[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 43

File: tumblr_o64ytl14TK1qkycczo1_540.png (831KB, 466x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o64ytl14TK1qkycczo1_540.png
831KB, 466x800px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19333557
>>
Trading
Also rolling for dubs pls based god
>>
>>19336317
Query?
>>
File: IMG_20170719_133842.jpg (164KB, 868x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_133842.jpg
164KB, 868x1280px
Can I get a reading on my potential strengths based on my star chart?
>>
>>19336319
Sorry I was using the restroom.
I have a text I've written out to someone. I'd like to know if they'd respond if I sent it, and if they sent it how would they respond (positive or negative)?
Yours?
>>
Reading a little, give age, a nunber between 30 and 300, fav song, query.

No general readings
>>
>>19336342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
How do I nourish our relationship to new heights, a little stuck here personally. I'm new to all of this really.
>>
File: astro1.jpg (110KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro1.jpg
110KB, 670x471px
For Tame Impala Anon

>>19334575
Hey dear sorry for the delay to answer, just had a busy day and I'm kinda exhausted now to do a reading like that but you're never a pest, I like to chat and do readings, that's why I'm here. ^^

For your natal chart, there's a good website http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi you can put your birth date and time to get your chart. Pic related is mine, I know just few bits from seeing others reading and asking around to look at mine.

Thanks for reaching out and I hope you're having a good day dear, sorry for not being able to read now but if you wish I can take a look at your query on a later time, let me know aye? Safe paths <3
>>
>>19336342
What will happen between me and that man during the next months and years? Of what nature will our relationship/connection be if at all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya46q6ALt9Q

Thank you!
>>
>>19336334
Page of Cups, Page of Coins, 5 of wands,
High Priest

Well he's going to be a bit confused and defensive if you are accusing him of something. There will be a fight that breaks out. You are already expecting this somewaht because what you are sending is going to play at his emotions. He's focusing on material things right now so he might not like you disrupting him so be careful and think about if its the right time to send it or not. Its not but its your choice.

Will the unison happen the way Im thinking?
>>
>>19336342
Wrong Side Of Heaven
What does PG think of me?
>>
>>19336342
Age 28
Number 255
Song Bologna by Wanda
Query: my friend Lucer, is she in love with me? Should i try something with gali?
>>
>>19336398
*255, sorry
>>
>>19336390
Nine of cups, page of wands, four of Pentacles, eight of Pentacles, ace of cups

Mostly! There will be some roadblocks but they will be overcome fairly easily. You'll be almost, if not entirely, pleased with the results.
>>
>>19336342
Whirr - Meaningless
Why did she seem so upset and depressed after the festival?
>>
>>19336342
Neutral Milk Hotel - Two Headed Boy
Should I move across the country with my sick grannie?
>>
>>19336342
18 48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRjLv1L0WF8
will i meet the girl of my dreams?
>>
>>19336342
love reading with my friend that i like please
and is he okay, should i call him?

18 yo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0J7NM6-lXw
>>
File: betterchart.jpg (76KB, 684x481px) Image search: [Google]
betterchart.jpg
76KB, 684x481px
>>19336364
Hay, wanna trade? I do a pretty good celtic cross.
Same query as Tame Impala, I want a hint at what my guardians are and how much influence they have.
>>
>>19336342

Swell I'm sorry

Will I ever recover from procrastination, how long will it hinder me for?
>>
>>19336342
https://youtu.be/aH_xoWucqMs
Will I marry my man in the long term?
>>
Trading
>>
did Bibliowinzar die?
>>
>>19336723
sup
>>
I'm having trouble reading rn guys, pls forgive, I recently got a job so now I'm trying to balance shit out again
>>
>>19336757
Does the person I miss hate me? How long will he stay angry with me, and will he be open to reconcile after he is no longer angry?
Yours?
>>
>>19336771
ok no problem so you wont read tonight?
>>
>>19336771
Its fine, take your time, don't read if you aren't feeling well.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>One query/thing to be read for only
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No vague/unintelligible shit

Requirements:
>The Character for a Sanskrit Consonant
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19336773
Page of Pentacles, King of Swords, Eight of Cups

He doesn't hate you but he is trying to leave his feelings for you behind, if that makes any sense. I think he still feels for you but he is trying to neglect and disregard those feelings because he thinks that based on your circumstances together it's not logical for you two to be together anymore. Because of this he throws himself into a new personal project or work in order to try and forget you.

I asked whether or not he would succeed, and long story short is no. He'll try and try (8oP) but the thought of you will still linger in his mind. It will be at the very back and come up when he least unexpects it to the point it eventually becomes nightmarish what he did to you, or what you did to him (9oS). He will have no other option but to reconcile with you after long but it won't be in the most harmonious way (the tower). It will probably be with a fight and then release of all the built up tension between you but then there will be room for growth for things to start over.

what will happen between G and me in the future?
>>
File: sss.png (188KB, 410x762px) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
188KB, 410x762px
>>19336794
Red
Hexagon
I've made some improvements in my life recently, but am still lacking when it comes to a relationship. Any advice, what do the cards say?
>>
>>19336794

>hey look everyone i posted it again
>>
>>19336811
Pls for the love of god no more fighting and drama. Ugh...
Your query?
>>
How's it going /div/? Have you traversed the path? Or have you deviated, forging a new future?
>>
>>19336829
what will happen between G and me in the future?
>>
File: bats.jpg (770KB, 2896x1944px) Image search: [Google]
bats.jpg
770KB, 2896x1944px
I can't do any readings right now, but I would appreciate if someone could hook me up with one.

Female, Scorpio Pisces rising.
How do I conquer my antagonists? What is my path of activism to defeat ignorance? What ignorance must I defeat within myself?

Also, just general question, when I do readings should I come up with a trip to make things easier? Been on the fence about it.
>>
>>19336842
>seven of pentacles, ten of cups, six of swords, king of wands, king of cups

Okay so right now G is happy with the way things are between you guys and probably won't want things to change much or even push hard to have them change. Right now you are at a point where you are trying to evaluate the situation and see what is up and where things are going wrong, etc.. G may have an issue with this and feel to pressured and try to move on. While they'll want to explore their freedom more, they still end up coming back to you. Your outcome shows a change of heart with G. Things can work out to your favor between you two but it may only come after some hardships and G realizes that they want to be with you.
>>
>>19336837

Anxious. The wolves circle and the night draws near. I do not know when they come.
>>
summoning cheswick
>>
>>19336862
>How do I conquer my antagonists?
The Tower, Queen of Wands, 2 of Swords, 5 of Pentacles, 4 of Wands
Destroy them utterly, be a badass bitch. It's going to lead you into a bad place because you'll expend so many of your available energy and resources but, if you can survive the backlash and hardship that arises from your actions, you can achieve your goals.
>if

The other two are subjective, and I don't like reading subjective issues.

>when I do readings should I come up with a trip to make things easier?
It makes it easier to find your posts in the archive and gives you a bit of leverage if you're a good reader, but it also opens you up to drama. Up to you.
>>
Trading.

>male
>22
>capricorn

If i ask my boss to change my job function, will he considerer?
>>
>>19336837

are you ever going to do readings again?
>>
>>19336890
four of pentacles
the tower
page of pentacles

not really. he likes your job where you are at right now. he thinks you are a good fit for it especially if its an entry level position. he might actually be offended that you ask him.

what does he feels for me
>>
>>19336890

When do they come for me?

Seeing an acorn in a bird's nest buried underground in what seems to be a rabbit's warren. A barren stick points up to the emblem of a rose writ large. A mushroom grows large in the dark.

Plant the seed of the idea and let other sources, different sources, nurture it. You will initially be kept in the dark and fed bullshit, but it will happen.
>>
>>19336889
Interesting spread, thank you!
>>
File: anusvara.jpg (18KB, 780x255px) Image search: [Google]
anusvara.jpg
18KB, 780x255px
>>19336794
red triangle
will i earn more than enough to live comfortably from my business? a timeline of seeing profits would be helpful if possible.
>>
Trading.
Why am I seeing all these number synchronicities? Is it my brain tricking me? If not what kind of breakthrough are they pointing at/trying to tell me?
>>
>>19336973
This post would have been so much cooler with dubs
>>
trading. if i message S, what will come of it? will we go down the romantic road again? she really was something special.
>>
>>19336973

My query >>19336973

>Why am I seeing all these number synchronicities?

