[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ what's this. No really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Was it covered on "What on Earth" ?
Any explanations? It's still there. Just checked the coordinates on Google Earth mobile app as well.
>>
>>19335920
looks like a boat
>>
trying to view a 3D object in a 1D plane. Could be a boat, could literally be anything.
>>
>>19335920
It's not a boat.
>>
>>19335920

>come to /x/
>see this thread
>leave
>>
That's a boat
>>
>>19336957
>plane
>1D
Are you serious?
>>
>>19336961
But I mean...It looks like a boat
>>
>>19335920
Yeah that's a boat
>>
>>19335920
it's definitely the loch ness monster
>>
>>19337031
>oh no
>he missed a key and pressed the one right net to it
>better ask him if he's serious to make him look stupid

(((((((((((he clearly meant 2D))))))))))
>>
>>19337031
Yes, do you not know how satellite images work?
>>
>>19337065
>Getting this defensive over being an idiot
Either 1D was meant or the post wasn't proof-read.
>>
>>19337065
>>19337031

yes 2D, obvious mistake is obvious.
>>
>>19337078
A flat photo is 1D? You're this stupid? No wonder you think it's the Loch Ness Monster.
>>
>>19337089
it's called a typo you moron. Also, Who the fuck said anything about lock ness? Do i look like the fucking op?
>>
>>19337099
>lock
LOL!
Are you really the person who defended calling it a 1D image? a one-dimensional image is not possible. The height of the single pixel is still measured in a second dimension.

>Who the fuck said anything about lock ness?
The filename. That's a hint for you.

Again, "lock." I'm dying here.

And you're calling me stupid?
>>
>>19337117
Considering how strung up on types you are, Yes, I'm calling you stupid. Good luck with that =)
>>
>>19335920
Were all yelling at each other about 1D and 2D while we now have irrefutable proof that the lochness monster is real
>>
>>19337123
Typos.

Damn, I really do make too many of those. Let me tell you something about the Grammarly addon for chrome, it's worthless sometimes.
>>
>>19337131
>Relying on software so you don't have to learn
Low-capacity Millennials. I fucking swear.
>>
>>19337144
>using technology fucking millennials
fucking boomers.
>>
>>19337149
You're a few decades off. Nice try, though.

Or was that just a typo?
>>
>>19335920
So other than that guy who thinks typos are serious business, what do you guys think it is?
>>
>>19337123
>Strung up on typos
(See? It's that easy not to fuck up)

Let's see ...

>>19336957
This may have been a typo. But the person who wrote it is somehow not capable of proofreading such a short post.

See, when the likelihood was mentioned that it is a typo, my one reply is this:
>>19337084

Otherwise I took the words of these two posts in mind:
>>19337086
>>19337065

>>19337031
>>19337078
This fuckwit is defending it as a one-dimensional image. This cannot possibly be a typo.

Then this genius post was made:
>>19337099
Again bringing up the typo issue, which had been solved. The post to which I had replied had nothing to do with typos. It was some mudskull who believes that since the photo was taken by a satellite, it is in one dimension.
The poster cannot even use capitalization, nor spell the names of locations properly.
This inability is explained and defended, blaming it on software:
>>19337131

I am not hung on on a typo. I am hung up on people who cannot take responsibility for their own lack of simple spelling and capitalization; people who truly cannot distinguish between two and one dimensions, and who have such poor reading comprehension that they don't even know what they're replying to.
>>
>>19337182
A boat.

And the only people who are hung up on typos are the people who are to goddamned stupid to realize that the one guy is not railing about typos.
>>
>>19337211
>to
fucking idiot
>>
>>19337203
This is what being hung up on something looks like.
>>
File: Gomamon_b.jpg (53KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Gomamon_b.jpg
53KB, 320x320px
It's this you faggots. The second digimon you get if you let the larvae one lay in its shit for too long
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.