here we go..

Recently I've been having dreams. Of times and places that are sometimes historically accurate, but sometimes alien to me completely- Yet I've come in contact with a small group of people that verify these dreams for me. They can tell me what I dreamed of just by me giving a vague and general description. Then they go into further detail about the subject of those dreams and it brings back memories. Actual memories. I'm told there are more of us out there, and I want to know the truth. My universal catalyst number is 23. I'm called Prometheus by the ones who are like us and currently only have one other near me, Selina Nocturus. We've all talked in detail, either in person or through group chats, trying to put all the pieces back together and remember fully. We know something is happening, something is coming soon and that this might be our last chance. To do what, I don't know, but I feel it. I've remembered something of a war where I had to watch people I felt connected to more than family, almost as if they're parts of me, fall and be sent to the place that I still fear more than anything. I'm not sure what it truly is but I have my guesses. We call it the void, because that's basically what it is. An Abyss. Every time we die in one life, we end up there until the next. And every second there feels like forever, it's torture without any actions. It's complete separation and isolation from everything. Only a darkness deeper than darkness and total singularity for who knows how long. And then there's the loss of memory, the spark, and it all comes flowing back and I remember more than I care to, try to escape the memories because no human mind should have to remember these things. But it doesn't stop.
>>
>>19336459
OP Here.

The memories come and keep coming. About a Masquerade ball, in which I killed the one I call Orion and sent him back. Memories of being denied death and only being allowed to sit in solitary, not knowing up or down, left or right, back or forth, being tortured by absolute nothingness. I don't know what I am. I don't know why I have these memories. I know I'm just a human and I live in a fragile human body. Why do we share these same memories? What is all of this? I have my own guesses and ideas, again, but I don't want to assume anything with a matter like this. It's been going on for 6 years, this return of fragmented memories. I've even looked into AP to try and find others like this and I've been watched by beings that I can't comprehend, to see them standing in council around me waiting on the memories to return to I can rejoin those ranks. Someone help me understand this. I don't want any "mental illness" replies or bullshit, I legitimately want information and help.
>>
File: Satan_concept_1_SMT4A.jpg (1MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Satan_concept_1_SMT4A.jpg
1MB, 1280x1600px
>>19336459
Bump for answers
>>
Sure. There's a lot to cover.

Terra has been under quarantine for a good while. This was done, so that virgin souls could be grown. Virgin souls are those that have no recollection of prior incarnations; they have been wiped clean. This system was designed in such a way to screen out signals from outside, so that Terran humans could develop societies independently from the rest of the galaxy, where there exists civillizations that have mastered the science and art of transferring conscious from one body to another, in a process called incarnation of the soul. The quarantine officially ended on December 21, 2012. Since then, the screening of signals from advanced civillizations within the interstellar community have been gradually lowering.

The people in control of the rate of this gradual lowering of the signal screen are Terran humans. Expressing love with others continues to reconnect this physical planet with the rest of the interstellar community. Expressing fear with others locks it in place, as this is an indication of sensory overload. This gradual lowering of the signal screen is designed in such a way that Terran humans can connect their virgin souls with the souls of those of advanced civillizations only by the Terran human's individual consent. Since individual souls are a valuable item within the interstellar community, retaining the integrity of freewill is ideal, since the entire point of quarantining Terra was for the growing of souls which have never been taken under control of by members of the interstellar community outside of this system. This process is generally referres to as the entering into 4th density consciousness, though individual experiences may vary.

Based on your thread, you appear to be reconnecting with a soul group which you were once familiar with, before entering Terra's quarantine system.
>>
>>19336700
So what am I? What does that mean for me? Is this a spiritual thing? A chemical thing? I still don't understand the soul concept. Is it just consciousness? Is my soul really me or is it the impression of multiple?
>>
>>19336726
Your soul is a telecommunications signal, with an undefined source. That is what makes it a discrete unit. If the source to the telecommunications signal which is your consciousness could be determined, then it wouldn't be your soul anymore, your soul wouldn't be virgin, and it would be under the control over whoever knew the frequency coordinates of the source of the telecommunications signal which is your consciousness.
>>
>>19336459
Where can I contact you and your group, any discord ? Irc ?
>>
>>19336459
Screenshot of gc or fake
>>
>>19336953
>>19336966
I will gladly answer you both. Work time but I'll give you my SC which is dzannin.
Also a discord.
discord gg /FbePxp9

I'll respond later you have my word
>>
Seems the thread has survived thus far. GC as promised. Most things we talk about in video, so as not to leave much text behind.
>>
File: image.png (202KB, 1948x954px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
202KB, 1948x954px
>>19338288
Doh'
>>
>>19336459
Someone mentioned Akashic records?
>>
Im here to chew gum and kick ass.....and im all outta gum.
>>
>>19340651
You are doing it wrong.
Don't force the meme dude
>>
>>19336459
>We call it the void
What color is it?
>>
Dearest... you must embrace the Void.
Don't think about it as punishment but as a vacation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.