A very phallic looking dandelion fully fluffed out appears before me. A sunflower full of seeds but with a circle of them missing menaces down. A man walks back and forth through a hallway wildly while wearing a sword. An apple tree comes fully into bloom at an accelerated speed.

Because something in the universe is trying to perpetuate itself. Something that you don't want to deal with, that might be dangerous but is presently confined, and you are being subconsciously pointed at it.
>>
>>19336992

Damn it.

>>19336913 this is my query
>>
>>19336973
I often also see repeating numbers, most notably 223 and 224 together. I heard it's supposed to be a message from some higher being, but I really don't know what to think.
>>
>>19336997
I'm seeing 29 and 33 a lot.
>>
>>19336992
Thanks. I know it's something but I just don't know what and I don't want to fool myself or think too highly of certain situations in my life. Sigh. I don't know what to think or do.

Justice, four of Wands reversed, world reversed
Soon, much sooner than you probably expect. They feel as though they have unfinished business with you in such a way that leaving it unfinished is an injustice. It almost feels like there is rage behind their motivations. Protect yourself. They want justice. Their justice.
>>
>>19336973
Significance: Ten of Cups, Knight of Pentacles, Four of Wands, Justice

What I'm getting at is that It's something to do with breaking out of your comfort zone which would be giving you a chance at something new in your life that would make you a lot happier than you are now. You may be too comfortable at the moment but not as happy as you could be. Comfort doesn't always equal happiness. There's an opportunity in your career or getting a job at all if you don't have one that you need to seek out which would give you more enjoyment and satisfaction then what you have curently. It's basically giving you a heads up to be prepared or get prepared so you can be ready for it when it comes. Your brain definitely isn't tricking you though, its giving you that heads up.

Love reading from now until the end of 2017?
>>
>>19336997
I see mostly two and threes. I just looked at the clock and saw :22 and then the post countdown for 4chan and saw 44s. I see 33 a lot, especially 111, but I'm familiar with synchronicities and I'm afraid it's my brain fooling me. I don't want to keep my hopes up that the universe is paying attention to me.
>>
>ITT: people who don't know the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon

Baader-Meinhof is the phenomenon where one stumbles upon some obscure piece of information—often an unfamiliar word or name—and soon afterwards encounters the same subject again, often repeatedly

The reason for this is our brains’ prejudice towards patterns. Our brains are fantastic pattern recognition engines, a characteristic which is highly useful for learning, but it does cause the brain to lend excessive importance to unremarkable events.

In point of fact, coincidences themselves are usually just an artifact of perception. We humans tend to underestimate the probability of coinciding events, so our expectations are at odds with reality. And non-coincidental events do not grab our attention with anywhere near the same intensity, because coincidences are patterns, and the brain actually stimulates us for successfully detecting patterns, hence their inflated value. In short, patterns are habit-forming.
>>
>>19337013
The job thing is definitely a possibility, but it's not like it would be anything special. Would the universe really give me all these signs about some part-time liquor store job? Lol

>seven of swords, two of Pentacles, ten of cups rx, fool, five of Swords
Hmmm... it honestly seems like you'll have a really difficult time in love this year. If there is someone in your life or that you're hoping to be involved with, everything may not be as it seems. You may be trying to bring balance to a situation that you simply can't force. If things are changing, for better or worse, let them. Don't try to play both roles in the relationship. If you are single, then expect to have a lot of let downs this year, hopes being dashed, etc.. it just doesn't look like a good year. Sorry anon.
>>
>>19336312 -> 63:1.2
63:1.2.The parents of this first human couple were apparently little different from the average of their tribe, though they were among its more intelligent members, that group which first learned to throw stones and to use clubs in fighting. They also made use of sharp spicules of stone, flint, and bone.
>>
>>19336990

6 of wands, queen of pentacles, 2 of cups. looks like whatever romantic feelings you had towards each other will be rekindled. messaging her will be no problem, just don't lose your spaghetti.
>>
>>19337046
niiiiiice. what's your query?
>>
>>19337116

will i be hired for the job i interviewed for? they're taking forever to make a decision
>>
>>19336892
Perhaps. When the time allows
>>
File: calm beach 2.jpg (125KB, 1403x992px) Image search: [Google]
calm beach 2.jpg
125KB, 1403x992px
Ok fellas, I'm handing out some free fortunes, send me some queries, ladies and gents. Now normally, I need pictures of your mindset, but now I need hand drawn pictures of crabs on a beach. It can be a 5 min drawing in MS paint, or you can really do it up if you're an artist, I don't discriminate.
>>
>>19337126
>knight of cups, the hermit, nine of wands, king of cups
yeah. despite you giving off kind of a stand-offish vibe, they're gonna see that your experience and capabilities fit the bill, and you'll land the job. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>19337197

thank you! i tried to be friendly in the interview but i was a bit quiet i think. thanks =)
>>
>>19337193

hey NR, how's it going with your lady friend?
>>
File: crab.png (20KB, 1366x643px) Image search: [Google]
crab.png
20KB, 1366x643px
>>19337193
Hello, NR.

Could you tell me more about my professional life?
>>
File: 756776567.png (8KB, 802x467px) Image search: [Google]
756776567.png
8KB, 802x467px
>>19337193
What kinds of problems M is passing by now?
>>
File: IMG_0661.png (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0661.png
1MB, 960x1280px
>>19337193
Will I ever have the one I love back in my life? What can I do to bring him back? Does he want anything of me?
>>
>>19337202
yeah, the hermit was in the challenge spot, so that was what gave them the second thoughts. for future reference, you should be more of a talker and swipe up opportunities to give your own 2 cents when they come, give them more of a chance to know who you are.
>>
>>19337246

yeahhh, i'm introverted so i run out of things to say i guess. thanks for the reading, i feel more reassured now
>>
>>19337012

Welp. Guess I've gotta sit up with my rifle tonight.
>>
Holy shit these crab drawings are giving me life.
>>
trading
>>
File: crabbypicture.jpg (138KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
crabbypicture.jpg
138KB, 1000x750px
>>19337193

How's the rest of the summer looking for me?
>>
>>19337689
He's not coming back bruv
>>
>>19337703

Who is not coming back?
>>
>>19337711
No refunds
>>
>>19337718

Well enjoy the cute crab anyhow? :(
>>
File: citizensnips.png (15KB, 458x379px) Image search: [Google]
citizensnips.png
15KB, 458x379px
>>19337193
When he's not tormenting ex-presidents he enjoys a nice day trip to Daytona Beach.
>>
>>
>>19337749
Rolling dubs for enjoyment?
>>
>>19337766
>22:04:00
>337766
>>
>>19337763>>19337763
what was meant by this?
>>
>>19337766
you or me, chum?
>>
>>19337766

o.o
>>19337776
so close
>>19337777
<3
>>
>>19337780
I already did and I won the good feels :^)
>>
Trading
>>
>>19337785
im sorry i stole your digits lad
>>
>>19337787
when do I get the good feels, bro?!
>>
>>19337795
When you get the dubs bruv
>>
I'm still around for any reader that wishes to grab me >>19336361
>>
>>19337794

no not my digits, just a casual observer of amazing things
>>
>>19337800
how am i supposed to get them when you keep stealing them for yourself?
>>
>>19337807
You just gotta know when to hit that roll button
*nervous laugh*
>>
>>19337812

rolling
>>
Slow thread is slowww.
How are you guys doing?
>>
>>19337749
oh, my query

will i be ready in time for fall?
>>
>>19337215
Fuck I got caught up there, but let's get down to business.
I think you're trying to impress someone else with your jobs. You're trying to gain status you don't want and or need to make your parents or your girlfriend or your friends or SOMEONE "proud of you" and that hole will never quite be filled. What do you want to do, anon?
>>
>>19337240
I see clear skies and a sudden storm. Things will be fine, until suddenly they are not, and then it'll be smooth sailing from then on out. Sharpen your senses.
>>
>>19337819
Alright wanna trade?
>>
>>19337819
Hello honey. How are you? Your reading are great!
Are you doing any tonight?
>>
>>19337819
I forget to remove my shitpost name lol.
>>
File: IMG_4701.jpg (97KB, 640x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4701.jpg
97KB, 640x859px
>>19337193
Can i trust B?
I really mess up with my drawing sorry my fingers are too big hopefully this is okay!
>>
>>19337843
Yeah!!
Can I get ughhh love general pls?
What is ya query?
>>19337853
Huehue
>>19337849
Hello honeybee!!!
Hmm I'm kinda into doing trades at the moment
>>
>>19337871

Hallo Angel-chan, how goes it? You say you are trading atm?
>>
>>19337871
alright for the next 3 months then

chariot reversed, 6 of cups, 4 of wands

well there will be a slight delay but you should meet up with someone soon once the semester starts I presume? You will meet a lot of guys you find appealing.

