[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul mates = fake and gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0021.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Goddess aurora said Jesus fucked their brother, I heard my soulmate did the nasty with someone else. What's your opinion /x/, are soulmates real?
>>
lol i dunno
>>
>>19335154
Our individual life is our lower selves. I believe our higher selves can inhabit other living people at the same time, but i can't be sure on the numbers. That's the closest thing I believe we have to that term of "soul mates"
>>
>>19335154
>Caring about what a retard tripfag says
What a faggot.
>>
>>19335154
I believe I met mine and she's a monster. I hope she's not my soul mate but every thing about her screams: "we were destined to meet", and every time I'm in contact with her I learn something profound about myself...

It's a really complicated relationship that makes me question all my values, my sanity, my honor...everything. I fell in love with an Ice Queen and I fucking hate it. I wish I could kiss her but she won't allow it, and the realist in me knows she deserves nothing but punishment from me.
>>
File: 1386250824103.jpg (14KB, 180x246px) Image search: [Google]
1386250824103.jpg
14KB, 180x246px
>Goddess Aurora
You mean the retard here 24/7?
Yeah you should trust the guy, great wizard.
>>
>>19335154
so is /x/
>>
File: 1500695956465.png (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1500695956465.png
52KB, 625x626px
>>19335154
>Goddess aurora said Jesus fucked their brother
Is this for real? Lmao!!!
>>
>>19335360
He thinks Jesus is a bitch
>>
wut is going on here
>>
Everyone has a twin flame. Doesn't mean it has to be your sex partner.
>>
>>19336092

Twin flame is different than a soul mate
>>
>>19336041
Goddess aurora thinks that their soulmate is Jesus Christ, unfortunately Jesus sounds like a skank.
>>
File: brokenfs_by_rajewel-db3izs6-01.jpg (332KB, 880x1280px) Image search: [Google]
brokenfs_by_rajewel-db3izs6-01.jpg
332KB, 880x1280px
>>19335154
Look, I don't know the "Truth" on this one, but from my own experience, you are better off believing that you are on you own in this world. Women come and go. They are not the point of why you are here. They can and should be replaced in an instant.
What is really important in life is your Mission and your Purpose. If you feel like you need anyone else to complete you (a soul mate, a twin flame, a succubus), you are lacking something as a man that you need to reconcile.
All of this talk about "destiny" when it comes to true love is a distraction and will only lead to an eternity of waiting for the one, instead of being content with your life right now and the girls and opportunities presenting themselves to you at every moment.
>>
>>19335174
I don't know either, but I remember you posting a bunch of stuff about soulmates and being obsessed with Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.