My query I guess I am want to see what will happen with me and the girl known as Regan G.
>>
I've developed an unhealthy fascination for a girl I met on tumblr. pls help
>>
>>19337883
>tumblr
You need the kind of help divination can't provide.
>>
File: 17-07-23-22-27-15-428_photo.jpg (581KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
17-07-23-22-27-15-428_photo.jpg
581KB, 3264x2448px
Idk if you're still doing this but
My life has been kinda crappy and I'm wondering about my art/music career?
>>
>>19337244
Pal, good news bad news.
Bad news first - You're donion rings. It's over. He ain't coming back.
Good news: The sooner you accept that, the sooner new opportunities will pop up. Do not be sad little crab, the worst is almost over.
>>
>>19337876
Ye
What is ya query m8?
>>19337882
Thanks bby!
>My query I guess I am want to see what will happen with me and the girl known as Regan G.
>page of wands, the fool rev, v of cups
dammit! You really do like this girl don't you? Sadly it really see things going too well. She may want to take advantage of you and that's going to leave you really sad.
Proceed with caution
>>
>>19337208
Oh shit I missed this. We're all official and shit. We got a date on sunday and it's gonna be super fun and we're even gonna hold hands and maybe kiss and stuff!
>>
>>19337910

Is tonight the night they come, or another night?

Your query?
>>
>>19337883
>unhealthy fascination for a girl I met on tumblr. pls help
My man. RUN!
>>
>>19337910
*Sadly I don't see things going to well

Kek
>>
Trading
>>
>>19337912

that's great! good luck :)

>we're even gonna hold hands and maybe kiss and stuff

i'm jealous ;_;
>>
>>19337913
Ehhh im getting, "soon , but it'll be when he less expects it. Tell him to be careful and that there's something watching him."
Dear lord I don't know who they are but please be careful.
>>
>>19337926

Should I fly solo or bunk with mates?
>>
>>19337935
K. Starting yours
I want to know how he will feel about my text message and how he will respond to it
>>
>>19337913
Query: who is going to approach me in the fall with romantic intentions B or R?
>>
>>19337931
You'll get there one day anon, I PROMISE. It'll hitcha like a brick wall. Her too. It'll be fantastic. Just hold on a little while more.
>>
>>19337933

So probably not tonight/early morning? Ugh, I hate these assholes.

Bad guys. Probably some of the baddest I've ever seen.
>>
>>19337944
Two options. Stop breaking hearts angel-chan!
>>
File: kitchen wizard.jpg (177KB, 534x900px) Image search: [Google]
kitchen wizard.jpg
177KB, 534x900px
>>19337703
>>19337711
>>19337718
>>19337745
OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH. BE DAMNED ALL OF YOU TRICKSTERS AND FOOLS.
>>
>>19337689
Maaan it's all relaxing from here on out. Don't struggle. Don't fight spontaneity. Treat yourself and ride your wave. It'll be a fun ride as long as you relax and let the spirits drive for a little while.
>>
>>19337935
Flying solo:
>queen of cups, three of pents rx, seven of Swords
Wiff yer mates:
>six of swords, three of wands, nine of pentacles

Lol if yo go solo you're going to be constantly telling yourself that you're having a good time when you're really, really not having as much fun as you think you'll be having with your mates.
Bunking with your mates won't be perfect, but you'll have more fun and be much happier than you did. Funny to see nine of pentacles here but it's really a card about luxury and appreciating what's around you. So basically while you may give up some space and privacy you genuinely enjoy yourself more.
>>
>>19337954
I don't think so.

>Bad guys. Probably some of the baddest I've ever seen.
BRO!!!That is concerning.
B E C A R E F U L L!!
>>
>>19337958
Do some reads No Refunds! Your readings are cool as fuck!
>>
>>19337954
realtalk who did you piss off?
>>
>>19337964
Hey, what's up Angel-chan? How's tricks?
>>19337966
Do you want like a full on tarot pull? I've mostly been doing fortunes lately because they're much easier for me to get out and take a lot less time. If you want the full monty though,
>age
>relevant genders
>query
>song
Keep in mind I am only offering this to you, and I'm not switching over to tarot for ANYONE ELSE.
>>
>>19337956
Huehuehuehue
Let me be a heartbreaker for once!
>>
>>19337943

Seeing a pyramid with an eye above it. A poster on a wall is broken by an overlay of some sort of symbol of designation. A cross sign made by road signs. A crown of hair that becomes spiky. A mug that looks deep as a well with no liquid near the top.

He isn't caught unaware by it. Your text simply tells him what's going on right now, and we come to a juncture. Something tells me that this guy is going to try to use you to sate a want or a need and was wondering if you'd text.
>>
>>19337827
>>19337749
You will not feel ready for fall, but you will be. You'll make it somehow, even if it feels by the skin of your teeth. You always do.
>>
>>19337973
Yoyoyyoyoyoyoyoyo!!
No refunds, shit's been good and yourself?
>>
File: IMG_0666.png (201KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666.png
201KB, 960x1280px
>>19337193
How my magical works going? Any of them going to yield the results I'm hoping for?
>>
>>19337973
Oh man! Youre awesome! Thanks! I really want that.
Male
What do I need to forgive about this situation?
song (I dont know why but im really like dido)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSu5nAQ7uZw
Thanks again m8!
>>
>>19337981
Good as HENK. Got that girl I was aiming for, my depression's leveling off for a bit, the sun is shining and it really feels like summer's swinging my way for once!
>>
>>19337962

Thanks breh :)
>>
>>19337944

Funny, I'm seeing a "D". First there was smoke clearing and I couldn't tell if B or R. I'm getting mixed signals that might be an "R". So... maybe "R" but it won't be clear.
>>
>>19337988
Yo!!!!
THAT IS FANTASTIC, MY DUDE!!
I'm super happy for you!
>>
>>19337856
No anon, it's perfect because YOU made it!
I say keep B at arm's length. It's too early to tell, I think, that's the feeling I get. Unless you've known B for a long time in which case they're probably not going to change or surprise you. It seems real foggy, like there's been a deliberate block put up by them so I can't really tell true intentions. Be cautionary, they might be into some occult stuff.
>>
>>19337963

Interesting. Might be better not to rough it then.
>>
>>19337980
oddly on the nose with how things usually rattle out.

thanks lad.
>>
>>19337993
>D
The only D I know it is an obnoxious gay man. Kek

> I'm getting mixed signals that might be an "R". So... maybe "R" but it won't be clear.
Yesssssssssss finally!!!
Thank you, Acanthus.
>>
>>19337899
I don't know if this was meant for me but it kinda looks like a crab and it is hand drawn so I'm taking it.
I think your art is work. It's a passionate job, but it's a job. You gotta work really hard at it every day, not just creating, but SELLING your creations. Often the business side of art is really ugly, so you may need to enlist a well trusted ally to help you in that, but you will be alright if you keep your wits about you.
>>
>>19337964

I'm wary of them. They're only coming at me because the heat is on.

>>19337970

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
>>
>>19338008
>You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
Nigga, this is /x/
>>
>>19338008
Are you being gang-stalked?
>>
>>19337995
Thanks! I'll send some good vibes your way!
>>19338003
Glad I could help. Things won't always be this way, but remember when you have more than your share to give haven to those who will follow in your footsteps and struggle as you did.
>>19337987
Ok Pal I'm waving my deck in the wind, yours is my last query of the night!
>>
>>19338020
Good luck with ya girl!
I hope you guys engage in lewd hand-holding and kissing!
Huehuehuehue
>>
File: crab.png (42KB, 1360x554px) Image search: [Google]
crab.png
42KB, 1360x554px
>>19337193
tell me something about my career pls
>>
File: smug anime face.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>19338027
Oh I'm gonna hold the HECK outta both hands.
>>
>>19338020
Insightful words. I'll keep that in mind.
>>
File: mfw when someone.jpg (39KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
mfw when someone.jpg
39KB, 500x324px
>>19337035
As much as I agree, some coincidences go beyond practicality, the brain might attempt to piece it all together but the fact doesn't change that someone several separate instances all aligned up so perfectly as to create a discernible pattern that is noticeable to a sentience producing machine such as the central nervous system.
>>
File: FASdjGn.gif (482KB, 479x270px) Image search: [Google]
FASdjGn.gif
482KB, 479x270px
>>19338038
HECKIN YEAH!!
>>
23 yo male Virgo, inquiring if my wife (pisces) and I are going to make it long term.
>>
>>19338054
Yoyoyo! Apotheosis how you doing, honeybee?
>>
>>19336364
Hey Alari, awesome thank you so much! Yeah no when ever you're ready! You're so kind, thank you :-)
Hope you have a wonderful day too <3
>>
>>19338061
Not a reader, but virgo and pisces have a really great compatibility. Of course we should see the rest of the natal chart of both of us.
>>
>>19337035
Furthermore, it is not the brain that created the inherent patterns present in nature and across the universe from galaxies to bacterium. It didn't create the perfect alignment of the moon and it's distance from Earth to perfectly eclipse the sun. It didn't produce the golden ratio from atoms to galactic arms or the golden spiral from plants to the ways smoke dissipates as it moves.

Coincidence or not, there's patterns across creation, and whether the brain was designed to see them or not doesn't excuse their presence beyond the human perception.

Simply put, it's all too perfectly clockwork to be a mere chaotic coincidence. There's something more involved underneath it all.
>>
File: 1474826382800.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474826382800.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>19338063
it's rainin and pourin and thunderin and lightnin

I'm good broette B|
>>
>>19338007

Thanks a ton!! Yeah, been working hard on shit for years on my own, no real pay off despite some good connections. Been getting press and gallery stuff, but...no "big breakthrough".

What qualities does this person have? Like their own creative type (visual, writer, etc)

Pic related
>>
>>19338085
>it's rainin and pourin and thunderin and lightnin
Hey you finally got some rain!!!!
We had a huge storm yesterday that lasted 3 hours!
My poor woofer refused to leave my room since she's afraid of thunder. So I made her a little makeshift fort for her, so she can be nice and snug.
>>
>>19337987
Dido's cool. I had an ex who was really into her.

Alrighty, let's get down to bra's snacks.

You: King of Swords
What you Seek: Three of Pentacles, Reversed
Outside Forces: King of Wands, Reversed

I see you as very judgmental. You've gotten in this rut of constantly following your intuition because it's right more often than it's not. You have to humble yourself and escape that. Sure, you can live high and mighty and be prideful and have your word be law. It may even be that you're objectively right about the situation. You probably are. But you need to make a choice, what's more important, objectivity or mending the rift.

I think you're seeking to have someone become empowered. They've gone off track, strayed from what they were "meant to do" and you see this as lethargy and laziness, as it appears. But you have to look deeper to their reasons for doing so. Are they depressed, have they fallen in love, are they now on drugs? Whatever it is, it's effecting them deeply. You've gotta be empathetic to the situation they have instead of simply judging them on facts. I know you're not always comfortable with feelings and emotional stress, but take the leap on this one.

Ultimately, you will still be in an objective position by the end of this. However, use your good sight to empower others rather than just judge. Show them things they cannot see themselves, and they will be ever grateful for you. You have to fortify them in their quests, rather than just seeing their errors and faults and pushing them away. As you must know, nobody's perfect, not even you.

That'll be all, Chief, No Refunds.
>>
File: 216 phi sequence.png (6KB, 343x173px) Image search: [Google]
216 phi sequence.png
6KB, 343x173px
>>19338101
Poor woofie, I've been thinking about when my cat dies if I should get a doggo. Can't decide on a corgi or a beagle though.

It's not gonna last, as a desert dweller who lives in an area domed off from weather with heat, any cloud that dares enter this domain soon dissipates.

It's only a matter of time lol
>>
File: 12.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
29KB, 633x758px
Anyone doing future/career readings?
>>
>>19338110
Oh fu... Thats sound really freaking accurate.
Thanks my man! Im gonna think about that. Sounds really really fucking accurate tho.
>>
>>19338099
They'll be less creative in an art sense and more creative in a "you got the talent let me make that talent be in every home" type of way. I would say "viral marketing" but that term's kind of dated. They're gonna have original ways to get people interested in your stuff, though.
>>
>>19338130
I try my very best, thank you for the feedback! It's always nice to hear when I'm accurate.
>>
>>19338061
I drew three cards for you. The Four of Wands, The Ten of Swords, and the Five of Cups reversed. It's not a terribly optimistic spread to my eyes. A period of plenty and happiness followed by struggle, leaving you to wonder what happened.
>>
>>19338131

Fuck yeah, guess I'll just gotta look out for that. Thanks!
>>
>>19338131

are you still doing readings or am i late?
>>
File: graphic-1.png (24KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic-1.png
24KB, 750x562px
>>19338061
>>
File: IMG_20170617_141443.jpg (164KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_141443.jpg
164KB, 1000x750px
>>19338131

OK JUST ONE LAST FKN THING
When do you see this happening?

Pic related again
>>
>>19338145
Sadly, you are too late. I've given many readings tonight and am growing weary. Another time, Anon.
>>
File: graphic.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
27KB, 750x562px
>>19338061
Aaand the Virgo chart
>>
tradin
How my magical works doin? Any of them gonna yield the results I'm hoping for?
>>
>>19338153

>13:15

what is the relevance of this to you
asking for a friend
>>
>>19338015

Let's refer to them as "vampires". Good on you if you can figure that out.

>>19338016

I already spotted them being covert, so now they're being overt to intimidate, so technically yes.
>>
Any active readers? I'd like to know how my next semester will go, I have some classes that are going to be difficult for me.
>>
>>19338162

Revelation 13:15King James Version (KJV)

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Relates to personal visions of Apocalyptic imagery with deer being of great importance
>>
https://youtu.be/H553QC-S6Uk
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19338277
How will sex be like with him?
Query?
>>
>>19338176
3spoopy5me
>>
>>19338284
How likely (or unlikely) is it that L will respond to the text I sent him in the next 24 hours?
Starting yours
>>
Any real readers?
I'm constantly getting in shitty situations and it seems very unlucky. I'm losing sleep over these problems. Even though I've had my share of serious shortcomings I try to be a fair and honest man.
Why does this keep happening? Am I cursed? If so then by what and why? How do I get rid of it?
>>
Hello.GooZ checking in.
>>
>>19338284
Five of cups, judgement, sun

Disappointing in some ways, but more in a sense that you'll feel like you were too focused on something else to truly enjoy it in an emotional sense. Perhaps you are missing someone else or hoping he will replace someone you've lost?
In any sense, the change of heart that you will experience comes more from accepting a fresh, new experience and creating something new with someone else entirely. Try not to get caught up in how good it is and just be apart of the experience. You'll enjoy it more.
Or fuck everything I just said because these cards also scream that you get knocked up. Lol

So one of those two things. Lmao
>>
>>19338290
Vii of swords, Viii of pents, 3 of Wands rev
Probably not. He is focused on other things. Does he already have a lady?
>>
File: IMG_0860.jpg (867KB, 1620x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0860.jpg
867KB, 1620x1129px
General reading please. Or what is theformat?
>>
>>19338314
>does he already have a lady?
Naw. Why do you ask?
>>
Rolling for trips
>>
Any friendo's up for a trade-o?

I keep seeing signs about her, what does this all mean and what's going to happen between me and her soon?
>>
>>19338287
Ey bb, quick trade?
>>
>>19338339
Sure I'll trade. Starting yers
I guess I just want to know when I can expect to hear from L if ever
>>
>>19338339
Give me a number between 30 and 300 and an age so i can read you, my query

Under what circumstances am I going to meet this girl?
>>
>>19338345
Yo bb! Heck yeah what is ya query?
>>
>>19338348
>I guess I just want to know when I can expect to hear from L if ever

Starting

>>19338352

69 XDDDD

I'll do yours too, just give me some time to do the one above you and I'll do yours.
>>
>>19338354
Its about the girl again, the golden hair one, can you see how I meet her? I like piecing details together.

If you want a read you know what I need, but here's a list anyway
Song
Query

Luv u bb
>>
File: 1439902869198.jpg (30KB, 475x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439902869198.jpg
30KB, 475x720px
>>19338301
Any takers?
>>
>>19338339
What the signs mean
Nine of cups, eight of wands, Justice
What's going to happen
Nine of Pentacles, Three of Swords, Ten of Pentacles

Expect some major wrongs to be righted. Did you guys part on bad terms? It seems these signs are point towards her, some sort of chance to reunite and resolve some things that were left to rot. Expect to have old wounds opened. It will be rough, very, very rough, but it will actually all end for the better. If you were hoping for another chance at romance, that may come but after you two fix what happened between you. Just stay aware and be prepared for some kind of confrontation.
>>
>>19338339

Seeing a small house, as in one you'd keep as a decoration on a table. Ironically it's Christmas themed, with snow on it and decorations. Next to it is a sign that reminds me of a drive-in menu for some reason. A credit card becomes a currency note, which is taken up by a sad looking eye that feels female. A foot wearing an oddly knotted up sock sticks out from under a poofy dress, and her shoe is a normal one surprisingly, I think an oddly shaped flat. Surprise signs around a lighter.

I think she gets hurt a lot because she's too generous, to the point where people show up to basically hurt her and go. She seems to trade in things that make her sad. If you can get into touch with the more normal side of her, then you ignite some spark that needs to be lit.

>Am I right to wait until they make their move before ghosting?
>>
>>19338301

I feel you bro.
>>
>>19338348
>I guess I just want to know when I can expect to hear from L if ever
>>19338339

>Six of Cups, Knight of Swords, Knight of Wands

Not soon but it will happen, thing is, you're going to have to go out of your way to contact L. Feels more like you need to get your shit together and mature a bit but you two will get back in touch and just as quick as you lost touch, you will reunite and get back into harmony just as fast. Have fun in all that "in between" time.

>tl;dr yes but it's going to be in a couple years before you two pick up on a positive note, you're going to initiate the contact.
>>
>>19338368
>>19338301
Give me a more concise question that gets the the heart of the matter and I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>19338356
Your page was about atlas being condemned to forever hold up the world as punishment, and a war between gods that ended because Zeus learned to wield his bolt of lightning

I'm not really sure what it means in terms of a relationship, but it seems to me that you're holding a bit of weight on yourself, responsibility maybe? Clear up your schedule some and worry about you before her
>>
>>19338384
Years? Wow.
Just out of curiosity, which card did you use to determine the length of time?
>>
How do I know who I am? I'm losing grasp on my identity, any advice?

I dropped out of college and am currently unemployed. I don't know myself, I'm lost
>>
>>19338301
In the same boat as you, anon. It has more to do with ourselves than with external forces. I, too, wonder when it will all end.
>>
>>19338365
Is this guy going to come forward with romantic and wholesome intentions? Or is he a pump and dumper? kek
https://youtu.be/SXiSVQZLje8

Starting yours bb!
Actually I am already seeing and hearing things.
I hear music and some chatter. Their people just hanging out. I think it's a bar or maybe some sort of party. I see it I believe that someone that is your friend and they introduce you to the Golden Girl. You guys shake hands and smile at each other and just begin to talk. She touches your arm.
>>
>>19338407
>It has more to do with ourselves than with external forces.

Anyone who has known real bad luck wouldn't be so quick to say that without knowing details.
>>
>>19336312
Trips
>>
>>19338370
>Expect some major wrongs to be righted. Did you guys part on bad terms? It seems these signs are point towards her, some sort of chance to reunite and resolve some things that were left to rot. Expect to have old wounds opened. It will be rough, very, very rough, but it will actually all end for the better. If you were hoping for another chance at romance, that may come but after you two fix what happened between you. Just stay aware and be prepared for some kind of confrontation.

You're 100% spot on, we had a really bad break up. She did some things to me years ago and we haven't spoken since. I'm worried she's going to come back and hurt me again, she honestly terrifies me with what kind of power she wields over me and my emotions.

Just today at work I had 5 people with the same name as her show up, 3 of them consecutively, so I feel like this is a sign meaning that she's being "summoned" into my life so to speak.

>>19338394

Tarot and Clairvoyance, I use my intuition along with Tarot cards. I feel like K of Swords is talking about you going on your own adventures in life, maturing and eventually coming back. I "feel" as though you two will drift apart all of a sudden, and just as quickly reunite years from now when both of you have matured. I could be wrong but...

>>19338390
>I'm not really sure what it means in terms of a relationship, but it seems to me that you're holding a bit of weight on yourself, responsibility maybe? Clear up your schedule some and worry about you before her

Just quit my job today to spend 1 month getting back into shape and starting hobbies that interest me. Working on that right now actually.
>>
>>19338416
Bad luck or bad karma brought upon by our own actions?
>>
File: Cate.gif (1MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cate.gif
1MB, 320x320px
>>19338352
>Under what circumstances am I going to meet this girl?

The right ones...I keed.

>The Hermit, Ten of Wands, Page of Cups

When you stop being a shut in, which I feel like you're in the process of doing right now actually. After that you're going to need to focus on your long term goals, not just career ones but this will be a big focus on your life. Once you've found a career choice that brings you prosperity, and you will, you will find "this girl".
>>
>>19338421
Yeah she's definitely going to fuck you up m8. But it seems like she wants to talk about what happened.
>>
Trading, need a career reading. I'm considering leaving my job. What happens if I tough it out vs look for something else? IF something else, what should I be looking for?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481439769278.jpg (46KB, 720x673px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481439769278.jpg
46KB, 720x673px
>>19338447
>Yeah she's definitely going to fuck you up m8. But it seems like she wants to talk about what happened.

M8 plz, plz ;_;

This girl used to be a really bad stalker and I let her ruin my life back then. I want to talk about what happened too but she has this really bad habit of lying all the time, to make matters worse, she's really fucking good at lying and I'm really bad at calling her out on it. If this was anyone else, this wouldn't be a problem.

I honestly have no idea why I care or let her effect me so much? She should mean nothing to me but I can't stop thinking about her.
>>
>>19338457
Will trade, wondering the same question you had except in terms of love,

What happens if I tough it out vs look for someone else? IF someone else, what should I be looking for?

starting on yours.
>>
>>19338478
If it's love, I need both of your genders
>>
>>19338492
will have yours up and ready in just a moment.
I'm a man, she's a woman.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488904382814.jpg (70KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488904382814.jpg
70KB, 576x768px
>>19338371

She's a nurse but a bit of a cunt, I feel like I SHOULD sympathize with her more but after everything she's done to me? She deserves to suffer every bit

>Am I right to wait until they make their move before ghosting?

Before doing the reading, YES. Now let's pull out some cards

>Six of Swords, The Hermit, Seven of Pentacles

Yes, don't ghost. I get the feeling that this person has brought out some smiles out of you. This is going to be a good relationship for you but you're going to need to work on it. Hard work will pay off dividends though, whatever trouble both of you are going through will pass and it will only serve to make your relationship stronger. I'm getting the sense of more a friendship type relationship than a romantic one.
>>
>>19338387
I'm not very good at this:
Is my life going to get better?
Am I cursed?

I keep getting in situations which result in passive threats or atleast consiquences of somekind. As in situations which create a lot of enemies whom could seriously hurt me. It's making me anxious. I don't live particulary dangerous, adventurous or interesting life but I've had my share of side steps. Over the years I think I did those things because I didn't want to be the underdog. I wanted to gain other people's respect. I had something to prove.
But now I try to reach towards a standard happy life and yet I keep ending up in these situations. Situations where I take the wrong action and end up doing something which results in a snowball effect.

Say, a bar fight. Absolutely unnecessary and I could just walk out after being provoked. Yet I would get pissed and soon all hell would break loose.
Or getting it on with somebody's wife.
You get the picture. I make a lot of shit decissions and I often make them right after things have finally gotten alright again.
>>
>>19338457
two men wielding hammers take their tool to various materials for different purposes.

One is a composed and well looking man dresses nicely swinging a large sledge to boulders shattering rock and clearing the way. Raw destructive force and a straight to to point attitude of this is for the sake of breaking it down. Harsh detached and stronghanded.

The other is a rather unsightly older man, swinging a decent sized hammer down on a hot glowing piece of metal. He's clearly a blacksmith and rather than destruction his harshness or hammering while stronghanded and rough is meant to toughen rather than destroy or harm. It's a deliberate roughness meant to shape or mold it into something more resilient and stronger.

Not sure which is which, but difficulty and harshness are imperative to the success of the project one way or the other. Think of the motives in which such hardships occur, are they merely to give you a hard time and break you down, or as such things ones that strengthen your resolve and make you want to be better than you were before the last hit? Discipline or personal challenges are the best learning tool it would seem, but such things employed for harshness's sake or to just be cruel or vindictive without the lesson are the opposite and will only lessen your will to be better.

Take a look at the hardships you've been facing lately and see if they're giving you a drive to go on, or just breaking you down. If the latter is the case it's best to move on and seek a more challenging environment that helps you to overcome rather than crush your spirits and hopes for betterment.
>>
>>19338478
>>19338507
Stay: The Tower, Page of Pentacles, The Magician, 3 of Pentacles, The Sun
Leave: Queen of Swords, 5 of Cups rev, Knight of Cups, 3 of Swords rev, The Empress

Both options suck short-term, but either way works out in the long run.

If you stay, you'll find that your dreams are somewhat crushed, and you'll find that you miss out on some opportunities for personal advancement and growth that you may find important. There's likely a period during which you lament how much you could have done otherwise, and you'll question whether your sacrifices are really worthwhile. There is a cost to your personal agency and desires. Still, there will be a gradual, albeit slightly hesitant, cooperation that develops between you and your partner. This would result in a happy relationship developing from the ashes of everything burning to the ground, rebuilding thereafter.

If you leave, you'll find yourself growing somewhat cold and disenchanted with love in general. Your resources may take a hit immediately, but it's little compared to how much you'll take a hit emotionally. You'll initially make efforts to celebrate your newfound “freedom,” but your efforts, and especially the pleasure you derive from them, will be short-lived. A sinking feeling will begin to overtake you, and the gravity of what you've lost will set in over time, though you may have grown so cold that you are able to ignore that slightly empty feeling. The ended is weird, though, as it indicates that you will find comfort in whoever The Empress is, whether it's another woman or a motherly figure in your life.
>>
Trading again for:
>>19338457
>>
Trading.
My boss sold the business so I lost my job. I'm having a hard time getting back on my feet. If I ask my dad for $200 will he give it to me? I hardly ever ask for anything, and when I do ask for something it's never money. He always gives my sister money but I'm scared he'll tell me no.
>>
For any reader currently still active and reading.

>>19336361

I was here earlier, still waiting on a read.
>>
>>19338531
Cursed? no.

Get better? It's poissible, but will take a bit of thought and effort.

generally it seems as though you face the trials of a dark or tragic hero, someone who by whims of fate or ironic means of action tends to come across situations that test your capacity to have a good life. It's a series of acts and situations that make you feel as if you've fallen from grace or that you are no longer the moral paragon you wish to be. Hard times and the potential to do things contrary to moral standings. You're more of a grey knight then a white or black knight. You have ideals but sometimes have a hard time following them, but still stand as a strong person willing to move on from acts both good and bad.

You walk a fine line between tragedy and happiness and seem to hold that balance in your hand, it sways from time to time but ultimately it's the way you choose to walk and the balances in your life that lead to those inclinations one way or the other. It seems that a type of self discipline or even just a simple pursuit or adherence to the things you want more of in your life might benefit your overall happiness or chance to see them come into your life in a more tangible way.
>>
>>19338652

i'm sorry to hear about your job anon, i hope you can find another one quickly. i pulled some cards and got 8 of swords, 9 of wands, 6 of pentacles. i think your dad will see you're in a bind and he'll be generous enough to give you the money. if you really need the $$$ i'd do it sooner than later of course.
>>
Trading, my question is how will I go with getting my medication on Wednesday? Give me your question and I'll do my best to answer you.
>>
>>19338692
>those cards
I get the feel he's going to be kinda mean and guarded about it. He just hands my sister hundreds of dollars. Sometimes in cash, sometimes in groceries, sometimes multiple times a month. Ugh
Did you need a read?
>>
>>19338703

i dunno, if he gives your sister money why not you? all he can do is say no. i don't really need a reading right now but i hope things get better for you
>>
>>19338710
Because he feels guilty. He wasn't around for my older sister after her mom and our dad got divorced, mostly because her mom wouldn't let me dad see her. Now he feels guilty and constantly tries to make up for it.
>>
>>19338696
Honestly it should go pretty smoothly, seems like the hardest part of it will be the waiting, or the roundabout nature of it, a bit of running from point A to B, only to be told to go back to A and so on, you get the idea. Seems that it'll clear pretty quickly though and after a few stops and talks to the right people you'll sit and wait for a bit. The waiting will be the most boring part since it's long enough that you don't really wanna stay put and sit, but short enough that you don't want to leave in case you get called on while you're away. All in all should go smoothly overall, just a bit of a hassle in a minour inconvenience kind of way if anything.

Curious as to what a certain person's intent or motives are in how they've been acting towards me lately.
>>
>>19337035
Well maybe that's just the reason Tarot works in the first place, I see nothing invalidating here.

Put your phenomenon where your mouth is and let me do a reading for any query you decide no matter how obscure. Has to pertain to you though and you have to give me age and gender.
>>
>>19338691
Thanks for the reading.
Having answers make it easier to face new challenges.
>>
>>19338747

The person you are interested in knowing about is respectful of you, and will even admire you in some ways. Don't be fearful or doubtful of their intentions as they are generally good news, you might want to check on their faculties now and then as something indicates they are not just a normal person, possibly some mental illness. You'll live when it comes to this persons rules and you will see a glimpse of their good side.

Thanks for the read, hope this is accurate for you.
>>
>>19338785
Pretty accurate read there, appreciate it. It's been a great help in thinking about how I want to move forward with dealing with this person in future interactions.
>>
I'm trading!
>>
>>19338817
question?
>>
>>19338817

query?
>>
>>19338820
>>19338821
If you both want to take a crack at it...
I'm wondering if I'll see him again? Or if he'll avoid me forever
Post your queries
>>
Zerospace by Kidney thieves

I guess I have been feeling lonely lately so I kind of want to know if there's someone out there for me. I havent had a meaningful relationship since 2010. Last actual relationship was 2014 and was short lived
>>
>>19338827

Will anon see him again?

>Fool, Page of Cups

Seems like you will, but it will be more of a random encounter than anything planned. It might be related to a place or a person that you two are acquaintances with.

How will it go?

>Knight of Cups, Two of Swords

Rrally cordial meet up, he seems to be friendly but might also keep his distance and study the encounter.

>My question

Advice for getting better at H please. Its a live style.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (59KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
59KB, 500x568px
>>19338827
Seems like things are backed by a situational difference and a personal opinion on the matter. Seems that they're legitimately busy or have things going on that prevent a normal or simple meeting, however on top of that there's a bit of reticence on his part to hang with you particularly. It's not so much a malevolent intent but rather one of time, or interest. It's not that he dislikes you per se, but rather that given his situation and circumstance he just doesn't have the time or motivation to go out and see you at the moment. Seems more like a solution of catching him at the right time or right attitude. It's not hopeless despite how distant or difficult it may seem, it's doable, just try to build on the rare breakaway and give him a reason to want to hang out in person again the next time. Make it build on itself once you finally catch a break and it should get progressively easier to see him in person again and again.

Weird thought but, why the concern with avoiding forever? It may just be an assumption or nuance with it, but it gives me the impression that he may be leaving on a trip or that his life is taking him in a direction where a genuine distance might be put between you both, geographically speaking. Might just be a bit off on that one, but thought I'd mention it just in case it was relevant.

My query is:
Would she be willing to wait for me?
>>
trading

does she want to have sex with me or has she ever fantasized about it?
>>
When is /div/ most active?
>>
>>19338901
It fluctuates according to the schedules of the readers.
>>
>>19338864
There is zero chance of a random encounter between us. It would have to be planned to great extent. Just a matter of the situation.

>king of cups, page of cups, five of cups, tower, four of swords
Whooooaaaa. I don't know what sort of lifestyle you're after but it seems you need to make some radical changes to your approach to get "better" at it. I mean, I can't really give you specific actions to take, but in a general sense it seems like you may be too emotionally invested or may be operating via your emotions rather than your mind, which may be why you feel like you're at a plateau in your development in this lifestyle. The tower can be avoided if you make changes without being forced.

>>19338874
Well like I told the anon above, a chance encounter between him and I is about unlikely as a monkey standing upright and speaking perfect English. It's just impossible. We would have to actually purposefully plan something and our connection has been deeply strained and I worry that....well...he has no interest in hanging out with me, which you said it seems like he may not want to. On the note about physical distance, yes there is and a whole lot of it to begin with and he is going on a camping trip with family soon (he lives in the sticks) and will quite literally be heading out into the wilderness for a bit.

>four of swords, moon, high priestess, nine of pentacles, six of swords
Yes and no. Waiting for you will cause her incredible amounts of stress and confusion. She will want to wait for you, and she will try her hardest to do so. She'll even wait quite a bit, but she won't wait forever. She does have her limits, so be weary of approaching it.
>>
trading
>>
>>19338928
Query?
>>
>>19338916
Thanks for the read in return. Hope things turn out well for you though, try not to get too caught up with it or let it get the best of you. Best of luck anon.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19338937

does she want to have sex with me or has she ever fantasized about it?
>>
>>19338987
Query?
>>
File: 67c.jpg (8KB, 223x288px) Image search: [Google]
67c.jpg
8KB, 223x288px
>>19338987

Tell me about the next girl I'm going to have sex with. Do I already know her or have we yet to meet? Does it happen soon and what does she look like?

Feel free to ask multiple questions since mine is kind of long.
>>
>>19338989
Ok
I want to know if trying with him is futile or if I will breakthrough to him eventually if I keep pushing
>>
>>19338836
if anyone could do this i'd appreciate it
>>
>>19338916

Thanks for the read although i must say not being emotionally invested would tear away the purpose of H... :/

Anyways, sorry you didnt found my reading helpful but those where the cards i got. I do hope the best for you anon.
>>
>>19338989
>five of wands, queen of cups, four of wands
>ten of wands, six of cups, queen of pentacles

Okay so she has fantasized about you before but she really isn't happy about it. She resists her urges deeply. The cards didn't indicate if it was just you or something she does naturally, but the spread about her wanting to have sex with you or not would indicate that, at least in regards to you, she is trying very hard to be conservative about her sexual feelings towards you. Nonetheless, she still struggles with urges though they are successfully suppressed. You could probably charm her into having sex with you, but if you mess up, come off too pushy, or hurt her in some way, she will not want to continue with her. She will withdraw from you immediately. If you want her tread with caution. You can't fuck it up.
>>
>>19339004
>sorry you didn't find my read helpful
Seems we were both off, huh? Maybe we just didn't connect or whatever weird divination thing did (or didn't) happen. Lol
>>
>>19339018
I seem to have communication issues with a lady friend. Can I ask what's blocking the two of us from having a meaningful conversation?
>>
>>19338994
>I want to know if trying with him is futile or if I will breakthrough to him eventually if I keep pushing

>9 of pents, the lovers, 6 of cups

persist a little more and you shall succeed,the cards are quite positive so i am not sure who's screwing up here. maybe he's just not in the mood for romance but he will if you keep trying.
>>
>>19339039
Guess I'll keep trying. Thanks.
>>
>>19338991
Can u tell me about my future boyfriend?
>>
>>19339064
that wasn't for you,stupid cunt
>>
trading
>>
>>19339102
Query?
>>
>>19339102
?
>>
>>19339102

see here>>19338993
>>
>>19338993
>Do I already know her or have we yet to meet?

3 of swords nope,not yet

> Does it happen soon and what does she look like?

>6 of pents,4 of swords,9 of cups

hmm, maybe next month,at a party or get together of some kind.she would be kinda chirpy,you guys will click well if you don't overthink everything.

i want to know if t has a crush on me, what she thinks of me.if she does have a crush,how shouldi proceed with her,should i flirt with her or should i careful

2.i also want to know if i am seen as a leader by my peers
>>
>>19339110
how will i do on upcoming exams
>>
>>19339174
Hanged man
King of Cups
Magician
World
Star

Lots of majors here. You actually do okay but you end up having to get creative in a few areas. At the very least you pass, but expect plenty of panic and anxiety in the meantime.

Any old flames returning to my life this year?
>>
Anyone can scry and want to trade?
>>
>>19339190
>Any old flames returning to my life this year?

9 of cups, 6 of pents, 2 of swords

is there anyone in particular you are in contact? there is a possibility that one of them is gonna return.i wonder if you are emotionally ready for it though
>>
>>19339234
Probably not. If it's the one I'm hoping for I'm probably going to act like a fucking lost puppy. I'll try to control my red rocket tho
>>
>>19339113
i wanna if i am seen as a leader by my peers
>>
>>19338993
so am i getting a read or what
>>
>>19337883
Run screaming in the opposite direction and never look back. Anyone on tumblr is a lost cause.
>>
>>19339242
>If it's the one I'm hoping for I'm probably going to act like a fucking lost puppy. I'll try to control my red rocket tho

having a calm mind would take you far
>>
Trading

How do I remove my mental block?
>>
Its pretty sad that we can ask for better advice here than IRL cause no one practices Divination anymore.

Anyone got a reading for our day tomorrow?
>>
>>19339291
I'll give you a reading in exchange for a powerful love spell with 100% guarantee of working on a specific target. And furthermore, if it works, I'll be your families' personal tarot reader for at least a year.
>>
>>19339309
kek
>>
divination is a gypsy scam
>>
>>19339309
Do we know you? Were you in our thread we made?

Sadly no love spells here. Just Combat magic.
>>
>>19339314
you're a gypsy scam.
>>
>>19339315
I was lurking in your thread.
Oh wellz. Sorry mate. I haven't read for free in a long time. Huhuhuhuhuhu
>>
>>19339323
Why lurk when you can call all of us a faggot like everyone else? That's what 99% turned out to be anyway.
>>
>>19339341
Because I don't believe magick is fake and I was curious about how much you knew.
>>
>>19339323
Also my daughter has a spell that might work.

1. Say your crush's name
2. Shove pickle in ass
3. ????
4. Instant love.
>>
>>19339346
Huh. Well... We don't know what to say. Everyone thinks we are crazy.
>>
>>19339350
Thanks I'll be sure to try this :)
>>19339351
Anyone who has tried simple magic knows that it isn't bullshit.
>>
>>19339355
Yeah but its still hella uncommon to find someone who actually believes in magic. Even on /x/ where we search for other users.

What about your experiences with magic? We gave you most of what we know without getting into deep detail. Like the existence of the Auric world. Do you astral project to perform magic or stay in the physical world?
>>
>>19339368
I stay within the physical world. Only once I tried using my dreams to charge a sigil, but I don't have enough control over my own dreams to do it properly.
My experience isn't too deep. I perform really simple, mundane spell, mostly earth or water elementals. Almost everything I've wanted and used magick to pursue I've been given, except for love.
>>
>>19339378
Huh. For us to astral project we just tap into our spirit selves and boom! Access to the Auric world.

And don't worry maybe one of those spell websites has your answer for you.
>>
>>19339389
>spell websites
The spellcasters are either complete hacks or their websites are only free because they make a ton of money off of the ads playing on their site trying to lure in heartbroken masses. :/
>>
>>19339389
I've dabbled in voodoo spells. Got results after a year or two, but didn't work to end up splitting up the couple that I wanted. I am more familiar with candle spells, and I can do a simple communication spell that almost works every time while cast.

I tried a sour jar spell, as I was told it would get results after three days. But after working on it for around a month got the energies mixed up. Because it is in a protected indoor place, the energies inverted. And while I saw some movement, it was only momentary and the target is bouncing back faster then ever.

I was recommended to pin point on things like destroying the targets sexuality, or making one sexually instateable while the other frigid. Or summoning someone else to get rid of the romantic foe/new love interest.
>>
>>19339401
Can't disagree with you there.

You can around in some magic threads tho. Like the Chaos magic one we saw earlier.
>>
>>19339415
Are you obsessive or trying to stop them from getting into bad relationships? Or just doing it to make them fall for you?
>>
>>19339415
>a simple communication spell
Would you mind sharing this one? I'm in need of a good one.
>>19339416
I'm pretty familiar with chaos magick. It's usually what I use. Still refining my methods every time, but are still mostly successful.
>>
>>19336361

Just waiting around eventually.
>>
>>19339426
Hmm. If there are usually successful we say to keep trying Anon. It'll work eventually.
>>
>>19339421
I am trying to brake the couple up. My lady friend is in a very controlling relationship that has turned abusive. Her partner has struck her once, and threatened to beat her, not to mention harm himself.

For whatever reason however, it seems like the energies won't work in a timely matter, stall, or completely fizzle out entirely. I have the notion that someone- possibly the abuser, or perhaps the targets own mother is blocking those energies from getting through.
>>
>>19339444
>keep trying anon
I need a good communication spell for love rootwork. :( The one thing I haven't been successful in.
>>
>>19339426
Sure, I will give you the spell that I use to try yourself to see if it works.

I set up the corresponding candles green for north, red for south, yellow for east, and blue for west. I put a yellow candle that stands for communication in the center.

Then light the candles clockwise, then the middle candle. "If this is for the good of all, I offer peace and protection. I offer healing and harmony. I ask Freya godess of communication guide us in this working. If this is for the good of all, I ask for easier communication and better understanding. By the will of Freya I ask this, if this is for the good of all."

Burn the petition and concentrate on the goal of your friend coming to speak to you. When done, snuff out the candles in counter clockwise, thanking each spirit for their help.
>>
>>19339445
Brian RedRose (Head of the family) saved his ex gf from one of those relationships too. He did it by non magic means by talking to her about every time her ex was abusive.

Do what Brian did but use just a bit of magic to get her to realize its a toxic relationship. Its a long running game but she will be thankful for it. Don't kill the dude though. Unless you are ok with the consequences.
>>
>>19339315
I read your thread. You can prove your claims by telling me all about Sorias Bloodborn.
>>
>>19339462
Thanks. I'll give this a try within the week and let you know how it goes.
I need to do some workings on myself first because I have issues with lust for results.
>>
>>19339464
If you have any suggestions Im all ears, with the magic part at least. With her being so close minded, she won't even listen, or perhaps just cut me off completely. But her safety is more important. I suppose- what sort of magic do you use to have someone realize that they are in a toxic relationship? Do you target the abuser, or the abused?
>>
>>19339474
I also have issues with lust for results. It is very hard trying to just let something go and forget about it, especially when that spell has a lot riding on it
>>
>>19339479
If it were me, I would make him cheat, then cast a spell to help her move on, and combine the spell working with a little bit of camaraderie and reason.

>>19339483
This has been my main issue with love works, I believe. :(
>>
>>19339464
Don't want him dead. I just want his life path to split from hers, and to keep it that way.
>>
>>19339471
If we met them we don't remember them.

It may seem like a shitty excuse but we don't remember much from our missions. Our average rate is 30 a day.

The name does ring a bell though. Bloodborn? Was he a spellcaster who used his blood for components? Wait... Yeah we met him. He... We fought him? I think we did? We don't know if we killed him though.
>>
>>19339487
Good idea, now to find a spell that can do that. You don't find things like unfaithful love spells. It's always trying to keep your ex or whatever faithful. So this is going to be challenging trying to find information for one.
>>
>>19339479
Target the abused.

Use a spell that opens her mind. That's vague we know but vague concepts tend to work out for us. So create your own spell with that intent. It works for us. Maybe it'll work for you too.
>>
>>19339491
Nope

>>19339462
This is so poorly constructed that, if it actually works, it's either because a random spirit took pity on you or because it self-nullifies and brute force pushes through. In either case, dumb luck.
>>
>>19339499
I would focus on candle magick that causes discord in relationships. You can customize spells a bit if you're experienced in the medium.
>>
>>19339505
Well. Now we are racking our brains for a Sorias BloodBorn. Great. You've sent on a goose chase in our own heads. If they happen to be a WoW character... Well fuck us then.
>>
>>19339505
>dumb luck.
Your love/communication spell success rate?
>>
>>19339522
Our sides. Sorry to the lovespell Anon. But that was funny.
>>
>>19339522
>Bindrune
Results with three days, 100% success rate so far
>Galdr
Results in 2-3 days, 100% success rate so far
>Matchmaker
Results within 3-5 weeks of completion of ritual, 100% success rate so far

How's your candle ritual on time?
>>
>>19339544
Slower, within weeks or months, but no problems thus far in results. The only issue I have is that you can't call it dumb luck if it works, especially if it works every time.

So, how long have you been married to the woman of your dreams or are you a bachelor by choice? ;^)
>>
Anyone know combat spells? Equivelent exchange if offer is taken.
>>
>>19339544
>>
>>19339557
Been married before, actually. That's how I know my communication works worked. In the case of irreconcilable differences, the temptation is there to break the other person and force what you want for your future or part ways peacefully. How long have you been married to the person of your dreams?

>>19339563
Didn't you say this was your specialty?
>>
>>19339579
I'm just a young person. :)
>19
Never been married and haven't met anyone that has really tickled my fancy. I dated someone for two years in high school but I literally woke up one day completely uninterested in them. lol
>>
>>19339579
Yes it is our specialty. Trade?
>>
>>19339579
>currently astral viewing your comp rig muh man i must say i must say nooooooice rig i must say
>>
Did the thread fall asleep? Ehh. Night everyone.
>>
>>19339605
I'm here, just doing research. And its a communication spell? not a love spell. And what maybe works for me may not work for others. But it's there.
>>
Are people still doing readings? If so please do mine.

Air query.

Why does it keep on going? Where does it come from?

Why does god do nothing? Who will answer for this? Who will take responsibility ?
>>
Can someone also do mine?

Did my mentor betray me?
>>
Still here lovelies.

>>19336361
>>
>>19339734
What's going on?
>>
Trading
>>
Air Query

19/M/Taurus (Can post more info if needed)

Why do I feel so empty, even tho materialistically I have everything I could ever need? Why am I scared of almost everything? Why do I keep apologizing for everything I do?
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19340017
Query?
>>
>>19339777
You tell me
>>
>>19340022
Will the motor calm down? When?
>>
New Thread:

>>19340069
>>
>>19338415
Biblio must of fallen asleep kek
>>
>>19340122
Or he jacked you a reading and took off to argentina to lay low
>>
>>19340130
Kek

Eh well what can ya do. Huehue
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.